Knight for Violet [SAMPLE - P...

By kunursalsabila

Violet Grace Ames, her face is innocent as an angel but wild in the inside. Axel Ryder Knight, the ultimat... More

Author Note!
2 // Knight Violet (Part 2)
3 // Knight On Mission
4 // Mystery Girl
5 // She's Here
love story
ANNOUNCEMENT

1 // Knight Violet (Part 1)

159K 3.6K 1.2K
By kunursalsabila

Author's Note : Hi everyone, so starting from this moment I am going to start editing this book so I would like to say thank you to OversizedDevel for helping me. Don't worry, I am not going to take down the book, if its already being edited, i would mention it in every chapter. Love, xoxo

***

[Edited]

***

Axel's POV

              I grab my car key and make my way out of my penthouse. I walked into my private elevator and pressed the button to my private parking too. The reason I have a private elevator and parking is because first, I have a lots of cars and second, I don't like to share what's mine.

              In case you're wondering, I am driving a Ferrari right now, my latest toy. I have at least another ten cars which of course, I'll drive whenever I need a change in speed. I love speed and the feeling I get whenever I drive it fast.

              I start the engine and it roared to life. I drove out from my building and made my way to the famous club in New York owned by my friend. I have a meeting with my friend and of course, some girls to entertain tonight.

              I reach the club in just fifteen minutes and stepped out from the car looking good as ever and catching everyone's attention with my looks and of course my car. I throw my key to the valet and he nodded at me. I am the usual customer and well, I have my own parking here too. The perks of having money and fame at the same time.

              Every girl start to throw themselves to me. I can't blame them with my height and looks, I can put them on their knees. I have a brown eyes with dark brown hair. My height is 6'2. Tall, eh? I know.

             I'm wearing my white t-shirt with a black leather jacket paired with black jeans and a pair of boots. Many people have said that my looks are dangerous and badass so its the reason why I keep on wearing a black leather jacket. I like it, its cool, enough said. I passed all the girls with difficulty to the VIP room where all my boy are waiting for me to start the party.

             I opened the door and all eyes are on me. "What's up?" I smirk. All of them are showing me their pissed off looks and I shrugged, I don't care. Blade with the silver hair, he dyed it recently snorted. "You're late."

              He thinks I care that I'm late? Obviously not so I show him my middle finger, "Shut up dimwit!". Zach is laughing at us while a bimbo is kissing his neck.

              "Where's Chace?" I asked them since I didn't see him the moment I enter this club. All of them shrugged. I am about to pulled out my phone to call him when Chace enter with his glory.

               "Sorry. Girls didn't let me pass through." We rolled our eyes at his statement because honestly, we all know he is lying.

               Let me tell you a bit about my friends starting from Blade. His 6'1 I think, with grey eyes and a bit sane among us. Why? He didn't hook up as many as us. He probably gets laid when he has a problem which is very rare.

               Next is Zach. Well, he and I are totally the same. We get laid every night with different girls. Don't ask us how many because we lose track of it. He's 6'1 tall with black hair and brown eyes.

               Lastly, Chace. His face look so kind and innocent but trust me he is far from it. He can be a pain in the ass when he want to and nobody can stop him. He is 6'0 tall with brown hair and blue eyes.

              Then, there is me. The ultimate playboy and troublemaker for the Knight family, But I don't care. I live once and I want to enjoy it as long as I can. I have money and I think I'm allowed to enjoy it.

              We have our own company and we are billionaires. We make money by ourselves. We first met on the first year at Harvard, which is of course in the club. We clicked right away because no one could understand the pressure of being the heir to family more than us.

                I grab the beer on the table, pour it into the empty glass and drink it in one shot. A bimbo in the room is sitting beside me and showing me her fake boobs. Well, I don't mind its fake or natural as long as it is boobs. She start to kiss my neck and I let her. On one side, Zach is making out with the bimbo.

               Blade stood up, "I'm going to dance floor". Chace decided to follow him so both of them left the room leaving me and Zach having fun with our women.

               I almost drink one bottle of beer and don't worry, I can hold my liquor very well. Among our group, I'm the better one. I pushed the bimbo away, I need to find some girl for me to bring to hotel to entertain me tonight. I need some release.

               "When I push you away, then you go." I told the bimbo. She pouted slightly, sucks! I don't like having a girl being clingy or forcing myself to be with her. When I say no, it means no. Period.

               I glare at her then I make my way to the dance floor trying to find a girl for me to have, I wonder who will get lucky tonight to have me for one night?

               Its really hard making way through the crowd when someone keeps pulling you to them, grabbing my hand asking me to dance with them. I pushed them slowly and glare when they refuse to let me go. Just then, I turn to look at my right. Oh god, the view is killing me..slowly.

               This girl is swaying her hips in that tight black dress. My my, her body isn't skinny nor fat. She looks so hot with the curves. Now, this is what I'm looking for tonight. I can't help but stare at her while she still dancing, absorbing the music and let her body dance to it. She look so carefree yet I know she's the wild type.

                I shook my head at the thoughts of it. I keep watching her and I snapped out from my thoughts when I saw her making her way to the bar. I followed her, I need to have her by hook or by crook tonight.

               "One martini." I ordered, the bartender nodded and started making the drink. Another bartender put one glass of beer infront of the girl. She drank it in one shot. God, that is so hot.

              "Hi, what is your name beautiful?" I asked her. She looked at me and smirked.

               "I'm Ms. Not-Freaking-Interested." Ah! Feisty..and wild. This will be so interesting and fun tonight.

              "My name is Axel." She look at me and snorted. She ordered another glass of beer. I grab my martini and take a sip, still staring at her while she took another shot of beer.

              "You're not telling me your name?" I try again. "I'm sure your name is as pretty as you."

              She laughed sarcastically, she laugh at me when no one would do that to me, "I told you just now". She put some money on the bar and went back to the dance floor.

            "Knight gets rejected tonight. The first time ever!" said a familiar voice. Blade.

            "There is always a first time." Damn you Chace.

             I glare at both of them. I look back at the girl on the dance floor and she is swaying her hips in sexy way with the slow song at the background. Damn, I feel so hot and some part of my body are getting hard. What did she do to me?

            She spoiled my mood of getting laid. I fished my phone out and took a picture of her. Its not that clear though but enough for me to use it in finding her name. I put it back my phone in the pocket. If I didn't get her name the easy way then I should try the hard way.

              "I'm going back." I said to Blade and Chace, pushing them since they are blocking my way. Blade grab my shoulder and laughed at me, "Aw, you frustrated?"

              I glare at him and pushed him again, "Shut up! I'm not in the mood."

              Chace snorted, "Who will have the mood when you just get rejected for the first time." Chace retort while Blade nodded. They looked at each other and high-five. Great, they will use this against me until I get the girl.

               "F-ck off." I make my way out of the club with one mission.

               Finding that girl's name. I never thought I could go this far for just one girl but nobody rejects me and she did – for the first time ever. I need her on my bed, sooner or later. She's mine to have.

A/N : How is my first chapter? ;) I'm so excited that I have to put the chapter today!
Vote and comment please :)
Love, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
113K 5.7K 22
*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE & SEXUAL CONTENT In beautiful Las Vegas, where people come from all over in hopes of getting lucky lives Victoria Muller. Having s...
349K 16.8K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
4.9M 86.9K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...