Home Of The Hurt

By Big-Chungu

There's a group of people running around. No one can tell their names, numbers, faces, or anything. A group w... More

Police Database
HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 2)
To Fight!
Start of USJ
USJ Horror (Phase 1.1)
USJ Horror (Phase 1.2)
USJ Horror (Phase 1.3)
Special: Hurt Home Moments
Campfire
Morning After
USJ Event

HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 1)

79 6 0
By Big-Chungu

"S-spare me!"

"You signed that right away when you committed your atrocities."

Blood covered the walls, and a head fell to the floor.

"I know you have a slight insanity issue, and you hate people like him, but can you stop leaving a trail of bodies?"

"How can I not hate someone who damages others for something they're born with?"

"If you're going to go on your rant relating the LGBTQ+ to blacks during the civil war times, can we do it privately?"

"Fine Karinku. Can I still make more toxins tonight?"

"No wonder they call you a Madman Tokachi. Also, out here, that's Star to you. No wonder why they always send me out with you. You kill every single homophobic person who hurts others."

"They deserve it."

----

Sitting in the office of UA, Nezu watches the small bot recording that recorded that conversation. The first ever knowledge of their first names, and they connected the names to their vigilante identities.

See, a recent break at a lab, which he may or may not have orchestrated, released many people, most of which have more than one quirk. The newest group of vigilantes popping up, the "HOTH", or Home Of The Hurt, is a group who protects those who have been hurt by society for any reason. Their backing is made of quite a few quirkless, villainous, and weak quirk people, which a lot of the LGBTQ+ community supports them too.

Of course, wielding this much influence, using it to save others, and not revealing their identity at all for any recognition is already a big interest for Nezu. What  fully brought him in was the fact that one was spotted wielding weaponry that is based on primitive technology, but still amazingly made.

"Tokachi and Karinku hm? I'll run those through the database, and it'll be fun to figure out who you are."

What he didn't notice, was that the vigilante Glowing Ghost was watching him through the vents, and decided that was enough.

Taking out a few knives, they waited for a few minutes, and when he turned around due to door knocking, they threw the knives into the computer, cutting the memory chips, and any memory storage device in 2.

'Time to run.'

Phasing back to their anchor, they appeared outside of the barrier, to their waiting anchor.

"Objective complete. Let's go."

Walking away, the confused and scheming Nezu already began to plan how to get them into the law, and his custody.

"You want to play HOTH? I'm ready."

Mad cackling reverberated through UA, and every teacher there grew an impending sense of dread. Nezu found an equal opponent, and he wasn't going to let go that easily.

----

"Kashiki, this is what I meant when I said you have to study more. How the heck do you want to get into UA with 60's?!"

"Just because you're an anchor to a walking cheat sheet doesn't mean you can diss me Tumotuka! I'm trying!"

"As much as a lazy beaver nibbling on a twig! How do you not understand functions!"

"You two, can you be quiet? I'm cooking here!"

"Shut up Dad! Just cause you're the only one who can cook doesn't mean you are better than me!"

"I'm closer to your mom! Anyway, the foods on the table. I'm off to help the center. I swear if you damage the plants out back again, I'm not cooking for a week."

"We all know you 1. Can't emotionally manage that, and 2. know we've not eaten for weeks at a time already."

"I'm also shutting off the Wifi."

"nO!"

Walking out of the chaotic house, he wandered to the HOTHs main objective, the Hurt Homes. It's just a massive dorm system. Well, 10 dorm systems, each able to house 50 people. After taking in the only child of the Urarakas, they offered to be the contractor for all future building projects. Taking on building 10 dorms at once was a handful, but thanks to the child they took in, Cementoss came to help to help. It was a quick hop, skip, and a jump to the finished product. 

A massive grey dorm building which served as the homes for all the hurt. Taking in the massive group would've been difficult, if not for some legal shenanigans that were somehow undiscovered. Labeling the area as a forest by growing a whole forest close by made tax irrelevant, and tapping into nearby lines for water, gas, and electricity allowed for a legal housing to be fully functional, without a single bill in sight.

Opening up the dorms, he took in the scene in front of him.

20 kids were sulking in the main foyer, just crying into the couches and stress exercising. 5 were running around doing errands to help others, and another 10 were trying to console the kids. The rest were either out getting more supplies, or passed out from previous episodes.

Turning on the TV, he opened a music video that always helped him calm down. 

As the music of "Memories" floated through the dorms, the effect was small, but definite. The atmosphere seemed to lighten as the words floated through, and the people who were stressing out or overloading with emotions began to relax and calm down slowly.

"Hey Fukaji, here to make some food?"

"Ah Tooru! I told you to call me Tokachi. We're family here after all."

"Yeah I guess. It still kinda feels surreal to me that a lot of school mates lives in the same dorms, without a dorm system. Anyway, Sato-San was just down, trying to cook, but went back to his room after a flashback. I'll just start the oven, and get the food out okay?"

"Thanks Tooru. Stay safe, and please don't set the kitchen on fire again okay?"

Walking up the stairs, he hears an indignant "One time!" get shouted, and a few bits of laughter. 

Chuckling to himself, Tokachi walks to Satos dorm, and enters the bakery-style room.

"Hey Sato. Had another flashback?"

"Hey Tokachi, yeah. I remembered the old life I lived when I tried to cook again, a-and I just saw h-him. Looking down at me, disgusted..."

"Hey Sato, look at me. Look at me."

Clasping Satos hand, Tokachi started whispering in the quiet atmosphere. Each wall was sound-proof as to have privacy.

"We're here. In the Hurt Homes. Not in that monsters house. You're safe Sato. Not many here can cook, so no matter what, you'll be better with cooking than most. A little thing I remember is a saying I heard all the time."

"Saying?"

"Yeah. One simple one. Cooking is a place where nothing can go wrong. No matter what you make or cook, it'll always taste good, and be well."

"Even if I burn the bread again?"

"Even if you pull a Tooru."

Slight chuckles left Sato's mouth, which then grew louder and louder, ending in full blown laughter.

"Hey remember that time Tooru set the kitchen on fire?"

"Yeah, and the time Hado got hungry at midnight?"

"That took weeks to clean!"

Story after story came in Satos dorm, all of the cooking and food mishaps of most of the people living in the dorms.

"Man. How many people do you keep here? It's gotta weigh on you a lot. Lots of stress you know?"

"200, and not really. Each dorm can take care of themselves. The only expense is food, which we took care of mostly with a massive garden and additional work."

Getting up from Satos floor. He patted the back of Sato, and went to leave, with Sato smiling and tailing behind to cook again.

Opening the door, he's met with floating burnt clothing, soot marks in the air, oh Tooru.

"Tokashi! Finally! We got a problem!"

"Hm? What happened?"

"Bakugou tried to cook with his explo-"

Hearing those words, he ran down to see Bakugou exploding a fish trying to make it cook, while Shoto was slow roasting a fish on a stick using his fire.

"F*CKING FISH CAN SUCK MY D*CK YOU SON OF A B*TCH"

"Ahem."

Clearing his throat, Bakugou developed a pale complex, and Shoto looked slightly proud in a "Kick his ass" way.

"What did I say about cooking using explosions?"

"Not to do it?"

"And what did you do?"

"Cook with explosions..."

Hanging his head, Bakugou was almost crying, bracing for a beating. He flinched when a hand touched his hand, but instead of a hit, it was a head pat.

"I know you want to be the best, but we have a stove to cook too Bakugou. Now who can cook better? Baku with a stove, or Shoto with his fire? How about a competition?"

Seeing a light glint in both of their eyes, he watched them both pick a new pan, a salmon fillet, and all the garnish anyone would need.

"3! 2! 1! GO!"

Off to the races they went, cooking up a frenzy, with Ochako, Sato, and Izuku being the judges.

Hearing the doorbell, he opened it to see someone he didn't want to see. 

Endeavor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 547 13
when two teenagers with speed based quirks just can't learn to get along with each other XFemBlackReader Unedited
30 0 5
In a world where people are born with superhuman abilities called quirks. With the development of quirks people started using their powers to take ad...
883K 29K 81
hєr quírk íѕn't líkє αnч σthєr ít cσnfuѕєѕ pєσplє tσ nσ єnd hσw αnσthєr lívíng вєíng ѕhαrєѕ hєr вσdч, wíth α mínd σf ítѕ σwn ít'ѕ líkє α pαrαѕítє вu...
1.2K 0 32
I do not own My hero academia or any of the other properties such as photos, videos or music I may use. 80% of the world has a quirk. Quirks range fr...