The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1

1.3K 29 29
By Dmcsage

3rd person pov (Past )

After finally leaving Verse  for the pain Y/n endured Joe,Deadpool, Amaterasu, and Y/n wondered the streets.

Y/n:Finally we've our asses out of that crap feast!

Amaterasu: I  know it must be a dream come true for you boys hehe.

Viewtiful Joe: You kidding Ama this is so freaking sweet! I always wondered what the vigilante hero gig as like but now I can do it! 

Joe pumped his fist into the air with a laugh as  Deadpool stared into a shop.

Deadpool: Dudes let's got some new damn clothing for this shit!

Y/n:*smirks* Heh new threads for a new life style? Sounds good to me what about you Ama?

Amaterasu:*grins* Sounds wonderful I've been meaning to find a new Kimono!

Viewtiful Joe: Then guess it's a plan bros!

After they went in Y/n saw Bayonetta in a new outfit causing him to call out to her.

Y/n: Yo Cereza  should've expected you in place like this.

Bayonetta: Oh well now if it isn't my favorite handsome Devil~ Thought about getting out of that dreadful schoolboy outfit finally?

Y/n: Well we finally said fuck off to Verse so it all made sense to me. Why the hell would I wear a stuffy uniform now that I'm free?

Deadpool: Dude you should totally by this beauty Y/n!

Y/n turned to Deadpool seeing the outfit he was wearing.

Y/n Damn Wade wear did you find those?

Deadpool: Back of the shop man, I'd say you will rock this shit!

Y/n:Always did hate wearing shirts, Why not!

After Y/n threw on the outfit Amaterasu and Bayonetta blushed at the sight.

Y/n:Well Ladies how do I look?

Amaterasu/Bayonetta;Handsome as always!/ Good enough to eat~

A few seconds later Deadpool came out with a laugh causing Y/n to whistle.

Deadpool: CHECK IT GUYS DEADPOOL THE ASSASSIN WITH A MOUTH!

Y/n: Damn Wade your rocking that suit man!

Viewtiful Joe: You should totally buy it dude!

???: THERE YOU ARE JOE I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!

Joe had his ear grabbed before he freaked out knowing it was newfound girlfriend Silvia.

Viewtiful Joe:W-WAIT A SEC S-SILVIA B-BABE!

Silvia: Nu uh Joe you promised me we'd spend time together!

Viewtiful Joe:*To Y/n and the others*  S-Sorry guys I-I gotta go!

Amaterasu: We understand Joe go on and have fun on your date!

Y/n: We'll see ya back at the shop!

Bayonetta; Shop you say? I never pegged you for a business man Y/n.

Y/n: Well now that's cuz I'm taking up the only jobs worthy my style.

Bayonetta: Oh my becoming a Demon Hunter are we?~

Y/n: Yep and other supernatural odd jobs  or investigations no one else will take. Just gotta find a damn name for the place.

Bayonetta: Well then your quite the open minded man aren't you? I do hope your business goes well Y/n. If you ever need help from a lady like me don't be afraid to call.~

Y/n smirking nodded as she walked away. After buying their stuff Y/n and the others made their way back to the shop Y/n would come to know as home.  

Deadpool: Dibs on the basement!

Amaterasu: Hold on Wade we don't even know-

Deadpool opened a door revealing one before he jumped into it.

Deadpool: TOO LATE AMIGOS! TIME TO CRAFT MY ASS A POOL CAVE HAHA! LET'S SEE HOW BRUCE WAYNE FEELS ABOUT THAT!

Y/n shrugged then looked upstairs before turning to Amaterasu.

Y/n:Guess Upstairs is all ours then/

Amaterasu: I guess so darling.

Y/n smirked then grabbed Amaterasu off her feet causing her to laugh;while the Sparda carried her upstairs. The next day Y/n and Ama woke up to hear Joe's excited voice echoing through the building. 

Viewtiful Joe: DUDES YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!

Deadpool: What did you get announced for smash or something?

Viewtiful Joe: NO MAN I FINALLY HAVE MY FIRST ARCH ENEMIES! AIN'T THAT SO COOL ?!

Amaterasu:*smiles* Oh wow good for you Joe honestly i'm happy for you.

Y/n: That's cool bro after all that shit at Verse ya deserve it.

Viewtiful Joe: THIS ISN'T AWESOME IT'S VIEWTIFUL BRO! I feel great right now,like I could take on the world and win with a smile!

Y/n: In that case guess it's time to celebrate isn't it?  Y'all know the greatest way to celebrate?

Y/n/Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool: GUYS NIGHT MOTHERFUCKER!

Amaterasu:(Mind) They'll never change will they? 

Amaterasu stared at Y/n's face seeing his childish grin before she giggled.

Amaterasu;(mind) Y/n looks so precious when he's with them.  

Deadpool: WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 LADS!

???: Hold it right there boys I have some business with Y/n before ya go.

Y/n turned seeing lady walking over before placing her hand on the wall next to him.

Lady: Where is it Y/n?~

Y/n: Where uhh where is what at?

Lady: Well where is my money you owe me? Remember for using my most beloved weapon ; Kalina Ann on a low bred Demon.~

Y/n: Well ya see-

Deadpool:(mind) Oh shit go go gadget Deadbro mode!

Deadpool flung his arm over Lady before he began to sob.

Deadpool: Oh dear Mary I-i'm so sorry but he gave most of his money to me! You see my late girlfriend has been put in the hospital and I didn't have the money to fix her!

Lady turned to Deadpool giving Y/n a chance to seek out of her grip before; he went out the back door. When Lady turned back she noticed this before she turned back seeing Deadpool and Joe were gone aswell. Lady sighed in with a face palm before she sat on Y/n's couch.

Lady: Those idiots they are so hard to love but even harder to hate.

Amaterasu: They do that alot to you. You plan to stay until they come back Mary?

Lady: Yeah Guess I'll order us some food. I just don't get how you can stay with him sometimes. He's really childish you know?

Amaterasu: I know that but there is something else about him others don't see. You'll see Y/n is "special" to put it lightly.

While Y/n and the boys drove off Y/n fist bumped Deadpool before they cheered.

Y/n/Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Timeskip brought to you by these

3rd person pov

Y/n and the others walked into a nearby bar where Y/n took a seat.

Y/n: Yo my friends and I are gonna need the best drinks ya got.  

Claire: Coming right up Mr,?

Y/n: Redgrave, Y/n Redgrave nice to meet ya.

Claire Well Y/n my names Claire Redfield I take it you guys have been here for a while?

Y/n: Yeah but up at that joke Academy Verse. 

Claire; Woah hold on your saying you all managed to get in there

Deadpool: Yeah but now were EX students who are going freelance baby. Ya need anything from a demon dead, a mystery solved, or a good old fashion man cut don't fruit ninja style;we're there.

Viewtiful Joe: Oh yeah guys what are the plans after all this?

Y/n:*smirks* heh Glad ya asked Joe cuz I got us some good old concert tickets. All to see the Rock Queen herself.

Deadpool: Bro you got us all tickets to see Elena Huston?!

Y/n: Ya got that right!

The three of them laughed among each other as Claire laughed at them.

Claire: I bet my brother would love to talk with you guys. Believe it or not he actually got me into her music. I was actually heading to that concert soon too.

Y/n; Guess great minds think alike huh? Well then here's to new friends and good drinks.

Y/n/Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool/Claire:Cheers!

 After they drank with each other the group went off towards the concert. When they walked in Claire noticed Y/n's guitar case on his back.

Claire: Hey Y/n why did you bring that with you?

Y/n:*grins?* Oh that thing I play some shows of my own is all.

As the crowds cheered Elena Huston and her band members got on stage.

Elena: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT!  IT'S AWESOME SEEING SO MANY FACES ENJOY MY SONGS AND I HOPE WE MAKE THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES TO ALL NEWCOMERS!

As they began to play far away a man is seen devouring another's intestines .

Elena:

Standing where I should be
Believing as I'm told to believe
Being who I should be
Doing what I should do

Did you hear what I said
Did you get what I meant
What you saw is an illusion
You're living in delusion!

Going on and on I have the future in my hands
Getting loose from days I never could get over
Going on and on until I'm finally myself
Getting out of this dishonest world I never wanted
Now is the time
Now is the time

Ask me if you're anxious
I'll give you all the answers
Truth or dare - it's your choice
Your truth is what you wish for

Who am I to tell you that the future's in your hands?
Set me free from lies and cold deceptions, I'm so scared
Going on and on across this land, across the time
Going on to see, to feel, to breathe
I've always wanted

Sleepless nights I'm spending
Counting all the words that broke my heart
I'm leaving all my past here
Then I'll see the world for sure

Going on and on I have the future in my hands
Getting loose from days I never could get over
Going on and on until I'm finally myself
Getting out of this dishonest world I never wanted

Now is the time
Now is the time

Chase after time
Chase after time

Y/n and the others cheered until a person began to scream in the crowd. Y/n and the others turned.

Y/n:Guess we got ourselves  someone trying to start a Mosh pit.

Claire:Shit Zombies are here of all places!? I didn't even pack a weapon with me.

Y/n smirked before he took of his guitar case.

Y/n:Guess it's a good thing I packed my party starters Ha!

Y/n threw the bag into the air before Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, and Deadpool ,guns fell out.

Deadpool: TIME TO SLICE AND DICE!

Y/n: THIS PARTY 'S GETTING CRAZY LET'S ROCK BABY!

 Y/n rushed at a zombie  before slashing it in half. Viewtiful Joe struck a pose before he changed into his suit with a grin.

Viewtiful Joe: HENSHIN A GO GO  BABY!

Deadpool saw his Katanas before he grabbed them and stabbed through a zombies head. When one rushed at Claire she kicked it back. Deadpool saw the beast  go to grab her before he tossed her one of his guns. Grabbing it Claire quickly shot the zombie in the head.

Claire: Thanks Wade.

Deadpool: Hot damn Y/n you got a bloodline to sure as shit continue.

Viewtiful Joe used mach speed as he rushed a group of Zombies and unleashed a barrage of attacks. Seeing a group of zombie dogs rushing at him Joe dodged them all with a chuckle.

Viewtiful Joe: Man I thought Zombie dogs would be more threatening!

Y/n  blew off another's head before turning to Deadpool who's swords had heads mounting on them. 

Y/n: You've got a point but I wouldn't say this shows over just yet. Something tells me the encore is coming up.

 In the sky bats came down forming a certain demon below with a giggle.

Y/n: How come I can't meet any nice girls?

Nevan: Hello there Sugar~ Is it your first time here?~

Y/n: Yeah it is...You'll be nice to me won't you?~

Nevan: Honey I'll treat you so nicely you'll never  want to leave~

Y/n smirked as he threw drew Rebellion from his back.

Y/n: Now that's what i'm talking about.

As Nevan's body surrounded in lighting Y/n rushed at her. Swinging Rebellion  Y/n was blocked Nevan's dress turned into a shadow like blade. Meanwhile with Deadpool and Joe the two noticed the sky glowing as angel's flied down. When a giant one went to blast them two giant  arms punched it away. 

???: You boys looked like you could use our help.

Bayonetta; I do love a good party don't you Jeanne?

Jeanne; That I do Cereza now why don't we show these angels a thing or 2?

Bayonetta and Jeanne  jumped towards the angels causing Deadpool to laugh.

Deadpool: OH YEAH BABY TEAM SUPER SEXY STYLE IS TOGETHER! AHAHA!

Deadpool  threw a  grenade into the air causing Joe to jump up then throw it;into Angels mouth. Viewtiful Joe watched one blow up before kicking another onto a spike.

Viewtiful Joe: RED HOT KICK!

Deadpool shot at 3 of them then  hacked off another's arm. Stabbing it in the head the merc with a mouth hit it with a upper cut. Running  towards another Deadpool watched it was suddenly crushed  by Bayonetta. In the sky  Bayonetta balanced herself on a angel's blade before she spun around killing many in the process.   When one  went to stab her the Umbra witch  grabbed it with her legs before throwing it the ground.

Bayonetta: Come on boys let's dance!

Jeanne summoned her familiar  before she used it to tear a angel into pieces.

Jeanne: These foolish beast have no grasp of who they dealing with.

Bayonetta: As per usual Jeanne what makes it so surprising this time? Atleast they lot still knows how to make a entrance.

Jeanne: Touche Cereza.

 Noticing a giant Angel and Demon charging at them the witches smirked. As Bayonetta summoned Madama Butterfly she readied her fist.

Bayonetta: Let me show you why you don't fuck with a witch.

 As Madama slammed her fist through the creatures skulls she  shook the city.After Y/n thrusted Rebellion through Nevan's chest she  fell back until he caught her. 

Nevan: My your sweet.

As Nevan ran her finger across Y/n's body she tried to attack him;only to be shot in the stomach.

Y/n: You'd think so wouldn't you?

Nevan: Your father was a handsome Devil;but your no slouch yourself. Very well I'll help you out from here on out sugar. I just hope you can handle my beautiful sounds~

As she faded into her  guitar form Y/n smirked before he began to rock out. With a cheer Y/n raised his arms into the air.

Y/n;  AHAHA YES WOOHH!!!

Madama Butterfly: That boy is as cocky as his father was. I must say it suits him well hehe~  However  if Sparda we're alive today maybe even  a Devil like him may have cried seeing Y/n.

After Y/n and the others went to head back Y/n stared at Claire.

Y/n: You sure you don't need an escort back?

Claire: I'm sure but you guys helped me have the best night of my life.

As Claire kissed Y/n on his cheek she waved after running off.

Deadpool: Lucky!

Y/n:Alright everyone let's get back home!

As the year went by Y/n's legacy as a Demon hunter became more well known. All creatures he was sent after knew and despised his name. As a Angel and a demon sat in a room Y/n and Bayonetta stood on the outside of the door.

Y/n: *smirks*You ready to rock Cereza?

Bayonetta:*licks lips* Oh course Y/n let's get this show started shall we?

As Y/n kicked  in the door he  got the two beast attention.

Y/n/Bayonetta: LET'S DANCE!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 95
Remake of the mortal god (a multiverse crososver) -characters and images aren't mine Y/N here is on the adventure of a lifetime with allies, lovers...
6.7K 109 14
Izuku yagi life wasn't great he was born prematurely so for his entire life he was indoors all the time never allowed to leave not even school so his...
28.9K 612 22
Dmc x Attack on Titan Crossover. #1 in Mikasaackermen 8/20/22 #1 in aotcrossover 10/30/22
6.4K 103 10
Jaune Arc was neglected and belittled by his whole family except his beloved sister Saphron all because he wanted to be a hero like she was but he di...