𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 | 𝐙...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━┑ 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 ┕━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 �... More

⸙┆MISS PERFECT
⸙┆CHARACTERS
2⸙┆LITTLE MISS PERFECT
3⸙┆BUNDLE OF JOY AND POSITIVITY
4⸙┆PRANKING THE BULLY
5⸙┆KISSING THE WEIRD GIRL
6⸙┆OUT WITH THE EX-BOYFRIEND
7⸙┆THE CAMP NIGHTWING KILLER
8⸙┆SISTERS REUNITED

1⸙┆SAVING THE WEIRD GIRL

3.1K 101 73
By peachyhxlland

CHAPTER ONE:
SAVING THE WEIRD GIRL

⠀⠀It was a normal day for the people in Camp Nightwing. Kids were playing, teenagers chattering and probably making out in secret places, and there was you doing some work for the upcoming Color War. You were giving some red and blue shirts for the kids and the other teens. The red shirts are for Sunnyvalers while the blue shirts are for Shadysiders.

⠀⠀You stopped your work when you spotted your little brother Edric chasing his friend around. "Hey, Ed! Stop running around or you'll trip!" You scolded as you approached the young boy.

⠀⠀Edric turned around to look at you before sighing when he had to stop chasing his friend. You grabbed your towel and crouched down to wipe Edric's sweaty forehead. "Dad's gonna kill me if you get sick or injured." You told your brother.

⠀⠀"Dad doesn't mind if you lost me or left me," Edric admitted as he tied his shoelaces with a frown. "He cares more about you anyway."

⠀⠀You frowned and lifted his chin so he would face you. "Don't think like that, okay? He loves and cares for us both. And I won't let anything bad happen to you." Edric smiled making you smile in return and ruffled his hair with your hand. "Now, come on. I'm gonna give you your red shirt."

⠀⠀As you helped your brother stand up, you heard a few Sunnyvalers whispering. You rolled your eyes until someone hugged you from behind. You turned your head to see your best friend smiling brightly at you. "Hello, (Y/n)."

⠀⠀"Keanne!" You greeted back with a grin. "Nice to see you stopping by to help."

⠀⠀Keanne rolled her eyes playfully before pulling away. "Uhh, no. I'm not here to help, you know that."

⠀⠀You chuckled. "I know. So what brings you here?"

⠀⠀"To tell you that to stop helping others because you're not a counselor and have some fun."

⠀⠀"I am having fun."

⠀⠀"By giving out those shirts?"

⠀⠀Edric snickered. "(Y/n)'s boring."

⠀⠀Keanne and Edric high-fived behind your back causing you to frown. "Okay, you two, that's just mean. I can be fun too, you know."

⠀⠀Keanne smirked. "Oh, really? You can't even write 'hello' or one line at the outhouse stalls."

⠀⠀"Because that's vandalism."

⠀⠀"See? No fun." Edric grinned.

⠀⠀"Well, I'm here to inform you that Sheila and her gang are in the woods chasing after that weird Shadysider girl," Keanne informed. "I heard Sheila's gonna hang the weird girl to the tree where the witch was hung."

⠀⠀Your eyes widened when you realized who she was talking about. You turned to your brother. "I'm gonna go for a bit. Do you mind helping the others to give out the shirts?"

⠀⠀Edric shrugged. "I can do that."

⠀⠀You smiled. "Thanks, buddy." You patted his shoulder and turned around to Keanne. "Watch him for me."

⠀⠀Keanne opened her mouth but you sprinted off to the woods to find Sheila leaving your friend with Edric. Keanne sighed. "Man, that girl has no hesitation in saving that weird girl." Keanne looked down at Edric who was minding his own business. "Damn it, why do I get the babysitting job."

⠀⠀Edric glared at Keanne who just chuckled and ruffled with his hair. "Nah, it's alright. You're a cool kid anyway so you're tolerable, Mini Roberts."

⠀⠀You traveled through the trees until you finally found the tree with a bunch of people around it and a girl with her hands tied up to a branch.

⠀⠀"You do know what they did to Sarah Fier, right?" You heard Sheila asked the redhead. "They hanged her, from this very tree. But she'd have died forever if you did what you always do to witches... you burn them."

⠀⠀You watched behind a trunk of a tree as Sheila faced one of her friends making you see her bloody nose like the redhead. "Give me your lighter!"

⠀⠀"What?" The boy, Will, asked.

⠀⠀"Give it to me!" Sheila demanded angrily and impatiently.

⠀⠀Will reluctantly gave Sheila his lighter while the red-haired girl's eyes widened in fear. Sheila turned to her two other friends. "Now, hold her legs."

⠀⠀"Seriously, Sheila?" The girl with a red ribbon, Becky, asked in disbelief.

⠀⠀"Do it!" Sheila exclaimed.

⠀⠀The other girl, Annie, didn't participate but watched helplessly while the girl with a red ribbon and the boy held the redhead's legs up. "No, no, no! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" The redhead pleaded.

⠀⠀"Shut up, you witch."

⠀⠀"Sheila! You made your point." Annie said as she tried to stop her.

⠀⠀"Don't! Don't!" The red-haired girl exclaimed to Sheila.

⠀⠀"Sheila, it was only ten bucks," Will said still holding the redhead's legs with Becky.

⠀⠀You got out of the woods to approach Sheila as she stepped closer to the poor girl. She opened the lighter and slowly leaned it towards the redhead making you walk faster

⠀⠀"Are we really gonna do this?"

⠀⠀"Sheila!" You shouted as you started running but Sheila didn't stop.

⠀⠀"No, no, no!" The redhead pleaded.

⠀⠀"Sheila!" You shouted louder causing her friends to turn around to look at you.

⠀⠀Sheila still didn't listen and burnt the girl's arm. You quickly tugged Sheila's hair harshly and pulled her away from the girl causing Sheila to drop the lighter. Her friends stepped away from the girl as they watched you pull Sheila's hair towards you. "Hey!" Sheila shrieked in pain.

⠀⠀The girl who has her hands tied watched you forcing Sheila to look at you. Your eyebrows raised to Sheila. "Care to explain, hm?"

⠀⠀"Let me go!" Sheila exclaimed.

⠀⠀"Not until you stop this stupidity or I'm telling Dad." You scolded causing the poor girl to whimper. "Surely, you don't want to get kicked out from the cheerleading team, huh?"

⠀⠀Suddenly, a whistle was heard in the distance. You rolled your eyes and quickly let go of Sheila. Sheila fixed her hair and turned around to see Nick Goode with another boy. "Shit! Will, your brother."

⠀⠀"The hell is this?" Nick questioned as he approached the scene. "Let her down!"

⠀⠀Will walked towards Nick to talk. "Nick, I can explain."

⠀⠀"Let her down, Will! I swear to God I'll tell Mom!"

⠀⠀You softly scoffed but before Will could do anything, you set the girl free by untying the top from the tree. The redhead was dropped to the ground so you helped her up but she moved away and helped herself up.

⠀⠀A frown was placed on your face as you watched the other boy with Nick, Kurt, telling the teens to line up except for you. "Alright, care to explain what the hell's going on?" Kurt questioned.

⠀⠀"I went back to my cabin, the door was open. The next thing I knew all my money was gone and Ziggy was just sprinting away." Sheila explained.

⠀⠀The redhead, Ziggy, crossed her arms while you stared at her full of concern. "Because you were chasing me," Ziggy argued to Sheila.

⠀⠀"Ziggy!" Kurt scolded. "You talk when I tell you to talk."

⠀⠀Ziggy rolled her eyes while Nick placed her hands on his hips. "Did you see her take it?" Nick asked his brother Will.

⠀⠀"Everyone did," Will answered earning some nods from the other girls. "Everyone."

⠀⠀"Alright." Kurt pointed to Ziggy. "Well, that's it, Berman. Five strikes. You're out."

⠀⠀Ziggy's eyes widened while you were about to approach Kurt until Nick held your hand and shook his head. You yanked your hand back and stepped away from Nick. Ziggy glared at Kurt. "I'm out? They just tried to murder me!"

⠀⠀Sheila smirked while her other friends smiled victoriously. Kurt nodded. "Yeah. And I'll deal with them. But first, get back to camp, call Mommy because you're done at Nightwing."

⠀⠀Ziggy shook her head. "I didn't do it."

⠀⠀"Oh, yeah? Like you didn't set the camp flag on fire? Or let out the camp rabbits? Or graffiti the outhouse stalls? I warned you..."

⠀⠀"Kurt," Sheila spoke up. "It's not her fault, really."

⠀⠀You cocked an eyebrow up while Ziggy looked at her in disbelief. Sheila turned to Ziggy before smiling mischievously. "She's possessed by Sarah Fier."

⠀⠀"Oh, you..." Ziggy scoffed before charging after Sheila but you quickly acted and held Ziggy before she could attack Sheila.

⠀⠀"Hey, hey, hey!" Kurt scolded.

⠀⠀Nick approached Kurt. "We kick her out, somebody's gonna ask about the burn on her arm." He reasoned. "Then who's in trouble? Huh? Why don't we just let this one slide? Yeah?"

⠀⠀Kurt hesitated but nodded. "Alright. One more strike and you're out for real. Do you hear me, Berman? One more."

⠀⠀Ziggy got out from your grasp and sneered at Kurt. "Being bossed around by a Goode. Wow, some things never change." She walked away as Kurt scratched the back of his head. "God, I hate that little bitch."

⠀⠀You and Nick followed Ziggy but Nick caught up to you. "(Y/n), let's talk."

⠀⠀You moved away from Nick. "No, Nick. We don't have to talk. We have nothing to talk about." You shoved him out of the way and followed Ziggy in the woods who was going back to the Camp.

⠀⠀"Hey." You called out but Ziggy just rolled her eyes. You walked beside her and checked her arm. "You have to let Nurse Lane check that burn out."

⠀⠀"Go away, Roberts. I'm gonna let it get infected and die."

⠀⠀"Hey, I saved you from being burned alive by a lighter, Berman." You frowned. "A thank you would be nice..."

⠀⠀Ziggy stopped walking before turning around to face you. "Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot!" She said sarcastically. "Thank you for you and Goode, the King and Queen of Sunnyvale, for teaming up to rescue poor and helpless Shadysider me! How could I ever repay you, Little Miss Perfect?"

⠀⠀You crossed your arms as you watched Ziggy continued with her sarcastic remarks. "Oh, I know. I'll just drool myself at you, like all the other dumbass boys."

⠀⠀Ziggy rolled her eyes before flipping her middle off to you and walking away in irritation while you just stifled a laugh. "God, that girl is difficult."

-•-°-•-°-☆

There will be no schedule for me to publish the chapters. I'll publish them whenever I feel like it or whenever the hell I want <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 23
🪓🍒- 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛 ❝︎𝐎𝐇 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎. 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇...
16.4K 487 12
disclaimer! i do recommend you read book one - the words i wish i wrote // kate schmidt - for you to understand this book. it can be read as a standa...
158K 8.2K 24
❛ 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ 💌 * ೃ 📼 ˚₊༉ ❫ in which two ex best friends try...
66.9K 1.5K 23
Lizzy Berman had always had a crush on Nick Goode, never having the courage to talk to him until camp nightwing of 1978 where she is determined to ma...