Flow [annyeongz au]

By iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... More

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14 // Yujin
*16
*17
*18
*19 // Yujin
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24

*15

414 14 1
By iveuniverse

Classes will be starting soon. I need to utilize my vacation as much as I can. But, how am I supposed to?

Should I call Yujin? Ugh, never mind. I feel embarrassed on how I acted back then. I'm just thankful she didn't think I was jealous or something.

After a long while of staring into nothingness, my phone rang. Someone still remembers my existence. Yey.

"Yahooo~ Nyoungie~ Have you been well?"

"Chaeyeon! I've been so lonely!"

"Pfft, were you that lonely? Then, come with us then. I have a dance competition and it would really be nice to have you support me as well. Is it fine?"

"Of course! When is it? Is Yu- Are the others coming, too?"

"Yep! It's on the day after tomorrow. Make sure to come, okay? Yujin is coming, too~"

"Why would you tell me she's coming? Jeez. See you then. Good luck! You know you're the best, right?"

"Aigoo. You sweet talker~ I'm hanging up!"

************

We decided to gather at Hyewon's family's café so we could go to the venue together.

I was on my way when I saw Yujin along the intersection just a few blocks away from the convenience store.

I don't know why but I looked away but of course, she saw me and didn't leave me alone. She really is gonna keep bothering me.

"Wow. You're pretty harsh, aren't you? You saw me, your nice and pretty bestie, and just decided to walk away?" Yujin said as she leaned over to look at my face.

"What are you talking about? I-I was gonna say hi." Why am I acting all shy? This is frustrating.

"Hmm, really? Well, it looked like you were just gonna walk away though." She kept going.

"Gosh. Can we just keep going, now? Fine, I felt like I couldn't talk to you so I was just gonna walk away, you good now?" I told her.

"Are you going through puberty?" Yujin suddenly said out of the blue which made me look at her with confused eyes.

"What the heck are you talking about? You're such a weirdo!" I just said and walked ahead of her.

I heard her laugh and felt her arms clinging to mine. I HATE HOW SUCH SMALL AND NORMAL GESTURES ARE MAKING MY HEART FLUTTER. IT'S ANNOYING.

"Sheesh, okay, okay. I'll stop now." She said.

************

We arrived at the place where the competition is taking place. It's pretty crowded.

"Guys! You're finally here! My team reserved you seats so be at ease." Chaeyeon went up to us.

"Chae, you look so cool!" I said as Chaeyeon was all prepared alread.

"You and your compliments again! Thank you, Wonyoungie!" She replied.

Chaeyeon told us a few details before she went back to her team again. I'm sure they're gonna win. Chaeyeon's a really good dancer.

"Yujin, isn't that Kaeun?" I heard Yena say.

I also looked at where she was pointing to since I was curious. She's Yujin's current crush anyway.

"Oh, it really is! I should go talk to her later." Yujin said.

Of course, it's time for her to like someone else and move on. What was I expecting, anyway? She told me herself she wouldn't like a whiny baby.

"Wow, Ahn Yujin. You're pretty harsh. How can you say that when Wonyoung's beside you?" Eunbi interfered.

"Huh? Why? Wonyoung knows about Kaeun as well, though? She even knows I talk to her online often." Yujin replied.

"Right. What does that have to do with me? I've been supporting her, you know." I just said and laughed it off.

"Oh, really? Hmm, was I misunderstading things, then?" Eunbi said and scratched her head.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Please watch my stuff for me." I told Yujin.

I guess I don't like Yujin that much. I can take this much since I don't expect anything. Or I don't know. I'm confused.

I feel bad about myself but at the same time, it's making me feel better as this is what I'm supposed to do, right? Right now, I should be more of a friend rather than someone that demands more.

Overthinking this makes me feel like I'm underwater. My thoughts are vague. I should let this pass.

I went out as soon as I finished my business. It sounds like it's starting soon.

"Wonyoung."

"Minju? Were you waiting here?"

She was leaning on the wall outside the restroom.

"Do you perhaps like Yujin?" Minju asked out of the blue.

"Huh? What are you saying? Joking like that. I'm intent on focusing on my future, so nope." I told her.

"Hmm, really? Okay, then. Liking her right now won't do you any good, Wonyoung. Just want to tell you this." She said and I was left with nothing to say.

"Let's go. It's starting." Minju said and flashed her nice smile.

************
We're on our way to a restaurant to celebrate Chaeyeon's win. They weren't the champion but they placed 2nd, at least.

"Chaeyeon, you're still the best in my eyes! Your performance was a lot better!" I said. I still can't get over the fact they couldn't win though.

"Wonyoung, I know already. It's fine, now." Chaeyeon just laughed.

"Right, Yujin! How was it talking with Kaeun? Sheesh. You even made me approach her first." Kkura suddenly said.

"It was nice. She's really pretty and nice, my heart felt like a horse was running inside. We even took a photo together." Yujin said, sounding really excited.

"Well, at least you're finally happy now." Hyewon said.

"I really thought Yujin would like you, though. The heck." Yuri whispered to me.

"I told you a thousand times that we're just friends. You're really stubborn, Joguri." I just said and tried to laugh it off.

************

Kwon Eunbi sent a message.

MOMMY RABBIT
yuhoooo

my child

Thou shall appear in my presence right now

baby rabbit
are u drunk already?

oh right were still highschoolers u cant

MOMMY RABBIT
WHY DO U ALL THINK IM DRUNK EVERY TIME?!

Anyways, i know u

baby rabbit
The heck?

wdym? u r creeping me out

MOMMY RABBIT
U like her right? tell her slowpoke

dont miss ur chance

baby rabbit
miss my chance on what? ruining what we have right now?

im fine. i realized i might not like her as much as I thought

its just fleeting emotions, thats it

MOMMY RABBIT
u both r pretty similar in a way

whatever. I tried.

dont come regretting to me anytime soon.

baby rabbit
the weight of my feelings isnt worth risking the friendship we have right now

MOMMY RABBIT
fine fine just know ill be here

im sleeping nowww~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.5K 25
Wonyoung and Yujin had a past relationship and in order to know if wonyo's still into yujin, minjoo and yujin should act as lovers. But minjoo has a...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
6.1K 239 8
(Ex-Iz*One/Ive's Yujin x FemOC) You and Yujin are the most well-known couple at Seoul High School. Well, they used to. The two broke up on their four...
16.6K 416 10
two years ago, yujin gives up and wonyoung leaves. two years later, wonyoung comes back and yujin breaks all over again. or ex-bandmates, yujin and w...