Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

Door BeenHereSince09

What if it was all a dream for Kylie? None of those things happened. Will Kylie fall in love again? Let's fin... Meer

Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Fourty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirty

12.5K 387 560
Door BeenHereSince09

(I DONT LIKE THE MIDDLEISH SORRY OF ITS BAD)

Kylie's P.O.V

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! LEAVE MY ROOM!" I yelled at dad and threw a pillow at him.

"No, do not talk to me like that young lady. You are never going to hang out with any guy ever again unless I'm there, got it? You could of gotten hurt Kylie Samantha. Why didn't you tell me? I would of gotten him to do jail time."

"Oh my god leave! I don't want to talk about it! Leave me alone! Just stop trying to act like a dad! I didn't tell you because I didn't want to cause I knew you'd make it a bigger deal than it is! It happened, I cried, it's over! I'll carry a taser with me or some shit! Now go!"

"Kylie Samantha Braun! That's it get up, come on." Dad said angrily and forced me out of bed. "Put on your shoes."

"I don't want to go anywhere." I complained as I put on my shoes.

"I'll meet you in the car in 5 minutes." He said and left. I sighed and went to change my shirt. I started feeling a little bad getting mad at Dad and raising my voice. I did as I was told and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

"To teach you a lesson." He responded and started driving.

"I don't need a lesson. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I sighed and stared out the window. Dad didn't reply and just continued driving. I recognized the way we were going and it was to Justin's house. "I swear if we go to see Justin in jumping out this car." I warned.

"No you're not." He said while locking the doors. I crossed my arms and stayed silent.

"Oh my god why are we picking him up? Dad he's so annoying, you know I hate him." I complained as we drove up his driveway and that annoying idiot was standing in the drive way waiting for dad to pull up. Once dad stopped he opened the door and sat in the back.

"Sup scooter, hey baby." Justin said once he got in.

"No don't start with that shit. I'm not your baby. We are nothing don't even talk to me or I will fucking murder you so shut the fuck up." I warned and turned around to punch him.

"Why are you so bitchy? .... Baby." He smirked to get me even more mad.

"Drop me off at home dad, now." I commanded and threw a bottle of water at him.

"Enough you two. I don't want a word out of either one of you." Dad sighed and turned up the radio.

"Oh my god, tell him to shut up dad! The artist is singing not him! It's not a fucking duet!" I complained since Justin was singing loudly just to annoy me.

"Justin be quiet." Dad said without taking his eyes off the road. I heard Justin laugh a little which just got me more irritated. After a while of driving we pulled up to a high school.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Your brother goes to this school, you know that right?" Dad chuckled.

"He's in high school already?"

"He's a freshman." Dad said while parking the car.

"Damn I didn't know that... Why are we here anyways?" I asked as we all got out the car and started walking towards the school.

"You know he's on the soccer team, right?"

"He is?" I said while making a face.

"I thought we were going to get food." Justin said while trying to get his arm around me. I glared at him and elbowed him on the side.

"Well the team is practicing today." Dad said while leading us to the soccer field.

"What does that have to do with us?" I sighed.

"You'll see." Dad said with a weird smile. I rolled my eyes and followed him. I saw the team each on the field practicing. I saw Jackson score a goal and I automatically cheered for him. He turned around and saw me and got embarrassed so he pretended like nothing happened.

"Haha." Justin teased, I got so annoyed so I slapped him.

"Kylie Samantha Braun." Dad scolded and tried not to make a scene as we got closer to the coaches.

"Hello Scooter." A big mean looking coach greeted dad with a warm smile.

"Hey Carl, so are we doing as planned?" Dad asked while standing next to them and watching the kids play.

"Yes sir, we got them a uniform to fit in with the teams." Carl said while handing Justin and I a uniform.

"Will this fit me?" I asked while looking at the shorts, they looked too big.

"That's the smallest we got."

"Oh okay." I said and went with Justin to the changing room. "Do not come over here, I mean it." I warned Justin as I went behind some lockers to change. Luckily he listened and let me change in peace. I tied the string in the inside of the shorts really tight to make sure they didn't fall off.

"Man what do you think they're going to make us do?" Justin asked as he look a selfie.

"Probably just make us run." I shrugged and put my hair in a pony tail.

"Aw you're actually talking to me." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Stop it, you're annoying as hell." I said in disgust and went to leave. He followed closely behind.

"Alright guys listen up." The coach said as he blew his whistle to get them to stop playing. The sweaty boys came up to us and waited for what was going to happen.

"As you may know this is my daughter Kylie Braun and my artist Justin Bieber." Dad started. I felt so embarrassed so I crossed my arms. "Lately they've been acting out so your coach and I came up with a great idea to teach them a life lesson. As you may know they're way out there in the media and tend to be in controversial headlines and they get so much hate and comments thrown at them s-"

"Dad.." I whispered to him so he could stop. He just ignored me and continued.

"So they act out and start becoming rude, so I want you guys to help me teach them how to block the hate." Dad finished.

"This is how it will work, Justin and Kylie are going to take turns being the goalie and you boys will take turns trying to score a goal and you will be lined up. Here's the catch, you guys will have to think of one rude thing you think about each of them and before you kick the ball, you tell them that thing. The ball will represent that ride comment and the rude comments they get daily, their job is to block it." Coach Carl explained.

"In a soccer game the goalie is suppose to block the ball or else the other team wins.." Dad said and then turned to us. "Kylie, Justin... lately I've been seeing you guys letting the media win, this is to help you guys deal with it and make you stronger and realize that you can't let the media get a score or else they'll keep on tear you down, got it?" Dad explained.

"Yep." Justin nodded, I just shrugged and shook there. I really didn't want to do this.

"Justin you're first, go be the goalie." Dad said and Justin went in front of the net. One by one the guys said something mean to Justin like he was gay or his music sucked, but Justin just ignored it and he blocked every single ball, except for Jackson's.

"You're an asshole to my sister and you don't deserve her if you don't clean up your act." Jackson said, I looked at Justin and he was still processing the words he said in a little of shock which caused him to have a late reaction and miss the ball.

"Good job Justin." Dad said and patted Justin on the back. "Your turn Kylie."

"I really don't want to do this dad, I know how to not listen to the hate." I argued.

"No you don't, I know you still cry sweetie, just try it out."

"They kick hard." I frowned.

"You'll do fine, go." Dad said and gave me a look to go. I rolled my eyes and stood in front of the net. It was intimidating having them lined up in front of me.

"You look like a drama queen." The first guy said before he kicked the ball I made a comment.

"And you look like a wannabe Justin Bieber with that haircut but I don't say anything." I said annoyed. The boy glared at me and kicked the ball really hard on purpose and made it almost hit me in the face but I dodged it.

"Kylie see, you don't know how to handle it. If you give them a reaction then of course they'll do something and win, try to not do that." Dad said.

"Sorry." I apologized. One after the other the boys said mean things about me and it hurt my feelings so most of the I couldn't block because it got to me and made me have late reactions also. Then Jackson was next, I thought he wasn't going to be that mean but I was wrong.

"You're annoying and a pain in my ass.. I can go on and on and sometimes I wished you weren't my sister." Jackson said. The first two things didn't really bother me, but the last one did. The way he said it like he meant it though, is what made me cry. Jackson kicked the ball and I didn't move or tried to stop it so it hit me hard in the stomach. I thought I was going to throw up cause it was that hard.

"Ky come here." Justin said sweetly and hugged me. He wiped away my tears and kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Its okay, he probably didn't mean it. Don't cry, you just need to make yourself stronger baby. I'll help you, it's okay." He said and kept on helping me calm down. I nodded and buried my head in his chest as he hugged me.

"Ky, I didn't mean it.. Dad just paid me to say those things to see if you would care or not." Jackson said as he walked in on us.

"So you'd rather get money than worry about my feelings?" I said offendedly.

"Aye... It was an easy $200. I had to." Jackson shrugged. "I love you Kylie. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world, you're the best sister I could ever have." Jackson said kindly and hugged me.

"Jackson aww." I smiled as I wiped my eyes. "I love you too."

"Did you mean the things you said to me?" Justin asked.

"Uhh.. I think coach is calling me, I gotta go." Jackson said and left quickly.

"That fucking punk." Justin scolded and hugged me closer.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you JB." I whispered randomly when it got silent.

"Just forgive me for a day." He whisper back and kissed my cheek. I tried to hide my smiled and kissed his cheek back as an answer for yes. I gathered my stuff and headed out with Justin. They asked Justin if he wanted to play a quick game with them so he agreed and I watched them play with Dad.

"Are you alright?" Dad asked as he gave me a side hug. I just shrugged. "I'm sorry, you've just been acting out lately and this morning you've really pushed the limit. I know this isn't you sweetie, I just thought you should have this lesson, you have to build up your feelings and get stronger when it comes to hate."

"I know, I'm sorry." I sighed and crossed my arms. "It's just lately I've been upset with the whole baby thing and I've been getting more hate than ever, it's like I can't escape it."

"Maybe it's time for you to have a break." Dad said.

"A break? I don't want a break, I wanna model still."

"I think you need one. I don't want to see you upset all the time and I don't want to see you fall." He sighed and looked away. "As a father, it hurts to see you like that princess. I don't want you to fall in front of the media, I don't want everyone criticizing you and making you feel less than you are."

"Then what am I going to do? Stay at home all day?"

"Take time for yourself and chill at your house, I've canceled some upcoming events." He said while looking at me.

"Wait... My house?!" I said a little excitingly trying to process what he just said in my head. "You got me a house?!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Yes baby." He chuckled and showed me the key to my house.

"Yay!" I smiled and took it.

"But! I have some rules." He warmed. I sighed and rolled my eyes waiting for him to continue. "No disruptiveness, meaning do not do stupid shit to the point where the neighbors complain, no parties, and no boys!" He warned and put a lot of emphases on the boys part.

"So basically you want me to be a boring old lady all alone? That's so unfair most of my friends right now are boys." I frowned.

"Make new friends, what about Caitlin? I thought she was your friend."

"She stopped talking to me, she never answered anymore every time I try to reach out."

"Your old school friend... What was her name? She went with us on vacation one.. Miley? Halie?" Dad said while thinking of her name.

"Emily?" I asked.

"Yes that's her! What about her?"

"I haven't talked to her in month, I don't even remember her number. I doubt she even likes me anymore." I sighed and got a little upset at the fact that I lost connects with Emily.

"Ummm... well tell me who are your friends now?"

"Hmmm.. Luke, Harry, Kian, Jc, sometimes Sam, Quincy, Christian, Ryan, Chaz, and yeah... there's this girl youtuber named Bethany I talked to her a couple of times." I said trying to remember everyone I talked to.

"You consider them as your friends? Do they consider you as a friend or are they only using you? Only ones I trust are Ryan, Chaz, Christian, and maybe Quincy just because I've met him when he was around Alfredo."

"Of course you'd trust Chaz, Ryan, and Christian. I basically grew up with them. It's boring just hanging out with them dad."

"And who are these other ones besides Harry and Luke? I haven't hear of them. What's their last name?"

"Justin Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, and Bethany Mota, they're all youtubers.... They're cool."

"Sam Pottorff? Let me look him up." Dad said while taking out his phone and searching up Sam's name. "No, look at this kid, he's smoking here. Kylie Samantha I don't want you talking to this kid anymore... And what is that? Does he wear blush? Kylie Samantha Braun no. Not this kid." Dad scolded.

"You haven't even given him a chance dad, that might be just an edit some fan did, and I don't know if he wears blush or not, he says he didn't but I think he does." I defended. "You have to give people a chance dad, you're judging him by his cover."

"We'll talk about this later, let's go home so you can pack your things. I'll do some more research on these guys and let you know what I think." Dad said as Justin came up to us.

"Ready to go? Im pretty tired." Justin said as he touched my butt. I bit the inside of my cheek and just stood there. Dad gave me a weird look and started walking to the car. Justin and I followed, Jackson wanted to go hang out with his friends.

* * *

"Remember... Kylie Samantha Braun, no boys." Dad said one last time as he gave me the keys to my house.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Fine only boys allowed are your brother and I." He said. I just rolled my eyes. "Alright?"

"Yes yes okay mhm okay." I said and snatched the keys away. I stood in the driveway and waited for Dad to leave. We had already brought all my stuff the my house. Once Dad was out of view and the gates locked I turned around and smiled at the house. It was big, I didn't want to be all alone in it, just a couple of guy friends wouldn't harm anyone.

After a while if exploring the house I got bored and called up Alfredo.

"Hey, you busy?" I asked once he answered.

"Uh date night with Jasmine, why?" He answered. I sighed a little and tried to think of something to say.

"I just wanted to see if Wubbz wanted to come over." I replied while seeing if I had food, I was surprised that I did. I started looking through it.

"Hang up on her!" I heard Jasmine whisper a little too loudly.

"What the fuck." I said to myself and make a what the fuck face.

"I have to go, you can pick him up from Ryan's. Bye." He said quickly and hung up, he didn't even let me have a chance to say bye back. I angrily made my way to my car and went to Ryan's home.

Ryan's House

"Hey Kylie, what's up?" Ryan smiled as he opened the door.

"I'm here to pick up Wubbz, Fredo said he can come with me." I said while coming in.

"No, he's staying with me we were having fun." Ryan protested.

"I don't care, I'm bored at my house I want Wubbz to come over." I said while going to look for him.

"Did you say your house? You got one?" Ryan asked.

"Yup." I smiled and showed him my key.

"Can I go see it?" He asked.

"Dad said no boys allowed except for him and Jackson."

"Since when do you listen to him?" He laughed.

"Trueeee... Okay you can come." I smiled and picked up Wubbz.

"Mommy!" Wubbz said excitingly and hugged me. We've been together more often so he started to call me mommy and I called him my little baby.

"Alright I'll be there in a few I have to get some things." Ryan said while walking off to who knows where. I gathered Wubbz's things and went out to my car and buckled him in.

"Yo, I said you can come look not move in." I joked as Ryan came in the passenger seat with a bag.

"It's not that much." He chuckled. "I'll help you break it in."

"Break what in?" I asked as I started driving.

"Break in your new house." He smirked. I gave him a weirded out look and didn't respond, I just turned on the radio. I changed it when I heard they were talking about Justin.

* * *

"Alright, Wubbz is in bed and safe." I said while plopping down on the couch next to Ryan. He was watching TV and then suddenly turned it off.

"You showed me all of downstairs, but you haven't showed me your room." He smirked as he placed his hand on my thigh. I blushed and bit my lip.

"Uhh... What?" I said awkwardly and looked at him. He winked at me and gave my thigh a little squeeze. I started to become nervous.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.5K 332 48
WYB #3 Questions and Secrets and Answers And Tragedy "Feels like I'm falling in love All Over Again" - Big Time Rush
440 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...
5.3K 181 23
Emma Chris and Daniel were best friends since they were very young but summer 2012 Chris falls in love with Allisa and a romance starts to blossom be...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...