FORBIDDEN FRUIT. โ”โ” bucky...

Da loveaffaire

๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–‡๐–Ž๐–‰๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–™. your skin was the sweetest of all the ๐Ÿ๐จ๏ฟฝ... Altro

PROLOGUE
part one, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ.

FORBIDDEN FRUIT

308 33 162
Da loveaffaire

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓.

FORBIDDEN FRUIT TASTES SWEET.
━━    BUT ITS AFTERTASTE IS BITTER.

SHE FOUND THE COLORS
TO PAINT HIM WHERE THE
WORLD HAD LEFT HIM GREY.   ❞

ALL HER PERFECT
IMPERFECTIONS MADE HER
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE
HE'D EVER COME ACROSS.   ❞

a   love   like   theirs   had   to   be   concealed,
hidden   inside   the   dark   corridors   of  
their   heart   to   prevent   a   demise.

HE WORE HER THOUGHTS,
AND SHE WORE HIS WORDS.

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━━ WITH HER BACKGROUND AND HUMBLE APPEARANCE, NO ONE EXPECTED FATIMA MAIER TO SUCCEED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.

Coming from a penurious family, she had to work extremely hard to get where she was known as today; the prominent nurse that was under the hands of H.Y.D.R.A. It was almost impossible to believe that she was able to get that far due to her troubled past and economic state. Rumors and gossip started to spread around the small neighborhood of Brooklyn that she bribed men with her charming smile and fluttering her golden brown locks in the air as she shamelessly manipulated them into getting her profession. However, these were all rumors and they eventually died down when she moved from the borough and settled down elsewhere, far away from prying eyes.

Fatima got recruited by H.Y.D.R.A. soon after she left Brooklyn, having been watching the young female. It sparked their interests, especially for Arnim Zola. The Swiss-born scientist had kept close tabs on her, observing and watching her every move on how she skillfully and delicately treated her patients. She was desperate, naive, and gullible; she was perfect candid for their new project, The Winter Soldier Program, almost as it was fated to happen.

The young nurse happily agreed, wanting to get her hands on everything at this point. She had two jobs and it barely covered her loan, so she was more than happy to be a part of something bigger and exciting, or so she thought. Her impression of the secret government and the project itself made her wonder if she made the right choice. She had to remind herself that she needed the money, so she kept her mouth shut and treated the future super-soldiers with a delicate smile on her beautiful features.

James Buchanan Barnes became the midpoint of the Winter Soldier Program. Having been ambushed and plummeted hundreds of feet from a train, he lost his left arm and got armed with a prosthetic arm. He was identified as the Winter Soldier and became brainwashed into becoming their operative, losing his sanity in the process. He spent the next 70 years under their control and suffered.

But other than becoming a successfully deadly assassin, the super-soldier regained his conscious often than he anticipated, leaving him scarred and petrified. Luckily, Fatima happened to fit perfectly right into the picture. She treated his wounds with gentle words and added soft touches with kindness and compassion, making her his tranquility and safe heaven.

Behind closed doors, the pair created a sanctuary; a place in their presence to rest in a noisy, dangerous, and chaotic world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TUBA BÜYÜKÜSTÜN as FATIMA MAIER
(THE NURSE)

SEBASTIAN STAN as BUCKY BARNES
( THE WINTER SOLDIER )

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
TEARRSLY -ADEELAJ- -stxrkindustries
wntrsoldr sunsets_and_quills -misercblewhore empathymaterial BLOODOATHS BUCKY-S moonqlow -lxwkeylesbiqn -nolanholloway autiwrites hmuscarletwitch jieunsobs Marigguk01 FiammataAce18 hoteldiablo- hanssnack capmxrvel -moonblooms Infinity-MAXIMOFF H0BICHEEKS notbythemoon- bloodlupins loving_rina widowsredhair -COLS0NBAKER -NatashaRomanovaa -Y0U-CAN-SUCK-IT- m-mobius yerimesme groovemyeon avengersdiaries MEANTTOBEA StarMistress97

━━ ( i am very sorry if you do not
want to be tagged. please let me
know & i'll remove you. . )

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
☁️ hello, hello! this is my first time doing this type of thing and i'm so nervous. those of you who are confused, hi i'm sana and i'm gonna write on this account too which i'm so excited for. you'll be seeing more marvel content from me and i will also be writing for other fandoms as well :)

☁️ i decided that i wanted to post a bucky barnes fic first because i love him and he has my entire heart. i hope you'll like the story and stay here for a while <3

this book will be an au where the story is based in the 40s(-), around the time bucky got created as a the winter soldier. it's not gonna follow a specific timeline or a plot line. it's divided into four parts and will be based on those four sections; the hurting, the loving, the breaking, and the healing. the titles are from rupi kaur's milk & honey and is heavenly inspired by the collection! all of these parts is like a chapter/description of different situations constructed by the sections ( if that make sense.  .  )  it sounds confusing , but it will make sense when i post them.

☁️ a quick disclaimer! most of these gifs and photos are found on either google, pinterest, and tumblr. i, on the other hand have manipulated these images to my liking, but i do not own the filters used on the gifs / photos, all rights are reserved to the owners.

also, cover and theme were completely inspired
by my darlings lili & isabella <3 i love you , bbys

☁️ warning! this book contains mature scenes, sexual references, character death, vulgar language, mentions of drug and alcohol abuse, other triggering topics, and all the feels. if any themes, opinions or content upsets you or makes you uncomfortable, feel free to message me or do not interact with this book.

please keep in mind that everything used is purely for the plot of the story. the author does not glorify any of these issues.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

© loveaffaire, 2021.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
683K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...