Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 25

3.5K 107 3
By krudo10

 The ducklings are small, shrunk in the soft cotton, and they look likable.

There was a gleam of light behind them, it turned out that there was a big hole in the wall. The little duck should have come from there too, and found himself such a warm nest.

Lu Qin wanted to find out if there were any other ducks, but found nothing.

In the end, Shi Mingyue found a bamboo basket and put the ducklings in it and took them away.

When they assembled an hour later, the others were either carrying two handfuls of wild vegetables or a bucket.

Only they are a brood of ducklings here.

The little duck quacked and immediately attracted the attention of the team. Several big men came together to look at them and think boldly.

"

Can I eat duck stewed in an iron pan in the future?" "I'm not as picky as you, I'll just have a roast duck."

Shi Mingyue silently took a piece of cloth and covered the bamboo basket to isolate the batch People look terrible when they look at the ducklings.

But to be reasonable, this trip really didn't come in vain.

With this basket of ducklings, her breeding career can also begin to plan.

At present, there are cows and chickens in the base, plus ducks, so many animals have been collected.

If a mature breeding system can be established, there will only be more and more animals, and there will be no more meat shortage!

The team quickly assembled and continued to drive forward.

When Shi Mingyue sat in the passenger seat, the ducklings were placed on their laps and fed them water and food from time to time.

Lu Qin drove the car, occasionally glancing at the scene of Shi Mingyue concentrating on feeding, and his face couldn't help but put an imperceptible smile on his face.

This picture is too warm.

She lowered her head to show her side face, her eyes focused and her movements were gentle. It is as soft and cute as the duckling in the bamboo basket. If it weren't for driving, Lu Qin really wanted to look more.

When Shi Mingyue turned her head, she caught Lu Qin's gaze looking at her.

She understood the wrong meaning, and subconsciously asked: "Does your throat feel uncomfortable again?"

Is it because you want to eat dried fruit?

However, the dried fruit had been eaten long ago, and she could only raise the millet grains in her hand to feed the ducklings.

He tentatively asked, "Why don't you try this?"

Lu Qin's face went dark for a second.

He forced himself to calm down, and tried to answer: "...no thanks."

Don't ask, just ask that his throat has completely healed.

Shi Mingyue had to take back the millet grains. After that, Lu Qin did not say a word, and drove the whole course silently and at high speed.

The team switched to driving for a day and night, and finally touched the edge of the city the next afternoon.

According to the map, this is a second-tier L city, which used to be an economically developed area with a large population. It is estimated that there are a lot of materials in it, but it is definitely dangerous.

Soon after the two cars drove into the city, the road was blocked and became impassable.

After discussion, we decided to get off the car and go on foot, and search the surrounding area first.

Lu Qin methodically organized several people into three groups so that they could take care of each other.

He pulled Shi Mingyue directly behind him, and said with a serious face: "Follow me, don't run around later."

Shi Mingyue nodded obediently, and she still knew the priorities now.

The movement of them getting out of the car quickly attracted the attention of a few zombies wandering nearby, and they were about to jump over with their teeth and claws. Before taking two steps, he was struck by several small lightnings by Lu Qin and fell straight down.

He is now more proficient in the use of abilities, and he can freely control the size and distance of lightning.

Shi Mingyue followed behind, and from time to time secretly collected some good things from the side of the road and put them into his backpack space.

She can take it away as long as she touches it, which is convenient and quick and unobtrusive.

Except for Lu Qin's occasional glance at her along the way, everyone else didn't notice her small movements at all.

"Brother Lu, there seems to be a lot of zombies

in front of me. It seems that there is a shopping mall." The person walking in the front suddenly stopped and ran back to report.

Shi Mingyue poked her head out curiously, and saw that at the end of the road ahead, there were really a lot of zombies densely packed. They had no target now, just wandering unconsciously.

It's oozing just by looking at it.

There is a huge and luxurious building behind the zombie, and the signs of the shopping mall are still hanging high.

The shopping mall was originally a crowded place, and it is not surprising that there are many zombies here after the end of the world. It is reasonable to say that it must be avoided, but the dazzling array of goods in the mall is particularly tempting...It is

like a cake with poison on the surface, and I really can't bear to give it up!

The people present must all have the same idea, looking at each other entangledly.

Lu Qin glanced at the surrounding environment and made a decisive decision: "Go to that hotel to clean up the zombies, clean up a few rooms and rest for one night. I'll see the rest tomorrow." The

hotel he said is also on this street. , There is a certain distance from the shopping mall, just avoiding the gathering place of a large number of zombies.

Shi Mingyue was overjoyed.

It's really impossible to go to the mall, and the hotel is also very good!

Most hotels will store some daily necessities, as well as a lot of soft furnishings... It would be good to move back to improve the quality of life in the base.

Shi Mingyue happily wanted to keep up, but Lu Qin grabbed the back collar and dragged it back directly.

Lu Qin pressed her behind him and gave her a cool glance.

"Stand behind me."

Shi Mingyue looked at the people in front and protested: "They are all in front of me, aren't they that dangerous..."

And she has prepared vitality candies and paralysis potions, and she can protect herself at critical moments.

Lu Qin remained unmoved, but said in a low voice, "Observe."

Shi Mingyue sighed: "Okay, okay, listen to you."

Probably because of her depression, Lu Qin suddenly lowered her head and reached Shi Mingyue's ears. He spoke in a low voice.

"Be good, and I'll take you to see a good thing later."

...good thing?

Shi Mingyue looked at Lu Qin suspiciously, expecting and frightened for a while. After experiencing the little duck incident, she now suspects that Lu Qin and her understanding may be misaligned.

Lu Qin is very confident.

He believed Shi Mingyue would definitely like it.

A group of people observed outside the hotel for a while, and didn't find too many zombies, so they hurried in.

Close the door, turn on the shooting mode directly at the zombies in the hall, and everything will be cleaned up in a short while.

I have to say that this hotel should not have a low star rating. Looking at the large and bright hall, the decoration looks extravagant.

Several people walked up the stairs to the second floor and found that it was a restaurant. There were a lot of zombies inside. I didn't know who was locked inside, and they couldn't get out at all, so they didn't bother them.

Instead, he turned his head and went to the opposite kitchen.

There were far fewer zombies in the kitchen, and a few people followed suit and were quickly cleaned up.

Most of the food in it has actually been rotten, but there are still a lot of food with a long shelf life, such as rice noodles, and even a lot of unopened seasonings.

No one would think that there are few things. Everyone immediately cheered to collect the materials and prepare to take them back to the car and transport them back to the base tomorrow.

These things were so conspicuous that Shi Mingyue didn't put them in the backpack by herself. Instead, they secretly collected a pile of tableware and kitchenware, and collected the two groups of soft and comfortable sofas in the lobby.

Anyway, if you don't take the white, how can you let it go?

She fumbled around here, and Lu Qin was more straightforward.

I took her directly to a small warehouse, which was actually full, all of which were five-piece sets of beds provided by the hotel!

At a glance, there must be hundreds of sets.

Shi Mingyue almost jumped up in surprise, and said with restraint: "So much, can we move back?"

Although she has been with Lu Qin the longest time and has the most flaws in front of him, Shi Mingyue still doesn't know. How much does Lu Qin know about her ability?

For example, the function of storing the backpack...what if Lu Qin still doesn't know?

Shi Mingyue just pretended to be stupid.

Lu Qin glanced at her with a particularly ruthless look: "If you can't move, then forget it."

Shi Mingyue: "..."

Lu Qin tilted her head: "Go?"

Shi Mingyue felt that Lu Qin was deliberate, and that he might be true. have no idea.

She had to struggle to death: "You go first, I'll come right away... I, I just want to see it alone, I haven't seen so many good things, curious!"

Lu Qin didn't refuse, so he turned around and turned towards He walked slowly along the other side of the corridor.

Shi Mingyue took a peek at his back and made sure that he hadn't looked back. She rushed into the warehouse and quickly collected all the bedding in this room at the speed of playing games for more than ten years.

She had only received half of it, and suddenly she heard Lu Qin's voice coming from the corridor.

"There is also a furniture warehouse here. Would you like to check it out?"

Shi Mingyue: "..."

She was sure, Lu Qin did it on purpose!

In the evening, Shi Mingyue took out his skills at the bottom of the box and cooked a delicious dinner. Of course, it has received unanimous praise from everyone.

When you are full, you can only sleep without other entertainment.

Naturally, they lived in the hotel. Several rooms on the third floor were cleared out, ranging from a double room to a double room to a suite.

It's just that some problems appeared when allocating rooms.

In order to ensure safety, the team has two to three people in a room. They are all big men and don't care about this. They used to come here like this before.

But this time when she came out, there was a girl like Shi Mingyue in the team.

Lu Qin frowned tightly, and now he thought of this question.

If it was normal, then he would never let Shi Mingyue live with any man, even he himself.

Even going to her room at night, Lu Qin felt it was too much.

But in the current situation, Shi Mingyue was not at ease living alone by himself.

——It's a dead end no matter how you think.

Unlike Lu Qin, Shi Mingyue didn't even think this was an issue at all.

Anyway, she lives in one room with two beds. She also trusts Lu Qin's character.

In contrast, she doesn't trust her too much...cough.

Shi Mingyue thought of the "Magic Transformation Items" in her backpack, and suddenly felt a little bit ready to move.

If Lu Qin really stayed with her for one night, wouldn't it be the best time to use props?

Thinking of this, a happy smile appeared on Shi Mingyue's face.

Sure enough, despite the entanglement, Shi Mingyue's safety is still the first. Lu Qin finally followed her into the same room.

Just as Shi Mingyue was gearing up, Lu Qin had walked straight to the window and sat on the sofa.

The sofa is still some distance from the bed, and it is a resting space separated by a small screen.

Lu Qin was sitting in distress, as if not in a hotel room, but at the interview site.

Then, facing Shi Mingyue's suspicious gaze, she said: "You go to sleep, I'll be here at night."

Shi Mingyue: "?"

How can she do something like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
97.8K 1.7K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
140K 2.9K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
20.7K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...