Ephemeral

By jumping_bear

Hey besties! This book is about Lucia, a 16-year-old, who is a street fighter and assassin. She had a few am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's note
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

Chapter 44

5K 99 57
By jumping_bear

Eight months later 

Zeke has spend most of his time with me and my family. We also spend a lot with Wyatt's family and cousins. My brothers has come to see him as a family and we went on a few missions together. He's my new assassin buddy. 

No. I am not replacing him with Wyatt. No one can ever replace that Yeti. 

I slid the last men's throat just as everything around me went dark. What the hell. Someone grabbed my arm.

"WHOA. It's Isaac." the voice said before I could attack him with my daggers. 

"What's going on??" He shushed me and pulled me to somewhere. 

Is he gonna kill me?

"No Cia, I'm not." He pushed open something, I'm guessing it's the door and we entered another room. 

"Isaac. What's going onnn." I whined. I hate surprises. 

Then I saw a light coming from the side, pointing towards Zeke. Then more flash lights. All of them were directed to him. Holy shit. There he stood, with blood stained on him from the fight. He was grinning like an idiot.

"Wait. Shit. Where the fuck is my flash." Luca groaned as he tap vigorously on his phone. 

"Oh my god, Luca. You have one job. ONE." Flavio smacked him by the head.

"Okay okay geez got it." he shone it towards Zeke. 

"What's going on here??" I whined. Why can't they just talk like a normal human. 

He started talking. I slowly zoned off when he said that he loved me. My hands shot to my mouth as I realized what was happening. My heart was pounding against my chest like crazy, I could barely hear what he was saying. 

STFU heart. I wanna heart what he's saying.

".... I know we've known each other for not long but I really see myself in a future with you. I wanna be there for you when you're at your highest and your lowest. I know I can never replace him, nor do I want to. You hold a special place in my heart and I can't wait to make more memory with you." he smiled.

"Will you, Lucia Valencia Russo, marry me?" Zeke said as he went on one knee. 

My mouth dropped wide opened as tear started to fill into my eyes. Aren't I a little young to get marry? I'm like what?  How old am I ?

Yes I'm 20 or am I 19? Pretty sure I'm 20. Isn't that a little young? 

Willingly, I let my legs carried me to where Zeke was and threw my arms around him, kissing his cheeks. "Yes. Yes. Yes yes yes." I blurted. 

"Yes?" Zeke asked again to make sure he heard it right.

I sobbed and nodded. "Yes."

"OMG IDOIT YES. YOU TWO ARE MARRYING GEEZ NO NEED TO KEEP REPEATING." Luca whined. "JUST KISS ALREADY."

I laughed as Zeke pressed his lips onto mine. "I love you Lu." he whispered.

----

I wanted to write the next part in a new chapter

 but then both of the chapter will very short 

so lemme just combine it together  :D

Four years later

"JAXON ARMANI HERNANDEZ WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HAIRSPRAY???" I yelled from the bathroom. 

"MAMMAAAAA." Wyatt screamed from downstairs. 

I rolled my eyes. Here I was thinking that only my brothers kids were build different. I sighed and went downstairs. 

"Mamma." Wyatt cried and hung onto my leg, asking to be carried. 

"Where's your twin?" I asked as I carried him. 

"Tying to kill me." My four year-old son replied with a duhh  face. 

I sighed again. "JAXON YOU RAT WHERE ARE YOU." 

"Mamma, can you help me cut my Barbie doll's head?" Eleana said as she walked over holding the toy. 

Here ladies and gentlemen is my two year old daughter Eleana. 

"I'll help you." Wyatt said, jumping out of my hold. Jaxon and Wyatt were like the very protective and amazing big brothers. They're just four but few months ago they almost killed a teacher for making Eleana cry. 

"WYATT ZOMBIE." Jaxon screamed running into the room. Wyatt hid behind Eleana right away

"Jaxon buddy. Gimme the hairspray and lighter." Zeke said as he carried Jaxon. 

"No." 

"Too bad dipshit." he smiled and took the things from Jaxon. "Why are you trying to kill your twin?" 

"Put me down first." Zeke sighed and put him on the floor. "He stole my candy." 

Jaxon took a dagger from his pocket and charged for Wyatt who jumped onto my arms. "Bitch is that my dagger???" I asked. 

"No.." Jaxon said sheepishly slowing backing back to Zeke

"Jaxon Hernandez. PUT THAT DOWN OR I'M GOING TO SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT." I threatened. 

My son threw the dagger aside like it was burning his hand. Then ran straight into Zeke's arm. "Pappa save me. Mummy Monster is going crazy." 

"Thank you buddy." I smiled

"Could you guys please help clean up. We're leaving soon."

"where?" Eleana asked, still trying to figure out how to chop the Barbie's head. 

"Family dinner with your cousins and uncles." I replied. 

"Sissy delion too?" 

"Yea honey." 

"Okay. Jax clean there, yeti clean there and I'll clean here." she commanded and her brothers nodded.

"Monsters, one day, I wanna meet my bestie like how you and pappa meet." Jaxon said as he cleaned. 

"And how's that?" 

"FBI and POLICE." Wyatt laughed. 

Apparently, the story of how we met and Zeke proposing to me was a very interesting story to them. 

"Hmm. One day honey. One day." Zeke said. He walked over to me, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Zeke and Lucia sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G " Our children sang.

We laughed. "Hurry up and clean." I said as the door bell rang. 

"VAL." I heard Dandelion screamed as she entered and tackled me to the ground.

"UNCLE ZEKE." Axel, Antonio's son, yelled and jumped into his arms.  

"HEY GET OFF HER. SHE'S NOT YOURS." Conner and Adel groaned and pushed Dandelion away then tackled me. 

"GUYSSS FUCK OFF." Isaac yelled

"UNCLE ISAAC. UCLE LUCA." my two sons yelled and ran towards them. 

"Ew get away from me." Isaac joked but carry Wyatt up anyway. 

"ELEANA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU." Ria shouted. 

"ANNA." Cree and Creo yelled and waddled to her. 

"JAKEE." Wyatt cried and stumbled to him. 

Let me just do a short description of who's here now. 

Dandelion (6) and Jake (4) are Matteo and Liliana's children. 

Conner's (5) Flavio and Malia's child.

Axel's (4) Antonio and Crystal's son. 

Adel's (3) Angelo and Alisha's daughter. 

Cree and Creo (3)are Luca and Isaac's adopted twins. 

The girls and Adel ran into the living room to plafy. 

"Jaxon come on. Let's go burn something." Conner said as he, Wyatt, Jake and Axel stood waiting for him. 

"No." Jaxon said and snuggled closer to Luca. 

"Oh now you say no. Might as well just go live with your uncle then." Zeke said.

The kid's eyes widened and he jumped off Luca and ran to Zeke. "Sorry Uncle Luca but you can't cook to save your life." he mumbled. 

"OH I CAN." Luca defended. "I'll cook for you now." he stormed to the kitchen. 

"NOOO I'M SORRY YOU CAN COOK DON'T FUCKING KILL MY KITCHEN." Jaxon and the boys ran after my twin. "UNCLE LUCAAAAA."

"We'll take care of them, you go change." Flavio said and all my brothers stumbled to the couch. 

I nodded and went upstairs. After few minutes, someone knocked on my door and Isaac came in.

"When did you learn how to knock the door?" I questioned as he jumped onto a bean bag in my closet. 

My room in the house that we now live in kinda looked alike to the room I have which is now Matteo's and Luca's house. It was a little bigger and well, I shared a room with Zeke.

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe it's because you're all grow up. Hell you even has kids of your own." he replied as I snuggled next to him.

"News flash Isaac, time flies." 

"Yea no shit. I still remember you walking in while we and Luca were kissing." he laughed. 

I hit him. "You should have hang a sign saying 'do not enter'." 

"I also remember how you changed my life. Please don't grow up so quickly, you're still the fifteen-year-old, I first met." Isaac say, pulling me close. 

I lay my head on his chest. "You're saying it like we're very old. Dude you're like once or two years older than me." 

"News flash Cia, time flies." 

"Fuck off." I groaned as Zeke entered. 

"Stating the facts Cia," he grinned. "I'll leave you two. Be down in 10 minutes or I'm killing both of you." he patted Zeke on the back before leaving .

"You know, I sometimes wonder why you two never date." Zeke said as he scanned through the closet, looking an outfit for me. 

I shrugged. "We never feel that way about each other?" I suggested. 

"Hmm. This dress?" he asked as he pulled out a dress. A dress that Wyatt brought for me for our first date.

Unconsciously, my left fingers went to my right wrist.

"Oh erm... er.. what about this dress." he quickly said, pulling another dress out. 

"Erm.. I think I'll wear the first one." 

"You sure?" 

I nodded. I took the dress and went to change. 

I walked to the mirror after changing. Zeke came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. "He brought this for me on our first date." I whispered. I held the photo of Wyatt and I that was on the small table. 

Slowly bringing my fingers across the picture. "I miss him, Zeke." 

"I know. He's watching you from somewhere, Lu. He'll be so proud of you." Zeke whispered. He held me tight as I leaned on him. For the past few years, he never tried to be Wyatt. He has always been himself, holding me when I cried. He didn't say anything. I didn't need him to. I just needed his comfort, his warmth. 

I smiled sadly. "I'll see you downstairs okay?" 

I nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheeks. "I love you Zeke." 

"I love you, Lu." he said and went downstairs. 

I looked at the picture for a moment longer. "I miss you Wyatt. Hell I even named my fucking son after you so you better smile or I'm gonna bring you back to life and kill you again. I hope that somehow, you're watching me like you said you would. I love you Wyatt." 

I patted the picture twice and place it on bun bun's lap before going downstairs.

"THE PRINCESS HAS ARRIVE." Antonio announced. 

"Alright fam. Let's go." I said as everyone pilled up and rushed to the car arguing on who's getting the front seats. 

I locked the last lock on the door and watched them. 

"As much as I try to remind myself, this is a normal big family but I failed every time." Zeke said walking up to me. 

"I couldn't remind myself that. How is it possible that you could." I scoffed and rest my head against his shoulder.

Matteo, Flavio and Angelo were sitting at the driver seat like nothings going on while Antonio, Luca, Isaac and the ladies were yelling at the kids to stop stealing each other's candies and-

"GET INSIDE THE FUCKING CAR." my twin yelled. 

Another day, another story. 

Over the years, I've lost some people, people who I care about. But in my journey, I've gained new friends, my family increased and grew everyday. And I couldn't be happier. I'm living for my parents, whoever that died for me, for Wyatt. I also reminded myself that I'm living for myself too. 

I wouldn't let my journey end here nor would I anytime soon. 

I laughed and pulled Zeke with me to my still arguing and yelling family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 98
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
Temptation By s

Fanfiction

78.3K 1.1K 46
Previously known as the Lost Soul Isabella, she is the most dangerous person u can see. She owns the most powerful gang known as the spades. She had...
22.6K 707 56
[Book1] My name is Isis Stone, daughter of Octavia Stone and Derrick Stone the Don and Donna of the American Mafia, sister to Iris Stone, Steven Sto...
40.8K 930 25
Travis Hunter has found his mate 4 years back and has finally decided to mark her. Megan Shay then asked him the next question; so what's next? Marri...