π™π™‘π™©π™§π™–π™«π™žπ™€π™‘π™šπ™£π™˜π™š

By LOVE_BLK

"I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin, I make the right moves, but I'm lost within, I put on my daily f... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Ultraviolence
BABYDOLL

Chapter 17

5.2K 132 12
By LOVE_BLK

Bad Memories - K.Flay

VINCENT'S P.O.V

Roman has just told me about what that wannabe Pablo Escobar, sent his idiotic minions to ambush our shipment and kill our men.

Well sucks for them because that flopped badly and now they are at war with half of the world.

Yeah, we have a lot of allies.

Anyways, dad told us to go to the basement to deal with stronzi and 'rough' them up a little if you know what I mean. (fuckers)

We reach the basement to see those maiali tied up in the middle of the cold blood stained basement. Most people who are taken here never come out. Well alive. (pigs)

They are both still knocked out from us fixing up their bullet wounds so they don't die before we have a little bit of fun. And of course getting some information.

Roman and I look at each other with massive grins on our faces. We walk over to the weapons table to pick our poison. We both pick up a knife. Mine is a butchers knife and Roman has chef knife.

We choose which piece of shit we want to wake up. We raise our knifes in the air and stab the prisoners in the leg.

They both scream on cue, they look up at us in fear as we smile at them with a devilish smirk.

"What do you want from us?" One of them cry.

"Oh no, this isn't what it looks like. We don't really want to kill you. Why so scared?" I circle around my victim while running the tip of my knife against his cheek.

"Where did all that confidence go when you were calling Don Furtado helpless and calling his sons pathetic." Roman growls as digs the knife deeper into his victims leg.

The prisoner started to scream again in pain and agony. It was quite funny actually.

"You can torture us all you want we ain't going to tell you shit puta." He grunts, then spat on my face.

I wipe off the spit and chuckle lightly to myself.

"That's what they all say before, things get........ bad." I drag him by the chair he is sat on, to the weapon table and throwing all of the weapons on the floor to leave the table empty.

I untie one of his filthy hands and place it in the cold, stained table. I hold his hand against it as I dig through the cupboard to find a nail and hammer. When I fend them I place the nail in the middle of his hand.

"Who is your boss?" I ask in a clam voice as I scratch the tip of the nail across the centre of his palm. He flinches at my action.

"I don't know. How's your sister? Raquel. I think, all I know she is a fine piece of ass." He looks at me with a perverted smile on his face.

Roman was looking at me with frustration. How dare he even think about her.

"What gives you the right to look at her with those disgusting eyes of yours." I lean forward.

"If only I could have had go but she got away. What a shame apparently she was amazing in bed." He laughs in a devilish manner.

My blood started to boil, I can't believe what he's saying he's probably trying to wind me up.

Before he could continue I hammer the nail through his hand. He yells in pain every time I hit the nail on the head. I continuously hammer the nail into his hand until the nail is completely in.

While I am hammering the nail in he's screaming in pain begging me to stop but I continue until all I could see is blood splatters all over him and myself and gushing out of his hand.

Roman takes the hammer out of my hand and looks at me, I can tell he wants me to stop.

"One down, one more to go. So are you going to start talking or should we try a different way."I am trying to hold in my anger.

"Suck my dick."

I instantly punch him in the face, the punch was so powerful he lost a few of his teeth, I look to see they are scatted on the floor. Now he's spitting out blood.

"Ok since your friend won't talk, now it's your turn." Roman pats the other prisoner's shoulders in excitement. The victims face became paler than he already is. He looks at us with guilt and nervousness.

Roman walks up to the weapon table and picked out a plier.

Oh shit! I feel sorry for his victim. Roman is more of the type who won't let his anger get the best of him. He is more straight to the point.

"What are you doing?" His victim shrieks.

Roman walked back to his prisoner and untied right his arm. He takes the guys hand and positions the pliers on his fingernail. Without an ounce of hesitation he tears of the guys fingernail.

"You don't like that ha! Maybe you'll like this." He says as he quite swiftly breaks and rips off two of his fingers at the same time.

Jesus that's little gruesome.

"Look at your little pinky and index finger, at least you have three fingers left." As he throws the fingers at the victim. The guy looks at his fingers in fear and disgust. As he cries in pain.

"Who is your boss?" Roman walks to the table to get a whip and walks back over to him.

"Ok! Ok, I'll tell you. But you have to let me go."

"Don't fucking tell him you idiota!" The other victim scolds.

I pistol whip him on the head  to shut him up. Now his head is busted open and bleeding. He mutters things under his breath as he grunts in pain.

"Fine. I will let you go." Roman replies.

"What the fuck Roman!" I yelled. Why would he let him go. Has Roman lost his fucking mind.

"Don't question my authority!" He barks at me. I am taken back a little. Roman is never this snappy at people.

"What do you know?" Roman kneels to his victims level and asks quietly.

"Our boss is Jose Garcia. The leader of the Mexican mafia. He sent us to ambush your shipment and to kill Don Furtado. He also told us to kill anyone who was there. He wants war." The man says while crying in pain.

"What was that message about?"

"I don't know, he just said to tell Don Furtado that before we kill him." The man answers.

"That's all I know. Please let me go." The man begs. Roman walks to table and picks out a massive samurai sword and removed his blazer. He then unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt and rolls up his sleeves.

"Well you know I can't do that but I can do this." Roman picks up the sword and with no hesitation beheading the guy.

"You made it a little easy this is how you really do it." I pick up a gallon on water and a bunch of electrical wires and cords which are live.

I wrap the the cords around the other guy, he's pleading and apologising but I don't give two fucks. He disrespected our sister.

I pick up the water and and place the ends of the wired in the water. He looks at me like he has seen a ghost.

I switch on the wires and he is instantly electrocuted by them. It's not enough to kill you..... well not quickly.

It will probably take about 15 minutes. Roman and I decide to leave him there to die.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As we are walking back from the basement, we reach the kitchen and we find Tira there we ask her where the twins, Shane and Raquel are and she says they are in the movie room.

Tira says goodbye as he starts to head home. As we pour ourselves some whiskey we hear glass break. We turn to see Raquel staring at us like she's seen a ghost.

"What happened to both of you?" She runs up to us and looks for any injuries.

"Listen, we aren't hurt. Don't worry yourself about it." I play with her curls which was packed up into a high ponytail.

"Wait is that my shirt?" Roman looks at her in annoyance.

"Yeah, since I wanted to wear something comfortable and my room is so too far. Then I stumbled across this and now it's mine." She gives us a spin.

"But seriously, why are covered in blood." She asks as she touched my hair to see it is drenched in blood.

"Well, we planning to tell you this tomorrow but, Seth was shot when him and dad were getting our shipment." I say as I rub the back of my neck avoiding eye contact.

Her smile fades away. Now concern and fear filled her face.

"Who ambushed you?"

"It was one of our rivals. The Mexican mafia." I say quietly.

She turns pale. She starts to fidget with her fingers and her breaths were becoming ridged. She walks to her room without saying a word.

Roman looks at me with confusion.

What if what the guy said was true.

What if she was kidnapped by Jose?

STEPHAN'S P.O.V

Right now I'm at the hospital with Seth. He's still in surgery and I'm in the waiting room. I look around to see some people f my other men getting stitched up.

All I can think about is how Seth saved me. I never thought anyone would jump in front of a bullet for me.

Let alone any of my children. I always think about how I've failed them as a parent. How I could never do any normal things with them.

How they are forced into this life. I get we have money, protection and power. But who wants to born just to live everyday like it's your last. Who wants that life. I just feel like I let them down and I wished I was there for them more. Especially with Raquel's kidnapping and Kristen leaving. Instead f being selfish.

I was so consumed in my thoughts I didn't even notice Dr Naveen calling me name.

"Yes Naveen." I look up at her.

"Hi Don Furtado, I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that Seth is ok, he is resting but the bad news is that we are having trouble removing the bullet out of his chest." She looks at me with pity.

"What do you mean? So the bullet is still him?" I shot up out of my seat.

"Don, the bullet wasn't just in his arm. We found out he was shot in the heart. Well really close to it. We tried to remove it but if we did it would kill him so we decided to keep the bullet in and monitor him."

"Ok... So what is the setbacks?"

"For instance he can't have heart palpitations in fear of the bullet poking in the heart. That means being really out of breath after running or doing a really long excise. He will have to do check ups regularly. And he will be on medication for the rest of his life."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading.
Please share and vote.
Thank you for 1.6k views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 65 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
176K 3.8K 28
Rankings: #2 - broken family #3 - Maturing #8 - cruel #20 - Hardship Can be read as a STAND ALONE. ( first in the series ) NOT a slowburn kind of boo...
7.6K 276 27
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
My Rock By Mimi

Short Story

6.5K 149 22
Raquel T. Johnson better known as Rocky is a young teenage girl who just want to find love and want to be happy. She's dealt with "Aint shit niggas"...