|𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐒-𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊|

By -KARMASSLUT-

↳︎𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧... More

𝙸𝚗𝚃𝚛𝙾𝚍𝚄𝚌𝚃𝚒𝙾𝚗
𝚄𝚗𝙾
𝚃𝚠𝙾
𝚃𝚑𝚁𝚎𝙴
𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚅𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚇
𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽
𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝙽
𝙴𝚕𝙴𝚟𝙴𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚕𝚅𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝙸𝚛𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝙵𝚝𝙷𝚝𝙴𝚎𝙽
𝚂𝚒𝚇𝚝𝙴𝚎𝙽
𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽𝚝𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙾𝚗𝙴
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚃𝚠𝙾
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚁𝚎𝙴
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙵𝚒𝚅𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚂𝚒𝚇
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎

𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃

938 34 7
By -KARMASSLUT-

❝︎︎ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sᴏғᴛʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs sᴏɴɢ❞︎

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sᴏғᴛʟʏ
2 : 40 --◦---- 0 : 00
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

"i'm not going back to your house"

"and why is that"mattia questioned looking back at me.I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

"tell me why you don't wanna go back to my house?"he repeated his voice was deeper and his tone dripped with dominance.

This man scares the living shit out of me, like he strikes fear in my heart.

I felt my glasses slipping off my face so I looked up and fixed my glasses, stealing a glance at the upset man.

"people seem to pop up- a lot"I blurted, my slightly shaken hands were pulled away from my face.

"why does that matter when your own safety seems to be in jeopardy"he stated.

"because they look at me like they wanna kill me, my life is in jeopardy either way"I said rolling my eyes.

"they look! they fucking look at you, they aren't gonna do shit to you"he spoke raising his voice.

"don't yell at me like that, like i'm your child or something"I retorted.He started laughing, he started laughing.

"you are acting like a child, adults don't care when people look at them they brush that shit off but children go cry to their mommies because someone's looking at them mean"he mocked.

"aww mommy he's looking at me, he's such a meany i don't like it"he fake whined.

"can you stop?"

"mommy mommy a girl kept looking at me funny, like really mean mommy"

"mat-"

"And then the mom says, "it's okay sweetie just go somewhere else" and then that child grows up to be a whiny little bitch"he said.

I pursed my lips together before nodding, "really mattia really"I chuckled.

"really what?"he asked leaning on the door."why do I even try with you"I mumbled walking past him and out the door.

"home sweet home"

"its a cat in here? It smells like a cat in here"I stated looking around.

"because it is a cat in here dumbass, have you not noticed the food bowls in the kitchen or the litter box in the bathroom on the opposite side"he responded.

"no I never really went past the dining hall, I was scared you were gonna yell at me or something"I mumbled.

"I told you don't look through my room or go in my office that's what I told you, you can look around just don't look at personal shit like my mail or something"he spoke hanging my coat up.

I nodded before something popped up in my mind."what happens when I go back to school"I questioned.

"what do you mean?"he said giving
me a confused look as I followed him to his room.

"like you won't be there because you quit so If i'm in danger couldn't they just get me at school"I explained.

"shit, shit why didn't that cross my mind, fuck fuck fuck I can't just mysteriously take the job back that's weird"he groaned.

"fuck I have to call a meeting we have to settle this shit, damn"he muttered.

"i go back in 6 days just so you know"I pointed out which only seem to get him angry.

I sat down at the edge of his bed not knowing what to say, mainly not wanting to make him angry.

"sorry"I murmured

"what are you sorry for?"he asked looking back at me."For bringing it up and making you angry and stressing you out"I said looking away.

"sweetheart, i'm glad you did bring it up unless I would really be stressed if it was the day before"he stated grabbing my hand.

sweetheart there goes that nickname again, that makes me want to melt in his touch.That makes me wanna obey every command- that's getting to ahead of myself.

"are you listening to me"

His words brought me back to reality, I looked up at him and nodded."did you hear me? We have to get up at 6"he said.

I frowned I don't wanna wake up so early, it's a winter break for a reason to sleep in and don't wake up early for dumb reasons like school.

"why are you making that face"he asked tapping my arm."I don't wanna wake up early it's 12 now that's only about 5 hours and then I gotta get up and get dressed and stuff i'm gonna be so tired mattia"I whined.

"I understand that sweetheart I do but this is about you, unless you wanna say hell with you life your gonna get up, right?"he said looking right into my eyes.

I don't like when he does this at all.

"right"

chapter nine publish

august 9th 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
36.4K 974 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
180K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad