The alphas cinder

By cinderpelt101

Cinder Quinn is the last kitten shifter know to man. Alpha Zane is a good leader but is harsh on his pack. Wh... More

The Alpha's Little Kitten
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Updates
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

2.8K 100 3
By cinderpelt101

Cinders p.o.v

I sat at the table fuming angrily. Emma and Jason were at other end of the table sucking each others faces off, and to be honest, I was pissed.

I couldn't believe this he could hurt my sister! But none the less I enjoyed the dinner I prepared myself. I quietly ate my meat but soon pushed my plate away and got up.

I grabbed my plate and started cleaning the dishes. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a small kiss on my neck. I turned around and pecked Zane's lips.

"I'm going to be in the shower if you need me hunny" Zane whispers in my ear softly.

I sigh and continue my chore until I heard a high pitch voice say, "how much you wanna bet she was just a failed abortion!" I let out a low growl

Knowing exactly who said it and just to add to it, everyone at the table erupted with laughter. "ITS NOT FUNNY!" I yelled dropping the cup and throwing the towel to the ground.

In 2 seconds Zane was down the stairs and by my side. "What's wrong babe?" He asked looking me up and down,

Inspecting my body to see if I was injured I'm any way, shape or form. He looked at his mother and narrowed his eyes.

"I can't believe you! That's terrible!" Zane yelled with a angry tone.

________________________________
Hello cinderpelt community.
This is Eliza! I did not make this chapter but I did edit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 102K 41
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
186K 20.9K 56
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
769K 20.8K 59
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
744K 62.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...