The Violent.《Z.M》

By The_Monster_MK

"You will keep struggling but at the end you will always be in my firm hold." All right reserved 2016©The_Mon... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1. South Part ?
Chapter 2 . Surprise !
Chapter 3. of course I know you.
Chapter 4. Going to be sold soon.
Chapter 5. Mother Natural decided to come.
Chapter 7. A soul should be set free.
Chapter 8. Blood.
Chapter 9. His Violent side.
Chapter 10. Good girls are bad girls.
Chapter 11. Nice shoes.
Chapter 12. Hateful thoughts.
Chapter 13. Unknown Past.
Chapter 14. Rough.
Chapter 15. It's Liam.
Chapter 16. Smoke.
Chapter 17. When Hell freezes over.
Chapter 18. Blind.
Chapter 19. Panic.
Chapter 20. Remember me?
Chapter 21. Even salt looks like sugar.
Chapter 22. Missed me?
Chapter 23. Welcome back.
VERY IMPORTANT.
Chapter 24. I need you.
Chapter 25. Eager enough.
Chapter 26. Him.
Chapter 27. What a coincidence.
Chapter 28. Courage.
Chapter 29. Numb.
T R A I L E R.
Chapter 30. Hitched.
Am actually alive
Chapter 31. Fool's paradise.
Chapter 32. Vexed.
Chapter 33. Lost.
Chapter 34. Cigarettes.
Chapter 35. Comfortable silence.

Chapter 6. take a look.

5.2K 196 31
By The_Monster_MK

I sigh in relief when I found the tampons.

I prefer pads but it's better than nothing!

Why had period decided to come to me today?

It's not the perfect time nor the perfect place.

Why.. that was weird.

Who would know this part have something like that?

Maybe because there are girls in this part too you idiot my subconscious scold me.

I know there are young girls here but it doesn't look like it.

Since we don't walk out the building to discover this part of town.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind.
What if I sneak out and walk around?
It will not cause any harm, right?

I hope.

Risk and try my number one rule.

I got out from the bathroom to find Marie , smiling at the ceiling.

I gave her a weird look even though she can't see me .

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her , she snapped out from her thoughts and looked at me.

"Uhh-Nothing" she looked around avoiding my gaze.

This is a defintly a sign of lying.

"Hmm...Really?" I crocked a brow.
She should know that I am smarter than that.

"Y-yeah" she blush.

"Spill" I said, I know that there's something up with this girl.

"Okay " she sighed"when I were walking in the hall trying to find the dinning room I met a handsome boy in the hall and oh my god he was like an angel with his green eyes and-"

"Wait green eyes?" I asked interupting her , now I am fully interested in this conversation.
My favorite colour is green, since this boy had green eyes , surely enough he got me wrapped around his finger.

"yeah, what's wrong with that? "She asked giving me a confuse look.

"Nothing just complete" I said while sitting beside her.

"Alright? Anyway he was walking down the hall and a big smirk plastered on his magical face , and did I told you he has Curly-but-long brown hair? He is so hot . My jaw almost touched the floor when he asked me where the rest room is and his voice is deep and raspy , I know that my face was like a tomato when I was staring at his body and oh he asked what I am doing here ! God bless him , and his lips , those heart shaped lips I just wanted to kiss him or you know fuck him" She said non-stopping , my eyes widening at her last words .

"Uhm.. Excuse me but don't you sound like a teenager who finally found her prince charming? " seriously what is it in that boy or man that she found so hot or handsome?

"I wish he is my prince charming, but don't blame me ! He is so fucki-"

"Alright alright calm down , I don't want to know anything about the curly-haired boy , so shut it " I said politely .

"What! Why? If you were in my position yo-"

"Hey! Okay leave it , I am not going to talk about any boy even if he had green eyes" I said earning a glare from her.

"You don't know him!" She huffed .

"And you do?" I asked , she just rolled her eyes.

I groan this is annoying, first jennifer then Marie?

Ugh.

"What ever, but what time is it ?" I asked looking around for the clock.

"Probably 2:39 PM. Why?" She asked standing.

"Uhmm.. an idea popped into my head and..." I couldn't complete my sentence because what would she say?

Probably you are crazy and stupi-

Shutt upp!!! I yell into my head , why I have this crazy subconscious?

"Annnndd?" She said motioning me to complete.

"Whatifwegoandsneakout? Ipromisenothingwillhapp-"

"Whoa whoa , easy here little girl how about talking alittle slow so I could understand what you are saying? "

I sigh, well that would be hard .

" I said what if we go and sneak out of the building and walk around ? I promise no one is getting into trouble and I know that if we got caught I will get the blame but please come with me?" I looked at her with the best pleading look I have.

"What?! You are totally crazy ." She shook her head .

Told you. My subconscious laughed.

"I know but what are we doing here? And there's something wrong is going to happen here " I said, I know that they will sold us . And I would run away if I could.

"Look it's not a good idea but why don't we have a look around?" She smiled at me .

"Really?!" My eyes widen, I never thought that she will agree and this quick.

"Probably we will be in trouble when we get back but it's worth it"

"Okay, let's go" I said standing up too excited.

"Wait! I have to check out my look , and bring some food" she said looking around.

"Oh C'mon" I groan.

"Alright , but do you know how exactly we are going out of here?"she asked narrowing her blue eyes at me.

"Never thought of it but we will find the way out"i say and grap her hand before grapping the handle of the door and walking out , looking left and right , didn't see anyone so it's clear.

Walking down the hallway following me from behind a nervous marie.

I chuckle at her cuteness.

"What?" She ask.

"You are cute when you are nervous" i said honestly.

She chuckle,
"Girls? What are you doing here?" My blood ran cold , I turned around to find Miss.Lisa standing her arms crossed over her fake chest.
Did I told you that Miss.Lisa doesn't have any natural thing on her whole body? Well.. Her breast are fake tottaly fake and her face.
Fake eyebrow, fake full-lips , fake smile , fak-

Okay she is a barbie doll.

"N-nothing" marie smiled politely at her.

"Why are you nervous?" She raise her fake brow at her .

I looked at her disgusted, the memory of her voice moaning and ughh that's gross, I shudder.

"She isn't nervous, she is just on her period and we are trying to find tampons for her." I quickly made a perfect lie , but looks like this isn't perfect to marie.

She glared at me and poked my side.

"Oh well there is tampons in your bathroom" she smiled, believing my un-perfect lie.

"Really? We didn't know that." I am sure I am going to hell for all this lies .
Marie is still glaring at me and I feel like she is going to rip my throat out of its place.

"Now both of you know , now go to your rooms" she demand. Still smiling.

"Okay , thanks Miss.Lisa" I smiled sweetly at her.

"Oh I almost forgot" yeah you are old you should forget I thought. "we have meeting at .." she said looking at her phone probably checking the time.

"Six thirty , be on time both of you . On the fifth floor and be careful this floor have men in it! " She said before turning around and walking away.
"What the hell did you told her!" Marie yell at me and I flinch.

Never seen her like this before and I never want to see her like this again.

"What? I couldn't find anything else to do! She could easily lock us in our room!" I yell back frustrated.

"This was embarrassing! And I am not the one who had her period here !" She raised her hand in the air.
"Calm down! She is gone now and don't make this a big deal, she is woman like us not a man."I said calming down a bit.

She huffed in defeat.

"Still , it doesn't make any difference" she glared at me, she is getting on my nerve.

"Look , I am sorry okay? I didn't know you would be so angry and it kinda slipped from my mouth, so what about going back to sneaking out of the building?" I asked .

"Nah, I changed my mind find anyone else to go with ya" she said turning around and leaving me and my mouth hanging open.

Is she serious?!

My plan is screwed , lucky me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know that I promised to write about Zayn in this chapter but guess what? Zayn is kinda busy..
Hmm... and do you think Marie described Harry?
Oh my goddd it's Harry!
A massive thank you for all who VOTE and COMMENT and for GOHST READERS who doesn't vote but only read xD
Thanks for supporting me guys and I really appreciate it
Sorry for this long note but I won't write any notes again.
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.
Byeee ♡
-Monica.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 578 9
"I can't give you the life that you have ... I can't give you all the things that he can"
25.9K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...
12.6K 491 35
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I'll always be in your mind." W.S.
6.1K 557 46
Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds