Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 33

3.1K 127 8
By krudo10

The scene in front of me is absurd, but it has to be believed.

The people in the convoy couldn't sit still for a long time, and they got out of the car to cheer for their boss, but they saw this scene that couldn't be explained by science.

What can I say? This must be someone with supernatural powers!

But it was the first time they saw this kind of shield-like ability.

The boss quickly figured it out, and ordered several people around him: "Push in for Lao Tzu. Most of the superpowers are the leading man. If you hold them back, I don't believe me and I can't get in?!"

He was deeply moved. I was embarrassed, especially when the people in Mingyue Base laughed at him, and the harsh sound made him angry.

The boss who was originally unhappy, now desperately wants to directly razing the small base in front of him.

What about the supernatural person?

Each ability player is limited by ability, and there are always restrictions on the ability that can be used every day.

To maintain such a large protective shield, he has to see whether he has a lot of bullets, or whether this person's ability lasts for a long time!

The boss gave an order, and the younger brothers followed suit.

All of a sudden, several people raised their guns and aimed at Mingyue base to start a new round of shooting. The others didn't have guns, they either used supernatural powers, drove into them, or found something to smash them.

The remaining few people ran to the gate of the base, yelled at Lu Qin, verbally provoked, and tried to distract him.

They thought, there must be a lot of abilities to consume such a large defense, and Lu Qin won't be able to hold on for long.

Unexpectedly, most of the bullets went out, but the barrier still showed no signs of collapse.

Not to mention the boss, the whole team is gradually starting to feel bad...

Look at the bullet shells all over the floor, the Hummer that has damaged all the fronts, and the exhausted little brothers.

It can be said that the team suffered heavy losses, and the gains outweighed the losses.

But what about this base?

The fence is still intact, and the people inside now know that they can't make it through. Some smiled mockingly, some deliberately grimaced and provoked, and some even looked bored?

Also yawned?

Grass, do these people treat them like monkeys? !

The yawning person that the boss saw was not someone else, it was Shi Mingyue.

She had been watching a good show with great interest, but after seeing it, she felt more and more boring.

There were only a few methods for the outsiders, and they had to keep trying if they didn't believe in evil, and the result was that the defensive aura showed no signs of breaking.

After all, it is an aura of infinite blood. Isn't it just useless work to attack it?

It's too much time wasting to watch this all the time, this group of people is fine, they still have to work hard to earn money to live!

Shi Mingyue motioned to Lu Qin without a trace.

Lu Qin had seen her look boring a long time ago, and immediately raised his hand altogether.

Several electric shocks instantly and accurately hit a bunch of people at the door.

After all, the violent current is not what the human body can withstand. Those with a stronger endurance only feel that the body is paralyzed and the heart beats faster.

People who almost fainted directly.

When these people fell, Old Dalian and the few people behind couldn't help taking a step back, looking at Lu Qin with a look of horror.

How could he still have thunder powers? ! Is this person a dual-line superpower?

At this moment, the emotions above gradually subsided, and the boss realized that he had provoke someone who shouldn't be offended.

This base doesn't seem to be such a bully, you can tell by looking at people's dress and complexion, it must be a good day, and the base is not good!

Blame his little brothers for not having long eyes!

Seeing that the situation was not right, the boss quickly winked at the few people behind him.

Making a decisive decision, several people looked at the gap and ran into the car, preparing to leave their companions and slip away by themselves.

Can't beat it, is it still staying here waiting to be charged?

The boss ran to the car next to him without his life, shouting, "Drive! Drive!" He

didn't expect a small lightning to hit his knee with precision in an instant.

The boss suddenly flopped and tripped on the spot.

He looked up desperately, only his few little brothers ran faster than one, and drove away while driving.

Only a place of smoke was left for him.

Grass!

He closed his eyes in despair, and he heard someone walking next to him.

A pair of men's leather boots stopped beside him, and he looked up and saw Lu Qin looking down at him, as if looking at a pile of rubbish.

"Take his clothes off and throw them away." The

clothes are from their base, of course they have to get them back.

As for the scum... Mingyue Base does not have the habit of recycling garbage.

Shi Mingyue followed Lu Qin, and at this moment her head came out just right: "Wait, I have to discount an arm!"

Fan Zhou was beaten by this group of people. Of course, he had to give a tooth for a tooth.

The boss of the team was lying on the ground, and his eyes suddenly became dark when he heard this.

He gritted his teeth and said: "You wait, dare to do this to me, I won't let you go!"

It's a pity that his situation is too bad, and now he is completely stubborn.

Shi Mingyue looked at his stiff mouth. As soon as his eyes rolled, he had another ghost idea: "Why don't you give him another bucket of ice cubes when you throw it away later?"

In such a cold weather, he was stripped of his clothes and thrown into the wild, and he was still covered with ice cubes. I want to know how painful it would be.

The boss was trembling, almost vomiting a mouthful of old blood.

Hell, it's better to let him die! !

When the crisis was lifted, Shi Mingyue put away the defensive aura.

Half of these people were thrown into the distance by Lu Qin, and they were half frozen without supplies. They could only ask for their blessings.

Although the other group of people fled, the car had been smashed into a disastrous state, and it was estimated that it would not last long.

In a short time, this group of people should not be able to troubleshoot.

However, the base's defense and security problems still exist.

Shi Mingyue had been working on the construction of the base before, now that I think about it, it's time to start to establish defensive measures.

The "base defense halo" presented by the system only has a time limit of 24 hours, and there are still about 20 hours left.

She intends to keep it in case she needs it.

Right now... just build the fence and access control first.

The construction of the fence is much stronger than the current artificial fence, and it can effectively isolate the prying eyes from outside and ensure the privacy of the base.

It costs more stones. Shi Mingyue took a look and found that with the current stone reserves, it would be enough to build a one-tenth of the wall.

Infrastructure burns money!

She decided to build the part of the wall behind the base first, so that it could guarantee the safety of the residential area on the north side to a certain extent.

Of course, in order not to rework, Shi Mingyue reserved a certain amount of base expansion space before determining the location of the fence.

After the construction of the first wall, the Illustrated System sent another congratulatory message to celebrate her first defensive measures.

After all, the previous fence was just Lu Qin's handwriting, and could not be counted as a picture book in the game.

Shi Mingyue is rewarded for opening a well-known location on a well-known road-

[Already received: Wall upgrade X1 (unlimited length)]

Shi Mingyue:! ! !

System, are you rich!

Why is it so generous all of a sudden!

Shi Mingyue looked at the "unlimited length" and was moved to tears.

How could she miss such a good opportunity to gather wool?

Shi Mingyue immediately decided to save rocks, save them immediately! Make a wall that can surround an entire base to upgrade!

She lost one centimeter less.

Shi Mingyue cherished the upgrade spar into the backpack. Started to build the second step-the access control device.

This is a type of alchemist's magic device skill, which is specially used to set up access control for homes, territories, and important places.

Once set up, only the owner and allowed members can enter the territory, and everyone else will be excluded.

Neither attack nor defense, but just not let in.

Shi Mingyue felt that to a certain extent, this could be regarded as a powerful defensive weapon...

think about it, if someone hides in the base while pursuing it. People outside can't get in, and they can't find the target at all. Isn't that safe?

A set of gems needed for the magic device was already assembled, and Shi Mingyue immediately activated his skills and chanted a spell.

At the gate of the base, a few gems floated into the air, drawing a beautiful arc in the air, and after a few rounds, it sank quickly and disappeared under the ground.

Unless someone digs a hundred meters down to dig out all the gems, this device will not be destroyed.

If you want to maintain the magic device in the future, you only need to continue to fill the crystal core.

Yes, Shi Mingyue discovered that the game system is just a game system, and is thinking about pushing Krypton all the time.

The light green light walked around the entire magic device, flashed a few times, and finally calmed down.

This means that the device has been successfully activated.

In the panel, under the [Base System], there is an additional entry about access control.

Shi Mingyue directly matched the base population system with the access control device. In this way, only personnel inside Mingyue Base can pass through this gate.

If other people want to enter, they must ask for her permission.

Shi Mingyue clapped her hands with satisfaction.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Lu Qin standing in the distance looking at him with a calm face.

Shi Mingyue: "..."

She deliberately chose to install the device at night because she didn't want to be discovered! Why was it still bumped by Lu Qin? !

Help, I don't know how many Lu Qin saw, did she just let the gems float? There seems to be some gorgeous glitter, right?

That was just a cutscene of the skills of an alchemist in the game. At that time, it was even complained by players like a domestic fantasy movie.

Who knew that the whole scene was actually rehearsed in reality!

When Shi Mingyue thinks about it now, she feels that the paragraph just now was really embarrassing, making her scalp numb.

What she didn't want, mainly because she couldn't control it either.

Shi Mingyue: Hey.

Although Shi Mingyue had broken the jar, she hadn't told Lu Qin what her specific abilities were after all.

Now it seems that she may not be far from falling off the horse completely...

"It's not early, it's time to go back." Seeing her standing still, Lu Qin urged.

Shi Mingyue walked over and quietly glanced at Lu Qin's expression.

It seems that Lu Qin didn't see it? Otherwise it won't be so peaceful? Normal people will burst into laughter when they see that scene, right?

It seemed that Lu Qin was really just here to take her home.

The two people walked back to the residential area in silence, one after the other, until they reached the door of the house.

It's about to be separated, Shi Mingyue has even opened his own door.

Lu Qin suddenly spoke.

"Ba La La Little Demon Immortal?"

Shi Mingyue: "............"

Her heart was ashamed, remembering what she had just done, her toes had been pulled out of the three rooms and one hall.

Lu Qin looked at her expression, the corners of her mouth unconsciously curled up with a smile, and he held back.

He said solemnly: "Little Devil, good night."

Shi Mingyue said helplessly on her face, and said weakly: "How can I make you forget that incident?"

Lu Qin's eyes darkened, and his eyes patrolled over her. After a lap, he finally spoke.

"Next time you change magic, call me?"

Shi Mingyue: "???"

Tired, destroy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.5K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
153K 3.4K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
72.2K 1.2K 99
Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares about her baby Yingzheng every day. Buy m...
310K 9.1K 72
One innocent girl. Three dangerous men.