π˜„π—² π—Ίπ—²π˜ 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲...

By iloveryq

hey! please abeg don't blame me for any cringe it was written in like 2020... icba to summarise ts just read... More

Introductory chapter
𝗒𝗻𝗲
π—§π˜„π—Ό
𝗧𝗡𝗿𝗲𝗲
π—™π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—™π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—¦π—Άπ˜…
π—¦π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—˜π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
𝗑𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗧𝗲𝗻
π—˜π—Ήπ—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
twelve
π—§π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π—²π—²π—»
π—™π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ˜π—²π—²π—»
π—™π—Άπ—³π˜π—²π—²π—»
π—¦π—Άπ˜…π˜π—²π—²π—»
π—¦π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π—²π—²π—»
π—˜π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π—²π—²π—»
AUTHORS NOTE

π—˜π—½π—Άπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—²

385 1 0
By iloveryq

Izzy's POV

(TWO MONTHS LATER)

The last time I've properly spoke to vinnie was when he told me he was leaving. I don't get why he's airing me, especially because he told me he's leaving for good. Who does that?

Anyway, these past months have been lonely. Without zoe or ezra, I've had zero company, and I've hated it.

Is this what it's going to feel like when he's gone? Or is he already gone? I have no idea. Me constantly missing him whilst having nobody to distract myself? Not even Jordyn is available to hang out with me, and she's my own sister.

VINCENT

OK, I get you don't want to talk
But, since you're leaving in a few days,
I just want to talk to you. Before you go. At least, can I say thank you for everything you've done to help me, and that's a lot. We literally met on the most shittiest website ever, and we've become best friends, so for you to ghost me out of nowhere makes no sense, but it's okay. I wish you the best bc I know wherever you go, you'll be happy and nice blah blah.

have fun, bye.

delivered 13:37

I guess I just need to get used to the fact that whether he makes up with me or not, he's still leaving, and there's nothing I can do to stop that. I'll miss him a shit tonne, though.

"IZZY!!!!" jordyn yelled from downstairs. I aired her staying in bed.

she stormed upstairs banging on my door before finally breaking in

She took a deep breath, getting herself back together.

"This guy is downstairs," she stated, still gasping for air

"Vinnie?" I asked, shooting up.

"No, not vinnie,"

I rolled my eyes in disappointment

"Don't care then," I shrugged.

"His name is Taylor. He said you should meet him outside. And something about omegle? I don't know he was talking too fast, " she said in one go.

"What?!"

"Just go outside," she rolled her eyes, walking back out

I jumped out of bed, quickly brushing my hair and putting on clothes that I found on the floor around me.

"Taylor?" I asked, walking out to see nobody

"Taylor?"

"Hey," a voice smiled out of nowhere

"Isabel?"

"Izzy, yeah, what's up?" I asked, walking towards him

"He's gone," he mumbled straight to the point

"What? When did he leave?" I asked, my voice breaking a bit.

"This morning, his mom was rushed in from a heart attack," he sighed

He shook his thoughts away and gave me a card.

"From vin"

I took the card from his hand and started opening it up.

"I need to go. Nice meeting you, izzy."

He waved goodbye and jumped back into his car.

I rushed back inside as rain started to fall heavier and heavier.

I quickly opened the letter to see basically a big ass poem.

You dummy, Lemme just get straight to the point, I love you. I'm sorry that I couldn't say that in person but, my mom needs me more than anything right now and the only other person I love more than you is her. Please don't ever be sad that I'm not there or think that I dont care bout you because you already know that's false, BROOO how did we actually meet on omegle man, its just funny to me because if it wasn't for the boredom of my idiotic friend I wouldn't have actually met you're ugly ass face and I'm so happy I did bc man, I don't even need to say it again. Whatever happens I'll know you'll be fine and you need to promise that you don't get into another damn cat fight with your sister or any of your ex friends. Just to wrap it up, if you've unlikely forgotten who I love more than anything, re-read the first word. BYEEEE SQUIREELLLLL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.
125K 1.6K 50
enjoy my book and yes i know it's cringy i wrote this in the start of 2020 so yeah i am in the process of editing it bc i made so long ago and its fu...
3.9K 52 28
I wrote this in 2020, it's pretty cringey. The plot is okay and the idea was there, the execution just failed. It's still a cute ish story, just is i...
217K 2.7K 35
the guys of tiktok I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 PLS LEAVE ME ALONE -alexa june 2022 (15!!!!!)