Our Challenge

Від KittenWoman99

"Kade, I'm horny." I say to Kade as I climb into the bed. He looks up from his phone, "Go play with one of y... Більше

I've Missed You.
Shadow and Blizzard.
I'm Not Going Anywhere.
Don't Play Games.
Hiding.
Let's Go Get Him.
Hidden Box.
Only For Me.
Another Brother.
Playing Psycho.
More Animals.
Doughnut Run!
Caleb's Free.
First Night Out.
Chastity Belt.
Rest is Up to You.
Protocol.

Dr.Hills and Ashley.

537 21 3
Від KittenWoman99

Kade POV

Me and Lyric are getting ready for the mission. We went over the mission a few times.

"What's your name when we get there?" She looks at me and smiles, "Ashley and you're Dr. Hills."

I nod my head, "Good."

She throws her arms up, "I like being praise!"

I let out a low chuckle, "Finish this mission with no mistakes and I'll praise you all you want."

She squeals and I pat her head. Luke told me that Lyric likes her head pat when she is praised. He said it makes her happy.

He said to do this just in case Lyric decides to throw a little tantrum.

The guy that will be helping us will pick us up in a van. You will sit in the back as the patient and I'll sit in the front with him.

She nods her head and we walk to the living room and see everybody sitting down. Lyric runs to Zaiden, "Me and Kade are about to leave Zaidy. We'll be back!"

Zaiden smiles at her, "I know. Make sure you have fun."

Lyric nods her head, "I will!"

We hear a knock on the door and I go to the door. Lyric comes with me. We see a man and he has on a security uniform.

He looks at Lyric, "Is this the patient?" Lyric smiles and nods her head, "Yep!"

He looks at me, "I'm the security guard. My name is Paul Noi."

"Bye Zaidy!" We walk out and Lyric closes the door behind us.

"Lyric your name is now Ashley until we have Caleb in the car with us." She nods her head and laughs, "Yes sir."

I open the door for Lyric and she gets in. I get in the front passenger seat. "As soon as you get in the security room can you please connect the house to the cameras?"

I hand him an earpiece and he nods his head, "Yeah, okay. What's the rush?"

I tap my earpiece, "Our audience."

"Don't say it like we annoy you." Jasmine says and I roll my eyes.

Zaiden laughs, "You didn't have to give us the earpiece."

"Mute your mics. Jasmine don't distract Lyric."

Jasmine scoffs, "Why not say something to Zaiden? He's a bigger distraction to Bunny than I am."

Zaiden laughs, "Why would I want to distract Bunny? Bunny will sometimes get confused and I have to help her out."

I shake my head, "Zaiden you can't say anything to Lyric either."

Jasmine laughs, "Ha! You're not so special either!"

I let out a groan, "Jasmine. Zaiden. Mute your mics." I say with barely any patience left in my voice.

They mute their mics and Lyric laughs, "Kade is funny."

I look at Lyric, "What's your name?"

She smiles, "Ashley Grain."

I point to myself, "What's my name?"

She points at me, "Dr. Louis Hill or Dr. Hill."

I nod my head, "Good."

I point at Paul, "What's his name?"

Lyric points at Paul, "Paul Noi. Kade, that's not his real name, is it?"

I shake my head, "No, it's not."

He looks at me, "I'm pretty sure your dad didn't tell you my name. How did you know?"

I look out the window, "I just had a feeling."

As we're heading towards the psych ward Lyric taps me, "Don't forget my jacket."

I let out a small sigh, "I won't forget."

Two hours later we are pulling up. Paul drives us to the back and he hands Lyric some clothes. "These are the clothes you have to wear in there. You also have to put these slippers on."

He looks at her neck, "You also have to take that off from around your neck."

Lyric holds her neck, "No, I can't take it off. Zaidy gave me this one. It's my first new one from Zaidy."

I drop my head, "You have to take it off. The quicker we go in there the quicker we can get out and you can put it back on."

"Bunny you're making me wait longer for you to get back. Take the collar off. If anything happens to the collar we can kill the security guard Paul for making you take it off." Zaiden says and Bunny pouts.

She takes it off and glares at Paul, "Zaidy let me choose the way we kill him."

Zaiden laughs, "Of course."

He mutes his mic and Paul is staring at me with wide eyes, "W-What just happened?"

I shake my head, "Just put that chocker in a safe place. One little scratch and you're dead."

Lyric takes her shirt off and Paul quickly turns away. He looks at me, "Why aren't you turning away?!"

I shrug my shoulders, "That's too much work. I'm fully facing this way. Plus she had her back or side to me."

Lyric puts the clothes on, "Kade, my needles."

I shake my head, "You have to leave them."

She shows me a small pout and hands the needles to Paul. Once Lyric was finished getting dressed we walk to the back entrance.

As soon as we walk in, Paul walks off in another direction. He gives me a backhand wave, "Good luck. The desk is straight ahead."

We walk to the front and the receptionist smiles at me. "How may I help you?"

"My name is Dr. Hills and this is Ashley Grain. We're the new doctor and patient that was transferred here."

She types in her computer and nods her head, "Oh okay. You can go to the staff room and find your file. We'll have some nurses guide Ashley to her room."

I look at Lyric and see her staring at some fish in a fish tank, "Ashley." I call out to Lyric and she continues to stare at the fish.

"Ashley." I call again. I let out a deep breath.

"Ashley." I say with more base in my voice. Lyric looks my way with a confused look and then realization crosses her face, "Oh, that's me. I'm Ashley."

Two female nurses walk up to Lyric, "These two women will take you to your room. I'll be there in five minutes so don't leave the room yet, okay?"

She nods her head and laughs, "Aye aye captain."

They walk away and go towards the storage room, "Anything Paul?"

I ask as I look at every patient face, "Nope. Don't see him. Give me a second I'm connecting the house to the cameras."

I hear him typing, "Okay, done. I haven't seen him across the cameras yet."

I get to the staff room and see a file cabinet. I see a cabinet with Dr. Hill's name on it. I pull the cabinet out and grab the Ashley Grain file. I also take Caleb Black's file.

I look at the file to find Lyric room number. I walk to the elevator and go to the third floor. It takes me no time to get to the third floor and head to Lyric's room.

I knock on the door and slowly open the door. Lyric is sitting on the bed, "I want ice cream. Everybody else is getting some except for me."

I shake my head, "You don't want that ice cream. Come on."

We walk out, "Let me know when you find him. Paul will let us know if he sees him anywhere."

She nods her head and skips away. I look around, "The fourth floor is only for the patients who need to be isolated. They either get the straitjacket or they put some foam cubes on their hands."

Paul says as I walk around. I nod my head, "I figured that."

All of a sudden I hear Lyric scream. I quickly look in her direction and see her playing the game with a few patients. I walk up behind her, "What are you doing, Ashley?"

She looks up at me and she scratches her head, "Um, playing the game."

She hands the controller to someone beside her and laughs, "Sorry. No more distractions."

Paul laughs and I roll my eyes, "I'm glad you think this is funny."

I hear him typing, "Hilarious."

Out of nowhere a guy runs passes me, "Sorry!"

Lyric laughs, "I want to run to. Why are you running?"

The guy stops in his tracks and smiles at Lyric, "I'm running away from those two men. They want to take me to the fourth floor and I don't want to go."

I let out a sigh of relief when I realize the guy is Caleb.

Lyric jumps up and down, "Go with him to the fourth floor."

She nods her head as the two men chasing Caleb runs past us. Lyric runs and jumps on one of the guy's backs and squeal, "I want to go to the fourth floor with him!"

Caleb laughs, "It's boring on the fourth floor."

Lyric shrugs her shoulders, "I'll make it fun. Take me with you!"

She pulls the man's ear and he pops her hand away from his ear, "Ow! Why are you pulling my ear?!"

Lyric jumps off of him and the man picks Lyric up and throws her over his shoulders, "Do I get ice cream on the fourth floor?"

The other man forcefully pulls Caleb onto the elevator, "Let me go! I don't want to go!"

Lyric continues to laugh as the doors close. I scratch my head, "Switch my headset to Lyric. I want to hear them."

"Since you wanted to be in here so bad you can have these put these on your hands and go sit with your new friend." I hear a man say at the same time as Lyric is laughing.

"I want the jacket! Give me the jacket!" I hear a door close and Lyric groans, "I wanted the jacket."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Martinez Princess| ✔ Від J.Ash

Підліткова література

33.6K 964 51
Its wonderous what loss can make you do; What new heights it can make you achieve; especially when its a loved one that you lose. ...
Mafia Family Від Bossbitch

Сучасна проза

319K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
82.8K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
34.2K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...