Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Headmaster Mantle: First Trial

1K 9 2
By WAMred

An: this is a fight between Will and the three trials that Ra's and two other have tasked him with.

Somewhere between South Africa and Swaziland.

On the Makhonjwa Mountains is a ancient temple where three people are waiting. These three people are: Ra's Al Ghul, Ancient One, and Master Roshi.

Ra's Al Ghul: "It time" he said.

Ancient One: "Indeed" she said.

Master Roshi: "Hope the kid can handle the trials" he said.

Suddenly Will appear out of thin air and bow to them.

Will: "I received your letter Ra's" he said with respect.

Ra's: "Good" he said as he and the two others walk towards the temple with Will follow behind.

An: this is from Skyrim.

Upon entering the temple Will notice that the entire room is filled with huge amount of magic, chakra, Ki, and more.

Ancient One: "this temple is a source of large energy pool" she said.

Roshi: "Indeed but it must be hidden or else the entire flow of energy will be unstable" he said.

Ra's: "that is why this is the perfect place for you to become the leader of League of Assassin's" he said.

An: btw there a lot of characters that I bring into these 3 part chapters

All three then stand in front of a door that is emitting powerful energy but Will show no fear for what behind the door.

The three then perform a chat in a unknown language while doing a few moves that respond to the door. After a few minutes the three finished which cause the door to open unleashing a wave that slam into Will. Yet he remain in the same spot as the wave passes.

Ra's: "Now it time for your first trial to begin" he said as Will nod then walk through the door which close behind him.

First Trial: The Fighters

Will walk towards the first trial where three people are waiting.

Jinpachi Mishima (Tekken).

Augus (Asura Wrath).

And Gouken (Street Fighter).

Jinpachi: "So your the one that we are supposed to fight" he said.

Will: "Yes sirs" he said with respect while Augus laugh.

Augus: "I admit that you have strength but is it enough to survive?" He said.

Gouken: "before you go ahead and fight him I want to test something" he said gaining their attention.

Augus: "Sure go ahead" he said.

Gouken then unleash a powerful aura but when it reach Will it suddenly stop which surprised him.

Gouken: smirk "It would seems that you are powerful enough to handle my aura but let see how you handle all three of our auras" he said.

Then both Augus and Jinpachi unleash their aura that merge with Gouken but to all three surprised Will remain in the same spot.

Will: "Now it my turn" he said and suddenly all three men auras shatter as they sense Will aura but it is completely different.

All three men: "He have" they thought with shock as the aura that Will have is similar to Adam (Record of Ragnarok).

An: Adam is Will ancestor but no one outside of his family know that.

Soon Will stop his aura while the three men done the same but they are smiling at facing against Adam descendant.

Will: "Now then shall we fight?" He said as the three men nod. "Then it a fight you will never forget" he said and immediately he dash towards them.

Will punch Augus and kick Gouken before headbutting Jinpachi. He then dodge punches from Augus and Gouken before slam kick Jinpachi which send him into the ground. He caught Augus and Gouken fists before elbow them which knock out some air from their lungs. Will grab their heads and slam them to each other which cause them to hold their heads. He then look at Jinpachi who got off the ground but immediately Will dodge punches from Augus and Gouken. However he took a quick deep breath and unleash a yell that knock both men away. Will then dash and punch Jinpachi which send him flying but he wasn't finish because he put his hand out and unleash a powerful spirit ki blast. Upon impact Jinpachi try to recover but Will got in front of him, in mid air, and slam kick him. Jinpachi slam into the ground and got knock out.

Will then dash towards Gouken and done a thousand punches before uppercut him into the sky. He dodge a punch by Augus before jump kick him which send him into the ground. Will immediately got in front of Gouken where both punch each others but Will is blocking Gouken attacks. However not long did Will got the upper hand which he grab Gouken fists. He then spin causing Gouken to get dizzy but Will then stop spinning and slam his knee to Gouken nuts which cause him to black out. Will slam Gouken onto Jinpachi where he saw Augus going all out.

Will decide to power up which cause him to gain extreme strength but after he power up he blocked a punch by Augus. The two then went full out fighting with both being equal in strength but after a minute Will gain the upper hand and grab Augus. Will then suplex him but before Augus could recover, Will perform a 12 to 6 Elbow that knock Augus out cold.

Will then wipe some sweat from his head as a sound went off which announce Will successfully done the first trial.

Will: "One down" he said walking towards the second door "Two to go" he said as the door close behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 496 29
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
102K 980 34
This is a Union Verse fanfic. A male who be bullied and torture by many students of Union while the staff do nothing or give punishment to him. But o...
6.2K 223 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...
12.7K 315 24
(Spin-off of Conclusion to be a Vigilante.) Isurugi Midoriya, Sougo Todoroki, Ori Uraraka and Mika Yaoyorozu witnessed the evil brought by Union Acad...