FEAR STREET before and after...

By TaliaPostel

this isn't only another fear street fanfic- this will talk about before and after the killers i am in love w... More

backstory on your charater
chapter one
chapter three
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter 9
chapter ten
Chapter 11๏ฟผ
a new beginning

chapter two

855 15 15
By TaliaPostel

i go to sit down next to kate on the couch. "so tell me about yourself kate."

"honestly just trying to get out of this town." she spoke.

"how do you plan to do that?" i asked confused.

"let's just say i'm running a little side hustle, i like to call the candy store." kate said.

"so you and simon are in this little drug business together?" i ask.

"yeah i guess you could say that." she said answering my question. "your turn, tell me about you."

"ok, fair. i'm (your sexuality) and of course i'm just trying to get out of this town and the stupid "witch"" i say using sarcasm when i say witch because i don't believe in that stuff.

"yea i know what you mean, the stupid people going crazy in this town really scare me." she says.

"i didn't assume that stuff scares you, you seem like your not scared of anything." i say

"well y/n, this is the one thing." she says while letting out a little giggle.

*time skip*
(two months later ( you and kate have spent a lot of time together, you've became super close knowing almost every detail about each other))

*you and simon arrive at the shady side mall*

———————————————

so that's the end of this chapter, i'm trying to write a new one every night so if they are short don't worry the next chapter will come soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...