seventeen imagines

By yoonzinos

this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️ More

🤼‍♂️ w r e s t l i n g 🤼‍♂️
💐 a n n i v e r s a r y 💐
📑 s t u d y i n g 📑
🐈 c a t r e s c u e r s 🐈
🐯 t h e z o o 🐯
🎮 t h e g a m e r 🎮
🎵 a l l - n i g h t e r 🎵
🍓🪴 i v y 🪴🍓
📸 p h o t o g r a p h y 📸
🎡 c a r n i v a l 🎡
🌌 s t a r g a z i n g 🌌
🍿 m o v i e d a t e 🍿
t h a n k y o u !

📚 b o o k w o r m 📚

409 6 1
By yoonzinos

Lee Chan/Dino ff

It was another day at the local library. You were working on your summer assignments and listening to soothing music.

You were in the middle of writing a short essay and you saw someone sit down in front of you. You look up slightly.

A boy. Young, but he looks so mature. His light brown hair; it looked like the beauty of Autumn leaves and it swayed across his face with every move he made. His beautiful brown eyes that looked like gems underneath his thin, round glasses. His perfect, cute button nose. His slightly parted lips, as pink as a sunset. He was the definition of pure beauty.

He suddenly stops in his tracks and looks at you. You stare into his eyes for a couple seconds and you turn away, continuing your essay. You looked up again and saw that he was also looking at you.

Boy: Hi...

You saw him smile. He had a soft smile and it made you feel warm. You softly smile back.

Y/N: Hi..!

Boy: What's your name?

Y/N: I'm Y/N! What about you?

Boy: My name is Chan!

Y/N: Well, hi Chan.

You blushed and tucked some hair behind your ear. You kept writing and Chan couldn't take his eyes off of you. He slightly blushes. He likes the way your soft voice sent shivers down his spine. Your breathtaking presence was memorable for him. He never appeared in a library before, but today, you changed that for him.

Chan: W-What are you working on?

You look up and meet his big, pleading eyes. He was so interested in you. He closed the book he was reading and leaned forward. He seemed as if he wanted to listen to you. He titled his head. He looked like a child. You smiled and laughed a little.

Y/N: I'm working on a short essay.

Chan: For what class?

Y/N: English.

Chan: Book?

Y/N: Persepolis.

Chan: You read Persepolis!?

Y/N: Yeah! For school...Did you read it too?

Chan: On my own! I love to read!

Y/N: What other books have you read?

Chan: Several!

He pulls out a bag full of books and carefully places it on the table in front of you. You were surprised about how many books were in his bag.

Y/N: Wow...You're quite the bookworm Channie.

Chan: C-Channie??

Y/N: *gasps* Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean th-

Chan: I like Channie!

Y/N: Oh... *smiles* okay.

You went through his bag of books and picked out a book similar to what you've read before. You grabbed the beautiful blue like cover and you smiled. As you were about to say something, Chan speaks instead.

Chan: Their Eyes Were Watching God.

Y/N: Zora Neale Hurston.

Chan: You know your books.

Y/N: Again...English class. I'm not much of a reader.

Chan: Maybe I can change that.

Y/N: Oh really now? *smirks*

Chan: Looks like I have another reason to
come to the library.

Chan lowers his head and blushes softly and you giggle to yourself. You ruffle his hair and pack your things. After you're done, you look at him before you leave.

Y/N: Thanks to you, I have to go home now and finish my work.

Chan: Am I that cute?

Y/N: Maybe.

Chan: Will I see you again?

Y/N: Tomorrow at 2 P.M. Be here.

You softly leave a tiny kiss on his cheek and walk out of the library. You smiled to yourself and covered your mouth. You were excited to see his face again.

— THE NEXT DAY —

Chan was knee deep into one of his favorite books, In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. He's been at the library since 11 A.M. All night, he couldn't sleep regularly because you couldn't escape his mind. He kept seeing your happy smile every time he closed his eyes. He couldn't wait to see you. He was a smiling mess the whole day.

A few hours went by and it was already 4:17 P.M. He kept reading books from his bag and wrote a few poems. He was getting worried about you. He was wondering if you weren't going to show up. He kept tapping his foot and looking at the door. Every time it opened, he jerked his vision towards the door. His face lights up, but once he sees it's not you, he lowers his stance and goes back to reading and writing.

Sooner or later, it was 5 P.M. He was still waiting for you. He became sad and felt he was stood up for the first time. His heart sank to his feet. He felt an ounce of heartbreak flow through his body.

The amount of heartbreak grew bigger once it hit closing time for the library. It was 7:42 P.M. and the librarian told him that he had to leave. He regretfully agreed and started packing up his things. He walks out of the library and stops after he exited the building. He was staring at his feet and tears began to fall. He felt he finally found someone he's interested in, someone he's compatible with, and someone who gets him. He didn't bother wiping them, he just let them fall. One by one, to the ground. He felt weak and wanted to collapse into the cement. How could someone he just met, make him feel so empty?

Y/N: Channie?

He looks up quickly, tears still filling his eyes, his lips parted slightly. He closed them and wiped his tears.

Y/N: I am so sorry, I really wanted to be here.

Chan: Where were you?

Y/N: I had to take care of a few responsibilities. Turns out, it look longer than I thought.

Chan: That's okay.

You felt extremely bad for not being there for him. You walk up to him and wipe the remaining tears from his puffy face. He carefully squeeze his cheeks and give him a hug. He sinks into your arms and hugs you tighter. You liked how you were a little shorter than him, but still the same height. You liked how his face buried into your neck and shoulder. The warmness of his breath traveling on your skin. You felt safe to be in his presence.

Y/N: I can make it up to you.

Chan: How?

Y/N: There's a cafe nearby! I'll treat you.

Chan: Sounds good to me!

You two walked towards the cafe together to be safer. Soon, you arrived to the cafe. You both walk in and he finds a seat while you order for the both of you.

You finish ordering and sit in front of him and hand him his drink. You both got a Caramel Frappechino with cinnamon sprinkled on top, scones, and raisin bread.

Y/N: So...what did you do at the library today?

You drink your frappe and listen to Chan ramble on and on about his day. He was so happy to talk to you. He was smiling wide. You just ate, drank, and listened to him speak. You couldn't stop staring at him. You leaned against your hand and tilted your head. The sound of his voice echoed gracefully through your eardrums. It was soothing like music leaving the keys of a piano. He really was music to your ears.

Chan: Are you...staring at me?

Y/N: Yeah.

Chan: Oh... *blushes*

Y/N: Can I not do that?

Chan: I guess you can.

You slightly smirk and walk over to his side of the table. You sit beside him and pull out your phone. You and Chan took late night pictures of one another and aesthetically took pictures of your food and Frappes.

After a photo session, you put your phone down and drank some more of your Frappe. Chan started laughing at you and you gave him a confused look.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Chan: There's whipped cream on your lips. *laughs*

Y/N: Where?

You were about to wipe your lips, but Chan kisses you softly. His lips felt small, yet meaningful. They filled you with warmth and joy. You smiled as you pulled away.

Y/N: You are sneaky!

Chan: Heh, I know.

You giggle and and lean your head on his shoulder. You really liked him. He was a soft and intelligent guy. You kept talking with Chan all night.

— THE END —

A/N: And here is Dino's lovely ff! I hope you guys like this cute one! I hope you all enjoyed it! I open today! Time to get Ursula'd out later hehe! Enjoy :) - Admin M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.9K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐨, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨...
227K 3.7K 48
[E N D E D!] imagines for my 13 favourite boys! -[h.] lower cases are all intended. swearing are all intended and not censored. no smuts because i do...
802K 16.4K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
362K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom