Leave My Past Alone || Maze R...

By Readerobsessions

Stiles Stillinski is gone. Thomas, Teresa, and Minho are given another chance at life. They are brought to B... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Not an update

Chapter 4

3.5K 70 9
By Readerobsessions

Thomas's POV

We entered the classroom, not bothering to knock. 

I pulled my gun out. 

Mr. Ganville was waiting for us. 

"Thomas, Teresa, MInho, Sonya" he greeted, leaning against his desk with his arms crossed.

We glared at him. I had my finger on the trigger, ready to shoot. 

"What are you doing here?" Teresa asked, trying to go for a more calm response. Mr. Granville shrugged.

"Because you children blew up the place I worked, I needed a new job," he explained. "Beacon Hills was very well known throughout Wicked for its notorious supernatural creatures" he states. 

"But, you two must already know that" he states, looking at Teresa and me. I glared at him.

"So, is Wicked done?" Minho snapped, pulling out his gun. Mr. Ganville glanced at it before answering.

"Yes, Wicked is done, but there will be things still after you" he replied. I frowned. 

"Like what?" I asked. Mr. Ganville shrugged.

"Cranks, other members of WIcked and such," he explains. 

"Are you evil?" Sonya asks, frowning. Mr. Ganville shook his head.

"I'm done with all of it, I'm just a normal teacher now" he promises. We nod. I think he's being serious.

There's a knock at the door. 

"Come in," Mr. Ganville says. We hide our weapons. 

It was Scott. He was looking at us.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know if you guys would come over" he states, looking at Sonya, Teresa, MInho, and me.

"We'll come now, we're done here" Teresa states. I nod and we shoot Mr. Ganville one last look before leaving with Scott. 

"Do you guys have a car?" he asks. We shake our heads.

"We'll just follow you," I state. He gives me a raised eyebrow. He shrugs and starts running. 

I'm guessing that because he's supernatural, he thinks that he's better than us. Well, we aren't exactly normal either.

He runs and we're right behind him. 

We run for 20 minutes and arrive at Scott's house. 

Scott stops and he's slightly out of breath as he opens the door. We are behind him, not even slightly fazed. 

We are in the living room at the pack's already here. I glance at everyone, my posture is stiff.

"Hey Thomas," Malia greets from the couch. Everyone in the pack is smiling. I envy them. I wish I could smile and laugh with my friends again. 

I nodded in her direction. 

"How was your first day?" Lydia asks. We all shrug. 

"Fine," Teresa answers. Her eyes are cold and calculating. Lydia nods and smiles at me. I don't do anything just give her a small wave. 

Without Newt, smiling and laughing's hard. We all sit down and stare at the pack. Sonya is staring at Isaac, biting her lip. She's sitting next to me on the sofa and I grip her hand.

"What are you guys doing?" Teresa asks the pack. Scott shrugs.

"We have homework and then we're just going to hang out here," Scott replies. Teresa nods and stares at Malia, frowning. 

"You look familiar," Teresa states, looking at Malia intensely. "You're Peter's daughter aren't you?" she asks. Malia hesitates, but nods. 

"You were right Teresa, all along," Lydia laughs. Teresa gives her a small smile. 

"I told Peter that he probably had a long-lost child somewhere," she explained, seeing our frowns. Everyone nods, understanding. 

"Do you guys have any homework?" Isaac asks us. We shake our heads. 

"Lucky," Malia mutters, plopping her math textbook onto her lap. She looks at it with remorse. 

"Math's simple," Teresa states. "There's really only thinking involved," she explains "Every question has an answer and it's either right or wrong,". Malia stares at her. 

"It's like science, you have a solution and all you have to do is do it," Teresa adds. Malia nods. 

"But, I can't remember everything, there's like a billion formulas," she groans. Teresa gives her a small grin. 

"Practice makes perfect," she replies "I'm a scientist, so math is like second nature to me". Scott frowns.

"You're a scientist?" he asks. Teresa nods. 

"I guess you could say I was the best from where I'm from," she states. The pack frowns. Teresa realizes her mistake. 

"Where you're from?" Lydia asks slowly. 

"When we were kidnapped, we had different jobs and stuff," I reply. Minho nods. 

Scott and the pack nod. 

"What happened to you guys for the past year?" Scott asks. 

Sadness clouded Minho's features and his eyes hardened. 

I felt Sonya tense and she paled. Her eyes flashed and her face turned grim. 

Teresa's eyes narrowed and her expression turned wistful. She gripped her gun, knuckles whitening. 

I looked at the floor, cringed. 

Lydia whispered my name. I felt Sonya's breath quicken and tightened my grip on her hand. 

"It's a very long story," I forced out through gritted teeth. Minho ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a sigh. 

"Go on then shank, begin the story," he stated, glowering at the floor. I felt my chest tighten. 

"Okay, uh it all started when I came up from the box," I started, taking a calming breath. 

Time Skip

We told them most of it. We left out a few details. Like people's death, the cranks, and a few other things. 

Sonya was pressed against me, trembling. My arms were around her and I was calming her down. Teresa was staring at the ground, tears slowly falling from her eyes. Minho was resting his chin in his hand, scowling. 

The pack was staring at us. Shock, horror, and sadness etched on their faces. 

Teresa wiped her tears and looked at them.

"Go ahead, ask the questions you've been dying to ask" she states, crossing her arms. I look at them, rubbing Sonya's shoulder simultaneously. 

Scott hesitates, but Isaac doesn't.

"What happens to everyone else?" he asked. Teresa shrugged.

"Presumably dead," she replies, her voice was blunt and flat. Lydia stared at her, eyes wide. 

"How do you know Mr. Ganville?" Malia asks. 

"That shuckface was a Wicked teacher, he taught Teresa and me when we were little," I replied, unable to keep the bitterness out of my voice. Sonya sat upright, composing herself. 

"What's the Last City look like now?" Scott asks. 

"Ash and rubble" Sonya states, eyes brightening at the thought. 

"What happens to Wicked then?" he asks. 

"Long gone," Minho replies, smirking. 

"There are still cranks and stuff after us, but the evil organization is done for," I add. Scott nods. We didn't bother explaining what a crank was because they are probably never going to see one anyway. 

"Do you guys want to go to the park?" Malia asks. 

"Why not," Sonya breathes out. The rest of us agree and we head to the park. It was only 10 minutes away so we could walk. 

We decided to run there and I felt calmer, listening to the cars and buses pass by. 

We arrived at the park and walked aimlessly around. We were following Scott when he stopped. I nearly bumped into Teresa and Isaac. 

I pushed forward to see what he was looking at. 

I squinted. Teresa started forward, the rest of us following. 

"Oh my god," Teresa whispered. She ran to the body lying on the ground. 

Minho, Sonya, and I were on her tail. We all kneeled beside the body. Teresa was staring at it. 

"Brenda," I stated, recognizing her face. Teresa quickly beckoned the pack over. 

"I need a jacket," she ordered. "It's going to get bloody and cut though," she added. Malia shrugged off her jacket and gave it to Teresa. 

Teresa wiped the blood off of Brenda's face, deep in concentration. She got her knife and tore the jacket into strips. She calmly wrapped a wound on Brenda's arm with the strips of fabric. 

"Quick, we have to get her home," she stated. Scott nodded.

"We should go to my house again, mom has a lot of supplies" he piped up. 

We all made out way to Scott's house again, rushing. 

When we arrived, Teresa set down a towel on the couch and placed Brenda on top. Scott went upstairs and grabbed a box of medical supplies.

Teresa quickly tore off Brenda's bloody shirt off and left her in the tank top that she had been wearing underneath. Teresa lifted the bottom of the tank top and cleaned the cuts and bruises. She stitched a wound and stopped the bleeding of additional wounds. 

She then focused on the wound on her arm. It looked deep. Thankfully, it wasn't a crank bite. 

Teresa cleaned the wound and applied some kind of medicine before stitching it up. Her hands were stable and she was focused. She then wiped off the dirt and blood around the wound and applied for the medicine again. She wrapped it in bandages and gauze. Scott got her a basin of hot water and a towel. Teresa cleaned up Brenda's face and arms. 

"Do you have spare pants?" she asked Scott. Scott nodded and went upstairs. Teresa stripped off Brenda's pants and pulled the shorts Scott got her over Brenda's legs. Teresa then cleaned up her legs and blistered feet. 

There was a long scratch on Brenda's right leg, but Teresa said that it wasn't as bad as it looked. 

She took the dirty clothes, towel, and other bloody stuff outside. She took a lighter from the kitchen and put everything into a trash can Scott directed her to. She burned everything. 

She came back inside and washed her hands. I stared at Brenda's face. 

She was unconscious, but her face was pained. Teresa came back and slumped against the couch, closing her eyes. 

"How did you know what to do?" Isaac asked. Teresa shrugged.

"I was a doctor and scientist back with Wicked" she replied. Sonya was sitting by Brenda's feet. 

Minho was sitting on a chair, watching Brenda carefully. I was on the floor by Brenda's head, next to Teresa. 

The pack was sitting on the other couches, staring at the figure lying on the couch. 

"Who is she exactly?" Lydia asks. 

"Brenda, my girlfriend" Teresa replies. I nearly choked on the Pack's reaction. Issac was shocked and Scott was gaping at her. Malia was amused, but she didn't know Teresa before, so she didn't say anything. Lydia was smiling. 

There was idle chatting for a few minutes before Brenda decided to wake up. 

She moaned, wincing as she sat up. Teresa smiled at her, crying. 

Brenda's face was alarmed and her eyes were wide. She looked around the room, smiling at me and looking at Teresa. 

"T," Brenda whispered. Teresa laughed and hugged Brenda gently, minding her injuries. Brenda cried and clutched Teresa tightly. 

The two pulled away and Brenda squeezed my hand. 

"Thomas, I'm so sorry" she whispered. I shook it off and hugged her. 

"It's okay, he's in peace" I replied. Brenda hugged Sonya and gave Minho a big smile. Teresa was holding Brenda's hand, afraid that if she let go, Brenda would disappear. 

"Who are you?" Brenda asked Scott and the others. 

Scott gave her a smile.

"I'm Scott McCall," he stated. 

"Isaac," Isaac waved. 

"My name's Lydia Martin" she greets. 

"I'm Malia," Malia introduces, smiling. Brenda smiles at them. 

"Where are we?" Brenda asked, turning to Teresa. 

"Beacon Hills, Thomas, and my old home," Teresa replies. Brenda nods. 

"Wh-" she starts to say before I cut her off.

"Don't worry, Wicked's gone" I state. Brenda nodded, relief is evident on her face.

"Shank, where were you?" Minho demands "More importantly, how are you alive?". 

Brenda shrugs and then winces. 

"I don't really remember, I just remember passing out at the safe haven or something," she replies. "I asked this random person where I was and she pointed me to the hospital" she adds. "I was on my way there and then I passed out," she states. I nodded.

"So everyone else is gone?" she asks. We nodded. Brenda saddens. I knew she was thinking about Jorge. Teresa rubs her arm and sighs. 

Brenda's hand goes to her wrist. She smiles. She was fingering a bracelet that Teresa had given her shortly after Brenda had given her the Black and white one. 

Brenda's bracelet was a strand of leather with a blue stone wrapped around it with wires. Teresa had done something so that you could just the size of the bracelet to fit perfectly.

Brenda shifts and grunts as she puts her legs down. Teresa moves and sits next to her. 

"So, you're from the maze too?" Scott asks Brenda. Brenda frowns.

"How-?" she starts asking. Her expression is panicked and startled.

"It's okay, we told them about a couple of our adventures," Teresa reassures. Brenda relaxes and nods. 

"I'm not from the maze," she responds. Scott nods, but from the look on Brenda's face, he gets that she doesn't want to elaborate. 

There's a noise from outside and Melissa comes inside. 

"Hey guys, wh-" she starts and then sees Brenda. "You're a new face," she muses, leaning against the wall. "Okay, what did you guys do?" she asks, putting one hand on her hip. 

"Melissa, this is Brenda" Teresa introduces. Melissa nods.

"And?" she asks. Teresa sighs.

"Brenda is my girlfriend," she adds. Melissa's eyes widen as she stares at Brenda again. 

"Huh, well no more kids please," she states before leaving to the kitchen. Brenda was frowning. Sonya is grinning. 

"What just happen?" Brenda asked. Scott smiled.

"That was my mom," he states. Brenda nods, leaning against Teresa. 

"We should probably go back to my dad's" I state. Everyone nods, looking at the time. Teresa guides Brenda outside and we head to the sheriffs. 

We walked, explaining the current state of things to a bewildered Brenda. She listened, her arm around Teresa's shoulders. 

"So you two remember things?" Teresa asked, pointing to Teresa and me. We nod. "Okay, and we're staying at your dad's house?" she asks. I nod. 

"Oh okay," she replies. We arrive and I open the door. "Woah," Brenda states, looking around the house. 

"Dad?" I call out. I hear a muffled response from the kitchen. 

We gesture for everyone else to follow me as we head to the kitchen. 

Dad was heating up what looked like pasta. 

"Hey guys," he greets, not turning around. 

"Mr. Stillinki" Sonya states. Dad nods and turns around. His eyes go to Brenda and they widen.

"You must be another one of their friends," he states, giving her a smile. Brenda smiles and nods. 

"Brenda," she greets. 

"Noah," he replies, smiling. "I'll call you guys when food's ready," he states. We all nod.

"Come on," I state, going upstairs.  Everyone follows me into the bedroom. I sit down next to Sonya on the floor. Teresa and Brenda are next to each other on the bed and Minho sits on a chair. 

"You're going to have to enroll into school," Minho states, looking at Brenda. I nod.

"We didn't because we had Agent McCall's halp, but you have to" I state. Brenda nods and rests her head on Teresa's shoulder. 

"So were forced to go to school," Brenda states. She sighs. Teresa closes her eyes and massages her temples. 

"Here," I state, tossing Brenda a gun and a knife. Brenda takes it and grips the knife tightly. 

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Brenda asks. We shrugg.

"Not much, hanging out with Scott's friends" Sonya states. 

"Oh Scott's friends are supernatural," I state. Brenda raises her brow. 

"What?" she question.

"Scott and Isaac are werewolves, Malia is were-coyote, Lydia is a banshee," I reply. Brenda stares at me and then shrugs. 

"Okay, no judgment there" she mutters. Minho scoffs. 

"What about cranks and stuff?" Brenda asks. I shrug.

"Mr. Ganville, an ex-Wicked teacher says cranks are going ot come after us" Teresa replies. Brenda frowns. 

"Ex-Wicked?" she repeats. I nod.

"He used to teach Teresa and me when we were little, but is now a teacher at school," I explain. Brenda nods. 

There's a knock on the door. 

"Dinner," my dad states. We all get up and follow him down. 

He gives us a plate of pasta and we eat it. 

We all finish eating at Dad turns to Brenda.

"So Brenda, are you going to enroll at school tomorrow?" he asks. Brenda nods. 

"I guess so, I sorta have to right," she asks. Dad shrugs and then nods. 

"I guess," he states. 

Brenda nods and yawns. 

"I have to shower," she states. I nod and lead her to the bathroom upstairs. 

"Be careful not to unstitch anything," I warn, shutting the door. I head down and sit on the couch, gripping Newt's necklace. 

Sonya, Minho and Teresa are talking to my dad. Sonya stands up and walks to me. 

"Hey Thomas, she greets. "You okay?" she asks. I shrug. I silently ask if she can sit. I nod. She sits next to me leaning on my shoulder. 

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she rests her head on my chest. 

"He loved you so much," Sonya whispered. "When we were talking, all we would talk about was you" she states. I sigh. 

"I'm really sorry Son," I whisper. "You just got him back" I state. Sonya shakes her head. 

"It's okay Thomas, we'll see him again' she replies. I nod. 

Sonya talks about Newt when he was young. There are tears falling down her pale face. I pull her close and listen to her talk. 

"I really miss him, Sonya," I whisper, my voice breaking. Sonya nods, hugging me. 

"I know Thomas," she promises "I know,". 

I can't stop the few tears that escape. Sonya hugs me tightly and we comfort each other. 

A few minutes pass and Brenda comes down. Sonya and I are calmed down and we're just talking in hushed voices about Newt. Teresa and Brenda come and sit down next to us. Minho sits on the loveseat. We sit in comfortable silence. 

"I don't know what I'd do without you guys," I joke. Minho snorts.

"I know right Shank, you would be dead" he replies. Sonya laughs. 

"It's true Tom, you'd be far gone without us" Teresa states. I huff and shake my head. 

"Nonsense," I reply. Everyone laughs. 

We stay like this, talking and laughing. On the outside, we might look like regular people, just talking with our friends. We know that we're broken but we were a broken family. 

A/N- Chapter 4! Hope you enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.3K 12
What happens when someone wants to spill all of Stiles/Thomas's secrets to his friends how will they react. Sorry, the description is really bad but...
26.2K 1.1K 33
Subject A11, Otherwise known as a huge pain in the ass for W.I.C.K.E.D The Subject's name is (Y/n), She was sent into the Maze purely by accident but...
27.7K 775 12
Sam and Dean hit the road when Bobby says there are werewolves in Beacon Hills, but they bite off more than they can chew when they come face to face...
12K 555 16
π‘πˆπ‹π„π˜ πŒπ€π‘π’π‡π€π‹π‹ returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...