NIMUE |:| ON HOLD

By Daydreamer031

What happens when Genral Morando is defeated, but with that awakens a more powerful evil than causes Merlin t... More

REDO!!

258 10 3
By Daydreamer031

Hey everyone!
I've officially decided to completly redo this book! I have been thinking about it for a while and have decided to actually do it. You may notice that all normal chapters have been removed, they are going through editing. I will also be realising the rest of the chapters all at once when I rerelease this book. I hope you all know that I'm so grateful for all tbe love my story has recieved and that I love each and every person who has read and voted and commented on my book, thank you all!

Sincerly,
Ava [Author] <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
80.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...