The Girl Behind Their Happine...

Door rosesfortommy

This story includes people from the Dream SMP MoonBeam hides behind her monitor almost daily as she entertain... Meer

Introductions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

2.8K 57 30
Door rosesfortommy

Sunday 24th October

"We might do it in under an hour chat, we just have to get these rods, and then we're well on our way to defeating the ender dragon!" I exclaimed, the music discs playing softly in the background.

User976 POGCHAMPP

BurritoNugget12 LETS GOOOO

PineappleOnPizza AYYY

I shuffled my character back and forth as I waited for more blaze to spawn in, my eyes sweeping along the chat. My 200 viewers were excited for me to get a new 'MoonBeam' record as the chat revealed. It was filled with emotes and words of encouragement and my heart filled with joy as I thought about how lovely my viewers were.

I noticed the blaze spawn into the world and got back into fighting mode. As I battled for the blaze rods, a donation rang out in my headphones.

£5 Donation from YouAreMySunshine05 Hey Moon! You're doing so well! Will you ever do a face reveal? Love your streams!

I grinned, even though the chat couldn't see me. I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled.

"Thank you Sunshine for the £5 donation, that's so kind of you. Thank you so much for your support, it is very appreciated! I might do a face reveal at some point but if I do, I'll do something big!"

I had all the blaze rods that I needed now so I ran out of the fortress, looking for piglins to trade with. When I came across a group of them, I pushed them into a hole and dropped the half stack of gold that I had collected. As they began to throw things at me, I got rid of the things I didn't need in a nearby lava pool.

£2 Donation from CookiesAndCremeEggs Next time you should try and beat Dream's record!

I chuckled again. "I don't know chat, that's pretty quick to do a speed run. I'll have to do a lot more practice first, Dream is a way better player than me!"

I looked at my chat again as I waited for the trades to give me what I wanted.

User54 TUBBO RAID

IAteYourMom RAIDED

Bacon625 TUBBOO SUPREMACY

I gasped in shock and covered my mouth.

"Thank you so much for the raid Tubbo! I appreciate it so much! That's crazy, how did you even find me!"

£25 Donation from Tubbo Hi Moon! My friend Tommy was actually the reason I got bigger because he raided me so I'm following in his footsteps and raiding smaller streamers! Keep up the good work!!

I read the donation quickly, my cheeks hurting from smiling.

"Thank you so much Tubbo, you don't know how much this means to me! Thank you! Hello everyone from Tubbo's stream, feel free to stick around if you like what you see but if you don't then feel free to leave and have a great day! Remember to drink some water and get something to eat!"

I had gotten excited while reading the positive messages and wasn't paying attention to the game. When I turned back to my other monitor, I misclicked and accidentally hit a piglin. I groaned in frustration, picking up the ender pearl's that a piglin had dropped in front of me and I sprinted towards the portal.

Trying to dodge the arrows flying at me from a group of skeletons and piglins, I frantically climbed up the netherrack hill. I took a few hits and with two hearts left, began the final sprint back to the purple portal.

Unfortunately, a stray arrow hit me in the back and my inventory spilled over the floor, the red death screen filling my monitor and I let out an annoyed puff.

"We can still do it! I'm lucky that the nether portal is near spawn!"

I respawned, hopeful, and ran to collect my items from the nether. Crafted my eye of ender and began to follow it to the stronghold.

£10 Donation from Tubbo I'm Sorry MoonBeam! I didn't mean for you to die! TAKE MY MONEY AND BEAT YOUR RECORD!!

I giggled and thanked Tubbo again, trying to assure him that it was purely my fault.

I did in fact beat my record, finishing the speed run in 57 minutes and 42 seconds. 6 minutes and 3 seconds quicker than my previous run. I cheered energetically and changed my screen so that the chat got a picture of the stars instead of the Minecraft loading screen.

"Well, chat! We did it!! It was a good stream! I will be streaming again on Tuesday, tomorrow is my day off. Have a lovely evening and make sure to drink some water. I'm going to get something to eat and I will see you later! I love you, goodnight!"

I heaved a sigh and leaned back in my chair as I sent my viewers to raid another small speed-running channel that I found.

I turned off my PC, shocked at the thought that Tubbo noticed me and even donated money to me! TUBBO! Part of the Dream SMP, just a few days younger than me that lived in a town just a couple of miles down the road. He had a big following and he just happened to stumble across my stream. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the wall for a couple of minutes before sighing and pushing myself up from the gaming chair.

I dragged myself through to the next bedroom and peeked my head around the door. Noah was sitting in his cot, dummy in his mouth, holding his stuffed bunny rabbit.

Noah was always holding that bunny. I smiled at him and he made a gurgling noise. I made my way across to his cot and scooped him out. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and carried him through to the living room.

"You play with your toys while I make your tea." I put Noah into the playpen and crossed the room to the kitchen. The apartment was pretty open plan so I could see Noah playing from where I was cooking. Thinking about Tubbo's raid, I grabbed a packet of potatoes from the cupboard. I put some on to boil while I put some pre-marinated chicken legs into the oven.

People always said that I and my brother looked very similar. Our matching red hair and large green eyes were usually the selling point, but the button nose and rather small ears really reinforced it. We both got all of my mum's genes. Noah had his dad's lips, thin and long whereas mine were more plump.

I scrolled through Twitter for a bit while I waited for my food to cook before stumbling on a tweet.

Tubbo | @TubboLive

I love seeing the reactions of small streamers when they get raided. It makes me so happy. Sorry to the streamer I raided today, I didn't mean to kill you 😬

💬 🔁 ❤

I laughed and decided to draft my own tweet.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

I GOT RAIDED BY TUBBO TODAYYY!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

I also beat my speed run time by 6 minutes and 3 seconds but @TubboLive RAIDED MEEE!!

💬 🔁 ❤

I grabbed my food out of the oven and drained my potatoes before cutting Noah's food up.

Scooping him up, I put him into his chair and placed his food in front of him. Noah clapped his hands together excitedly and began to eat his potatoes.

By the time I had finished eating, Noah was beginning to eat his chicken. I helped him to cut the pieces smaller and watched as he devoured the meal.

When he finished, Noah put his arms out to me and shouted. "Fae, Fae."

I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "What's wrong Noah."

"Bath time!" Noah exclaimed, throwing his hands up into the air.

I couldn't resist the cuteness of my brother and took him to the bathroom. I ran the bath, watching Noah as I swirled my fingers through the water, creating bubbles. I added all of Noah's rubber ducks before undressing him and putting him in the bath.

Noah began splashing around in the water, squeezing water into his ducks and then squeezing it back out. I watched him tenderly. Even though I was already so busy I had to give my brother the best childhood he could ever have. It was very important to me seeing as my parents were divorced very early on in my life.

Noah never even met his dad and he hardly saw my mum but I was always around for him. As soon as I was given custody over him, I vowed that I would give him the best life that I could. The fact that he didn't have a dad and barely had a mum shouldn't matter.

Suddenly my ringtone broke me out of my trance.

"What's that Fae?"

"Noah, it's momma calling."

I answered her facetime and put the camera in selfie mode. I turned around so she could see both me and Noah.

"Hey mum! I'm just giving Noah a bath before bedtime! Noah, look who it is!"

Noah clapped his hands excitedly. "That's my mummy! Hi mummy!"

As my mum spoke to Noah, I observed her appearance. Her hair was thinner than the last time I saw her. It was hanging limply around her face, not as curly as it was the last time I saw her. Her eyes looked dimmer, as if she was less alive. She looked tired and the skin around her eyes was drooping.

To see her like this was devastating. She was so alive, so bubbly but now it seemed as if she was worn out. The room that she was in looked as if it hadn't been dusted recently. She cleaned every other day so it was clear something was wrong. The curtains were already shut at 7pm which was highly unusual. My mum usually never got tired this early.

"How are you Fae? How is university going?"

"It's good mum! Tomorrow I have to meet on Zoom with a couple of my classmates for one of our major assignments." I say, leaning my phone against the mirror as I laid a towel on the counter.

I lifted Noah out of the bath and laid him in the towel before wrapping it around him.

"Well good luck! Is Noah going to the nursery or is he staying at home with you?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'm probably going to keep him here because he's been at nursery every day for the past two weeks. I want to spend some time with him at home."

"That's understandable. Thank you for looking after him Fae. I really appreciate it."

I rolled my eyes as I held him close, rubbing the towel over his wet body. "Nonsense mum. Of course I would look after him. He's my only other family besides you!"

I could see tears beginning to pool at my mothers eyes so I turned Noah around in my arms and whispered in his ears, "Tell mummy you love her and then we'll go and read a story."

"I love you mummy! Goodbye!" Noah shouted before I put him onto the ground.

"I'm going to get him to sleep," I whispered to my mum. "I'll call you again soon. I love you, be safe!"

Mum hung up and I quickly put Noah into a nappy and some pajamas. Noah stumbled to his bedroom, still trying to get used to running, while I went into my own bedroom and plopped into the armchair in the corner.

Soon enough, Noah came bundling into my room, grasping a book tightly to his chest. His grin brought out the adorable dimples in his cheeks and his eyes were bright, glowing a beautiful green. I lifted him into my lap and adjusted myself until I was comfortable in the armchair. I ended up with my head over one arm and my knees over the other end. Noah was laid on the chair with his head on my chest. My right arm was behind his head, holding the book open in front of us, my left arm free to turn pages. I read Noah 'The Gruffalo' twice before he had fallen asleep on me.

I watched him as he slept peacefully. His lips were pursed as if he were trying really hard to think of something and his red hair was swept to the side. One of his hands was a fist by his nose but the other was curled around my index finger. I pressed my lips to his forehead, planting a kiss. I rested my head against his and blissfully closed my eyes.

When I woke three hours later with a neck cramp, Noah was still sleeping on me. The book was now discarded on the floor and my phone rested on my stomach. I decided to look at my notifications before going back to slumberland, just in case something had happened.

Tubbo replied to your Tweet!

I opened up Twitter eagerly, excited about what Tubbo might have said.

Tubbo | @TubboLive

> Replying to @MoonBeamStreams

I'M SO SORRY I MADE YOU DIE! I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE RAID AND WELL DONE ON YOUR NEW RECORD! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN TRY BEAT @Dream 'S RECORD!!!

💬 🔁 ❤

I think I melted.

He was so nice. I wanted to meet him and thank him in person. He seemed so genuine and happy. I would love to have friends like that.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

> Replying to @TubboLive

I think @Dream 's record is a bit too quick for me thank you...

I only just managed 57 minutes :)

💬 🔁 ❤

I put my phone down and scooped Noah up in my arms, trying my best not to wake him up. I pushed his bedroom door open with my foot before lowering him slowly into his cot. A small smile made its way across my face as I watched Noah reposition himself in his sleep.

I walked back through to my room and changed into some of my pajamas before climbing into my bed. I scrolled through Twitter for a while, replying to funny tweets from my fans.

DREAM | @Dream

> Replying to @MoonBeamStreams

Speedrunning can be hard sometimes. Took me a while before I could do it in under 20 minutes.

It's harder when you die halfway through. *cough* @TubboLive *cough*

💬 🔁 ❤

My breath hitched as I liked the reply. I never thought in a million years that I would have Dream or Tubbo tweeting at me. It was utterly unbelievable that big streamers like them would ever even notice me.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

> Replying to @Dream

I shall get practicing then minecraft god @Dream

(OMG GUYS DREAM IS TWEETING MEEEEEE)

💬 🔁 ❤

I put my phone on my bedside table, focusing on the sound of the rain hitting the glass of my window. It pulled me into a deep slumber, probably the best sleep in months, and I was very glad for it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

439K 14.7K 37
We all know that Phil has three sons, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy; but what if he had another child. A daughter. And what if no one had seen her for ye...
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
109K 4K 29
After leaving the living world Ghostinnit finds that he doesn't remember anything and goes on a quest to find out who he is with the help of a compas...