Reality is overrated [ Yander...

By Darks3r3n1ty

You are a person who's been many places and has seen many things. I mean you are a reality bender so your bou... More

The start of new beginnings
You wanna be FRIENDS :)
The mind can do amazing things
A/N
Trick or treat
where in some deep shit.
A/n
technoblade
Discontinuing

Hello

2.3K 34 1
By Darks3r3n1ty

Good what ever time it is for you, you can call darks or darkserenity I will be your author/storyteller it is so nice to be meeting you all. To start off with things I would like to inform you that this is my first book and I will be using female pronouns for the reader but I will still try to keep it gender neutral. I would also like to include the fact this for fun and that this the characters and not the people who play them. As for the comets I welcome all but hate comets. If you feel like have nothing better to do then post something hate towards me or anyone then I will block you. I do not mind suggestions or recommendations. I hope that you enjoy your time here and as always I wish you good fortune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 32.5K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
263K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...