š’š“š€š‘š†šˆš‘š‹ ā¦ š—™š—¶š—»š—» ļæ½...

By -luvsturniolo

š‘°š‘µ š‘¾š‘Æš‘°š‘Ŗš‘Æ; š—œ š˜„š—暝—¶š˜š—² š—¶š—ŗš—®š—“š—¶š—»š—²š˜€ š—®š—Æš—¼š˜‚š˜ š—™š—¶š—»š—» š—µš—¶š—ŗš˜€š—²š—¹š—³ š—®š—»š—± š—µš—¶š˜€ š—°š—µš—®š—暝—®š—°... More

ā¦
ā¦ š…šˆšš š–šŽš‹š…š‡š€š‘šƒ ā¦
š—Ÿš—¼š˜ƒš—² š—Ÿš—²š˜š˜š—²š—暝˜€
š—§š—暝—®š—¶š˜š—¼š—æ
š—§š—暝—®š—¶š˜š—¼š—æ š—½š˜. šŸ®
š—›š—®š—½š—½š—¶š—²š—æ
š—›š—² š˜š—¼š—¹š—± š—ŗš—² š—µš—¶š—ŗš˜€š—²š—¹š—³
š—¦š—½š—®š—暝—øš˜€
š—•š—¶š—暝˜š—µš—±š—®š˜† š—•š—¼š˜†
ā¦ šŒšˆšŠš„ š–š‡š„š„š‹š„š‘ ā¦
š—£š—暝—²š˜š˜š˜† š—•š—¼š˜†
š——š—¶š—»š—“š˜‚š˜€
ā¦ š‘šˆš‚š‡šˆš„ š“šŽš™šˆš„š‘ ā¦
š—•š—¹š—¼š—¼š—± š—¢š—®š˜š—µ
ā¦ š“š˜š‹š„š‘ ā¦
š— š—®š—Æš—²š—¹
š—”š—¶š—“š—µš˜ š—¦š—µš—¶š—³š˜
ā¦ ššŽš‘šˆš’ šš€š•š‹šˆšŠšŽš•š’šŠš˜ ā¦
š—Ÿš—²š—®š˜š—µš—²š—æ š—š—®š—°š—øš—²š˜š˜€
š—›š˜‚š—暝˜
ā¦ šŒšˆš‹š„š’ š…š€šˆš‘š‚š‡šˆš‹šƒ ā¦
š—™š—¹š—¼š˜„š—²š—æ š—™š—¶š—²š—¹š—±š˜€
š—™š—¹š—¼š˜„š—²š—æ š—™š—¶š—²š—¹š—±š˜€ š—½š˜. šŸ®
š—›š—¶š˜€ š—¢š˜„š—» š— š—¶š—»š—¶ š—–š—暝—¼š˜„š—±
ā¦ ššŽšš„š‘š“ ā¦
š—Ŗš—®š˜š—²š—暝—³š—®š—¹š—¹
ā¦ š“š‘š„š•šŽš‘ š’šš„šš†š‹š„š‘ ā¦
š—¦š—øš—¶š—»š—»š˜† š——š—¶š—½š—½š—¶š—»š—“
ā¦ š€/š ā¦
š—œ š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—ø š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š—²š˜ƒš—²š—æ š—Æš—² š˜š—µš—² š˜€š—®š—ŗš—²
š—§š—µš—²š—暝—² š—¶š˜€ š˜€š—¼ š—ŗš˜‚š—°š—µ š—“š—¼š—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š—»
š—•š—¼š—¼š—ø š—¶š—±š—²š—®?
š— š˜† š—™š˜‚š˜š˜‚š—暝—² š—•š—¼š˜†š—³š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—± :)
š—–š—µš—¼š—½š—½š—¶š—»š—“ š—¢š—³š—³ š— š˜† š—›š—®š—¶š—æ
š— š˜† š—§š—¼š—½ š—¦š—½š—¼š˜š—¶š—³š˜† š—¦š—¼š—»š—“š˜€ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­

š—¬š—¼š˜‚ š—¦š—®š—¶š—± š—¬š—¼š˜‚ š—Ÿš—¼š˜ƒš—² š— š—²

1.2K 14 10
By -luvsturniolo

TW: death, blood, talks about suicide, sexual assault, and molesting

Author's Note: I got this idea like two weeks ago and thought it was a good idea for an imagine so yeah tell me what y'all think by the end of it.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

( based on the DEATH NOTE movie 2017)

3rd Person POV

Y/n had her arms wrapped around another guys neck other then Finn's. They danced together on the prom dance floor. She noticed Finn walk into the room glaring at her. She knew that he probably found out about the missing page.

Finn pushed the guy she was dancing with at first and put his top hat on the top of his head and pulled Y/n close to her. "I know you're probably upset, but if you freak out they're gonna be all over us, and that's not gonna end well." She whispered into his ear. "You killed him. You killed Watari." He spoke.

"No, Finn. I saved you...from yourself again. Because every time things get hard you leave me to do the real stuff." She spoke. "Oh, my god, it was all you. Ryuk never found a loophole. You were the loophole." Finn spoke. She could tell he was upset with her due to his flared nostrils.

"You don't get to feel superior for being a pussy. I did what I had to do...to protect us." She finished.

"Agent Raymond Young...will write the names of all the other agents of the Kira task force in the Death Note, placing each of their faces in his mind as he goes. When he's done, he will join them in climbing to a rooftop and leaping to his death." Y/n wrote

"If you want out, you're out. All I need is for you to give me the book." She spoke. Finn didn't like the idea so he said, "Are you insane? Do you think that I'd ever let you near that think again?".

"You didn't read it."

"What did you do?" Finn spoke with his eyebrows furrowed. Y/n stood in front of Finn with a straight face. They continued to sway to the music.

"Finn Wolfhard's heart stops beating at midnight."

"No...you're trying to kill me?" He asked her. "You're going to officially pass the book to me. The once I'm the keeper...I'll burn your page. That's why I couldn't let you save Watari. You can only burn one name and...I wanted it to be yours." She spoke.

"There are so many fucking rules." Finn sighed. She leaned in and touched noses with Finn.

"Now go get my goddamn book."

She pressed her lips against his and pulled away slowly before walking away from Finn on the dance floor. There stood Finn dumbfounded.

Y/n noticed the security in and outside the school causing her to have anxiety as Finn was inside the computer lab with the book. She texted him and he replied back with 'Ferris Wheel now!'.

Finn continued to run in the streets trying to find a safe way to the Ferris Wheel without being caught by L or any cops. The cops were trying to find him due to his mmm being accused of being Kira.

Finn ran through apartments, restaurants, so many more places as he was being chased by L. They the two of them stood in an alley. "Didn't I clearly explain what would happen if Watari wasn't safely returned to me?" L spoke.

Finn had his back turned to L and had his hands up. "Wait! You need to understand how it works, okay? Or you can't stop it! I couldn't stop it! Death can be handed out through a fucking calculus book!" Finn spoke. "You're stalling!" L shouted.

"No, I'm not! I swear to god! I'm not, okay? I'm just gonna turn around really slowly. Okay? I'm gonna reach into my bag-" Finn was interrupted baby the back door of the restaurant opening. "Don't move! Do not move! This man is Kira. I'm working with law enforcement. In order to capture and eliminate-" L was interrupted due to him getting hit with an object. There the worker stood.

"Lord Kira." He spoke. "Yeah, yeah." Finn replied lowly. Finn grabbed L's gun from the ground and began to run. He made his way to the front of the Ferris Wheel where Y/n stood with her arms crossed. Finn ran towards her and shouted "Out of my way!" to the crowd.

(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

"Come on! Let's go! Come with me!" Finn spoke to Y/n out of breath as he pulled her along with him. "Where the fuck is the book, Finn?" Y/n asked Finn. "Uh we're actually closed guys-" the Ferris Wheel worker was interrupted by Finn.

"Take is to the top! Nobody else gets on, hear me?" Finn shouted at the worker and pointed the gun at him. "Here. Want the book? Get in!" Finn told Y/n. "What the fuck in your problem?!" She shouted as Finn pushed her onto the Ferris Wheel seat.

"Take us to the top! Now! Hit the button!" Finn shouted once again at the worker with the gun pointed at him. The Ferris Wheel began to move as sirens could be heard from the top.

Finn turned to Y/n with the Gun still in his hand causing her to flinch and gasp. Finn shook his head and threw the gun towards the water below them. "We gotta stop doing this. We gotta stop doing all of this." Finn spoke.

Y/n shook her head and shouted, "It's already done!". "Let's run away together and never use the Death Note again." Finn spoke. "I don't want to run away!" Y/n shouted. "Now give me my fucking book, okay?" She shouted at him as tears spilled from her cheeks. Finn glared at her.

Finn angrily took off his backpack and dug through it to find the Death Note. "Take it! But...just remember what it's done. Not just out there, but to us. If you love me- If you love me, then you gotta trust me!" Finn spoke. A tear spilt from Y/n's eye.

"Don't take the book. Because if you do...you'll never see me again." Finn finished. "I love you so much." Spoke Y/n and she cried. "You do?" Finn asked. Y/n smiled at him as her cheeks were damp with tears.

"Finn!" Finn's dad, Eric spoke. "Dad?" Finn asked and looked below them to see his dad. Meanwhile, Y/n snatched the Death Note from Finn's hands. "No!" He shouted at Y/n. She held it to her chest and asked, "What?". Finn looked at the book with widened eyes.

"What?!" Y/n repeated. Finn shook his head in regret. "What did you do?" Y/n asked him. Y/n began to think to herself. She began to chuckle to herself. "You put my name in it, didn't you?" She spoke with a smile.

"It was only if you took the book. I thought I could convince you not to take it-" Finn was interrupted by Y/n. "Are you kidding me, Light?" She giggled. "You put my name in the book! I got mad-" he was interrupted again. "Are you kidding me?!" She shouted at him. "You said you love me! I thought you wouldn't take the book!" Finn shouted at her.

The Ferris Wheel began to unscrew causing the whole Ferris Wheel to shake. The two of them screamed in fear as it began to tilt. Y/n slipped and hung from the Ferris Wheel. Finn immediately gripped onto her hand to hold onto her.

She screamed as she looked down. "Oh shit!" Finn shouted. "Ryuk! I take it back! I take it back!" Finn shouted as he kept his grip on Y/n's hands. The Ferris Wheel tilted more and more as Y/n screamed in fear of falling. "Here, just hold on and don't let go!" Finn shouted as he pulled her up. "Please don't let me go! Don't let me fall!" She shouted.

The Ferris Wheel began to fall apart as Finn and Y/n eventually slipped out of the Ferris Wheel pod. Finn held onto the edge of the pod as Y/n held onto one of his hands. Y/n continued to scream in fear as one one the pods fell from the Ferris Wheel.

The Death Note began to slip from the Ferris Wheel pod they hung from. Y/n caught it with her other hand, but her grip ended up failing twitch the other. Her hand slipped from Finn's and he shouted,
"Y/n!". The fell from the Ferris Wheel and took the Death Note along with her as she fell.

Finn's fingers slipped from the Ferris Wheel pod. Eric watched the two fall together from afar. They watched each other fall. Y/n had tears falling from her eyes as Finn tried to reach for her.

Y/n fell into an area with a ton of flowers. Different colored petals filled the air as she fell to her death. There she laid in the flowers with blood coming from her nose. Finn fell into the water that was below them as they fell.

Meanwhile, a page was burning...Finn's page.

The death note fell onto the shore rocks and was picked up.

(YOU CAN STOP THE MUSIC NOW)

~time skip~

Finn laid in the hospital bed with the Death Note hidden under his pillow. He began to get memories of Y/n. The way she looked at him. The look of love. Finn's eyes watered. There was a knock at the door causing him to immediately wipe his eyes. "Come in." He spoke.

His father, Eric, walked into the hospital room to talk to his son. "Hey, dad" Finn spoke. Eric stayed silent and sat down beside his son before he sighed. "What's wrong?" Finn asked his dad. "It was you...all along." Eric spoke.

"What are you talking about?" Finn asked his dad. "In your room." Eric spoke as he passed the old news paper with the heading 'Teflon Criminal' Adds Death of Cop's Wife To Resume' to his son. "At first, I couldn't figure out how or why it'd gotten out of my safe. Then it hit me. James Brode wasn't the first victim. It was Antony Skomal. How?" Eric asked.

"Do you really wanna know?" Finn asked his dad. Eric nodded. Finn sighed before he was about to explain.

Dr. Norman Ludlam, known for sexually assaulting female patients under sedation. On the night of October 12th, Norman Ludlam is present at the pier when two individuals fall from the Northwest Ferris Wheel. He rescues the male suspect from the water and manages to revive him, saving his life. Using his connections at the hospital, Ludlam keeps the suspect in a medically induced coma for two days. At the end of this period, he leaps to his death from the roof of the hospital.

Aaron Peltz. Mailman, retired. Molested nearly a dozen children over the span of 20 years. Peltz retrieves the Death Note from the river on the night of October 12th. Each night, Peltz fills in blanks with the name of criminals who appear on the nightly news. On day two, he returns the Death Note to the Kira suspect, and then commits suicide.

Y/n L/n is killed when she accepts the Death Note from her boyfriend. As the Northwest Ferris Wheel mysteriously collapses...she pulls the page with my name on it from the note and it is ultimately consumed by fire. Although her boyfriend lands safely in the water...Y/n strikes the shoreline...

dying instantly.

Finn's lips quivered as he finished thinking about what he's done. "I made a lot of mistakes. And then I tried to fix them, but it didn't work. I thought it was simple at first: I was just gonna kill all the bad guys and the good guys would win, but it wasn't like that. It's like you said...sometimes you gotta choose the lesser of two evils." Finn spoke.

"Which one are you, son?" Eric asked his son, Finn. Ryuk cackled in the background. Finn turned to look at Ryuk. "What?" He whispered.

"You humans are so interesting" Ryuk cackled.

ALEXA SPEAKS,
This took so long to
write. Anyways I
don't know how I
feel about this one.
What do y'all think?

2083 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 57 16
š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘ š“š‡šˆšš†š’ š—”š—ŗš—®š˜†š—® š—¦š—¶š—»š—°š—¹š—®š—¶š—æ š˜š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜ š˜€š—µš—² š˜„š—¼š˜‚š—¹š—± š˜€š˜‚š—暝—½š—暝—¶š˜€š—² š—µš—²š—æ š—°š—¼š˜‚š˜€š—¶š—», š—Ÿš˜‚š—°š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€...
55.5K 967 96
š•±š–Žš–“š–“ š–œš–”š–‘š–‹š–š–†š–—š–‰ š–†š–“š–‰ š–š–Žš–˜ š–ˆš–š–†š–—š–†š–ˆš–™š–Šš–—š–˜ š– š–‹š–Šš–’ š–—š–Šš–†š–‰š–Šš–— š”—š”„š”¦š”° š”Ÿš”¬š”¬š”Ø š”¦š”«š” š”©š”²š””š”¢š”° š”°š”Ŗš”²š”± š”­š”Æš”¢š”£š”¢š”Æš”¢š”«š”±š”¢ļæ½...
4.7K 55 38
š…š¢š§š§, šŒš¢š¤šž, ššØš«š¢š¬, š‘š¢šœš”š¢šž, šŒš¢š„šžš¬, š“š²š„šžš«, ššš§š š“š«šžšÆšØš« š’š­šØš«š² š¢š§šœš„š®ššžš¬; -š¬š¦š®š­ -šš«š®š /ššš„šœšØš”...
11.1K 82 35
It has come. š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘­š‘°š‘µš‘µ š‘¾š‘¶š‘³š‘­š‘Æš‘Øš‘¹š‘« š‘°š‘“š‘Øš‘®š‘°š‘µš‘¬š‘ŗ!! (š’”š’Žš’–š’• š’˜š’š’–š’š’… š’ƒš’† š’Šš’š’„š’š’–š’…š’†š’….)