Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Bell Tower 1 Part 41

2.1K 34 3
By Licutie269

"What do we do?" Coral questioned as they stayed hidden behind a bunch of junk listening to the sirens racing towards the airfield. 

"We need a car," JJ decided when no one answered her. 

"I can get one," Kie declared, "You guys stay here and I'll come back for you."

"No, we can't stay here," Pope spoke up as he puffed on JJ's juul, "We need to go through the woods before they block this road off.  Pick us up by the bowling alley," he told her. 

Traipsing through the woods in one direction while Kie went the other way John B told them what happened out on the runway. 

"Rafe shot Peterkin."

"What?" Coral questioned in disbelief, "I know he's a bit unstable, but to graduate to murder?"

"I told you he was a pyscho," JJ muttered. 

"Peterkin was getting ready to arrest Ward for killing dad and he came out of no where and just shot her," John B told them, "Peterkin told me to run.  So I did."

"You didn't have any other choice," Pope remarked. 

"I just left Peterkin and Sarah."

"How's Sarah involved in all of this?" Coral asked.

"She isn't.  She didn't believe me when I told her about Ward, but she heard what Peterkin said and she was there when Rafe shot her.  She has to believe me now," John B said, hopefully. 

Staying hidden behind the bowling alley until Kie pulled to a stop in her parents SVU the four rushed to get into the car. 

Climbing into the very back with JJ while her brother and Pope occupied the backseat Kie asked where they should go, "To the police station," John B told her, "Someone needs to tell them that it was Rafe."

"Rafe!" Kie exclaimed twisting in her seat to look at John B.

"Yeah, catch up Kie," Pope said as John B filled her in on what happened on the runway as she drove them to the police station.

Pulling up outside of the station JJ leaned over the backseat, "John B, I don't know if this is a good idea.  I mean you might end up in the lion's den but you don't go there on purpose.  It's like my old man always told me, you should never ever trust the cops, no matter what the circumstance is."

"Baby,  I don't know if your dad is the best authority," Coral said as she leaned over the seat too.

"I agree with JJ," Pope spoke up, "When have the police ever done anything for us?" he questioned, taking another puff from JJ's juul.

"Peterkin looked out for me, for us," John B reminded them, looking back at his sister, "At least she tried to.  They need to know what happened to her," he told them before getting out of the car.

Watching John B enter the police station Coral sighed, "He's going to be okay, right?"

"You said it yourself last night.  Who's  gonna believe us?" JJ reminded her, "Hey, easy there chief," he laughed looking at Pope who was coughing as he took another hit.

"Pope, maybe you should calm down with that," Kie suggested, "It can be pretty potent for someone who doesn't smoke," she reminded him.

"Stop pretending you care, Kie," Pope moaned.

"What the fuck does that," Kie started to say before being interrupted by John B yelling.

"Kie, Kie, start the car!"

"What?" Kie questioned, looking out her window at John B running from the police station towards the car.

"Go, Kie, go!  I told you guys!" JJ yelled, as John B scrambled into the car.

Holding the door shut to prevent a deputy from opening it John B was yelling for Kie to drive.  Putting the car in gear Kie sped off with the deputy clinging to the door.

"Open the door.  Shake her off," Pope yelled.  Forcing the door open John B was able to shake her off causing her to fall but letting them get away.

"Oh God, what the fuck happened?" Coral questioned looking at her brother. 

"They think I did it.  They think I killed Peterkin," he told them. 

"How the hell does that happen?"

"Ward," Coral realized, "Ward must've told them it was you.  I mean think about it he's not gonna say it was Rafe and he had proof you were on the runway when you left The Twinkie there."

"But Sarah was there," Kie reminded them, "She knows what happened."

"You think she's gonna go against her father? What fucking planet do you live on?"

"JJ," Coral hissed glaring at the boy.  "It's fucking true," he muttered.

"Well what now?" Pope questioned. 

"There's an old carport set back from the road out by my house.  We lay low there till the morning and then we get to the ferry and get you guys off island," JJ suggested. 

As JJ gave Kie directions Coral sat across from him in the hatch glaring at him.  After Kie backed into the carport and shut off the car Coral climbed over the seat kicking Pope and John B as she did so. 

"What the fuck Coral?" John B snapped as she shoved his door open and climbed over him to get out. 

"I need some fucking air," she hissed over her shoulder before walking off into the woods as John B called after her.  "It's dark, Coralina."

Walking a few feet into the woods she leaned against a tree tilting her head up to look through the thick branches.  She could see a few stars winking through the branches.

"What's up?"

Sighing she knew he'd follow her. 

"I'm apparently leaving the island?"

"Yes," he answered, "You don't think if they catch you they won't use you to lure John B in?"

"I'm not leaving you, JJ," she told him firmly stepping away from the tree to look at him fully. 

"Coral, we may not have an option."

"Then we don't get caught," she responded with a shrug. 

Shaking his head he stepped closer to her, "You're so stubborn," he murmured as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"Promise me.  We don't seperate."

Sighing he nodded, "Promise."

Hearing sirens Coral jerked awake from where she laid in the back of Kie's car between JJ and John B.  Sighing she scooted closer to JJ who was already awake smoking a joint, "Ain't it a little early for that?" she whispered laying her head on his shoulder as he moved his arm around her. 

"I think you're the only one who slept," he told her.  "I got a couple hours," Kie spoke up from the front seat, "So did Pope," she said glancing at the boy in the passenger seat.

"Let's see what's going on," Pope said turning the radio on.

"Good news for residents of the Outerbanks.  Dominion Power says their under water transmission line, which will restore power to 90% of the area should be functional within 24 hours.  And still no arrest in the shooting death of Sheriff Susan Peterkin or the apparent kidnapping of juvenile, Coralina Routledge. 

"What!" Coral exclaimed scrambling to her knees between the two boys as they listened.

"The state police have issued a statement regarding a local person of interest responsible for both cases, another juvenile from Kildaire, John B Rout," "That's enough," Kie stated, turning the radio off.

"They think you kidnapped me?"

"Can a minor even kidnap another minor?" JJ questioned as John B rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. 

"I think that's our cue to get to the ferry," Pope declared.

"Why's no one moving?" Coral asked looking up at JJ from where she lay next to her brother with one of the backseats flat so the two teens could stretch out.

"I don't know," he replied, looking out the windows to the crowd around the dock.

"I'll check it out," Pope volunteered, opening his door and heading out into the crowd.

"Coral, get your fucking elbow out of my stomach," John B grumbled shoving at her.

"Where do you want me to go?" she responded shoving him back.

"Children," JJ chastised them grabbing Corals hand before she could slap John B's arm, "So, what's the plan once we get to the mainland?" he asked attempting to distract the twins.

"Calling Uncle T," John B responded. "You don't think the police will go straight to him?" Coral questioned rolling her eyes.

Opening his mouth to reply he was cut off as Pope appeared at the drivers side window, "Guys, we have an issue," he stated, "Well a few actually. First the ferry is closed and well there's this," he said passing a flyer through the window to Kie.

"Holy shit," she muttered wide eyed. "What? What is it?" Coral asked as Kie handed the flyer back to JJ.

"Well, the good news is you look beautiful, and I think this would make a good framer of you, John B," JJ told him showing the twins the wanted poster of John B along with a picture of Coral claiming she was kidnapped by her own brother.

"Oh God," Coral groaned taking the flyer from JJ and reading over it.

"Okay, so the whole island is at least looking for John B right now," Pope said climbing back into the passenger seat.

"With a 25,000 dollar reward I'd say the whole island is looking.  Congrats, Dude, you're famous," JJ said.

"Okay, so we need to get to the HMS. It's small, no running lights, it could get you off island," Kie suggested.

"It's at The Chateau," Coral reminded her.

"And I wonder if the cops have the entire place staked out. Let me think, oh yeah, they definitely have that placed locked down," JJ said sarcastically.

"Yeah, copy that," Kie muttered.

"Okay, okay, let me think," Pope mumbled before snapping his fingers and turning around to look at JJ, "Your dad, JJ. Does he still have that cigarette boat, The Phantom, the one he used to race?"

Shifting uncomfortably JJ nodded.

"You could get right up the coast with that, no problem."

"Pope, I'm not sure where the keys are," JJ told him.

"Well find them," he replied before reaching over and honking the horn, "Why aren't we moving?" he yelled out the window.

"Pope, shut up!" Kie yelled, shoving his hand off the horn. "We need to go and these people are in the way," he argued back.

As the two argued Coral sat up and glared at JJ, "How much weed did you give him?"

"Guys! The car is on the flyer," John B told them holding up the flyer.

Hearing a commotion from outside the car Coral glanced out the side window to see people pointing at the SUV, "JJ," she pointed his attention to the crowd.

"Guys, quit fucking arguing!" he yelled, "We've got a snitch. Get us out of here, Kie."

"Shit," Kie swore putting the car in gear and sending them into the car in front of them, "Fuck my parents are gonna kill me," she muttered throwing it in reverse to back up.

Putting it back in drive she tore off in the opposite direction passing police officers on foot as she went.

"What now?" Kie asked as she drove. "Stop the car! Stop the car!" Pope cried.

Slamming on the breaks Pope told John B to get out, "Dude we'll lead the cops away you run and hide."

"I'm not leaving my sister."

"John B you have to," Coral pleaded, "If they catch you you're going to jail; if they catch me I go to DCS till Uncle T comes to get me."

"JB, you know I won't let anything happen to her," JJ assured him, "Go and hide. We'll get the rig and meet you at the dump three o'clock tomorrow."

Nodding John B scrambled out of the car and took off running towards the woods.

Driving down random roads Kie kept them out of sight from the police as it got darker on the island, "You think he's okay?" she questioned.

"Yeah, he just needs to tuck himself away where no one will find him," JJ responded, "We need to figure out what we're gonna do."

"I have an idea," Kie stated, before turning the wheel and heading towards Figure Eight.

"This is your plan?" Coral asked as Kie pulled up outside of the Cameron's wall leading to their back yard.

"She witnessed the whole thing," Kie reminded them once again, "We need to find out what she knows."

"I'm gonna sit this one out," Coral decided as JJ said the same.

"Fine, Pope are you with me?" Kie asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm the plan man," he responded opening his door and hopping out.

"I'm gonna kill you for giving him weed," Kie told JJ as she followed Pope out of the car, "And don't be fucking in my car," she warned before closing the door.

Once Pope and Kie cleared the wall, JJ turned to her with a smirk, "You wanna have sex?"

"Do you ever listen?" she asked as his fingers slid up her legs.

"No," he responded before unsnapping her shorts and pulling the zipper down, "Well?"

Biting her lip she shook her head as she pulled one leg out of her shorts as he laughed and unzipped his shorts.

Pulling out his dick he raised his eyebrows at her as she scrambled to her knees and sunk down on him with a sigh, "God, I love your dick."

"Well I hope you love more than just my dick," he groaned as she bounced on top of him.

Feeling an orgasm already coming on she bounced faster, "Nope just your dick," she laughed.

JJ had just tucked himself away while Coral pulled her shorts back up when Pope was coming back over the wall.

"That was close," she commented with a smirk.

"Wipe that look off your face or they'll know," JJ remarked, as Pope yanked the back door open.

"One of you sit up front," he said looking at JJ and Coral. Glancing at JJ confused she asked Pope if he was okay.

"Fine," he snapped, "You know I like camels and Antarctica too. We could've done it together," he mumbled as Coral slid out of the backseat.

"Should I know what you're talking about?"

"No," he replied before getting in the backseat with JJ. Shaking her head at the confusing boy she got in the passenger seat as Kie was now climbing over the wall.

"Ward, has her locked in," Kie announced as she got in the drivers seat glancing briefly at Coral in the passenger seat.

"So, even if she wanted to help she cant."

"She knows now, and if any of the old Sarah is still in there she'll do what she needs to do to get out of that house and help," Kie told them as she pulled back onto the road.

"Where are we going now?" Coral asked tiredly.

"I have a key to The Wreck," Kie answered, "We'll get some food and sleep for the night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.1K 41
Julianne Bailey Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, lived a low key life with her brother in the Outer Banks. 9 months after her father...
707K 8.5K 45
you are y/n maybank, jj's little sister. You meet rafe Cameron while you were cleaning his backyard. Rafe doesn't like pouges and your brother doesn'...
3.2K 75 25
Samantha Routledge is a fellow Pogue, and the younger sister of John B. Granted John B is only 10 months older; they are both the children of Big Joh...
268 4 9
Charlotte Routledge, John B's half sister, is a pogue. John B is her older brother. Charlotte was born just a year after him when her and John B's mo...