Monopoly & more

By teary3yes_

Since nobody is doing it, I will. Also I don't know what to write yet, but stay tuned. Oh btw if y'all are ex... More

Chapter two: IMAGINE A WORLD LIKE THAT

Chapter one: Writing session๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ญ

47 2 2
By teary3yes_

Ariana:
„How about: Bad vibes get off of me. Outta here with that fuckery", said my beautiful best friend next to me. „Wait that's actually so good. And then: Treat my goals like property collect them like Monopoly.", I suggested. „Yeah I like that a lot.". Victoria and I have been working together for so long. But this is our first song together, that we will release. I'm really excited to finally have a song with my best friend. „Hello!! Earth to Ari!!". „Sorry I zoned out.". „Well what are you thinking about?". „You. I-I mean how excited I am to release this together WITH you." I am sooo excited as well, you don't even know, girl!!" Oh trust me I do. I was more excited about this then I'd like her to know. I mean I don't even know why. She's my best friend and I'm not even attracted to girls. I think...

Well that was my first chapter! I know it's really short, but I promise they'll be longer.

Should I make one of them G!p or nah?

Stella<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
809K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...