The Riddle behind it all {M.R...

By Leoqii

๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘œ ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ | ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ขฬˆ๐‘ก (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wante... More

~Proper Description~
~Character introductions~
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
~Author's Note~
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
~New characters~
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
~Author's Note~
hehe....

{32}

5.2K 96 40
By Leoqii

TW: Abuse

We made our way to 12 Grimmauld street, The House of Black. When we were outside, I could hear someone unlocking every lock on the door, causing everyone to step aside, spreading a way to me. I wasn't shocked, but the moment the door opened, my eyes met these op a black-haired boy. A smile grew on both our faces.

"Get on with it boy!" Sirius mumbled, just wanting us out of his way.

Immediately Alex rushed forward, lifting me up by my waist, spinning me around in the air in excitement. I giggled in joy before he dropped me, sending me to jump my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my torso, squeezing me tightly. I laughed but didn't loosen my grip.

"Oh my goodness!" he said as he burrowed his nose and mouth into my neck.

I laughed. "Okay, okay! I need air!" I said, releasing my arms from around his neck. Alex kept his position, which made me have to force his arms to release me. "Come on Alex! I need air!" I laughed, before he finally let me go.

"You two, in!" Sirius said bitterly from the door.

I laughed, before grabbing Alex's hand, pulling him into the house. Immediately we made our way to our room, where my luggage had been already placed. Usually I'd have to carry it myself, but someone must've brought it up for me. I dropped onto my bed, feeling so comfortable.

"So? What happened at Hogwarts that I missed?" Alex asked as he sat down on my bed, against the headboard.

I laid next to him, looking up at the net that hung over my bed. "A lot! Enzo returned-"

"He what?" Alex asked in surprise.

I laughed. "He did! Well a few weeks before the holidays, but he did."

Alex smiled. "Is he- uh- different?"

"Exactly the same!" I said as I sat up. "Enzo looks identical. It's like he hadn't changed! I mean, he grew taller. But he is still the silly boy he was in third year!"

Alex smiled. "Gosh I missed you."

I laughed. "I know, and I missed you too. But I'm too excited to kill you. So don't expect to wake up in the morning."

Alex chuckled.

"Kids!" we heard Sirius yell from the kitchen. "Get down here for dinner!"

I sighed. "Is he still tough on you?" I asked, standing up.

Alex sighed, looking at his fiddling hands. "It's gotten worse..."

I sighed. "Well," I said as I opened the door, causing Alex to jump up and follow after me. "At least we don't need to be here daily. We can go to the park or to the muggle shops. We can be anywhere but here."

Alex laughed. "Yeah..."

We walked down the stairs before entering the kitchen, where everyone already sat. Sirius didn't glance up, but instead Remus did, giving me a 'welcome' smile. I smiled back, before sitting down next to Ginny. Alex seated himself next to me, causing him to sit next to Harry. He groaned, rolling his eyes.

"There are new rules being set in this house," Sirius said after clearing his throat. Everyone looked at him, curious. "There's going to be a curfew. Ten o'clock."

"What?" Ginny and I asked at the same time.

"I'm sorry. But with you-know-who on the rise, we have to be careful. It's no more fun and games."

I groaned, leaning back in my chair as ii folded my arms.

"Be careful how you handle yourself!" Sirius yelled, hitting his hand against the table.

I flinched, before sitting up straight. Everyone looked at me, seeing me suddenly scared. Sirius exhaled, 'calming down'.

"Now. Since Hermione and the Weasley's are also staying here, we are changing the room orders. Ginny and Hermione will be sharing a room with Lee. The boys will be staying with Harry. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley will be sleeping in the guest room. Understood?"

"Yes sir," we all said at the same time.

"Good. Alex, get your work caught up with Lee and Harry."

"Yes sir," Alex said, looking down.

"Good. And from now on, if I hear someone having a fight, you will be dealing with me!"

Sirius's eyes were directed to Ginny and I, and we both noticed it. We didn't say a word, but rather just nodded.

Molly set the food out on the table, and we all started to dish. I ate a lot on the train, Ginny, and I both. We dished a little bit, but one glare at Molly made us dish a little more. Everyone had their own conversations with someone, but soon everyone talked together.

"And? What's new at Hogwarts?" Uncle Remus asked, before stuffing mashed potatoes into his mouth.

"Mattheo Riddle finally arrived," Harry said, silencing the table. I glanced at him, seeing his eyes glance at me.

"Mattheo Riddle?" Sirius questioned, seeming interested. "What? Is he killing students or something?"

Harry snickered. "I don't know. Ask Lee. She's pretty close to him."

I looked at Harry in shock. Why would he say that?! "He is part of my friend group. He seemed to know Draco on the first day, so I wasn't surprised when he joined our friend group."

"You seem more than friends," Ron said, picking at his food.

I glared at him. "Excuse me?"

"What do you mean?" Sirius asked, looking at Ron.

"Ditching classes. Getting drunk together at parties. Arriving late to their common room together. Returning from a lake in his t-shirt-"

"Harry!" I said glaring at him. "How do you know this?"

"So it's true?" Sirius asked, placing his fork down.

I sighed. "The entire group ditched a day. Everyone got drunk at a party after we won quidditch against Gryffindore. It was a coincidence that we were on the way back to the common room. And we were at the lake as a group and I wore a black bra under a white shirt, which I didn't think of, so Mattheo just helped me!"

Sirius sighed. "I wasn't interrogating you. I was just asking if it was true."

I sighed. "Sorry."

Sirius looked at Harry. "What I want to know, is why do you know all of this?"

That question set shock into me. Now he was actually interrogating Harry? This had never happened before! Alex looked at me with surprised eyes, being surprised by my eyes looking the same.

"I- uh. We noticed that they weren't at their classes the entire day and puzzled it together-"

"And their other friends?" Remus asked, looking at Harry.

He frowned. "We barely have classes with them."

"And you knew she was drunk, how?"

Harry was speechless. "I saw it the next morning. She arrived to breakfast with a headache. These that she gets when she was a drunk."

Sirius sighed. "And arriving late to their common room?"

That set Harry into panic. "Well, they- I-"

"Harry were you also out of bed?" Sirius asked, resting his elbows on the table.

Harry sighed. "Yes. But I was following Snape to see what he was doing. He seemed of in DADA."

I frowned, before looking at Sirius. "You have him spying on teachers?" I asked in shock.

"I do not," Sirius said calmly, silencing me. "Harry you're leaving your cloak here when you return to Hogwarts after the holiday."

Harry looked shocked. "What?" he asked in disbelief.

I myself was shocked.

"You're using it for what you weren't supposed to-"

"Spying on a teacher who could have connections with Voldemort?"

"You do not say his name!" Sirius yelled, scaring us all. "He is in connection with you-know-who! But you are not supposed to be so close to this!"

I sighed, looking at Ginny, who's eyes were already on me. Suddenly all of this scared me, completely.

"Okay," Molly said in a calm tone. "Kids, please go to your rooms. We need to talk with Sirius."

Without waiting, all six of us scattered up to my room, all of us together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 1.4K 44
Y/n lestrange is the daughter of bellatrix lestrange and rodolphus lestrange, the dark lords most trusted friends, before y/n was born and before rod...
108K 3K 44
"Back so soon, Lysia?" Mattheo taunts, a smirk across his face as he leant forward and rested both elbows upon the long table. "How naive of you to t...
137K 3.8K 42
COMPLETED 07/09/2021 The universe must have been playing a trick on her. There was no escaping the boy she despised - she was perpetually bounded to...