The forgotten twin(BakugoxF!m...

By hp_noodles

Y/n todoroki, shoto's twin sister. Easily forgotten and pushed aside. Your quirk cremation, the same as your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

4.8K 78 28
By hp_noodles

I woke up to a constant vibrating next to my head. I slowly opened my eyes. I grabbed my phone squinting at the bright screen. It took a minute for me to adjust. I saw multiple text messages from Shoto. A few from Fuyumi and Natsuo. I opened Shoto's text messages.

❄Ice Man❄: Hey you home yet

❄Ice Man❄:N/n?

❄Ice Man❄: Do you know why Father is upset?

❄Ice Man❄:Y/n!!!

❄Ice Man❄: Father said you ran away

❄Ice Man❄: Where are you?!

❄Ice Man❄: Are you safe?

❄Ice Man❄: Y/n!! answer the phone.

Best Todoroki twin: I'm fine

❄Ice Man❄: Finally! Where are you?

Best Todoroki twin: Don't worry about it. I don't want Father reading the text messages.

❄Ice Man❄: I'm really worried. Father is extremely mad you left again.

Best Todoroki Twin: Don't be worried I'm perfectly safe. And Father can deal with it.

❄Ice Man❄: Are you still going to school tomorrow?

Best Todoroki Twin: Yes I am. I'll explain what's happening then. can you tell Fuyumi and Natsuo I'm okay please.

❄Ice Man❄: Yes stay safe.

Best Todoroki twin: Will do❤

I turned my phone off rolling over. He got so worried. It's only about 7 in the morning and now that I'm awake I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep again. Bakugo is still passed out and the rest of the house is quiet so I'm guessing they're asleep to. I crawl off the mattress as quiet as possible trying not to wake Bakugo up. I walked down into the kitchen.

I can always make them breakfast. They are letting me stay here. I look around the cabinets finding some pepper and pans. I open the fridge grabbing out eggs, cheese, bacon. I start cooking the bacon and start cracking some of the eggs. I threw in some pepper and salt mixing it up. When the bacon finished I crushed it up into smaller pieces adding them into the eggs. I poured some of the eggs into the pan leaving some for everyone else.

I added the cheese and folded the egg in half. I waited for it to cook all the way through and then repeated the process. I made four omelets for everyone. I smiled at my handy work. This is the first time I've willingly made someone food. I heard people start coming down the stairs as I start cleaning up the dishes. I heard a gasp and turned around smiling.

"Good morning everyone," I said and they sat down at their plates," I made everyone an omelet."

"You didn't have to do this sweetie," Mitsuki says smiling at me,

"Yeah I did," I said finishing washing the dishes," You guys are letting me stay here, this is the least I could do. Now eat."

They all dug in. Mitsuki bit into it first and her eyes brightened," Where did you learn to cook. This is amazing."

"Oh I just picked it up," I said eating mine," I was the only one who made Father's food. So I just learned."

"Oh well you are always welcome to cook whenever. This is so amazing," Masaru said.

I smiled at them. I glanced over at Bakugo and he was happily eating. He noticed me looking at him and glared at me. I looked back at my food snickering. He didn't like the fact that I saw him enjoying something I made. Everyone finished rather quickly. I tried washing their dishes but Mitsuki kicked me out of the kitchen before I could. I head back upstairs and sat leaning in Bakugo's bed.

I heard my phone buzz and I grabbed it.

Pikachu⚡: Hey you wanna hang out today? Kirishima already agreed and Mina said she had stuff to do.

Best Todoroki Twin: Let me check.

I ran downstairs back into the kitchen. Bakugo was drying the dishes. He was grumbling under his breathe, not happy he had to do chores.

"Hey boom boom boy," I said catching his attention," Wanna hang out with Denki and Kiri today? They just texted."

"No," He said going back to the dishes.

"Oh come on, why not?" I asked moving in front of him.

"Because I don't want to hang out with shitty hair and dunce face," Bakugo says looking at me again.

"Please," I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

I can tell he was trying to resist. He growled," Fine."

"Yay, thank you boom boom boy," I jump excitedly and run back up to his room grabbing some clothes.

(This is the outfit she chose. She is going to keep her burned arm covered)

I quickly got changed and then grabbed my phone to text Denki.

Best Todoroki Twin: Alright I can go where are we gonna meet.

Pikachu⚡: Meet me at the Boba shop that we first met at and then we can head to watch a movie.

Best Todoroki twin: Alright see you in a few

I walked downstairs to get Bakugo to get in actual clothes. He had finished drying the dishes when I came down. I walked back up to him sitting myself on the counter.

"Go get ready," I said and he turned around standing in front of me," I got a location to meet the boys."

"What are we gonna do?" He leaned on the counter still in front of me.

"We're gonna watch a movie," I said leaning slightly forward.

"Do they know I'm coming?" He asked

"No they don't," I said," We can make it a surprise."

"Whatever," He said heading over to the stairs," Give me a minute to get dressed."

I nodded and he went up the stairs. I sat on the counter swinging my legs. I already have my purse so I'm fully ready to go. Bakugo came down the stairs and I jumped off the counter. I couldn't help but check out Bakugo's outfit. He looked good. He is in a grey letterman jacket and a grey shirt underneath that looks like it says fuck u. He had a pair of jeans on with it.

(Like this. He looks good in it)

"I'm ready," He said opening the door and we walked out together," Old hag we're going to the movies with some friends," He called inside."

"Alright stay safe," Mitsuki called from the inside.

"There it is," I said laughing as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Shut up," He mumbled.

I led him to the Boba shop. I saw Kirishima and Denki standing in the front talking. Denki looked over and I waved. He waved back both had a surprised look on their faces.

" I didn't think you were coming Bakubro," Kirishima said.

"Shut up shitty hair," I hit Bakugo on the arm and looked back at Kirishima and Denki.

"Alright we ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep," Denki said and we started walking to the movie theater.

Me and Bakugo walked next to each other as Denki and Kiri walked in front of us. The three of us goofing off with each other. Bakugo stayed quiet for the most part unless he was calling one of us stupid.

"Hey dunce face, what movie are we planning on watching anyway?" Bakugo asked as we neared the movie theater.

"I was thinking the Black Widow movie," Denki said.

"Oh I've been wanting to watch that," I said excitedly. (I actually have been wanting to watch that.)

"Same here," Kirishima agreed with me.

We were all fine with that movie and shortly after arrived at the movie theater. I payed for my ticket first getting f/c and f/d and then standing on the side waiting for the rest of them. Kirishima came to stand next to me as we waited for the other two to finish.

He leaned over whispering," How did you convince Bakugo to come? He always say's no to us."

"I just asked him to" I said looking at him confused," but he went last time."

"That was after we told him you were coming," Kirishima said.

"Oh," That's weird.

I shook it of as Bakugo and Denki finally finished grabbing their stuff. We all went into the theater and found spots to sit. I sat between Kirishima and Bakugo.

~Time Skip brought to you by me not knowing what happens in the movie~

We walked out of the theater together," That was such a good movie," I said excitedly.(Seriously though Is it good or not I need to know TwT)

"It was really good," Denki said and we high fived. Why? Who knows.\

We walked ahead of Kirishima and Bakugo. We were running down the sidewalk like toddlers. I was so happy right now. Me and Denki were chasing each other around. Kirishima was laughing at us walking with Bakugo. I smiled back at them. They were really my best friends. I grabbed out my phone.

"Let's take a photo," I said holding my phone up. Denki held up a peace sign smiling, Kirishima just smiled and Bakugo just stood there. It works. I took the photo putting my phone away.

(This is close enough to what I meant but put you in Denki spot and switch Sero out for Denki. I might have forgotten about Sero being in the Bakusquad but I'll put him in more later.)

We walked back to the Boba shop together. Me and Denki continuing to be hyper people. Me and him share half a brain cell when we are together. We talked for a little longer in front of the shop.

"We should probably start heading home," Kirishima said looking at his phone.

"Yeah we'll see you tomorrow," They both walked away.

Me and Bakugo waited for them to be out of sight before we started walking to his house," Thank you for coming today Bakugo," I said skipping ahead of him.

"Whatever, Flames," He said.

"You can't tell me you don't have fun with them," I said stopping and looking at him.

"I definitely can tell you that," He says walking past me.

"It would be a lie," I said walking with him," and you know it."

"Whatever," Bakugo said unlocking his door.

I kicked off my shoes and walked in. I slowly rolled my sleeve up. It was getting so hot with this shirt on. It felt like I was suffocating in it.  Me and Bakugo walked up to his room again. I grabbed a new shirt and went to the bathroom to change it. It was just a normal AC/DC band shirt. I walked back into the room flopping down next to Bakugo on his bed. It was a long day with them, but it was fun.

--------

Hey guys thank you for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. I also hope you keep reading.

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1827

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
31.1K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
23.8K 505 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...
234K 5.4K 41
M/n is a twin brother of shoto todoroki but 7 minute younger. he was born quirkless and got throw away by his father enji todoroki aka endevour when...