•Band Mates•

By hangezoeslvrr

Hange zoe x fem reader!! (Band au) Y/n: your name H/c: hair color H/l: hair length None of the characters i... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update
Hi again
Chapter 15 || night
Chapter 16|| feelings

Chapter 5

1.1K 44 57
By hangezoeslvrr

The week had come and gone pretty quickly, it was already Monday, the day of the meet up. You were a tad bit nervous to meet up with the members of the no names band even though you had already been introduced to one of them...

Annie and Mikasa agreed to meet up with you at 1:30 on the first floor. You had just woken up, it was 8:30 and your dorm was unnaturally silent. Connie would be out all day attending some extra credit classes that he signed up for.

You rolled yourself off of your bed, landing onto the ground with a loud thud, groaning and lazily getting up. "I wanna keep sleeping" you whined, Walking towards the kitchen. you grabbed your Bluetooth speaker and mop. Today was cleaning day, and you had to get everything done before 1:30. You pressed shuffle play on your playlist and started cleaning, singing and dancing to the songs.
Once you finished you started cooking up some eggs and bacon, serving yourself a bowl of cereal in the meantime.

__
*ding*

Eren

Have fun today, and make sure nothing happens to Mikasa

Mikasa can take care of herself eren👎

Still 😕

Okay okay, I'll take care of her, don't stress it

Good

So when are you gonna confess?

What are you talking about...

Your feelings for Mikasa? They're pretty obvious

Oh look at the time it's almost 1:00 gotta run!

👎👎

__

You rubbed lotion on your legs, as you thought about which outfit you were going to wear. You laid out three outfit options on your bed struggling to decide which one was the best.

Outfit one, was a plaid overall dress, with a white shirt.
Outfit two, was a pair of baggy jeans and a black manga gojo tee.
Outfit three, was a basic blue and white knit top with some baggy jeans and a blue fluffy purse.
[feel free to make up your own outfit]

"What should I wear," you sighed.

Armin

Armin pick my outfit now
*inserts 3 pictures*

Um
[your choice]

Okay thanks:)

Your welcome!

___

You just needed to do your hair and make up and you were out. it was already 1:00 and you only had 30 minutes to get the last things done.

___

*ding*

Mikasa

Me and Annie are downstairs eating lunch

Alright

__

You turned off your phone, grabbing your keys and a sweater, then walking out making sure to lock the door behind you.
Hopefully Connie didn't forget his keys, else he'd have to crash at Sasha and Jeans place and whenever he does that you get spammed with videos of them doing stupid shit.
__
The halls were full of chatty students, some recording dumb videos, and others just waking alongside their friends. You held onto your purse tightly as you silently walked down the stairs, getting cat called a few times.

Fucking pervs.

__

"Y/n over here!" Mikasa shouted, catching your attention. They were near the entrance of the building with empty trays in their hands, you assumed they had just got done eating.

You smiled confidently and walked towards the two girls, "hey"

"Ubers almost here we gotta go now."

"What about the trays?" Annie asked

Mikasa grabbed Annie's tray and stacked it on top of hers, placing them on a random table, giving you guys a thumbs up.

"Let's go!" You guys lightly jogged out the door getting honked at by a blue Toyota, assuming that was our "Uber",

__

The three of you had been joking around with each other the whole car ride. Teasing each other with our well known crushes. well.. their crushes. You aren't interested in anyone right now, well you think.

"Hey Mikasa," you smirked

"What..?"

"Eren definitely likes you, wanna know how I know?"

"How?"

You pulled out your phone and opened up erens texts, scrolling through the ones where he had mentioned Mikasa, "see"

"That's because we're close friends."

"Denial." Annie stated

"Shut up, what about you and armin eh?"

"EH?"

"Why are you talking about me!? TALK ABOUT Y/N"

"Don't."

"Yea Y/n what's up with Hange?"

"I don't have feelings for them." You scoffed, looking out the window and admiring all the tall buildings.

"You sure about that hm?"

"Very."

"Oh so you weren't stalking their insta page that day?"

"What day..."

"French exam day."

"doesn't mean that I like them."

"You didn't deny the fact that you were stalking the-,"

"Shut up Annie. I don't like them, end of discussion."

"Sure~"
...

"Sorry to interrupt ladies but we're here."

"Thank you!"
You took a five dollar bill out of your wallet and offered it to the Uber driver, he kindly declined but you left it in his back seat in case he changed his mind. Which he would.

Mikasa and Annie looked around until they spotted the three with hidden disguises, they were wearing black face coverings.
All of them seemed to go with a 2000's type of theme today.

"Over here"

You guys casually walked over to the three, pretending like they weren't a famous band group.
"Hey" Mikasa greeted.
"These are my friends, Annie and Y/n."

Levi silently waved at you guys,

"Nice to meet you, and nice to see you again!" Hange smiled.

"See who again?"  Levi asked

Hange walked up to you, throwing their arm over your shoulder, "remember the library girl?"

"No."

"Oh..well that's how I know her."
..
"I didn't ask."

"You literally just aske-," Mikasa said before getting cut off by one of levis silent glares.

"Well where are we heading?" Annie asked breaking the awkward tension between the group.

"there's a carnival near by, how bout we go there?" Hange offered

Everyone eagerly shook their head in agreement, well besides Levi.

You guys introduced yourselves properly as you walked down the sidewalks, avoiding crowded areas, and teen groups.

You walked beside Hange listening to the conversation That Levi and Mikasa were currently having, "Hey Y/n" Hange said pulling on your arm.

"Hm?"

"Wanna ride the zipper with me, when we get there?"

"Sure"

....

Holy shit

You and Hange sat in one of the cars that belonged to the zipper, nervously waiting for the ride to start.

"whyd I agree to this" you sighed

Your palms were starting to get sweaty. Too sweaty.

You aren't much of a "intense" ride person, you grew up riding all the boring calm rides, not liking the look of roller coasters or droppers. Nor the feeling, the worst ride you've been on is probably the ship ride. The only reason you agreed to this was because it was Hange who asked. how could you say no to them?

"You'll be fi-,"

The ride started moving.

"AHHH FUCK SHIT BITCH" you shouted
Hange grabbed onto your arm, uncontrollably laughing.

__

"I'm never getting on that again," you dryly spoke.
Your throat was a bit dry from all the screaming, and shouting.

"You're gonna get on it again."

"Yea..."

The group had split up, Mikasa went with Levi, and Annie went with Miche leaving you and Hange together.

"Polar express next?"

"Hell yea." You smirked

After riding the zipper everything else felt like nothing...sorta.
__
You and Hange went on the polar express, lifting your arms up in the air as it rapidly spun. You felt a bit nauseous but you ignored it, having to much fun to even focus on the feeling.

"THIS IS SO FUN" YOU SHOUTED

"IT IS!"

The music was heard through the speakers as the ride came to a stop, you looked down at your feet and smiled the feeling of joy washed over you.
You haven't been able to go out like this in awhile, you've been so caught up with school and money that you haven't been able to enjoy yourself.

"Having fun?" Hange smiled

"Yup!"

___

The sun was setting, and the fair was slowly getting less crowded. You and Hange had just gotten off of the bumper cars and were now waiting in line to go on the Ferris wheel.

The fair was closing soon so you two decided that the Ferris wheel was the perfect ride to get on last.

"The view is gonna look beautiful up there"

"It is" you agreed.

__

You guys silently sat in the Ferris wheel cart, not a word being exchanged.
...
"How is life treating you" Hange asked breaking the silence.

"Good, but it's been so boring. I've been struggling with my college studies, and I haven't had time to go out. So I'm either stuck in a classroom or my dorm all day."

"That sucks."

"Yea.. how bout you? What have you been up to?"

"I've been super busy. We're looking for another guitarist actually. Levi believes that it'll be easier to figure things out if we do. We're holding auditions in a week, you should come."

"What?

"Audition!"

"Hange..."

"you deserve the recognition, c'mon!" Hange begged

One side of your brain was saying yes but the other was saying no, what about college? Your studies? Would you be able to keep up with it if you were part of a band?
on the other hand it's been your dream ever since you were little... this was your chance.

"I'll think about."

"I'll send you the info, alright?"

You silently nodded, as turned your gaze towards the fair again. you could see the tiny specks of your chatty friends by the cotton candy machine. Hange scooted closer to you, not mentioning their fear of heights.

*boom*

The happy laughs of children were soon replaced by terrifying screams.

What?

A/n
Cliff hanger😈
-point out any mistakes please:)
It's 2am and I'm half asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 7.3K 60
Note: this is a (x Male Reader) book/story. You are a 10 year old Kid with a past that is unheard of. Most records on you can't be found, but why is...
31.1K 1.2K 19
Y/N was fifteen when Shiganshina was breached. On that day, she decided to begin training to join the Survey Corps, in an attempt to venture beyond t...
2.4K 67 37
Denki Kaminari x Fem!Reader From the bustling streets of New York to the prestigious halls of UA High in Japan. With her mother's hero legacy weighin...
22.9K 909 17
After months of trying, Y/n L/n lands a job as a librarian at the local university her best friend Armin works at. She thought this job would be qui...