Her Last Cheer

By notuorg

| 18+ | Completed | • • • Sevyn Haren was the type of person to fight for what she wanted. She stayed with... More

Author's note
| Chapter One + Ready? Set? Fuck |
| Chapter Two + Hoes never get cold |
| Chapter Three + Lying was a sin. Adultery? I have to get back to you |
| Chapter Four + I could teach a master class in seduction. . .NOT |
| Chapter Five + I have a PhD in sucking dick |
| Chapter Seven + More drama than a damn CW show |
| Chapter Eight + I plead the fifth |
| Chapter Nine + Girls do not need love too |
| Chapter Ten + Lion's Den |
| Chapter Eleven + Jealousy killed the cat |
| Chapter Twelve + Jealousy brought the cat back to life |
| Chapter Thirteen + Steakout or Stakeout? |
| Chapter Fourteen + A friendly gift |
| Chapter Fifteen + Touchdown! |
| Chapter Sixteen + The moaning- no, morning after |
| Chapter Seventeen + How to catch a. . . |
| Chapter Eighteen + What do snitches get? |
| Chapter Nineteen + Two words: I'm fucked |
| Chapter Twenty + Duct tape. I need duct tape |
| Chapter Twenty One + Bachelor #2 please |
| Chapter Twenty Two + The unforeseen circumstance |
| Chapter Twenty Three + The Aftermath |
| Chapter Twenty Four + Don't forget to blink |
| Chapter Twenty Five + Blame it on the. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Six + "At first I did love you, but now I just wanna fuck" |
| Chapter Twenty Seven + What happens in the locker room, stays. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Eight + Another game day |
| Chapter Twenty Nine + Your loss, my gain |
| Chapter Thirty + The date |
| Chapter Thirty One + The simple things |
| Chapter Thirty Two + Life is confusing |
| Chapter Thirty Three + Here we go. . .again |
| Chapter Thirty Four + Final Friday Bright Lights |
Author's Note & A Thank You

| Chapter Six + Theres Waldo |

25.3K 518 271
By notuorg

"So Sev, how did your Friday go?"

How did my Friday go? Should I answer her question with a fucking amazing because I finally got a chance to suck my crush's dick? Or should I answer her question with a terrible, because even though I got a chance to suck his dick, he just shoved away from me with a lame goodnight? I'll avoid from him completely and just say it was good because my school won their game.

And the person who asked that question was Mariah. My cousin who was visiting for the weekend. She had came in early this morning. I picked her up from the airpot, drove her down and we stayed in my dorm room until ten then decided to go get breakfast. Since I had my cousin with me, we couldn't be dinning at some cafeteria for her stay. I drove us to a cute breakfast place and that's where we stayed. Asking questions and whatnot.

"It was cool. My school won and I feel like our cheers came together good." I put my fork down and wrapped my hand around my cup, taking a sip of cranberry juice. "It would've been a perfect day if my coach hadn't been yelling at us an hour before, but still it was fine."

"Damn, she still a bitch?" I nodded my head. "Was auntie there too?" I nodded my head again. Fed up with my nodding, my favorite cousin said, "Stop with the damn nodding."

"Gahdamn, sorry." I dropped my cup back on the table. "Anyways, what's been happening with you?"

"Nothing new, sad to say, I love talking about myself. But school is fine. Family still boring, but fine. Oh, I got a fuckbuddy, but he's not important." Did Veer count as a fuckbuddy? Actually, let me not test that. I didn't need to tell anyone, eventhough my mouth was itching to let these words out. And of course, I had to be tested because her next words were, "Wait- what happened to that teacher you were telling me about? Or was it a coach? You told me like two years ago about him? I only remember because your eyes were big as fuck and full of love, you were scaring the shit out of me. You looked obsessed."

"Why is everyone say that? And no, nothing is going on with us or him." Well. . .he may have gotten married and well. . .I may have sucked his dick.

"Damn, I'm surprised. I was so sure that your crazy ass was going to be planning something or at least trying once to get into his pants or his hand in marriage." She took a sip of her smoothie then looked back toward me, her eyebrows scrunching. "You sure? Why do you have that look on your face?"

What look did I have? Was it really showin- "I sucked his dick."

"I-um-I'm sorry, can I get you guys anything else?" The waitress stuttered as I looked to my left and spotted her. Shit, I needed to look around first before blurting out things like that. "Refill, ma'am?" She was looking at my drink, not me.

Guess I had been very thirsty. I looked down at my drink and yes, it did require a refill. I nodded my head and said, "Sorry, um yes, thank you." The waitress grabbed it and as she took a few steps to the direction of the kitchen, Mariah didn't care/or worry about an audience because she then re-zoomed right back into the conversation,

"Wait- rewind, who's dick? That teacher? Coach?"

Making sure the waitress was not even close to us, I answered, "He's the football coach and yes, I sucked his dick. I offered, he accepted."

"Why do you look like that then? You should be jumping for joy."

"Well. . .he's married."

Now she looked crazy: her eyes wide, her mouth open, her eyebrows twisted. "What? When? Did you know he was married when you told me all that shit you wanted to do to him?"

She thought what she said two years ago was bad? She sure was lucky she couldn't hear my thoughts now. "Um no, I didn't. I found out he was married that incoming school year. I didn't even know the man had gotten engaged or had a girlfriend."

"Sooo, that's crazy. . .you really sucked a married man's dick?"

Wrong fucking timing again. The waitress was back, this time my drink in her hand and an awkward smile on her face. "Sorry uh, here's your drink. Please find me if you need anything else. Enjoy." Then she zoomed out of here. Couldn't blame her.

I re-faced my cousin. "Also, he just left me with a lame goodbye. I feel terrible." But couldn't feel too terrible because still, I sucked a married man's dick.

"Shit, that double sucks. Also, who is he married to? Does she wear adult braces? I hear it sucks when your sucking dick with braces on, so I bet he hates getting head from his wife. That means you were the best head he's ever had in a while." Oh, that's were our priorities were?

"First, fuck you Mariah. When I was in high school, I had braces and the head I gave my boyfriends was magical, so thats false. And is wife is. . .Coach Tylor."

"What the fuck? How did that ever come to be? She looks like she eats men for dinner and he looks like he swallows women before breakfast." I gave her a look. The fuck? "I'm not explaining. But how did those two ever. . .your cheer coach is your lover's husband?"

"I-well yes, yes."

"Well fuck. Did I ever tell you about that time I fucked the basketball coach at my school-" Annnd Mariah did what she did best; talk. When I couldn't take anymore of her stories about the different positions that the basketball coach put her in, I went to go find the waitress. I told her we were ready for the check. Again, she came back at another horrible time. A time when Mariah was describing her most loved sex position. When she flopped the check down, I gave her a nice tip. Dealing with me and my cousin, it was something else.

A couple minutes later, we arrived at my car. Now discussing what was the next plan as the windows were rolled down and we felt that cool breeze.

"Okay, where's the closet mall? I need to go to Victoria Secret." Mariah said.

"Oh? You wanna go to the mall? I thought we were heading to melrose, looking around over there." To be honest, melrose was kinda a drive from here and I would be more than happy to go to the mall instead.

"We could go after, but first Victoria is having a sale and I need new shit. Especially, if I'm going to be messing around with these LA folks."

"And here I thought you were just coming to LA to chill and hang out with your favorite cousin?" I said jokingly while putting on my seatbelt. Then turning toward Mariah and gesturing for her to do the same. She did.

"Ha, don't be too native bitch. Of course I'm mostly going to be hanging out with you, but who knows who we could meet when we're out and about this weekend. So, to the mall we go!"

She was so lucky I loved her. I drove to a nearby mall while blasting music and with the windows rolled down. I was giving her the full Cali experience she missed so much. We arrived, I parked in the underground parking lot and we started walking to the entrance of the mall. We walked, walked, and stopped as we saw a few stores that we wanted to look in, and yeah, we bought stuff. But then we continued our walking and walking until we arrived front and center at Victoria Secret, Big Sale signs high and bright in the place.

"Welcome welcome, ladies. Do you need a bag-" And a couple other stuff the sale's lady told us, which I was not paying anymore attention to. Yes the store was shiny and bright, but I was not buying anything. Right?

"Thank you, thank you. Quick question, can I get fitted? I feel like my boobs have grown this past month." Mariah asked the lady as she grabbed a bag from her hands. The lady, who once I looked at the name tag, was Kelly and she nodded her head, very eagerly. Was this her first day on the job? Of all the times I've been here, no one had a smile as bright as Kelly did. Some would think we offered her a million dollars.

"Of course! Of course. Let's move over here." We followed her direction and ended up in a spot toward the left. Standing in front go the sports bra. Oooh, maybe if I start working out, I'll need one? Oh this purple one looks- Nope, no buying!

"So let's get started." She said as she got out the pink measuring tape. "Are you wearing a sports bra right now? Can you extend-" And once again, her voice was downed out from my brain. I lifted my eyes away from the two, letting them do their thing and scanned the area. Maybe, only maybe, if I found one on sale item I could buy it? What was the harm? I had a lot of lingerie, but what was one more?

I looked around the store but wait- I became stuck. I saw height. I saw shoulders. I saw skin. I saw head. I saw Coach Epps? What the fuck? He turned around to the side, his mouth moving seeming as if he was talking to someone. Was he here with someone? His wife?

Nevermind I had been mistaken. Not that confused though, that was Veer, but his wife was nowhere in sight. It was a little girl. Well not that little if she was in this store. She looked like a high schooler. Probably 15? She had a slick bun on her head. In PINK sweat pants with slides on. Wait, was that his daughter? He couldn't have a daughter. What the fuck. . .first a wife I didn't know about, now a daughter? Damn, he brought a whole definition to the word private.

Oh shit, did I just suck the fuck out of a dick that had a daughter? A father's dick? That better not be his child. Was that Coach Taylor's child? Wait, I was pretty sure if she had a child, I would've known. There would be pictures or something on her desk. And she never, ever talks about kids. It couldn't be. But, shit, shit.

"Um, Mariah. Look who the fuck is here."

Kelly, the sale's associate, who was still fitting her, had the tape under her arms but that didn't stop from Mariah's nosiness. "Who? Who is here?"

"Coach Epps. The guy who's thing I sucked. And he is here with his daughter! Or niece. Or something. I don't know."

"Shit, where? Let me see." I pointed in their direction and I saw Mariah, plus the sale's associate, swivel in their position and face in the direction I pointed to.

"Damn. That's him? You sure? He looks like the man of my dreams and I need that man."

"Sorry, he's married. Taken. You can't have him." Ha, as if that ever stopped me. But he didn't need two other womans. It was called other woman for a reason. One reason.

"Yeah, sure, fine, he's yours. But damn, you sucked his dick? How big was it?" I swatted her shoulder, silently telling her to shut the fuck up. Especially because we were in public. But more important, we talking about this with another person right here.

"Um, I'll tell you in the car. When we are alone Mariah." Theres a place and a time for everything. And me talking about a man's dick size inside a Victoria Secret, with the man not even twenty feet away was not the time nor place.

"Ugh, fine. You gonna go talk to him right?" Mariah asked as she lifted her elbows a little higher, on Kelly's command. Remember Kelly? Yeah, she was still here taking my cousin's bra measurements as we were thinking on what to do about this Veer situation.

"And why would I do that?" I hadn't planned going up to him. I just planned on walking by him, making sure that he saw/recognized me and then swiftly walking away. Maybe that would get him thinking. . .

"I don't know, to make him sweat? You look very cute today and you should show it."

I thought over what she said; I did look cute today and I should show it. "Hm, you know what? Fuck it. Let's go introduce you." I paused, now noticing that we still had Kelly present. Present and still measuring Mariah. "Wait, get your measurements first, then we can go."

After Kelly finished up with Mariah and whatever, we would found ourselves walking toward Coach Epps. Mariah and I, not Kelly. The closer and closer I got to him, the more and more dirty, like plain dirty thoughts started to appear. Why the fuck was I imaging him sucking my toes, right here in this Victoria Secret? Then me returning the favor? Yeah, I was deranged.

My feet now placed in front of him and his niece? (I was crossing my fingers.) He was already facing my way as I was approaching, so all I could do was walk and watch him take me in, bottom to top. Let's hope he was thinking all good things. Bad things too, but mostly good. The little girl had turned around a second later when she heard me speak.

"Hey Coach Epps. I didn't get a chance to say, your welcome last night. You just left so quick out the door." My words were out and three people were making three completely different faces. Mariah's expression was amused. The little child one's was confused, probably wondering who the hell I was. And Veer frowned me at. I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Huh? What door?" The little child questioned, her eyebrows were scrunched. Then she proceeded to look me up and down. "Wait- weren't you at the game last night?" She asked after thoroughly examining me.

"Hi, I'm Sevyn and yes, that was me at the game last night. I'm on the cheer team." I smiled, feeling really good that I was remembered.

Our expressions were twins. "That's so cool! My dad-"

"I know, is a great Coach. He really knows how to pull a team together. I bet everyone wants to drown him in hugs because of last night's win." I winked at Veer and his frown deepened. Why was he mad? I was giving him free cookie points. I also needed to drop that dad bomb now, to see if it's true or not.

Then I heard laughing. Like a slap over your leg kinda laughing, coming from the precious child. "Hold on, you think Veer is my dad? Ha, never ever ever."

"Aye." He playfully tapped the back of the child's head with his hand. "Watch it"

She rolled her eyes then fitted up her hand up to her bun, making sure it was not ruined then continued with her talking. "He's not my dad, he's my uncle. He's only taking me shopping because my mom is working and my dad is taking the baby for some check-up."

"It's not any of her business Sky. Don't talk to strangers." He tried to grab Skye's arm and move her away from us, but I quickly started up another sentence before they could take one step.

"Oh well sorry excuse my manners, I forgot to introduce her. This is my cousin Mariah." I gestured to her, she moved in a little more. "She's visiting me for the weekend. I'm taking her around the city and stuff. Stores and places to eat." Eventhough she grew up here, I did not add.

Mariah smiled to the pair. "Hi, hello. Nice to meet you guys."

"Oh cool." The little girl said to Mariah then lifted her eyes to me, a smirk forming. Oh? "Did you take her to Cheesecake yet or ever? We're headed there after we buy these couple things." She held up her things which consisted in two bras, a pajama set and a perfume.

But yeah, I took her to Cheesecake before. Hell she's been there without me. The Cheesecake Factory was a decent place with decent food and the last time she was out here, we went twice, but what would happen if we never went before. . ."No sadly, we haven't gotten around to eating there yet. Is there even a cheesecake around here?"

Yes there was a Cheesecake around here, but who said playing dumb can't benefit you? The child answered back, "Yep, theres one like ten minutes away from here. I love that place and Veer promised we can go after we finish here. Where are you guys going after this?"

"Uhhh, I actually have no idea. What about you Mariah? What are you planning we do after this?" Ha, I felt like Viola Davis.

She played her part very well, shrugging her shoulders. "Uh, maybe get food? I just don't know where."

"Wait-" Sky exclaimed. "Why don't you guys come with us? The more the merrier. We can meet up there and-"

I was wondering if Veer was going to be the buzzkill that he always was and try to ruin our plans, he lived up to my expectations. "Sky, you don't know these people. They are strangers and what did I just say about you talking to strangers?"

"They're not strangers, Veer. They go to your school and she is on the cheer team. You guys would have had to interact on many occasions. If she's your friend, she's mine too." Before he could deny that last statement, Sky faced me again, "So anyways, what do you guys say?"

Of course my acceptance was ruined because Veer stepped up and stepped in to say, "Excuse us a second- Sevyn, come over here."

And once again, I was being dragged away - Veer's hand enclosed tight around my arm - into a close corner, near the entrance of the store, with Coach Epps. But was I mad about it? Nope, not even a little.

He talked first. No wait, he accused first. "What are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes and tried to lift my arms, so that they could cross in front of me, but the close corner Veer and I was in- it was close and me lifting my arm up was not happening. It wasn't necessary to be this close to me, Coach. "Why do you always ask me that question? Am I always in the wrong?"

"Yup, you are always in the wrong because I state plain and fucking clear that I am married."

"Oh? Didn't seem like you were saying that last night." Yes, I pulled the last night card, again. He could suck it. "Do you remember what you said last night? I remember plain and fucking clear, you said fuck my wife."

"Don't bring up last night. It was a mistake and-"

"Blah blah blah, could never happen again right? Tell me, did I do a good job? I got bruises to show that you did terribly enjoy last night." I was smiling like the Goddamn Joker.

His expression did damper for a second, but then boom: back to stone cold. He backed up, away from me then said, "This is what you're going to do. You're going to politely decline my little nieces lunch invitation and make up some lie, if you ever want what happened last night to happen again. Got it?"

Whatever. "Fine. Fine, you won." This time. I walked myself away from him and went to stand in front of little cupid. I think Sky already knew or had a feeling because she said,

"You can come, huh?"

A sad expression appeared on my face. "Sorry, I just got a text from my mom and I need to pick her up."

"From where?" She questioned, probably wanting to see if I was a good liar. And I was. Lucky me though, I had three people in the audience, awaiting my answer. Sky, Mariah, and Veer, who had made his way over. (I was not lucky.)

I looked over at Mariah, seeing if she was going to help me out, but her smirk was in place so I already knew I was on my own. "Um, the beauty salon. I forgot she was getting her hair done today and I said that I was going to pick her up. She's been stuck there for thirty minutes now so."

The little girl still wasn't giving up though. "Wait- if you knew you had to pick her up, why did you guys go to the mall? How far-"

Thankfully, Veer cut in. "Sky, it's not your business. Now let's get in line before it starts to get too crowded in here."

Finally, the little devil/cupid put her pointy arrows away. "Okay, fiiiiine, but wait. I saw some slides that I like and I just want to check the price real quick. I'll meet you in line."

She looked at the table for a second and I watched, in complete confusion as she looked back to her uncle, making sure his back was turned? For why though? I had no idea. Then she pointed her finger at me, signaling me to crouch down to her level - which I did - and then she said,

"I saw him looking at you the very second you guys came into the store. And my favorite hobby is making trouble for my uncle." She backed away from me, after spilling the Goddamn beans and started her journey, walking to the line where her uncle was probably waiting. She then smiled, one cunning smile. "Have a nice lunch, Sevyn."

And all I could do was stare at the floor. See, I fucking knew it. He wanted, no needed-

"Wait- do we really have to drive all the way to auntie's salon and pick her up?" Mariah, oh my dumb cousin, Mariah asked.

a/n: sorry for the late update. also, i made an instagram: @/notushorgush. link in one of my accouncemnts too

THANKS FOR READINGGG !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
378K 8.4K 54
Melody just graduated high school and her best friend left for the summer. Bored with no one to talk to she logs in online. She enters a chat room to...
10.7K 343 17
Kamora is an 17 year old plus size senior in high she attendees Atlanta Hill High School she is often insecure about her body and appearance but don'...
387K 1.5K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...