Full-level players in the apo...

Door krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 39

2.8K 92 0
Door krudo10

Looking at this mung bean, Shi Mingyue suddenly fell into a state of aphasia.

What makes people even more speechless is that the system actually unlocked the new illustrated book achievement at this time.

A few words come into view clearly-

"The first time a system failure is triggered".

Shi Mingyue:?

Excuse me, is this an achievement that humans can accomplish?

Probably it was too ridiculous, and even the card surface of the illustration book turned into a black mess.

Shi Mingyue clicked on the reward, and found that the reward was even more outrageous.

[Already received: thanks from the planning. This time the system failure has been rectified. ]

The moon when his head out the three question marks.

That's it? That's it?

The planning is to give her some real thanks! Just say it verbally! Troubleshooting, you have also checked this mung bean!

However, Shi Mingyue's complaints could not be heard by the evil plan, she could only stare at this freshly released illustration book in a daze.

How to put it, if it weren't for Lu Qin, she might not have collected this picture book in her life.

In a sense, Lu Qin also helped her?

But she still couldn't relax!

As soon as Shi Mingyue turned around, Lu Qin saw the real resentment on her face.

Lu Qin: "..."

Although he didn't know what happened, Lu Qin realized that there seemed to be a big problem.

"What's the matter?" he asked carefully.

Shi Mingyue asked him, "Have you ever felt your luck was not so good before?"

Lu Qin shook his head.

Shi Mingyue asked again: "Have you ever won a lottery? Have you played the card drawing game and have all ten consecutive R cards? Will you be hit by a flowerpot on the road?"

Lu Qin continued to shake his head.

Line horn.

Shi Mingyue also accepted the reality, and Lu Qin might just be out of luck.

But she will never let Lu Qin take charge of the gashapon again!

As for this mung bean... let it stay in the backpack forever.

Shi Mingyue really didn't dare to take out one more second.

Fear.

She closed the incubator decisively, isolated Lu Qin from a safe distance, and blinked as she watched him.

"It's okay, let's go."

Hurry, take Lu Qin away.

Lu Qin stared at her, squinted slightly, and keenly realized something: "...You are driving me away."

Shi Mingyue: "No, no, absolutely not."

Lu Qin became more certain: "You don't want to let me go anymore." I touched the incubator."

Shi Mingyue: "...you think too much!"

However, her action is to stand firmly between Lu Qin and the incubator, absolutely not giving them a chance to touch.

She was afraid that the incubator would emit black smoke later.

Persuading him not to move, Shi Mingyue directly pushed Lu Qin and began to walk outside, urging as he walked.

"Is the base patrolled today? Is the mission completed? Don't let me delay your time, go to work!"

She is definitely not as strong as Lu Qin, but Lu Qin didn't mean to resist at all. She obediently pushed to the door. outside.

Then he opened his eyes slightly, did not speak, and just looked at her like that.

With a pitiful smell that is indescribable.

Shi Mingyue suddenly thought of the little milk cat that Lu Qin had become...

soft and aggrieved. Snuggling obediently in her arms, she looked at her pitifully.

"..." Shi Mingyue was defeated, "I'll go with you, okay?" I

don't know what happened, Shi Mingyue felt that Lu Qin seemed to be getting clingy?

Although she had vaguely felt this way before, it has become more obvious recently. Lu Qin always jumped in front of her from time to time and wanted to be with her for everything. It even acted like a baby deliberately or unintentionally.

But she doesn't hate it...

and Shi Mingyue is usually fine, so it's okay to patrol the base with Lu Qin.

As soon as the two went out, they met Fan Zhou who was rushing to find them.

Fan Zhou had rested for a while since the storm a few days ago, and Shi Mingyue went to get him some of his own red medicine.

Fortunately, Fan Zhou quickly recovered, and now he continues to work on his cotton plantation.

Seeing the two of them, Fan Zhou handed over what was in his hand without saying a word.

I saw a handful of white and fluffy cotton in my hand!

Shi Mingyue reached out and touched it, only feeling soft and could not help rua several times.

Fan Zhou reported the good news: "I think this batch of cotton is ready to be harvested this morning! I guess it's going to be quicker, so it can be used in this winter."

He was so happy that he immediately ran to Shi Mingyue to report.

is not it!

Originally, cotton required a three-month maturity period, but the system version of the ripening agent purchased by Shi Mingyue successfully solved the time problem. In time for the winter to come, such a batch of white cotton was harvested.

It can be said to be the icing on the cake.

"Great! I can tell Sister Luo the good news, so that we can make quilts and all kinds of bedding... and thick cotton clothes, we can also make it!"

Shi Mingyue held the cotton and couldn't help but think about it. .

She praised Fan Zhou: "It's true that you handed over the plantation to you! It's a hard work."

Compared to weaving, cotton is definitely easier to keep warm and has a better natural effect in winter.

To be able to harvest so smoothly, this must be due to Fan Zhou's careful care.

At the beginning, the treatment they contracted was that the harvest was divided into three to seven cents. It was useless for Fan Zhou himself to ask for so much cotton, so he simply transferred those three cents to Shi Mingyue at the appropriate price.

Shi Mingyue went directly to the weaving room and asked Sister Luo to start a new project, using the newly harvested cotton.

It is estimated that soon, the clothing store will be renewed. I believe that many people will pay for cotton down jackets.

As for the bedding category...

Shi Mingyue immediately opened a home furnishing store, which was built in the expected commercial street. I plan to sell bedding and furniture here.

Although everyone's new house now has their own furniture, everyone has different preferences and lifestyles. It is inevitable that you will want to buy new furniture to decorate your home.

When Shi Mingyue went out last time, the large amount of furniture that Shun came back from the hotel came in handy.

After lying in her backpack for a long time, this batch of furniture was taken out and used only a few. Now it can be regarded as bright again.

The illustrated rewards for building a furniture store have also arrived as scheduled.

——It is actually a large vertical clock placed outdoors.

According to the system, this clock will automatically display the local time and relies on solar energy for automatic charging. It is completely self-sufficient and will not stop.

Shi Mingyue set the clock in front of the base hall as a small landmark of the base.

As expected, as soon as the clock was built, it quickly attracted everyone's attention.

Now everyone has a relatively strong ability to accept new affairs that suddenly appear in the base, and they will not be as surprised as before.

On the contrary, there is a kind of "here again and again" type of emotion and expectation.

"This bell Well, then I looked up in the ground will be able to see the time!"

"Nice eh, I look at this from the perspective of my family can see, but also save the table of my house, ha ha ha!"

Are surrounded by When the big clock fumbled and looked around, someone reported new news.

"Hey, go and take a look. The fish pond behind is built! I see fish are still swimming in it!"

This sound can be regarded as drawing everyone's souls away.

Suddenly hugged from left to right, rushing to see the freshness.

On the left side of the farm, the water ripples in a large pond, reflecting the blue sky and white clouds.

There are still a few pieces of residual lotus on the pond, high and low, leading to a residual scene.

In the pond, a few fish swam around the lotus leaf pole, making small splashes.

A naughty child wanted to reach out to catch it, and the fish disappeared in an instant with a wave of its tail.

Seeing these lively fishes, everyone had only one action...

and swallowed unanimously!

Don't blame them, this fish looks a little fatter!

Although food freedom has been achieved in the base, most of the food types are mainly staple foods and vegetarian dishes.

Meat can only be dealt with by some canned bacon sausages. The chickens and ducks in the farm are still little cubs, and they are in a state of being unable to eat.

To be honest, having meat to eat is king.

Like the fish in this pond, it looks fat and fat, and people can't help but imagine what it looks like when it's in the pot.

Needless to say, the taste is absolutely superb!

What's more, especially now that it is early winter, the water in the fish pond is not frozen, it is a good time to fish!

When Shi Mingyue saw everyone's greedy look, she also felt a little missing the smell of fish.

Immediately make a decision.

"Tonight we will have dinner together as usual, and I will be responsible for making a fish and meat feast for everyone. To celebrate that we have passed the autumn safely, but also to welcome the winter!"

Blessed sharing, usually everyone works hard, and it's time to reward everyone. .

This time, Shi Mingyue directly waved his hand and arranged dinner for everyone.

Although there are certain expenses, she quite likes the joy of sharing.

Especially seeing the sincere gratitude and smile on everyone's face, she felt even more worthwhile.

What's more-

Shi Mingyue glanced at it, whether it was his backpack or warehouse, the cost of making such a meal was almost a fraction of a fraction.

Not to mention that she didn't even see what was missing.

Hey, maybe this is hoarding crazy horns.

At night, it was still in the base hall.

This time, Shi Mingyue took the form of a buffet, and everyone used it at will, chatting freely, and eating while chatting.

A huge table is placed in the middle, with a variety of different dishes in turn.

The sweet and sour squirrel mandarin fish, the spicy fish head with chopped pepper, the juicy steamed fish, the sour and strong hot and sour fish soup... if

it is a fish feast, it is a genuine fish feast!

Shi Mingyue can be said to have used the skills at the bottom of the box, so that everyone can have enough money and eat freely!

After this meal, no one said it was bad.

When Shi Mingyue was halfway through the meal, he brought a few fresh dishes to the people patrolling at the base.

These people are all of Lu Qin's subordinates, and they just happened to be in charge of patrolling the guards today, so they can't share food with everyone, Shi Mingyue intends to send some food in the past.

Shi Mingyue didn't expect to see two familiar figures in front of her before she walked there.

It seems to be Lu Qin?

Hey, wasn't he still eating just now? Why did he come over so quickly?

Shi Mingyue tiptoed over and found that Lu Qin seemed to be talking to Liang Liang.

Liang Liang's voice came: "Eggs, ducks and eggs are to be kept in the base for eating or hatching babies. What do you want this for?"

Lu Qin replied, "I can buy it."

Liang Liang was even more puzzled: "Xiao Ming I gave you the key to the warehouse every month. You go directly to the warehouse to look for it, and you come to me for it?"

He became the king of children during this period, and brought a group of children to raise chickens and ducks every day, turning them into a breeding farm. host.

Didn't expect to encounter a good brother's private transaction today?

Shi Mingyue was confused here, and only caught the key word: egg.

She suddenly had an inspiration, and she thought of something.

Wouldn't Lu Qin think that he asked him to open ordinary eggs, so he wanted to collect a bunch of them for him?

She was so disappointed that she hadn't opened that one, so she wanted to give herself more eggs?

Not to mention, it is really something that Lu Qin can do.

After all, with the lessons learned from crystal nuclei and gems, Shi Mingyue was already convinced that this was what Lu Qin thought.

Thinking of Lu Qin holding a lot of eggs and duck eggs in her arms to give to herself, she suddenly felt excited.

Quickly jumped out and quickly stopped this tragedy from happening.

"Don't, don't."

Da Ba Da Ba!

Lu Qin and Liang Liang looked at Shi Mingyue with their hands folded, their faces were serious, and they were silent.

Fortunately, the silence of the three did not last long.

A familiar voice had already come from the gate of the base.

"Lord Lu, I want to see Lord Lu!"

Yao Dafu shouted at them excitedly, standing at the door.

It turned out that Mohei hurried over from the Xingye base all the way.

Seeing Lu Qin and others walking by, he said angrily: "Lord Lu, are you selling your clothes to others at a low price?! You are too conscientious!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

509K 32.5K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
20.7K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
56.7K 961 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...
56.9K 2.9K 50
A Swasan story with some family values and bond. Peep in to know more. All rights reserved to @Pouring_Of_Love