Put your loving hand out, bab...

By MBlack_93

"You trained me too well, and I listened, like you always said, 'Don't only trust your magic, always have a b... More

The start
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

The Nemeton

2.7K 77 45
By MBlack_93

Okay, I'm back sooner than I thought I would, but that's because I got lots of kudos and comments which made me vibrating in my seat to write more.

I hope you like the new chapter ;)

Oh, little warning; There is a little smut in this chapter between Stiles and an OMC.

&&&&&&&

Stiles curses his existence when he is woken up. The one day, he wasn't forced out of bed at six in the morning, and someone rings the fucking doorbell at nine. Fuck his life. He kicks at Jackson, but Jackson kicks right back, making Stiles roll more on Danny's chest. He huffs a laugh when Danny only groans but keeps sleeping.

He extracts himself with a lot of work and flailing limbs. ''I'll be right back, pup,'' Stiles says through a jawn while patting Jackson on the head. Jackson nuzzles into Lydia's hair, and Stiles can hear him mumble ''Not a pup.'' But Jackson should know that it's futile. He's the pup, end of the story.

Stiles puts on a shirt and doesn't know if it's his, Danny's, or Jackson's. He just shrugs and makes his way downstairs to scowl at the person who dared to wake him up.

He sees a note on the counter and decides to read it after he had a coffee and makes his way further to the front door. He opens the door with another jawn but freezes when he sees who's on the step.

''Allison?'' He questions. Why the hell is Allison Argent on his doorstep, she is fidgeting and seems agitated. She also doesn't look him in the eye. Stiles knows she didn't come here with ill intent. Otherwise, she would have been turned around by the wards he placed around his house/ packhouse.

''Hi, Stiles, I'm - I'm sorry to wake you because I obviously woke you, and that wasn't my intention, so sorry for that, and, uh, could I come in?'' She rushes out with a blush on her cheeks.

They both look up when they hear a crash, and Stiles rolls his eyes. Jackson presses against his shoulder and glares at Allison after a couple of moments. She is looking shocked and opens her mouth a couple of times but doesn't say anything. Probably too shocked by the appearing bodyguard.

Stiles sighs. There goes his day off. ''Come in Allison, do you want coffee?'' She nods, and she steps inside, Stiles stops her when the door closes behind her. ''Put all the weapons you have on your person here.'' He instructs before pointing at the bowl on the dresser in the hallway.

Allison gapes at him and looks between Stiles and Jackson, who both stand in her way to walk further into the home. She then silently nods and begins with putting her purse down. Then she starts with her boots which both have two knives hidden in each of them. Then there is a gun on her thigh beneath her skirt, then another knife in the back of her skirt, and then she pulls off her necklace. When Stiles raises an eyebrow in question, she shrugs. ''If activated, it gives an electronic pulse.''

''Wicked,'' Stiles says with a smirk, earning an elbow in the side from Jackson.

Stiles then flashes his eyes green and sees that she indeed put all her weapons away. Well, he doesn't doubt that she is also extremely trained with her fists and feet, but she doesn't have any weapons that could hurt Jackson, Danny, or Lydia.

She gasps when she sees his eyes.

''What-how?'' She stumbles. Stiles just waves a hand as to say, follow me. He just needs coffee then he will explain. Stiles Stilinski is not much of a talker until he has had his coffee.

Soon they are seated in the kitchen, and Stiles is groaning in pleasure when he sips his coffee. Allison is thankfully quiet, and he lets her stew for a moment.

When Stiles finishes his coffee, he gets a pill handed to him by Jackson; he takes it with a grateful smile and swallows it dry.

''Jacks, go upstairs to Lydia and Danny. If they aren't awake yet, don't wake them. If they are, bring them downstairs in about twenty minutes.''

''Of course.'' Jackson simply replies, and he throws one glare at Allison before following Stiles's orders.

''It's like I walked into the Twilight zone,'' Allison says while she follows Jackson with her eyes.

Stiles chuckles. ''I felt like that pretty much all the time last month. Now, before I begin, what are you doing here, Allison?''

Allison seems to ready herself for something before looking him in the eyes. She sits up a little straighter and juts out her chin. ''I come here as Matriarch of the Argent's to officially declare our apologies to what has been done to you, Stiles Stilinski.'' She falters for a moment, and Stiles looks in shock at her when tears start to gather in her eyes.

''I'm also here as a girl who has been manipulated by her own grandfather to shoot down classmates. I-I wanted to say sorry for what my grandfather has done to you. I really didn't know, and I am disgusted by myself in what part I played with shooting and capturing Erica and Boyd. Last month - my dad took me to France, and we talked a lot. I was so stupid, first with Kate and then with Gerard. I'm so sorry, Stiles. You were a true friend to me, and you were the first on my list to say sorry to.''

Stiles blinks a couple of times before scrubbing his hand through his wild hair.

''I need more coffee for this.'' He says before snapping his fingers, and his cup is filled again. Allison gasps, and he smiles ruefully at her.

''I accept your apologies, Allison. As a friend, and for the official apology from the Argent clan. I will forgive you for your part, but mostly you didn't hurt me with it. You should talk to Derek, Erica, Boyd, and Isaac. Those are the ones you hurt the most. Well, and Lydia, she was your best friend.'' He says with a scolding look, making Allison shrink in on herself. She seems to catch herself doing it, and Stiles sees the questions in her eyes.

She nods, and he starts talking again. ''You probably noticed some changes.'' He says with a smirk. She nods a little hesitant before speaking. ''Yeah, I mean, it's a shocker that Jackson, of all people, is here. And did you just say that Lydia and Danny spend the night here?'' She looks at him with an incredulous look, and he just barks out a laugh.

''Yes, I did. What I'm going to tell you, Allison, is something I don't want anyone else to know. Not even your father. At least not yet. I ask this of you as your friend, but I read up on a lot of official shit, so if you can't promise me silence as a friend, I will do it officially with an oath you will be bound to as Matriarch.'' Stiles says in a stern voice.

Allison ponders it for a moment before she nods. ''I promise I will keep your secrets as a friend, but also as Matriarch of the Argent clan.'' She looks regal when she says the correct words, and Stiles feels his magic swirl inside him. He is pleased with her actions and gives her an honest smile.

''I don't know if Scott ever told you, probably not, but I'm a spark.'' She shakes his head, confirming his suspicions that Scott didn't bother to remember or tell her. She seems interested enough that Stiles is almost sure that she knows what a spark is. ''The last month, I have had training, and I'm now a low-level Mage. I will keep training so I can keep myself and mine safe.''

''Who do you consider yours?'' Allison asks in curiosity. Stiles smirks at her, she knows the right questions to ask.

''My pack.'' At that, Allison frowns. Stiles isn't surprised. She probably heard Derek loud and clear in the warehouse.

''I'm Jackson's, Lydia, Danny, and my father's Alpha. At first, I bonded with Jackson becoming his Alpha. The others trusted me enough, which is why I also became their Alpha. A couple of weeks ago, we found a witch that is helping Lydia and me train our abilities.''

Allison gasps in shock. ''You've made your own pack with humans?''

''Not only humans, only Danny and my father are human.'' He lets that sink in for a moment, and her eyes are piercing him, begging for more information without outright asking.

''Jackson is a hybrid. He's a part werewolf, part Kanima. We are still training him, don't worry, he can't turn back to fully Kanima, and he doesn't have or need a master. He only needs an Alpha, but the pack helps too with grounding him. I already told you what I am, and Lydia is a banshee.''

That was fun to find out. Lydia finally found out in one of the tomes from Griselda, and three days later, she wandered out in the night. Jackson and Stiles panicked when they found out and followed her with the help of Jackson's nose. She led them straight to one of the houses in the street and stood in front of the house in the middle of the night. When they found her, she was silent, and Stiles called his dad. His dad showed up, and because he trusted Lydia's instincts, even if she wasn't speaking, broke down the door, only to find the old man that owned the house dead in his bed. He died of a heart attack just twenty minutes earlier. About the time Lydia walked off. She cried when she came back to herself, but Stiles and the Sheriff soothed her that she couldn't have done anything about it. She thankfully believed them and threw herself into the research of controlling her banshee powers.

''Jesus.''

Stiles snorts in response and drains his coffee. He hears shuffling on the stairs and sees Jackson, Lydia, and Danny enter the kitchen. Jackson comes straight up to him, and scent marks him, Danny quickly follows with a hug, and Lydia pecks him on the cheek. They all started touching each other more to help with Jackson's instincts and because touching helps in comfort for humans or semi humans too.

''Allison, are you staying for breakfast?'' Stiles asks the brown-haired girl who is glancing at Lydia, who is steadily ignoring her. Stiles can feel through the bond how hurt Lydia is, but Jackson probably relayed the conversation Allison and Stiles were having. So she should know that Allison also wants to apologize to her.

''I-I don't want to intr-''

''Stay.'' Lydia simply says, now piercing Allison with a look. Allison swallows and nods.

Stiles decides that the girls need some privacy, so he ropes Jackson and Danny into cooking with him for breakfast. Since his magic, he eats almost as much as Jackson, and he eats a frightening amount because of his Lycanthropy.

Danny is a regular teenage boy, which means nothing in terms of eating. Only Lydia eats like a normal human being in this pack. Well, maybe not much longer. He is wondering if Allison would want an alliance with his pack. It would be beneficial for them, and probably Allison too.

He glances at the girls and sees that they are speaking in hushed tones, Allison is gripping Lydia's hands, and Stiles almost knows for sure that Lydia has her head bowed like that so nobody can see her tears.

He hopes that they can be friends again.

Stiles turns his attention back to preparing breakfast when he sees the note on the counter again. He reaches for it and sees his dad's handwriting with the message that he won't be home for dinner tonight. Well, then Stiles has to bring him something healthy to eat at the station.

''What are we going to do today?'' Stiles asks Jackson and Danny, he can see that Jackson was listening in to the conversation, but his girlfriend deserves a little privacy.

''I feel a little restless,'' Jackson admits, and Stiles can understand why. The full moon is tonight.

''Do you want to go for a run?''

''Yeah, but not through the town.''

Stiles hums. He was already thinking about going to the Preserve. He only needs to make sure that Derek's pack isn't frolicking through it.

''The preserve is a possibility, but we should evade Hale territory.''

''We always evade Hale territory,'' Danny says with a snort.

''Yeah, I don't want my throat ripped by Sourwolf. With his teeth.'' Stiles says while making fake fangs with two pieces of carrots and growling.

''Weirdo,'' Jackson says with a push to his shoulders, but Stiles can hear the fondness.

When Stiles glances again at the girls, he sees that they are hugging each other tightly, and he decides that they could all use some more coffee and food.

He serves platters with pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and bread buns. Everybody dives in for the food, and it's a little chaotic, but he loves it.

After breakfast, Allison is a little unsure of what to do. She already talked with Jackson, and he doesn't hold a grudge against her. She and Lydia also made up, and Stiles forgives her, but he did let her know that he won't forget it.

Stiles scratches his back, the tattoo is fully done and looks amazing, but it's still scabbing a little. Jackson slaps his hands away, and he pouts at his beta.

''Take off your shirt. I will apply another layer of vaseline.'' Jackson says with a put-out expression. Stiles just beams at him and takes off his shirt.

''Wow,'' Allison exclaims when she sees his back, he feels pride surge through him, and Lydia chuckles.

''It looks pretty amazing, right?'' Lydia says smugly. Stiles, Jackson, and Danny all roll their eyes.

''Yes, Jesus, Stiles, I didn't know you looked this fit.'' He blushes at the compliment before hissing when Jackson starts roughly applying the vaseline. With the special ink and the runes, a lot of magic was used, so he can't use his own magic to heal the tattoo faster, but according to Griselda, the tattoo should be fully healed in another two weeks.

''I already told him he is also attractive to gay guys, but he simply doesn't believe me,'' Danny says with a smirk.

''You are all the worst,'' Stiles grumbles.

''You still love us, though.'' Lydia sings songs. She then whispers something to Allison, which Stiles can't understand but makes Allison spit out her coffee. Lydia cackles at Allison's blushing face.

''What did you say?'' Stiles says with narrowing eyes. Lydia shrugs and smirks behind her mug.

''Jackson, what did your girlfriend say?'' Stiles tries, but he already knows it is futile because Jackson will not betray Lydia, or she will have his balls.

''Nothing I'm going to repeat now.''

Stiles grumbles and wants to put his shirt back on, but it's not comfortable with his whole back covered in vaseline.

''So, what are we doing next to running today?'' Stiles asks the whole group now.

''Well, Griselda is out of town right now, so magic training is out,'' Lydia says with a sigh.

''It's so cool that you can do magic. What can you do, Lydia?'' Allison gushes.

''Not much at the moment. I'm still training my scream, I should be able to use it as a weapon, and I'm getting better at glamors, so that is pretty good.'' She says with a shrug, but Stiles knows that she is proud of herself for learning this fast. Stiles is already pretty far in his magic training, but Griselda can't teach him much more. She is reaching out to some of her contacts to check if they can teach him more, but she hasn't heard back from them yet.

''And you, Stiles? What can you do?''

Stiles smirks, and he hears Danny and Jackson groan. ''I can do a lot already, but I'm not going to boast.'' This makes Jackson scoff, and Stiles snaps his fingers, so Jackson's water splashes in his face.

''Holy shit, you also did something to me earlier, didn't you?'' She asks with a contemplative look.

''Yeah, I did, I checked if you really had handed over all your weapons. Just a precaution.'' She nods in understanding. ''I also can make coffee appear, as you saw, but not other beverages, unfortunately.'' He grumbles the last part.

''Stiles is humble. He can do a lot more than just a couple of party tricks. His wards are the best. Even Griselda was amazed by how strong they are already in this phase of his training.'' Lydia explains to Allison which makes Stiles blush a little.

''Wards? Like security around a property?'' Allison says with an eager expression.

''Yes, I warded this house and all the houses of the pack. Everyone that comes there will be repelled if they have intentions of hurting the people inside.'' He says with a level look.

''That's amazing. Could you also do that to the town?''

Stiles frowns. He actually didn't think about that. ''I - I just mean, it would be good to have some kind of warning or something, right? Like if new threats are coming to town? Like hunters, but also supernaturals that want to harm others.'' Allison rambles.

''That-that's an actual good idea. But I need to check with Griselda if it's possible.'' Stiles says, and he makes a mental note to check it.

''We could go shopping. You need a new outfit for Friday,'' Lydia says with a smirk. Stiles groans. Yes, he agreed to go out Friday, but shopping? Again?

''I have like at least three outfits I can wear to the Jungle,'' Stiles grumbles.

''Yes, but you need something new, so your ass looks great, and you can get laid.''

Stiles blushes again at her blunt words but doesn't protest anymore. What? He is a seventeen-year-old bisexual virgin. He really, really, really wants some action. His 'me-time' has already increased since he wakes up almost every day sandwiched between gorgeous people.

He's still weirded out that his dad doesn't even mind all the sleepovers. But really glad, because it helps the pack bonds a lot, and he has never slept better.

Desperate to change the subject so he doesn't have to think about sex while Jackson can smell him, he turns to Allison. ''Fancy joining us Friday?'' He says with an eyebrow wiggle.

She giggles and agrees. Then her expression turns a little more serious. ''Did-have you spoken to Scott?'' She asks, sounding a little anxious.

''No.'' Stiles quickly replies. Not wanting to talk about his so-called best friend. Scott hasn't sent him a single message, even when Stiles has reached out a couple of times.

Allison seems shocked by the admission but nods, and Stiles can't help to ask. ''Do you want to get back together with him?''

''Oh, no, no, no, no, nope,'' She says while scrunching up her nose in adorable fashion. ''He kept texting me when I was in France. I agreed to talk to him when I came back, but I'm not ready yet to see him. I can't believe he didn't tell me that Derek only bit my mother because she was trying to kill Scott. Derek saved him, and Scott didn't tell me. I was so angry at Derek. It was one of the things Gerard used against me if I had known the truth-'' She stops talking and bites her lip, but Stiles can read between the lines. If she had known the truth, Gerard wouldn't have been able to manipulate her like that. It seems that talking with her father did help her a lot.

''Okay! Well, ready for a shopping trip? Because I think we're adopting you.'' Stiles says with a broad smirk.

''Adopting?'' Allison asks, amused.

''Yes! If you want, I would like an alliance between your clan and my pack,''

Allison seems shocked, but Jackson, Lydia, and Danny already look like they were expecting this change of events.

''Could I also join your pack?'' Allison asks, and it floors Stiles for a moment before he beams at her.

''If you're sure, hell yeah! You're a badass. I would love to have you in my pack, but you should be aware that other hunters won't be pleased. It could cost the Argents if hunters find out that the Matriarch is in a pack with supernatural creatures.''

Allison tilts her chin in deviance, and hell yes, Stiles likes this a lot. ''I don't care. The Argents are my dad and me. I will speak with him about it, but I'm pretty sure about my decision. How can I join?'' She says eagerly.

''Well, I'm the Alpha, and you would need to submit to me, but mostly you need to trust me. Otherwise, we can't form a bond. Because of that, I would like to ask you to hang out with us, get used to what we do because we're pretty close-'' Jackson and Lydia snort, and he glares at them. He knows they love the puppy piles, but for an outsider, it's pretty weird. ''-we sleep together in the same bed almost every night, for instance, with our 'puppy pile,' even if Jackson is the only puppy.'' Jackson growls at him, and Allison looks at him with wide eyes, but Stiles just smirks back.

''Since the start of summer, Jackson, Lydia and I haven't been apart for more than 24 hours. Danny joined us about three weeks ago, and we only formed a bond a week ago, so there is no rush for joining. Get used to us, get to trust us, and the bond will form.'' He declares, and she smiles brightly at him.

''I think that's an excellent idea, Alpha Stilinski,'' Allison says, and he winks at her. ''I actually will go officially with the name Alpha Genim. It's my second name, and if there is a threat in town, I don't want the baddies finding out who my dad is. The station and house are warded, but I don't want to risk it.''

''That's really clever. I understand why Jackson, Danny, Lydia, and your dad choose you as their Alpha.''

Stiles ducks his head with a pleased smile and rubs his neck. ''Well, let me get ready, and then we can go shopping.''

****

The shopping was dreadful. Stiles hated every minute of it. Well, not really, they had a lot of fun, but he really didn't want to spend seventy dollars on a new pair of skinny jeans. But he also refused Jackson's offer to pay for them.

Now Jackson, Danny, and Stiles were making their way into the Preserve so they could begin with a full moon run. Stiles had already sent out feelers with his magic, and he didn't find any of Derek's pack or Scott. He was pretty sure they weren't in the woods this night, but he didn't want to risk anything. Allison and Lydia decided they needed a girl's night and went to Lydia's for some kind of torture with a lot of tweezers, lotion, and makeup. Stiles shuddered at the thought.

Jackson was pretty restless, and it was clear that he relaxed a little now they were outside under the full moon. Danny and Stiles aren't as fast as Jackson, of course, but that didn't matter. Jackson wouldn't leave them by themselves.

They started running and play fighting. Danny kept mostly out of that because Jackson and Stiles didn't want him to get hurt. Stiles could heal, and he was getting faster with dodging Jackson's advances.

Stiles jumped up high and pulled himself up from a low-hanging branch, making Jackson stumble when he grabbed into open-air instead of Stiles's shirt.

Stiles jumped down and sent a volley of sparks to Jackson's ass, making him yelp. Danny laughed while Jackson grumbled, and they started running again.

Jackson suddenly stopped after a couple of miles, and sniffed the air. His eyes were luminescent blue, and Stiles immediately felt that something was wrong. Jackson started to growl, and Stiles gathered his magic in the palm of his hands. He then turned to Danny with one finger against his mouth, asking for silence. Then he released his magic, trying to feel if he could find what was nearby.

After just a couple of moments, he found two people nearing the place they've stopped. Jackson started to hiss instead of growl, and Stiles couldn't let them find Jackson in this state. ''Jacks, I really need you to pull back your alter ego. Like right the fuck now.'' Stiles whispers furiously. Jackson clenches his jaw and takes a deep breath. When he releases it, Stiles sees blue instead of yellow, and a little tension drains out of him. He already felt that one of the trespassers is a wolf.

He can't identify the other one, but it's not human. That much he does know.

''What are you doing here? This is not your territory.'' Stiles says with as much authority he can muster when he knows for sure the two people are within hearing distance.

A chuckle is heard before two women step into the small clearing.

''How cute, a huddle of cubs.'' The tallest of the women says, her eyes flashing in red. Fuck. Of course, they would run into an Alpha.

''There is only one cub with them, love. The others are human.'' The small blonde woman states. Looking curiously at the three teens.

''Nah, that one isn't fully human.'' The Alpha says while she's looking at Stiles curiously.

''What do you want?'' Stiles asks through clenched teeth. His need to keep his pack safe rears in his head, and he barely controls his magic.

''Well, well, he's got a little bite, even if he doesn't have the bark.'' The Alpha smirks, she starts walking closer, and nope, Stiles isn't going to let her take another step.

He snaps his fingers and uses his favorite little trick. The Alpha freezes to the floor, she tries to break free of the enchantment while snarling, but Stiles isn't going to let her go.

''Ah! How delightful, a mage. But- you're so young.'' The blonde woman gushes. Seeming impressed by Stiles's power.

''Leave. I will not repeat myself.'' Stiles says, and he's pretty proud of himself that his voice doesn't waver. He can feel Danny's fear and Jackson's anger through the bond. He also gets worried vibes from Lydia, but now isn't the time to reassure her.

''Hell no, we just found the jackpot. Didn't your teacher tell you about what happens when a witch or mage dies?'' The woman looks absolutely giddy when saying this, and Stiles is pretty sure he doesn't want to know what will happen.

Jackson growls again, and Stiles starts to sweat. The Alpha is fighting really bad against the holding spell, and he only tested this on Jackson, and it is not the same as Alpha strength.

Then the blonde woman just laughs and advances, Stiles can't stop her, so Jackson attacks. He slashes with his claws, but the woman starts to chant, and all of Jackson's attacks just glide off her.

''Danny! Run!'' Stiles quickly says when he feels the control on the Alpha slipping, it seems like she knows this because she struggles even harder to escape. His control snaps when he hears Jackson whimper. Stiles can't help himself and checks on him quickly, but Jackson is on the ground cradling his right leg, which definitely seems broken.

The Alpha breaks into a run, and Stiles thinks she is going for him, he's ready for the blow, but the woman dodges around him and dashes to Danny, who is still frozen to the ground. The Alpha grabs Danny in a chokehold and grins ferally at Stiles.

''No!'' Stiles tries, but then he feels a knife pushing down on his neck, and he freezes. Shit! He had forgotten the other woman.

''Tut-tut-tut, don't pout, she is just going to turn him. Then I'm going to kill you, and your puppies will be ours.'' The woman whispers in his ear. Immediately the Alpha bites down on Danny's shoulder, making him scream in pain.

''NO!'' Stiles screams in terror. Jackson snarls behind him, and before he knows it, the woman holding a knife to Stiles's throat gasps and releases him before sagging down. Stiles looks back in confusion until he sees Jackson standing, leaning heavily on his left leg, his eyes bright yellow and a tail swishing behind him.

The blonde woman is gasping on the floor but can't move because of the Kanima venom. The Alpha starts screaming. ''What did you do! What the fuck! What did you do to her?!'' Terror and rage evident in her voice.

Stiles turns coldly towards her and is done with Alpha wolves in general at this moment. He gathers his magic in his left palm, closes his eyes, and trusts it out towards her. The Alpha starts choking and releases Danny. He stumbles, and Jackson goes to him as fast as he can with still a partially broken leg.

''I told you to leave.'' He says coldly. Jackson whimpers behind him, but he ignores it for now. ''You bit him without his consent. Do you wanna know what I did to the last Alpha that bit someone without their permission?'' Stiles sneers, thinking back at Peter Hale.

The Alpha can't even choke out a response before Stiles starts talking again. ''I set him on fire, and that was without my magic.'' He snarls menacingly.

The Alpha whimpers, but Stiles doesn't give a shit. He clenches his hand a little further, and her eyes bulge out. The blonde woman on the floor starts talking suddenly, and Stiles had forgotten about her for a moment.

''We're sorry! We didn't know! We will go! Don't kill us!''

''How will I know that you will stay away?'' Stiles responds with a snarl.

''We will leave the Alpha pack! We will not report back to them, we will leave, and they will never know!''

Alpha pack? What the hell is she talking about?

''And they won't suddenly miss two of their members?'' Stiles scoffs. Trying to bluff through his rising anxiety.

The Alpha and woman both whimper now. The blonde witch tries to switch tactics. ''The bitten boy needs an Alpha. Alyssa can take him. She will be a good Alpha to him!''

''I don't need an Alpha! I already have one!'' Danny yells at them before clenching his teeth in pain. Jackson tries to take some of it, but Danny bats his hands away.

''Your Alpha let you alone in the woods, boy, you need another. Someone that will look after you.'' The blond witch mocks with a smirk. Thinking she has hit the right nerve.

''Nice try, bitch. But his Alpha is right here.'' Stiles smirks. His eyes spark for a moment, and the blonde witch gasps from the ground. Her fear is written all over her face. Stiles feels powerful in this moment, but he doesn't like the fear that rings through the bond from Danny and Jackson. He tries to reign in a little before the witch starts to plead again.

''Please! Please! Don't kill us!''

Stiles doesn't want to kill them, but he also doesn't trust them to just leave without telling this Alpha pack about what is happening in Beacon Hills. Whatever the Alpha pack is exactly. He will research that with Lydia as soon as possible.

''I will let you live, but you get the fuck out of Beacon Hills, you won't report to the Alpha pack, and if anyone asks why you left, you tell them Alpha Genim is not to be messed with. Am I clear?'' He says with magic tinting his voice.

They both choke out a ''Yes,'' and Stiles releases the Alpha. She sinks to her knees, coughing before snarling at Stiles. But Stiles doesn't even react. He is used to Derek's glares. They are worse than this. She then slowly stands and walks a little robotically over to the blonde witch. She carefully lifts the witch under Stiles's watchful eye.

She then turns back to Stiles and bares her throat.

''We will get the fuck out of Beacon Hills, we won't report to the Alpha pack, if anyone asks, we will tell them Alpha Genim is not to be messed with. You were clear.'' They both repeat to Stiles's astonishment almost word for word. Then the Alpha turns and runs away in a general direction, clutching the witch tightly to her. Stiles watches them go with a wary expression before turning to Jackson.

''They're gone.'' Jackson grits out after just a couple of moments.

''Thank fuck.'' Stiles exclaims before sinking to his knees and retching. He coughs up all his dinner before running a shaking hand over his mouth to get rid of the remains.

He then crawls to Jackson and Danny. ''I'm so fucking sorry Danny, I couldn't hold her when she started to struggle, and then-''

''It's okay, Stiles, it's okay. I should've run when you told me to.'' Danny says with a grimace.

Stiles quickly starts to examine the bite, it seems fine, but Stiles wants it taken care of as soon as possible. ''It looks better than when I was bitten. There is no black sludge.'' Jackson chimes in carefully. Danny gives him a sort of relieved smile.

''Can you walk?'' Stiles asks Danny, and he nods, Stiles then inspects Jackson's leg, but it's fully healed. ''You okay?'' He asks Jackson while gripping his neck and bringing his forehead to Jackson's.

Jackson leans into the touch and closes his eyes for a moment before nodding.

''Oh, I'm going to be the new puppy, aren't I?'' Danny groans, and it pulls a chuckle out of Jackson and Stiles. A phone starts ringing, and Stiles flails for a moment, almost knocking Jackson in the face.

When Stiles looks at the display, he grimaces, Lydia. His dad can't really get a handle on the pack bond, so he probably didn't even really notice something was wrong.

''Hey, Lyds-''

''Don't you Lyds me, Stiles! What the hell was happening?''

He flinches from her harsh tone, but he could've expected it. ''Well, we may have had a kind of fight - in the woods - with an Alpha and a witch. Danny has been bit.'' He haltingly explains with a terrified expression on his face while Danny and Jackson grimace at him. It's silent for a moment until Lydia speaks again.

''Put me on speaker.'' She says in a calm voice that terrifies Stiles even more.

Stiles quickly puts Lydia on speaker and braces himself.

''HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO A 'SCUFFLE' IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WOODS WITH A WITCH AND A STRANGE ALPHA!?'' Before any of them can respond, Lydia starts talking again. ''Danny, I don't blame you hon, how are you feeling?''

''I'm fine Lydia, Stiles, and Jackson saved me. The witch wanted to kill Stiles. The Alpha was always going to bite me. That much was clear from the discussion.'' Danny quickly starts. Stiles is extremely thankful that he explained it like that to Lydia. He would otherwise probably be castrated.

''Do we need to get rid of a body?'' Allison asks very seriously, and it makes Stiles bark out a laugh. ''Allison, holy shit, I love you, dude. No, there is no body to bury. I don't- I don't know what happened exactly, but I kind of ordered them to get the fuck out, and if anyone is asking about this, they should say Alpha Genim is not to be fucked with. They went all weird after that order because they repeated me word for word before running like hell.''

''Alpha,-'' Jackson starts making Stiles give him a weird look. ''-you gave them an Alpha command, it's that it wasn't directed at me, because otherwise, I would have run straight after them,'' Jackson states. He never calls Stiles Alpha, so Stiles only raises his eyebrow in question. Jackson just shrugs.

''Get home as soon as possible. I demand a puppy pile asap.'' Lydia snaps before hanging up.

They carefully make their way back to the Stilinski residence, not talking the whole way, Stiles thinking of the Alpha pack and what it could mean for Beacon Hills. What could it mean for his small pack that just gained a supernatural creature?

After an hour of walking, they reach the Stilinski porch, and Stiles is exhausted and feeling dirty.

On the back porch, he sees his dad, Lydia, and Allison waiting. They are restless and clearly have been worried.

As soon as he steps onto the porch, he gets pulled into a bone-crushing hug by his dad. He clings back. Glad that they are safely back home.

When he pulls back, Lydia is hugging Jackson, and Allison just released Danny. Allison then goes straight to Stiles and hugs him too. He is a little surprised, but pleased.

''Danny, you should clean up. I will bandage your wound before we go to sleep,'' Stiles says, and Danny nods, making his way to the downstairs bathroom while Stiles, after hugging Lydia, makes his way upstairs to his own bathroom.

He stands under the hot spray of the shower and can't help it if a couple of tears slip down his face. He failed as an Alpha today. He failed Danny. He failed Jackson. They all got hurt because he couldn't hold the Alpha. And because he was blindsided by the witch.

Stiles decides then and there that they need training, training to fight, and strategic training. They need to work together. And Stiles is going to fix this. But first, he needs rest and help his new beta with his control.

****

Friday comes way too soon for Stiles's taste. He's glad that Danny is learning fast and that Jackson helps Stiles with Danny's training. But even with Danny's relaxed everything, he has accidentally shifted a couple of times. He did find his anchor, and to nobody's surprise, it's Jackson, his oldest and best friend. Jackson teared up when Danny told him, and Stiles may have teased him for it.

''I don't think it's a good idea to go out tonight,'' Stiles says with a frown after trying to fix the kitchen table with his magic. It isn't completely straight, but maybe his dad won't notice that the right side is three inches shorter, right? Let's go with plausible deniability.

''No! We're going. We all want to go. Jackson and I will help Danny if something is wrong. I still have that stuff Peter made me make for Derek.'' Lydia says quickly with a pout. How can Stiles say no to that pout? It's seriously unfair.

He resolutely turns to Danny, the new puppy in the pack. It has been five days since the bite, and he's doing pretty well.

''Danny, what do you think, buddy? And be honest.''

Danny looks up from where he had thrown himself on the couch with an arm over his eyes. His eyes are still shining golden, but in a club like the Jungle, it won't be noticed if his eyes flash a couple of times.

''I will be fine. I just forgot my own strength. Sorry 'bout the table.''

''No worries, I think my dad won't notice it,'' Stiles says when he stands again. The front door opens, and Allison and Jackson spill in.

''Tell me, how awkward was it!'' Stiles says with a big smirk. Today was the day that Allison went over to the Hale pack for apologies, mostly as Argent Matriarch because she wasn't really friends with Erica, Boyd, or Isaac before she went a little crazy. Allison sighs before speaking.

''It was so awkward. Erica kept glaring at me until I gave her her gift, then she suddenly hugged me, which was also pretty awkward. Boyd was just standing there, Isaac was looking between Derek and me like a kicked puppy but was thankful for the gift, and Derek looked shocked until he turned back to his stoic form.'' Allison said with a giggle. She then sobered. ''He doesn't trust me enough for a truce, but when I declared that I and mine would not harm him, he bared his teeth and said that we wouldn't get the chance. But then he did apologize for biting my mother.'' She shook her head like she couldn't understand Derek Hale, and really, Stiles couldn't blame her.

''Good. I'm glad they liked the gifts,'' It was Lydia's idea to let Allison give something to the wolves as an extra apology. She went with Allison, and they bought a new bustier for Erica, a new set of ice skates for Boyd, a couple of scarfs for Isaac, and a special box with all the strands of wolfsbane the Argents use for Derek, so that if someone is shot they can heal the werewolf. That last one was Stiles's idea.

''They were pretty shocked to see me there, so that was pretty funny, especially because I showed more control than the other betas,'' Jackson said smugly. Making Stiles grin and giving him a high five.

Allison giggled. ''Yeah, all the betas flashed their eyes when the door opened and showed some fang. Only Derek and Jackson were perfectly fine and controlled. Derek did look a little annoyed. Especially because he thinks Jackson doesn't have an Alpha.''

''Let them keep thinking that,'' Stiles replied with a smirk. They just hung out the rest of the day until Allison and Lydia went upstairs to get ready, it was pretty ridiculous to sleep in a bed with five people, but they still made it work. Lydia, Allison, Danny, and Jackson all had stuff and clothes in Stiles's bedroom now.

He played a couple of games with Danny because Jackson is not a fan of video games, but he's fine with watching Danny kick Stiles's ass.

''Are you hacking into this game with your mind? How the hell did you do that?'' Stiles says with a pout when he loses again, and his character dies.

Danny just smiles his dimpled smile, and Stiles melts a little. The guy is way too cute to be also a puppy.

''Guys, the bathroom is free!'' Allison yells from upstairs. For a second, everybody is still, but then Jackson, Stiles, and Danny spring to action, Stiles's bathroom is the best in the house, and the last one to shower has probably cold water.

Danny and Jackson both run up the stairs until Stiles snaps his fingers, and they freeze. ''No magic! Stiles! That's unfair!'' Jackson whines.

''I never said I would play fair!'' He cackles when he runs by.

''You're an awful person!'' Danny yells, ''Yup! Keeps me up at night. Later boys!''

He quickly runs into the bathroom and locks the door, not entirely convinced that they won't just step under the spray with him. With Lacrosse, they also shower together, so it wouldn't be too weird, but in his own bathroom, it's - more personal.

He isn't a complete asshole, so he quickly showers before walking back into his bedroom with just a towel around his waist.

Jackson is next because Danny apparently cut his losses and was in the downstairs bathroom. Allison and Lydia are still applying makeup in his bedroom, but he isn't bothered by his nakedness anymore. Not even in front of the two girls. He feels better, he looks better, and pretty people said he was attractive. It's making him feel pretty good.

Plus, sleeping together in one bed also helps with your shyness because privacy doesn't exist anymore in this pack. They did all agree to sleep at home tonight, though. Mostly because Stiles hoped he would get lucky, Danny probably knew he would get lucky, and Allison was just happy to join. Jackson and Lydia would go back to Lydia's house tonight because her mother was on vacation with her new boy toy, according to Lydia.

''Little warning, I'm going to change.'' He says, just to make sure they knew he would get dressed and won't shriek if they saw his pale naked ass.

''Oh, by all means, Stiles,'' Allison said with an eyebrow wiggle, but Stiles just laughed and dropped the towel.

He then grabbed a new boxer and his new jeans. He put them on before turning back to the girls. Lydia was smirking while applying her new lipstick, and Allison was gaping at Stiles with a blush on her cheeks.

''What?'' Stiles said with a frown.

''Jesus, Lydia was right,'' She then pulls out a twenty-dollar bill before giving it to Lydia. ''Told you,'' Lydia says with a wink aimed at Stiles. And it clicks in Stiles's head. Ah. ''Lydia, please tell me that you didn't made a bet with Allison about my dick.'' He groans.

''Well, she didn't believe me when I told her how big it was,'' Lydia says casually with a shrug. Stiles is blushing now. He really thought that Lydia and Jackson were joking that first night. The other nights when everyone stayed over and he woke with a boner, he made sure he was the first one in the bathroom.

''Okay, you know what, I'm going to ignore this. Ladies, please help me with a shirt.''

''You should have bought that shirt I showed you last time,'' Lydia said with a scowl. ''I already bought the pants, and I have plenty of shirts,'' Stiles says while crossing his arms.

Lydia sighs but walks to his closet, rummages in it before pulling out a grey henley. He frowns, not even remembering that he had that. Then it suddenly slams into him. That isn't his shirt.

''That's Derek's.'' He states in a strangled voice. Lydia raises her eyebrows, and Allison gapes before biting her knuckle.

''Put it on.''

''It's Derek's!''

''It will look good on you.''

''Lydia!''

''Stiles!''

They glare at each other until Stiles caves. He always caves. He grabs the henley out of her hand and puts it on. ''Happy?''

She is grinning at him like the cat that got the canary. ''Very.''

''Good.''

''Great. Allison, doesn't Stiles look hot?''

Stiles and Lydia both turn to the other girl who is blushing. ''Yeah, he does.'' She says in a strangled voice. Stiles frowns at her but doesn't think anything is wrong and pays it no further mind.

Danny then enters the room and tips his head, and takes a sniff. Seriously. All those puppies, it's amazing Stiles gets anything done around here. Danny's eyes glow yellow before he's suddenly hugging Stiles tightly and rubbing his head and hands over Stiles's shoulders and chest. ''Dude, what the-'' Stiles starts before being interrupted.

''Smell, wrong, not like pack.'' Danny interrupts. Ah, okay. ''This shirt is Derek's. So I probably smell like another wolf.''

''Not for long!'' Lydia says with a smile before pulling Allison to her feet and hugging Stiles from the front. That's how Jackson finds them a couple of minutes later. All cuddling together. He sniffs Stiles and deems him acceptable but still nuzzles Stiles's neck.

His dad knocks on the door when they are about to leave. ''Hey, kiddos. Have fun tonight. Stiles, I better don't get a call from one of my deputies.'' He says sternly, but it's broken by the smile on his face.

''Har-har, dad. I'm not some kind of delinquent.'' Stiles says with a flail of his arms. He hears a couple of noises from the pack that don't agree with his statement, and he throws a mock glare at them.

They get to the Jungle in Danny's car. He was seriously bummed when he heard he couldn't get drunk anymore, but he offered to be the designated driver. It was possible that they needed to get cabs back home if he got lucky, but otherwise, he was the driver.

The line isn't too long, and they get inside pretty quickly. Stiles spots a couple of the drag queens he met the last time he was there, and they drag him to the bar for a drink to the amusement of Danny and Allison. Jackson and Lydia are already dancing in the middle of the dancefloor.

''Cutie! I'm so glad you're back! And you look amazing!'' Precious tells him.

''Thanks! I had help.'' He says with a smile. Precious throws her head back and laughs before petting his cheek and kissing it.

''If you ever need help with another wardrobe, call me!'' She says, and then she's gone in a flurry of glitter.

Stiles is confused for a moment until he looks back at Danny and Allison, who are both holding their laughter. ''She meant with dressing like her, didn't she?''

''Yup, and Stiles, I will be honest with you, I think you would look very hot as a girl.''

Stiles feels touched and preens a little. ''I would be a very hot girl.''

''Yeah, you would,'' Allison chimes in with a smile, and they burst out in laughter.

Stiles throws back his drink and checks the dancefloor. He sees Jackson and Lydia dancing and is satisfied that they are fine.

''How are you doing, Danny?''

''I'm fine, it's a little loud, and I can smell sweat and a lot of perfume, and as soon as I go near the bathrooms, I can smell other disturbing things, but I'm fine.''

Stiles gives him two thumbs up and is then dragged to the dancefloor by Allison. Danny follows. They start dancing, and Stiles is having a lot of fun. He doesn't even care that he is acting like an idiot. He deserves to decompress a little. The night goes on, and Danny is dancing with a cute guy, Allison is dancing with Lydia and Jackson, and Stiles is getting something to drink when someone sidles up close.

''Hey there, can I get you something to drink?'' The man says in his ear over the music. Stiles looks at him from under his lashes, and the guy is pretty hot. Dark hair, clean-shaven, and bright blue eyes. Not a lot of muscles, but more build like Stiles is.

''Sure,'' Stiles replies, trying to keep cool while he wants to grin like an idiot. He bites his lip to keep himself from grinning, and he sees the man's eyes dart to his lips.

''What's your name?'' The stranger asks.

''Stiles, yours?''

''Will, nice to meet you, Stiles.''

''Nice to meet you too.'' They get their drinks and are just talking and flirting a little before Will asks if he wants to dance. Stiles is quick to agree, and he blushes a little when Will grabs his hand and guides him to the floor. He gets a couple of approving looks from Lydia and Allison and a wink from Danny.

Will and Stiles dance for a couple of songs, but it's getting pretty hot. Stiles has his hands on Will's hips while Will grinds his ass against Stiles's crotch. Will is a little shorter than Stiles, and it pleases him, his magic is curling inside him, and he feels pretty great. He places a couple of kisses against Will's neck and is satisfied when Will tips his head so Stiles has more room. Stiles isn't a wolf, but he is an Alpha. Maybe he copied a couple of moves from the wolves out of his pack.

Will then turns his head, and Stiles is pulled into a heated kiss. He groans when Will licks into his mouth and grips Will's hips a little tighter.

''Let's get somewhere a little quieter,'' Will gasps against his mouth. ''Yeah, yeah, sure,'' Stiles quickly agrees. Will smiles and grabs Stiles's hand again. He glances back at the pack, who are all smiling at him and giving him a thumbs up. He blushes and rolls his eyes, but he is pleased that they are his friends.

Will guides him to the bathroom and then into a stall before Will kisses him again and grinds his crotch against Stiles's. Will then starts to fumble with Stiles's jeans, and Stiles is just kissing Will's neck while he keeps fumbling. Will lets out a triumphant noise when he finally gets Stiles's jeans undone, earning a chuckle from Stiles. Will ducks his head with a blush before sinking to his knees.

''Holy shit!'' Stiles exclaims before biting on his fist when Will takes out Stiles's member.

''Jesus. You're huge.'' Will whispers, making Stiles bark out a laugh. ''Sorry-sorry didn't mean to laugh, but - oh god, never mind.'' Stiles moans when Will licks his dick from the base to the tip.

''This is going to be over embarrassingly quickly,'' Stiles whispers, but Will seems like he doesn't care because he groans when he sucks on the tip. Stiles claps a hand over his mouth to stop the moaning while Will works on his dick, it's warm and wet and something Stiles hasn't experienced before. He tangles his hand in Will's hair, who groans and quickened his pace.

''Dude-I'm- fuck- I-'' Before Stiles can finish talking, Will pulls off and strokes Stiles's dick until he shoots into Will's hand, a little lands against Will's cheek, and Stiles uses his thumb to clean it up.

Will stands and rubs his hand clean with a little toilet paper before Stiles kisses him again. Tasting himself on Will's tongue. ''Can I return the favor?'' Stiles asks huskily, feeling giddy that he just got a fucking blowjob and really, really wants to give one. Will just nods, and Stiles sinks to his knees, Will's jeans are already open from when he took out his own dick during the blowjob.

The position is painful to his knees, but he's still horny and quickly takes Will's dick in hand. He strokes him a couple of times before licking. Will's head thuds against the cubicle with a moan. He feels ridiculously proud that he is making Will act like this and takes Will in his mouth. It doesn't taste good, but the weight of Will's dick against his tongue is pleasant enough. Stiles is a little too enthusiastic and chokes when he goes too deep, he coughs a little but keeps stroking Will's dick. And Stiles is a trooper, so he just dives right back in after he stops coughing. He hums a little, and Will moans again.

Stiles then hears the door open, which brings him back out of a daze. He kind of forgot that they were in a club... He pulls off Will and makes a shushing noise, and holds his finger against his lips. Will is blushing and bites his lip to keep silent. Stiles sees mirth in Will's eyes, though, so he does see a little fun in the whole situation.

Stiles is still stroking Will a little slowly, too slow, apparently because Will starts bucking his hips. It's pretty hot, even if Stiles is kneeling in a dirty bathroom in a gay club.

The guy that entered the toilets is walking back out after flushing one of the toilets, then because Stiles's first time doing something sexual wasn't awkward enough, the guy simply says ''Have fun, boys!'' before leaving the bathroom.

''Oh my god.'' Stiles chokes out, but Will just laughs a little, looks hotly into Stiles's eyes, and winks. The bastard. Stiles mock glares at him before licking over the tip of Will's dick while maintaining eye contact. Will throws his head back against the wall and groans.

''Jesus, your mouth-'' Will says softly while making abortive moves with his hips. Stiles kind of likes it, though, but that is for another time. He knows now that he will choke if he goes too deep, so he uses one of his hands to hold the base of Will's dick while sucking enthusiastically.

''Stiles-Stiles-Stiles- what the fuck is Stiles for a name?'' Will groans out, making Stiles snort out a laugh. He pulls off Will but keeps stroking him. ''You would go with a nickname too if your own name was such a monstrosity.''

''Try me,''

''No way, dude, only my pa-best friends know my real name.'' He smirks up at Will, who just shakes his head a little before moaning again.

''Close-'' Will chokes out, and Stiles is a curious guy, okay? So he places his mouth over the tips and keeps stroking. Will comes with a combination of a choked-off moan and Stiles' name. It doesn't taste good. It's salty and kind of gloopy, and it tastes just like his own. Ick. But the overall experience was pretty fun.

Stiles goes to stand and swipes his mouth with the back of his hand. ''Well, that was fun.'' Stiles stammers, not really knowing what to do now, thankfully Will does know.

''Yes, it was. If you want, we could exchange numbers. Maybe we could have some more fun another time.'' Will says with a wink, making Stiles blush but agree.

They part ways on the dancefloor because Stiles wants to be with his pack, Will gives him a parting kiss and a wink, and Stiles grins back at him.

When he finally reaches the pack, Danny and Jackson both whine. ''Stilinski, you stink of cum.'' Jackson says while pulling Stiles into an embrace for scent marking with a grimace.

''I know, dude, it was awesome.'' Stiles laughs, giving a high five to Lydia. Allison seems a little reserved but does smile at him.

They stay in the jungle for another two hours before they go to their homes. Danny didn't want to leave the pack alone, so he didn't go home with his cutie for the night. Danny drops everybody off at their homes.

When Stiles finally lies in bed after he can't help but smile to himself. Holy shit. He just had an awesome night out, and to top it off, he had a blowjob and given a blowjob! He really wants to talk to Scott about it, but- but Scott still hasn't let anything know since the start of summer.

He still gets his phone out and starts a text message.

You 03:44:

Dude! I totally got lucky tonight! We should meet up for a bro-night soon!

He doesn't expect a message back soon, so he drifts a little, trying to fall asleep. Well, he tries, but then he hears footsteps on his roof. Could Scott have run over after receiving the text?

Stiles suddenly knows for sure that Scott won't react well if his whole room smells like Allison. He quickly casts a spell, and the room should be void of any smell, well, except Stiles's scent.

The window is pushed open, and Stiles is waiting for the person to come in. He already knows it should be a friend because otherwise, the wards would've stopped them.

''Dude! You know you can use the front door ri-'' His rant dies in his throat when Derek freaking Hale steps into his room.

Stiles's happy mood is gone. His anger is taking over, and he needs to ground himself for a moment before his magic decides to react to Derek.

''Sourwolf. What the fuck are you doing here?'' He grits out with his arms crossed. He curses himself that he didn't wear a shirt to bed tonight. It's making him feel more exposed than he wants.

''Here,'' Derek growls while trusting a stack of papers in Stiles's direction. And Stiles is nothing if not a little bitch when angry. He doesn't take the papers but just raises his eyebrow in question.

''Take it,'' Derek growls after a moment. Stiles even sees a flash of red eyes. ''No.'' Stiles also growls, it's less impressive than Derek's, but Stiles doesn't care. Derek looks stunned for a moment before throwing the papers in Stiles's face, he bats them away and snarls at Derek, but he already finds himself pressed against the wall. Typical. He could blast Derek away or even throw him out of the window, but Stiles doesn't want to reveal his powers to Derek.

Derek leans in closer to Stiles's face, and he can feel Derek's breath against his face. They are both scowling until Stiles sees Derek's nostrils flare. A shocked look passes Derek's face, but it's gone before Stiles can really think about it. Just like Derek himself because he is suddenly on the other side of the room. Claws and fangs on display.

''I need you to research something.'' Derek grits out. And fuck Derek Hale. First, he kicks Stiles out of his pack, but then he wants Stiles to do some research for him. Stiles has enough and is getting angry. His phone starts ringing, and he is pretty sure it will be one of his betas. Trying to find out what has made Stiles so angry. Derek seems surprised that Stiles's phone started to ring at four in the morning.

Stiles just struts to his phone and sees that it is Jackson calling. He answers it and starts talking immediately. ''Whittemore, what the hell are you thinking calling me in four in the morning?''

He can feel Jackson's surprise through the bond, but it seems that Jackson is still sharp even this early in the morning.

''Stilinski, shut up. Ask McCall to be at the Lacrosse field tomorrow.'' Stiles rolls his eyes but answers anyway. ''And why didn't you call Scott yourself then?''

''Because I don't care if you wake up. You suck in Lacrosse anyway, so it won't matter.''

''Ouch, Jackass, I'll let him know.'' Stiles then ends the call and turns back around to see Derek frown at him again.

''Since when do you have a tattoo?'' Derek asks incredulously. Stiles snarls in response.

''Go to hell, Derek. I'm not going to research for you. You kicked me out. You deal with the fucking consequences. I'm going to be a normal teenage boy like I should be. With tattoos and all.'' Stiles yells while flailing his arms, really hoping Derek doesn't hear his heartbeat skip on the part that he's going to be a normal teenage boy. That flew out of the window when he was about twelve and watched Star Wars for the first time.

Derek looks at him for another moment, snarls, and then just leaves through the fucking window like Batman.

He casts his magic out to check how far Derek has gotten away and feels that Derek has just breached the forest line. He waits until he's reached another mile or so before grabbing his phone and calling Jackson back.

''What the hell, Stiles?'' Jackson says as soon as he picks up the phone.

''Sorry, sorry, Derek was in my room, demanding research. He-I- I don't want him to know.''

''Ah, okay, was that why you were angry?''

''Yeah, freaking asshole.'' Stiles grouches.

''Uhu, you already knew that,''

Stiles sighs. Yeah, he already knew that.

''I'm going to bed. I really need to sleep for about a week.''

''I will see you at eight. No more slacking, Danny is joining us for a run, and you need to go to Griselda after.''

Stiles makes a whining noise but agrees before falling to his bed and throwing his phone to the other side of the room.

He's asleep within minutes, and it feels like it has just been a couple of minutes when someone jumps on his bed.

''Fuck off.'' He grumbles into his pillow. The weight on his bed disappears, and for a second, he actually thinks they left him so he can sleep. But then he's brutally woken up by a cold splash of water all over his back. He yelps and jumps out of bed to see a laughing Danny and Jackson.

''Assholes.''

Jackson very maturely sticks his tongue out. ''Get up. It's time for our run.''

Stiles sighs, flicks his fingers and is dry and in his workout clothes within moments. ''Fine-fine, I'm ready.''

''Show off.'' Jackson scoffs, but he claps Stiles on the back for a little scent marking.

The run goes pretty well, and nothing out of the ordinary happens. When they get back to the Stilinski home, pushing and teasing each other, Allison and Lydia are already there.

''Hello, boys, did you have fun?'' Lydia asks before munching on her blueberry muffin. Stiles almost drools when he sees there is a whole basket. He quickly grabs one but first places a kiss on Lydia's head in thanks. Then also on Allison's head because she's there too. Allison blushes but seems pleased with the casual gesture.

''Yeah, we'll just hit the showers and get dressed before we head out.''

Jackson and Danny are faster this time around and get to the shower first before Stiles could even move. Stiles then looks at Allison. Lydia is busy with her phone.

''When are you going to talk to Scott?''

Allison freezes for a moment like a deer in headlights while still munching a muffin. She looks like a chipmunk and really cute with the big eyes and bulging cheeks. Stiles blinks a couple of times. Since when did he think Allison is cute?

She quickly eats the rest of her muffin before scraping her throat. ''Well, I was thinking about talking to him tonight. I already called him.''

Stiles frowns. Of course, Scott would answer Allison's call. ''That's good. You should make sure that you don't smell like any of us. Otherwise, he's going to ask questions.''

''Yes, I already got the special soap from Lydia that will make sure I won't smell like you.''

''Good, you're coming with us to Griselda, right?''

''Yeah! I'm pretty curious about the witch who is training you and Lydia. You two are already doing amazing things.''

''She showed you her party trick, didn't she?'' Stiles asks with a wink. Lydia scoffs immediately.

''It's not a party trick Stiles, it's pretty amazing, just like the rest of me,'' Lydia says with fake indignity.

''Sorry, my Queen, I forgot that everything about you is amazing,'' Stiles replies with a big bow, almost braining himself on the counter, which earns him a laugh from both girls. Totally what he was going for.

He coughs and runs his hands through his hair in a nervous habit. His hair now stands up like it's electrocuted. ''Can't I really just buzz off my hair again?'' He whines, but he startles when he is met with two vehement ''No!''

''Wow, okay,''

''Stiles, you look hot like this. Don't you dare buzz it off again! Now go get showered and dressed before you hurt yourself for real.''

''Ugh, okay, fine. Oh! Allison, I wanted to ask you, do you think you could train us with a bow and hand-to-hand combat? I already know how to shoot a gun, and my dad already agreed to train us at the shooting range, but I think it would be good for us to train with you if we ever run into hunters.''

Allison and Lydia both give him looks of confusion.

''Why do you want us to train like that?'' Lydia asks with a frown.

''It's Beacon Hills, there are going to come more baddies, and I want to keep everyone safe, especially my pack. Danny got hurt, and that was my fault. We didn't work together, and we didn't stand a chance against them. If it wasn't for Jackson's venom and my magic, we could've died. Like Griselda always tells us, don't only trust your magic, have a backup plan. We need backup plans for the backup plans. I'm not going to lose any of you. Ally, I know you're not part of the pack, but to be honest, I think you will be whenever you're ready.'' Stiles rambles with his flailing hands to express the urgency in his words.

Allison's gaze softens a bit, and Lydia nods with a proud smile. ''Good idea, Alpha.''

After that, it takes Stiles about ten minutes to get ready after Jackson and Danny finally leave the bathroom.

They go in two cars this time, Jackson and Danny choosing to keep close even if they don't have any training to do, well Jackson is still training his Kanima abilities, but he already feels a lot more confident with them. Probably because of what happened with the witch and the Alpha. And Danny is still in the beginning phase of his werewolf transformation, but he's taking it so well that you almost don't see any change. Only a couple of accidents which is a lot better than how it went with Scott.

''Griselda!'' Stiles hollers when they walk into the store.

''Mieczy! I may be an old woman, but I'm not deaf, now, tell me, who is this lovely lady?'' Griselda asks after scolding Stiles and hitting him with a paper on his arm, making Danny and Jackson chuckle.

''This is Allison, she's a-'' Stiles is at a loss for a moment. He doesn't know how Griselda will react to Allison being a hunter. But it doesn't matter because Griselda seems to know already.

''A hunter. An Argent, the Matriarch if I'm correct, aren't you?'' Griselda asks with her big eyes boring into Allison's.

Allison looks the witch straight in the eye and doesn't waver. ''Yes, madam,''

''Welcome, you're here as support?'' Griselda then asks. Allison's shoulders sag a little in relief.

''Yeah, I just wanted to be here for my friends,'' Allison replies with her dimpled smile.

''Good for you. Well, come on then, Mieczy. We're going to take off from where we stopped last time.''

''Actually, Griselda, I had a couple of questions.'' Stiles starts with a bashful smile, he always asks a lot during their lessons, but he is a curious boy. He needs answers.

''Course you do. Dearies, take a couple of cookies, Lydia, you know where to find more information, maybe you could show Allison one of the books about hunters from an outsider's perspective. Danny, Jackson, could you help move a chest from upstairs to here?'' Everybody nods, and Stiles takes a seat with Griselda. He gives himself a coffee and Griselda a cup of tea before starting to speak.

''Is it possible to ward a town?''

''Yes, but not with the same wards you have around houses. You can't keep all the people out, but you can create a ward so you will get a warning when something dangerous approaches. May it be human, supernatural, or anything else.''

Stiles nods. He already suspected as much. ''Can I only tie it to me, or to more people?''

Griselda ponders this for a moment while blowing on her tea to cool it a little.

''You could tie it to other people, but you're the Alpha, aren't you? Why would you tie it to anyone else?''

''Because I'm not the only Alpha in Beacon Hills.'' Stiles deadpans before going on a rant about Derek Hale and his grumpiness and stalking decencies.

''Sounds like you really like the man,'' Griselda responds with a raised eyebrow. Stiles sags in his chair. ''No. I don't. I just-I can't get a read on him. I can understand why he is like he is, but seriously, why doesn't he go to therapy or something?!''

''How are you going to tell anyone that you feel responsible for killing your whole family because you slept with a hunter, killed your first girlfriend because the bite didn't take, and losing your sister because your uncle killed her, and then kill said uncle yourself?'' Griselda says simply. If Stiles were a cartoon figure, his jaw would've hit the floor.

''How-wait, I didn't tell you that stuff? Hell, I didn't even know the part about his first girlfriend, and I only guessed about what happened between Kate and Derek, I - I didn't know for sure, how do you?'' He asks, suddenly feeling a little suspicious about Griselda, his magic responds immediately, but that is still humming pleasantly in his stomach.

Something flashes in Griselda's eyes, but it's gone before Stiles can pin what it is. ''I have visions. I told you about that already. Do you want another cookie?'' She then offers, and Stiles takes a cookie and bites in it a little numbly. He supposes that explains it, she never explained the visions she had, but it is possible that she had some about Derek.

''He killed his first girlfriend because the bite didn't take?'' Stiles asks in a sad voice, feeling suddenly awful about what Derek has been through.

Griselda sighs and pats his hand. ''Yes, but that isn't my story to tell. Now, did you have any other questions?''

Stiles thinks for a moment before nodding.

''Yeah, I told you about the run in Jackson, Danny, and I had on the full moon, right?'' She nods in response. ''Well, I just remembered that the witch said something funny. She said, 'Didn't your teacher tell you about what happens when a Witch or Mage dies?' I don't know what it meant, and she was gone before I ask more.'' Stiles says in a rush while looking expectantly towards Griselda.

Griselda's expression sobers, and she looks at him with a worried expression.

''When a Witch or Mage dies, their magic doesn't die with them. It creates a blast full of magic potential. If another magic user is within reach, they can absorb the powers. It's one of the reasons a lot of witches and mages died out. They fought each other to get more power.'' She says sadly, and Stiles feels grief in him for Witches and Mages that just wanted to do their own thing and were killed for just existing with magic.

''That's horrible. Now I do understand why she wanted to kill me.'' They sit together in silence for a moment until Jackson and Danny come in with the chest Griselda asked for.

''Thank you, boys. You can use the basement for some training if you would like to?'' Griselda proposes, and Danny and Jackson both beam at her before looking to Stiles for permission. ''Go, I will check in with you in about an hour.'' They both nod and go downstairs, seriously, they need to accept that they are puppies. There is no other word for them.

Griselda opens the chest, and Stiles is looking over her shoulder at the contents. He sees a lot of daggers, cups, leather-bound books, some stones, and something that looks like salt.

She grabs a smaller box and gives it to Stiles. ''These are for practicing, I don't think you need a lot of that, but it's better to be prepared well and always have a-'' ''Backup plan.'' Stiles finishes with a grin. He nods and opens the box. There is chalk in it.

''What are we practicing for?'' He asks while grabbing one of the chalk pieces.

''Wards for around town. You will need to practice the correct runes, and more importantly, you need to practice to tie them to an anchor.''

''I thought I would be bound to the wards?''

''You will, but only in mind, these kinds of wards, this big, they need an anchor that will stay in place even without your help.''

He frowns at her before talking again. ''Does it need to be in the middle? Like in the middle of town or something?''

Griselda chuckles and brushes her hand through Stiles' hair. ''No, Mieczy, it can be everywhere, if I were you, though, I would bind it to an anchor in the forest. Somewhere nobody comes, and to something powerful that will work best with your ward.''

''Do you have a place in mind? And how did you know I was going to ask about a ward for the town because you asked Jackson and Danny beforehand to get the chest. And don't I need anchors for the wards I have around our houses?''

She laughs again and shakes her head. ''Yes, I do have a place in mind, but you need to practice first. I don't know if you can find the spot without being fully ready. You could use anchors for the wards at home, but they have other intentions. You aren't warned when somebody enters them, only when someone with ill intent is trying to break through it. And Mieczy, you should know already, visions, most of the things I do are explained because visions.'' She says with an eyebrow waggle, making Stiles frown, but he accepts it.

They stay for a couple of hours and thank Griselda again for her time and cookies. These training sessions go on for about a week. By then, Griselda thinks Stiles is ready to search for the anchor he can use in the forest. He takes a couple of special daggers, the tome with the ritual for the ward, and his pack. Allison has now officially joined, even if Chris wasn't happy with it.

Stiles feels content with all the bonds in his chest and his magic warming him. He can't imagine how it could've been if he didn't have his magic.

He looks back at Allison. He was kind of surprised when the bond was rooted in place. It was stronger than he expected, and at first thought, it would be because of their mutual - well, Scott. Even after Saturday evening, Allison stormed into the packhouse with tears on her cheeks and a rant about how Scott didn't even want her back. When Lydia pointed out that she didn't want Scott back either, she yelled that she did know, but that Scott said some pretty hurtful shit while she tried to apologize.

Stiles couldn't believe that his best friend was this dismissive of Allison when he was so in love the last time they talked. It could be that Scott had found someone else, but Stiles wasn't sure.

But that wasn't the only surprise when they bonded.

As soon as the bond took place, Stiles could feel Allison's feelings towards him, and they felt like adoration or something. He could feel respect, fondness, and even love, from the other pack members, but he didn't think that Allison would feel like that.

He almost trips over a root of a tree while still looking at Allison, he hears her giggle, and he ducks his head with a blush.

Jackson, Lydia, and Danny walk a little further at the front. Lydia wanted to try to find the powerful anchor with her own powers. Stiles agreed and also kept feeling for the anchor, so he knows Lydia is going in the right direction. His dad had to work, so he isn't with them. And magic is really not his thing. He can barely feel the bonds, even when the rest of them feel the bonds to him strengthen.

Allison falls in step beside him and glances at Stiles, and seriously, last week he could get naked in front of Allison, they cuddled in bed together, and now he's shy? What the hell brain?

Stiles rubs the back of his neck and groans. He's so bad at this. No wonder Lydia didn't like him. If somebody does like him, he's completely oblivious until it hits him in the head like a bludger or something.

''So, are you going to tell me why you are so awkward around me since I've joined the pack?'' Allison asks because Allison is a badass and just says things that are on her mind.

''I can feel you.''

''That doesn't sound creepy at all. But I can feel you too.'' Allison replies snarkily with a roll of her eyes. Stiles stops her and looks her in the eyes, and damn, they are pretty. She smiles at him, and her dimples are on display, Jesus, no wonder Scott wrote whole poems about her.

''I can feel what you feel about me, Ally. And god- I'm really bad at this.'' He groans again, and Allison just laughs.

''Stiles, it doesn't matter if you don't feel the same, I'm not ready for another relationship, and you are having fun with other people,'' She says with a shrug like it's that simple!

''I feel like an asshole because I would rather have fun with you, but that also feels like I would take advantage of the situation, and I would never do that, and now I feel like an even bigger asshole because I just admitted that I wanted to have fun with you, in a sexual kind of way. Please make me stop talking.'' Stiles groans while putting his head in his hands. Allison just laughs again and taps against Stiles's head so he will look up.

When he finally does, she darts forward to kiss him on the mouth. His mind stalls for a moment before his next thought is, holy shit, he's kissing Allison Argent! He leans into the kiss and raises a hand to cup her cheek. They keep their mouths closed, but it isn't any less intense. When she leans back after a moment, her eyes are sparkling, and it's one of the most beautiful things Stiles has ever seen.

''I'll let you know when I'm ready if you're okay with that?'' She says while biting her lip.

''Yeah, you-you should do that,'' Stiles says, a little dumbfounded. If he didn't already feel a little starting crush for Allison he would've now. Because holy shit, that kiss was awesome. And he actually has a chance this time!

''And you can have fun with other people in the meantime, I don't mind. Seeing you kiss that guy in the Jungle was pretty hot. I only wanted to join in.'' Allison smirks before starting to walk again.

Stiles is rooted to the spot because holy fucking shit. Hello boner, and hello awkward walking through the forest. He keeps standing there for a moment, just breathing. He just kissed Allison. Stiles. Stilinski. Kissed. Allison. Argent. Fucking hell. He really hopes Scott is over her, like he said to her.

He shakes his head and starts walking, read stumbling, after his pack. Stiles falls back in pace with Allison and smiles at her. They walk mostly in silence until they hear Jackson holler for them. They run for a moment until they reach the edge of the clearing.

In the middle of the clearing is a big tree stump. Stiles immediately feels loss settle in his bones, this isn't right, this shouldn't be like this. This tree has been mutilated. He is gasping for breath and feels his magic lash out. Jackson and Danny are standing on the edge of the clearing watching with weary eyes, Allison tries to talk to him, but Stiles stalks forward until he's standing on the other side of the stump, right across from Lydia.

''This is wrong.'' He states. ''Yeah, we need to do something,'' Lydia responds with a thick voice. They make eye contact, and both spread their hands. Stiles doesn't know what is happening, but he does know that he needs to do this, together with Lydia.

Listen to us, hear us speak,

You've been wronged,

You've been crushed,

But you will flourish again,

But you will bloom again,

Take from us, and let us be bound,

Take from us, and let us help,

Take from us, like we want to take from you,

Be our anchor in this storm,

Be ours.

Stiles and Lydia keep chanting the words like they have rehearsed them thousands of times, while the words flew into their minds seconds ago. Stiles should be terrified, but it only feels like he's doing the right thing. After the tenth time of repeating the verse, his magic responds, and he's lifted into the air together with Lydia, he can hear distant shouting and panic through the pack bonds, but he closes his eyes for the world.

His hands are warm and sparking with magic. He gasps when it leaves him in a rush. He quickly opens his eyes and sees that Lydia is doing the same. Her magic is green and flowing into the stump. Stiles's magic is white and also flowing towards the stump. The spell must've been broken because he finds him on the ground again, now kneeling instead of standing and panting like he has run a marathon.

He closes his eyes and sighs when a new bond is formed in his chest—knowing without being told that it is the tree. He feels two hands on his cheeks and opens his eyes again, smiling when he looks into Allison's worried eyes.

''I'm fine, we're fine. This needed to be done.'' Stiles says while pulling Allison down so he can hug her. ''What happened? We couldn't reach you. It was as if you had put a barrier around yourselves and the tree.'' Allison says against his shoulder while clutching him.

He looks over Allison's shoulder and sees a frantic wolfed-out Jackson checking Lydia over and over again, Danny hovering between checking on Lydia and wanting to run to Stiles. Stiles makes eye contact with Lydia, and they smile at each other.

''We bonded with the Nemeton.'' As soon as Stiles says it, everybody frowns at him except Lydia, and he just smiles back at them. ''The tree, his name is the Nemeton. It was hurt and needed to grow again. He needed us, so we bonded.''

''It hasn't grown, though, right?'' Danny asked, confused. Stiles starts to stand with the help of Allison, who holds onto his arms as if she's afraid that Stiles will fall over. Well, he pretty much feels like he could fall over, so he is grateful.

''It needs time, Lydia and I will have to come back here every week so it can. Oh! The Nemeton also casted a ward so Lydia and I will get warnings when someone enters the wards with dangerous intent! Isn't he awesome!'' Stiles gushes wanting to run his hands over the hurt tree, console it and shield it from any harm.

''Didn't you get all that stuff from Griselda to cast the ward?'' Allison says with a frown. Stiles nods, but is still smiling. ''Yeah, but that isn't necessary anymore because Nem already did it. And it works. I can feel the whole fucking town. It's freaking amazing.'' Stiles marvels, feeling a little drunk, to be completely honest.

''It feels amazing,'' Lydia says to back Stiles up. Stiles wants to hug her and high-five her, but he's not entirely steady on his legs right now.

''Oookay, you two are starting to freak me out. Let's go home and sleep on it, and maybe tomorrow we will understand what you are all saying.'' Jackson says with a frown.

''No! Touch the tree,'' Stiles says, which gets him another round of weird looks.

''How about no?''

''Touch the tree, Jackson.'' Lydia then snaps. Sounding a lot more like herself than Stiles. Jackson rolls his eyes but concedes and touches the tree. He gasps and keeps staring at the tree. ''You've gotta be fucking kidding me.'' He rasps out finally before falling down to his knees.

''What? What did he show you?'' Stiles asks curiously, Nem only showed him the town and the wards he produced in the time they were connected, but he is sure he will see more if he touches Nem again.

''The Nemeton knows who my real father is,'' Jackson says with a frown. ''Seriously?'' ''Who?'' Lydia and Danny ask immediately.

Jackson looks pained for a moment before releasing a sigh. ''Peter Hale.''

''Holy motherfucking shit. Seriously?'' Stiles says before he starts to laugh like a maniac. Jackson just levels him with a glare. ''Sorry-sorry, but holy shit dude, that's awful, we killed your father, and then he used your girlfriend to come back to life, I mean, what the fuck?!''

Stiles thinks it's a good idea to sit down again. So he does. He's getting a little lightheaded.

Jackson, Danny, Lydia, and Allison are sitting down next to him. They huddle together until they are calmed down a little. Then Danny speaks, breaking the silence. ''Do we really need to touch the tree?''

''Yes, it creates a bond with you. If you do, you will feel the wards too, and the Nemeton knows a lot of secrets. He will let you know everything you need to know.'' Lydia says while cuddled up to Jackson. Jackson nods before heaving a sigh. ''It does feel great. I - I feel connected to the town.''

Danny nods reluctantly before walking towards the tree and touching it. He stays like that for a couple of moments before opening his eyes again and looking at the pack.

''I got some flashes about twin Alphas. They are scouting the town. I think they are already here. Could they be part of the Alpha pack?'' He asks the pack in general.

''It sounds possible.. I didn't think that the Alpha pack would stay away while Alyssa and her witch ran, but I still kind of hoped, you know.'' Stiles admits reluctantly.

''We will plan for them, now we have the wards we know if any more will come or not if not, it's possible they are already here.''

His pack looks sour but nods in understanding. Then Allison stands up and walks to the tree. Stiles is watching her intently, ready to step in if needed to.

Allison reaches out, and she scrunches her face up as if in pain before gasping and falling backward. Stiles is just in time to catch her.

''Ally, Ally! Are you okay?'' He asks desperately when her eyes stay closed. She then turns her face in his shirt and starts to sob. ''They're not dead, they're not dead, they - they are still somewhere, o God, she killed herself because she would turn into a 'monster' but they just- fuck! They are still alive!'' She sobs out, and Stiles is mortified because he can connect the dots, okay? He can. Kate & Gerard Argent are still alive somewhere. This just turned a whole lot more complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 155 20
"I felt your pain, Derek." she whispered. "The moment the alpha impaled you, I felt it." "Calista." he said, his voice dominant and yet full of care...
18.8K 772 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...
369K 11.3K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
338K 11K 17
This will be a more detailed and longer version of the story in my one shots. Basically Stiles gets hit with a curse and is left on Derek's door step...