๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ...

By GlossShell

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต... ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ... More

๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ
๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜…
๐˜…๐—ถ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜ƒ
๐˜…๐˜ƒ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜…
๐˜…๐—ถ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐˜ƒ๐—ถ

1.9K 59 23
By GlossShell

The group were now in Grab and Bag. Valerie looked at the employee of the month pictures, all of them being Simon.

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance." Simon explained as he placed a bunch of drugs on the counter.

"He was dead for two minutes. But.." Simon began, as he and Valerie did a drum roll for suspense. "We got him back!"

"Kate. It's time for your close-up." Deena told her and the girl in question smirked before she headed behind the counter. Kate then began getting to work organising the pills.

"You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn. Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick. Now, you need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important okay? Pile three brings you down and out, so you gotta that 'take five' or it's all gonna go to shit!" Simon explained without stopping.

"That's a lot to remember." Valerie nervously sang as Sam nodded in agreement.

"How many do we have?" Kate asked Simon.

"Tons. Like a thousand." Simon told her as he grabbed some epipens.

"Wait. Epipens?" Deena asked.

"Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!"Simon told her with a proud smile that he was remembering all this.

"Sam's blood marks the spot." Deena told them all as she hugged her brother. Kate, Simon, Josh and Valerie all had Sam's blood painted on their shirts in the shape of a cross.

"Remember half an hour ago, when you wanted to murder me?" Sam joked, as she looked at Simon and Kate who all had Sam's blood on them. "You don't have to do this. You can leave."

"Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" Kate asked, "we're ending this together."

Simon put his hand on Sam's arm sending her a smile.

"Die well, my friend." He told her as Valerie shook her head.

"Be safe, Sam." Valerie spoke and Sam sent her a smile.

"We got back door patrol." Simon said as he wrapped his arm round Josh.

"Hey!" Kate shouted, as she ran up to Josh to kiss him.

"'Me and Val will run interference up here." Kate told her as Valerie joined her side. Valerie salutes the others as she walked away with Kate.

Valerie was following Kate as she put items in a basket. The two turned round as they heard something falling.

"We're gonna be fine." Kate told her and Valerie just nodded.

"Hey, we should do that thing where we get hairspray and a lighter." Valerie suggested as she picked up a can of hairspray from one of the shelves. Kate smiled at her and the two set off to find a lighter.

Kate and Valerie both had hairspray in their hands and a lighter. They both appeared just as the mall killer was about to stab Deena.

"Go, go, Go!" Kate shouted as she sprayed the hairspray and lit it with the match creating fire.

Valerie did the same thing, going closer to the mall killer causing him to catch on fire as Sam and Deena ran away.

Kate and Valerie hid behind a counter, as Kate breathed heavily.

Kate was grabbed by her hair and pulled up as she began screaming. Valerie tried to pull her back down by her legs as Kate grabbed a baking tray whacking the killer over the head causing him to let go. The killer knocked into the bread slicer causing it to turn on.

"Run!" Valerie screamed as she used another bake tray to hit the killer on the head. She continued to whack the killer over the head over and over.

"Die motherfucker! Die!" She screamed as she continued to whack him only for him to reach for his knife and slash through the stitches on her leg, causing them to open up. Blood oozed out of her leg causing her to wince in pain.

"Val, get outta here!" Kate shouted as she helped the girl over the counter.

Kate was pushed down into the one of the cakes on the counter and began screaming.

Valerie looked around helplessly not knowing what to do.

She quickly got up and limped over to one of the isles, grabbing a kitchen knife for sale and tearing the packaging away. She limped back over to the counter, seeing Kate be choked by the killer.

She quickly lept over the counter letting out a grunt of pain as she landed. Valerie made her way over to the killer and stabbed him in the back. The killer immediately let go of Kate as Valeria stabbed him again and again.

"Run." Valerie breathed out, as she winced pain. Kate shook her head as she tried to catch her breath.

"I'm not leaving you." She breathed out and Valerie shook her head at the girl.

"You're gonna have to-" Valerie began before the killer got up again, elbowing Valerie in the stomach, causing the stitches over one of her wounds to tear apart. The killer pushed her backwards into one of the counters, causing her to hit her head on the ground.

"Run..Kate run." She whispered as the killer turned to Kate. He grabbed Kate by the neck and stabbed her in the side, as Valerie attempted to get up as the room span around her.

Kate screamed as she was pushed down into the bread belt. Valerie stood up at this point, grabbing the knife off of the floor, limping towards the killer.

She was too late as Kate's head was shoved through the machine causing Valerie to let out a scream.

Blood dripped on the floor, as Valerie covered her mouth trying to stop the vomit from coming up. Kate's brains were splattered all over the bred cutting machine, and dripping down to the floor.
She climbed over the counter as Simon and Josh ran towards her.

"I could've saved her. I failed again like I did with Heather." Valerie sobbed as blood slowly poured out of her stomach.

She turned towards Simon only to see him get axed in the head. Her hand flew up to her mouth as Josh grabbed her hand, and dragged her along.

"They're dead." She sobbed as she ran along with Josh.

Josh slipped on the floor as they nearly reached Deena and Sam. The mall killer was close and Valerie still held the kitchen knife in her hand, and raised it to stab the killer in the stomach only to stab air as the killer disappeared.

"Oh my god." She breathed as she dropped the knife to the floor.

"Help me! Josh! Val! Get the pens!" Deena screamed and Valerie nodded and ran to the counter to grab the pens.

She sprinted back to Deena with the pens and dropped them to floor.

"Here." She said as she passed only to Deena, who stabbed it the stomach.

"Are you doing it right?" Josh asked and Valerie shook her head as she grabbed one of the pens. She raised the pen and stabbed it in Sam's thigh and held it for ten seconds as Deena began CPR. She grabbed the last pen and repeated the same thing, suddenly Sam sat up coughing.

"It's over." Deena told her as she held her in her arms.

Josh lay back as Valerie did, it was finally over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 871 8
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
41.9K 857 13
It's your last year as a camper at Camp Nightwing, will this be a week full of romance and friendship or murder and heartbreak?
4.3K 66 12
This story starts during the summer of 1978 Laura is the twin sister of Nick and the older sister of Will. Her family is treated like royalty in Sun...
23.1K 803 10
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š โ €๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...