Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 28

3.6K 123 17
By krudo10

Shi Mingyue looked dazed.

She just came to ask Liang Liang without knowing it!

Thinking about it carefully, after I met Lu Qin, I really haven't seen him show a particular interest in a certain aspect. Usually nothing is to collect materials, patrol the base, and then help yourself with work.

... Is Lu Qin also a hoarding fan?

Infrastructure is actually his pursuit? ?

Shi Mingyue seemed to realize it.

No wonder Liang Liang said that she knew, because she and Lu Qin are the same kind of people, and they like the same things too!

Shi Mingyue nodded thoughtfully, and patted Liang Liang on the shoulder: "Okay, I know, I'm going to prepare."

Liang Liang: "?"

Ready...?

Liang Liang didn't even know for a moment whether he should be happy or worried for his good brother Lu Qin.

Why does he feel that something is wrong?

On the other side, Shi Mingyue realized that he had found the "key" to the surprise.

Since Lu Qin likes to collect, then arrange for him!

When collecting players, Mingyue didn't mention anything else. The experience in this area was leveraged, so he immediately decided to design a collection game for Lu Qin in the base.

A good city owner is so aware of public opinion!

Although Shi Mingyue is busy with things, all the facilities in the base are still operating in an orderly manner.

After installing the water filter in the residential area, the two wells in the base were also completed.

This can be regarded as meeting the needs of everyone in the base.

After all, there is no time when water is not needed in life.

In the past, they had to fetch water from the stream in the back mountain and store it at home, which was tired and inconvenient.

It's all right now, and the water in the filtered water tank can be used at home. If you are thirsty and tired outside, you can get a bucket of water from the well at any time.

The clear and sweet well water is not to mention more comfortable, and there is a water press next to it, so it is convenient and labor-saving to fetch water. The price of a bucket of water is not high, everyone can afford it.

After seeing the emergence of the well, Jiang Hanyu launched the water/door service.

He hired a special water delivery worker to help transport the well water to the designated location. The price is of course higher, but it saves people time and energy invisibly.

Several farmers like Luo Heping and those who have a large demand for water all subscribed for this service without hesitation.

If you accumulate less, you get more money in the base.

However, as water resources increase, fewer people come to find Muzhuyu.

Shi Mingyue took the opportunity to find her and asked her if she would help fill the water tank in the residential area.

This water tank is responsible for the water used in the current four buildings, and it takes too much energy to fill it up with manpower every time. As a person with water system supernatural ability, Muzhu Jade can emit a lot of pure water, which is just suitable for this profession.

Of course, Shi Mingyue will definitely pay her.

When Mu Zhuyu heard that, this meant that she had changed from a self-employed to a civil servant, and she immediately agreed without hesitation.

"Don't worry, I will fill the water tank for you!"

She promised very seriously, her eyes full of gratitude.

After living in Mingyue Base these few days, Mu Zhuyu's mentality has changed again and again.

From the initial shock, to the fusion in the middle, and to the present gratitude, she has now completely changed her previous discouraged state.

Although she had joined a small supermarket group before, she was still filled with a distrust and indifferent attitude after experiencing betrayal. Until she was here, she saw that everyone was living seriously, working hard to build, and enjoying every moment of the end.

Mu Zhuyu was moved little by little by the atmosphere here, and she felt happy and satisfied after a long absence.

So she is even more grateful to Shi Mingyue for bringing her here.

She used to think that Shi Mingyue's IQ was impaired, but now she discovered that she was actually extremely smart! Even Biyan is much more wise!

More importantly, Shi Mingyue will never be the kind of betrayal scum.

The more Mu Zhuyu looked at Mingyue, the happier she became, and she was responsive to her requests. After agreeing to the job, she embarrassedly took out something from her pocket and put it in Shi Mingyue's hands.

"I brought this before the end of the world. I thought it looked good, so I never threw it away... It's not worth any money here, but I don't have anything else now, so I will give this to you first."

Mu Zhuyu's expression was gentle. There was still a little blush on his cheeks.

Shi Mingyue said, "What a shame--"

Mu Zhuyu nodded quickly: "Accept it, just take it as a thank you for bringing me here!" She is

indeed the heroine, that's how she knows how to behave!

Shi Mingyue picked up a gift and looked down, only to find that it turned out to be a ruby ​​necklace.

This necklace was placed in the past, it must be very valuable. But in the end, it is no different from a stone.

No wonder Mu Zhuyu felt embarrassed and couldn't deliver it.

It is estimated that she is also a girl, she would like jewelry before giving it.

However, Shi Mingyue found that something was wrong. She stared at the ruby ​​the size of a fingernail on it, watching it glow with red light, and she was even a little dumbfounded.

Because just now, she suddenly discovered that this is the gem material in the game!

There are various types of gems in "Adventure Land", which can not only be used to enchant weapons and equipment, but also create different alchemy devices.

It can be said to be the top resource!

There were still a few gems left in Shi Mingyue's backpack, but unfortunately she couldn't make up anything, so she took it out to watch it once and put it back.

Now she discovered that the gems in this world and the gems in the game are interoperable!

In this way, wouldn't she still be able to collect the gems? Thinking of those transmission devices, protective cover devices, automation devices... Shi Mingyue suddenly felt that this ruby ​​in his hand was worth a thousand dollars!

She was extremely excited, and immediately gave Mu Zhuyu a big hug.

"My dear, I like this gift so much! Damn it!"

Mu Zhuyu was suddenly startled by the warm embrace. Before he could react, she felt a sharp thorn-back gaze from a distance.

As soon as she looked up, she saw Lu Qin staring at herself from a distance.

The eyes swept her from start to finish, like an X-ray examination, and she was stripped instantly.

Mu Zhuyu: ...Why is the big devil staring at her again?

Fear.

She subconsciously hugged Shi Mingyue tightly, and then she felt that Lu Qin's eyes grew colder.

Not only that, he also raised his foot and walked over here.

Mu Zhuyu didn't know why, it was obvious that Lu Qin was one of her lifesavers, but she always felt that Lu Qin was terrible, and her eyes were very bad.

Must go quickly!

... She hurriedly found an excuse for Shi Mingyue and slipped away before Lu Qin walked over.

When Lu Qin came, only Shi Mingyue stood there, admiring the beautiful ruby ​​necklace.

"Look, you see, this was given to me by Mu Zhuyu, isn't it good-looking?"

She also showed it to Lu Qin as if offering a treasure.

In the sun, the ruby ​​reflects a beautiful luster, which is indeed very eye-catching.

Lu Qin glanced at it, and said in a nonchalant tone: "It's still more useful to have a crystal core."

Mu Zhuyu gave something flashy, and he gave the most useful crystal core.

Isn't it obvious whose gift is better?

Shi Mingyue knew that Lu Qin didn't understand the role of gems, and didn't intend to explain, and said casually: "But this one is more beautiful, I like it too."

Lu Qin stopped talking.

He pursed the corner of his mouth, as if sulking.

Shi Mingyue decided to put the gem collection on the agenda, planning to post a few related employment tasks later to see if he could collect a little bit.

Therefore, he didn't notice what was wrong with Lu Qin, waved his hand and left.

Lu Qin stood still on the spot, until a little brother of his hand passed by and called him.

"Brother Lu! Why are you here? Are you patrolling tonight?"

Lu Qin raised his head, glanced over the little brother with cold eyes, and said one word at a time: "No, ask a few who are willing to come. I will pay privately and go out to search. Materials."

"Eh?!" The little brother was surprised, "Didn't he just come back after going out? What are you going to search for..."

Lu Qin had already taken his long legs and walked out a few steps.

Only a word was left floating along the wind.

"Gems."

Brother:? WTF?

Shi Mingyue is busy collecting gems and has to design surprises for Lu Qin. These days, she has been too busy.

Luo Heping ran several places, and finally found her by the warehouse.

With a smile on his face, he said with You Rongyan: "Sister Mingyue, the things in the greenhouse are all ripe, and I'm looking for someone to pick and harvest. I guess the harvest should be pretty good!"

Luo Heping's words are actually considered modest. It should be said to be top!

After all, with the systematic blessing and his careful attention, the autumn seeds in the greenhouse have been ripened, a lot of time in advance, and finally they are all mature and harvested today.

Although a batch of crops have been harvested in the farmland before, the quantity is not many and the types are relatively limited, only green radishes.

The crops in this wave of greenhouses are planted with a systematic autumn seed package, from vegetables to peanuts, from potatoes to eggplants...everything, a dazzling array.

Judging from Luo Heping's experience, it is not a problem to satisfy their food for a winter in such a base!

It was the first time that he came to tell Shi Mingyue about the good news of the harvest.

Shi Mingyue was extremely happy when he heard it. After all, this was the first big harvest in the greenhouse. He immediately decided: "Tonight, everyone will celebrate together. I will make a delicious meal to reward everyone for their hard work during this time!"

News 1 When it came out, everyone in the base was excited.

The joy of the harvest was already enough to make people happy, but now I heard that the city lord is planning to celebrate a big meal directly, which is even more exciting!

It's the second thing that is free and not free, mainly because Shi Mingyue's craftsmanship is rare.

When we went to harvest in the greenhouse, many people followed by to join in the fun. Looking at the fruits, they are full and round, and they are delicious. Under Shi Mingyue's frying spoon, I don't know what top delicacy can be made.

I'm drooling when I think about it!

For a while, everyone had an unconcealable smile on their faces, and even worked hard.

As the night fell, Shi Mingyue asked people to set up tables and chairs in the base hall to make up a huge banquet hall.

Fortunately, I collected a lot of furniture from the hotel, which came in handy right now.

Even if Shi Mingyue had the skills at hand, it took him a busy afternoon to finish the dishes at such a few tables. But the result is definitely worth it.

When everyone at the base walked in, they saw that the originally spacious and bright base mission hall was now transformed into a high-end banquet hall in a hotel.

The table is covered with snow-white tablecloths, and on the tablecloths are all kinds of delicacies.

At first glance, stir-fried bacon with garlic moss, braised eggplant, char-roasted potatoes, spicy potato casserole, chicken in tomato sauce, salt-baked peanuts... are all familiar dishes before, and it's dazzling at this moment!

These dishes are without exception, they are all delicious and delicious. Look at the color matching, bright and delicious. The scent gathers in the air, forming a strong and full of fragrant scent, which makes people eager to move around.

Not to mention the taste.

Even if they haven't tasted it, they have absolute confidence and grasp of Shi Mingyue's craftsmanship!

Everyone was not polite anymore, and they found an empty place to sit down, staring eagerly at the dishes on the table. Occasionally, there were a few unspecialities, and the saliva dripped.

Finally, when the people at the base started eating together, everyone couldn't wait to stretch out their chopsticks and start eating quickly!

In order to ensure that everyone can eat, Shi Mingyue's meals are guaranteed. But even so, everyone took out the end desperately, rushing to pick up rice and dry vegetables, for fear that if you slow down, there will be nothing to eat.

After this delicious food is perfectly cooked, both the taste of the ingredients and the flavor of the seasoning are just right, and it is already a top enjoyment in the mouth.

When chewed carefully, the nuanced taste is even more unstoppable, coupled with the satisfaction of eating a big mouthful.

——Just one word, absolutely!

The people in the whole hall are immersed in this kind of happiness. At this moment, everyone is obviously a stranger who occasionally met, but now it seems to have become a happy family and friends, all celebrating the happiness at this time.

Shi Mingyue tasted it herself, and it also felt very good.

I have to say that the food grown in the greenhouse produced by the system is still different from ordinary food.

It is not only reflected in the harvest and quantity, but also in quality.

Even the dishes made by Yulian have a meticulous improvement in taste.

Just like last time, Shi Mingyue discovered the hidden recipe once again when he used the newly planted vegetables to cook.

The dish this time is a very simple side dish, beans in tomato sauce. The system shows that its buff is also three "???".

Originally, Mingyue thought that it was the same as last time, and then called Lu Qin over to taste the food and unlock the buff function by the way, but I don't know how, Lu Qin was never seen.

He didn't show up in the dust until it was about to eat.

Shi Mingyue missed the time for the white mouse to try the dishes, so she had to put away the dish first. Sitting at the dinner table, I had time to ask Lu Qin: "Where have you been? Why didn't you find you today."

Lu Qin said briefly: "Go out and search for supplies."

Shi Mingyue didn't think much, but quietly gathered. Next to him, she said, "I'll take you to a place after you finish your meal. Are you not worth the night tonight?"

She asked in advance that Lu Qin was not responsible for patrolling tonight, so I'll confirm it now.

Sure enough, Lu Qin nodded.

He looked at Mingyue for a while, and seemed to be guessing what medicine she was selling in the fox.

By the way, Mingyue just chuckled and asked with a "hush", and said mysteriously: "Keep it secret, you'll know it later."

Two people were playing a mystery here, but a wine glass was suddenly handed over.

Jiang Hanyu, with brilliant blond hair, looked at them with a pure face, and asked: "Today is such a good day, everyone is coming for a drink?" On

such a day worth celebrating, he was even willing to take out his own collection. Two glasses of his wine were actually poured and delivered to Shi Mingyue and Lu Qin.

Several people at the same table suddenly started booing.

Liang Liang didn't think it was too much to watch the excitement: "Xiao Mingyue, can you drink it? If you can't, let Lu Qin drink it so that he won't be drunk or return!"

Jiang Hanyu just happened to smile everywhere, don't speak deeply: " Can Brother Lu drink? If not,

let's forget it ." Lu Qin stood up without frowning, and directly moved the two glasses of wine in front of him.

At this kind of moment, is it that a man would not allow himself to be questioned, not to mention Jiang Hanyu?

He raised his head and solved it neatly.

Lu Qin's expression didn't change even after the two glasses were full of wine.

Jiang Hanyu laughed and filled two more cups: "Brother Lu is amazing. I respect you for this cup. Thank you for taking care of me. I did it. You are free."

After finishing speaking, he also drank it in one fell swoop .

Then his eyes curled up, looking at Lu Qin provocatively.

Can Lu Qin do whatever he wants? Of course not, so he did it too.

Shi Mingyue: ...? ? ?

Why are these two on the bar again?

If one doesn't pay attention, it's not going to compete with eloquence and tea art. Have you started to fight for alcohol?

Mu Zhuyu, who was sitting next to her, seemed to be shocked by this scene, and carefully pulled her sleeves.

"They, are they usually so...outrageous?"

Mu Zhuyu felt that she might be dreaming.

One is Jiang Hanyu, who usually smiles but won't let you take advantage of it, and is known as the stingy supervisor.

One is the battle captain Lu Qin, who usually speaks coldly like a big devil and like the flower of a mountain that makes people afraid to get close.

These two people now have no usual personal settings at all, and they just poured down one cup after another, as if they were planning to die on the wine table.

This scene had to make her think more.

"Are they..." Enmity?

Mu Zhuyu looked at Shi Mingyue and was not embarrassed to say it.

If there is no enmity in the family, isn't she the heart of a villain?

Who knows when the moon has a look of surprise at her, nodded his head: "Do you think so I would feel like They love to kill one based Friends of the?!!"

Animal husbandry gems: "......"

ah This is not it? ? ?

Lu Qin and Jiang Hanyu didn't stop when everyone in the audience was almost eating.

And it's useless if anyone persuades, there is a stance that gets worse and worse.

But probably because of his boss being so "pushed", several people in Lu Qin's team came to help, insisting to respect Jiang Hanyu's wine.

Of course, I said that I did what you want, but Jiang Hanyu must be embarrassed not to finish drinking.

After another drink, he finally seemed unable to support him, and fell down with his head tilted.

The tea master and drinker was finally drunk.

On Lu Qin's side, he actually sat steadily on the spot, his face was not red and his heart was not beating, it seemed that there was no difference in the usual way.

Shi Mingyue asked him half worried and half curious: "Are you really okay?"

Lu Qin took a chopstick dish and glanced at her slowly: "I'm not that weak."

Tsk tsk, that said.

Isn't it just implying that Jiang Hanyu is too weak?

Shi Mingyue deeply felt that Lu Qin had a good life, and gradually learned the yin and yang style.

Liang Liang said to the side, "Lu Qin says he won't fall a thousand cups. I never saw him when he was drunk." The

brothers used to get together for a drink. Every time Lu Qin was the last one. , There is still room to send everyone home.

So he just asked Lu Qin to help Shi Mingyue drink.

"Awesome." Shi Mingyue exaggeratedly praised, "It just so happens that if you are drunk, you can't take you there."

Lu Qin knew that she was talking about that mysterious place.

Putting down his chopsticks, he said decisively: "Go now."

He couldn't wait.

Shi Mingyue blinked, and then Yiyan pulled him out of the mission hall.

The night was as cold as water, and there were only two of them outside the base, and it was a good time to talk.

Shi Mingyue suddenly felt a little embarrassed. She coughed twice and whispered: "This is it."

Lu Qin looked around and raised an eyebrow: "Here?"

"Yeah." Shi Mingyue nodded, "I'll take you there. Here, you have to solve the mystery by yourself next!"

Lu Qin understood . Shi Mingyue is playing games with herself?

Since she wants to play, let's play with her.

He looked around, planning to find clues. But I don't know if it's too dark, and I always get nothing.

Shi Mingyue also discovered that Lu Qin seemed...not very good at this kind of puzzle collecting game.

Is her information wrong? ?

She felt a little frustrated, and suddenly remembered the dish in her backpack, and took advantage of Lu Qin's turning around to take it out.

Quietly handed it over: "You are looking for it while you are eating, don't be too pressure..." For

the sake of this dish, don't blame her if this surprise is wrong...

Of course, she won't admit that it was to take the opportunity Let Lu Qin test the mysterious buff.

Lu Qin glanced at the plate of beans in tomato sauce in front of him. He was pretty sure that this plate was definitely not on the dinner table just now.

Now it suddenly appeared in Shi Mingyue's hands, still exuding a curl of heat and fragrance.

She is real and has no defense against herself.

Lu Qin picked up a chopstick and put it in his mouth, and suddenly felt the tomato juice overflowing and the aroma was tangy.

Shi Mingyue's craftsmanship can be called the pinnacle of making, it is a kind of extreme enjoyment.

Lu Qin couldn't help holding a few more chopsticks.

He suddenly had a meal.

Shi Mingyue has been watching his reaction nervously. Seeing him like this, he immediately asked: "What's wrong? How do you feel?"

Lu Qin opened his mouth, but couldn't speak.

He looked at Shi Mingyue, only to feel that she seemed vague, like far and near, not very clear.

Shi Mingyue asked him: "What's the matter with you? Tell me, it won't be uncomfortable...?"

Although the buff generally does not cause harm to the human body, she suddenly worried that the game system will not suddenly decrease. Benefit buff, right? !

Didn't she pit Lu Qin!

Shi Mingyue looked at Lu Qin anxiously, his eyes flickering and his eyelashes flickering like a butterfly.

A blush gradually rose from his neck and stained his cheeks.

He called her softly, with a voice like a god muttering: "Ayue, I'm so dizzy..."

Shi Mingyue: "..."

She opened the game panel with a bad mood. Sure enough, an update of the buff was found in the tomato sauce bean column.

[Drunk buff: Once you eat it, you will definitely enter a drunk state. Duration: 1 hour to 24 hours depending on personal situation. 】

......Thousand cups of people who are not drunk eat a few beans and it becomes like this?

Shi Mingyue: (a kind of plant)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
177K 4.1K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
432K 16.8K 47
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...