āœ“- šˆ š“š‡šˆššŠ šˆ š‹šˆšŠš„...

By Luxerie_ads

ā›ā› š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™–š™§š™¢š™Ø š™¬š™§š™–š™„š™„š™šš™™ š™–š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™¢š™š, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™¬š™š™–š™© š™ž š™£š™šš™šš™™š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™˜š™¤ļæ½... More

[0]
[0.5]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
šˆ š“š‡šˆššŠ šˆ š‹šˆšŠš„ š˜šŽš”

[8]

2.8K 124 52
By Luxerie_ads

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

ONCE YOU BOTH ENTERED your room, you immediately let him undress some layers and let him rest on your bed which he gladly accepted.

You left him for a while to get a basin of water and cloth to put it on his forehead.

"Here, drink this" you said to him while holding out a tablet of medicine and water. He thanked you as the side effects of the tablet kicked in, causing him to go to sleep.

You stood up to fix some things and take off your coat. While moving away from the bed, you felt a hand grasp your wrist.

"Stay.. please..?" Megumi called and was tugging your wrist to the bed due to his impatience.

"Okay, okay" you laughed at his drowsy state.

He quite literally pulled you on the bed while hugging your waist tight, burying his head on your neck. You blushed furiously before reaching out to his hair and stroking it gently.

You might get sick after this but hey, anything for Megumi.

He fell back to sleep while you were on your phone, deciding to take a look at it before sleeping. Surely enough, there were a few notifications a a missed message.

______________________________________

Saeyoung :33

707

[Y/N]!!

WE HAD TO CANCEL THE SLEEPOVER.

I'M SORRY MY CHILD

I HAVE FAILED AS A FATHER

[Y/N]

SAEYOUNG!!

Oh nooo :((

But it's completely finee <3

We can hang out next time :v

707

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU, PROMISE.

But anyway, it's late

Go to sleep >:|

[Y/N]

I will okay okay

Gnn, love yaaa <3

707

G'nightt love ya toooo <3

______________________________________

You unconsciously fell asleep, your phone still open and hitting Megumi awake. He woke up to see what was hitting him to find out it was your phone. He was going to put it away then he saw the last message from Saeyoung.

He scrunched up his nose bridge and looked at you sleeping state and softly smiled, not caring about the message at the moment. He snuggled closer to you, cupping your face with one of his hands and admired you at the moonlight. He then had an idea.

"I love you, [Y/N]" he said it, he finally did. You might be asleep but that's better than nothing-

"I love you too, dumbass" your eyes opened as Megumi turned beet red and his eyes widened. His hand retreated, not believing what was happening at the moment.

"I'm dreaming aren't I? Gimme a sec-" he was caught off guard by you planting a kiss on his nose.

"Are you really now?" you smiled at him while running your fingers through his black hair.

Megumi turned beet red once more, hiding himself from you while you chuckled at his state. He still couldn't believe what he was hearing, you love him back? You really did? He was starting to feel that this really was a dream.

You then cupped his face with your hands, tilting it up and touched your forehead with his.

"I love you, I love you Megumi" you muttered to him while closing your eyes.

"I love you too, [Y/N]" he smiled and hugged you close, his fever getting in the way of the things he wanted to do and the last thing he wanted was you getting sick because of him.

"We should go back to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning" you said and he hummed, completely tired from the events today.

"[Y/N]?" he called, his voice sounding sleepy.

"Yeah?" you hummed.

"Be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asked because of his sick and sleepy state.

"Gladly"

After that, you both fell asleep in eachother's arms that night, content and complete.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ~ ࿐ྂ

Megumi woke up by the rays of the winter sun seeping through the window. He spaced out for a few good seconds before remembering the events last night though he couldn't find you anywhere. Maybe it really was a dream, though he still was sick. He let out a disappointed sigh before attempting to stand up.

"Whoa there, easy now" there you were right next to him while you put a hand over his chest and pushing him back on the bed.

"[Y/N].." he muttered.

"That's my name, I'm sorry but I have to go already. Second years have a mission today" you kissed his temple.

"Wait.. [Y/N]?" he called out again.

"Yeah..?" you asked, getting back closer to the bed.

"About last night.." he muttered and averted his gaze somewhere else besides you. You on the other hand blushed lightly.

"You weren't dreaming last night, dumbass.." you muttered, scratching your neck.

"So.. you're okay with all of.. this" he made weird hand movements.

"I've been waiting, of course I'm fine with this" you held his hand before standing up again, planting a kiss on it as he blushed furiously.

"Shouldn't this work the other way around..?" he muttered mostly to himself, feeling embarrassed from his flustered self.

"Oh fuck that, can't I do things like this with my boyfriend?" you smirked teasingly as he blushed more.

"Of course you can. I AM your boyfriend" he suddenly pulled you in and whispered to your ear, leaving you all flustered.

"[Y/N]! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG??" Maki yelled from downstairs.

"Oh crap. I'll see you tonight" you kissed him one last time before going out.

"Come back safe, okay?" he said as you turned back to smile at him.

"Of course, I promise"

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 849 27
"šˆ šš¢šš§'š­ ššš¬š¤ šŸšØš« š²šØš®š« š©š«šØš­šžšœš­š¢šØš§," š²šØš® š¬ššš¢š. "š˜šØš® ššØš§'š­ š”šššÆšž š­šØ. šˆ'š¦ š©š«šØš­šžšœš­š¢š§š  š°š”ššš­'...
154K 3.7K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...
125K 2.7K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ š“£š“±š“²š“»š“½š”‚ š““š“Ŗš”‚š“¼ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...
7.5K 157 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...