Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Temper | 5

5.9K 73 4
By fantasyxwrites

~recap~

"P-please n-no more, I b-beg you" he trembled.
"Oh we aren't finished yet" I said. His begging made me smile.
"W-what are y-you gonna do to me..."
"You'll find out" i said as I walked towards the rusted, blood stained door.
He sighed with relief, thinking it would be the end of his torture session.
"Oh and one more thing..." I spun around, pulled the gun back out from my garter and...

BANG.

...

I walked out of the dungeon and into my en-suite. I flicked on the bathroom light, the rays bounced off the mirrors. Running the bathtub I filled it with vanilla scented bubbles. Climbing in i signed with content. The bubbles were like silk blankets across my skin. I massaged the loofa into my body, the blood dripping off dying the water red.

I finally decided to get out and I wrapped a towel around my body. I came out of the bathroom and through to my closet. The room was huge. In the centre was a giant chandelier, diamonds were dripping from it. I chose some silk pyjamas and slipped on my cosy slippers.

I slumped onto the bed and gazed around the room. My eyes landed on the door as it began to open and Silas and Alek stepped inside, carrying a laptop and some folders.
"We found some information we think you'll like to see" Alek announced.
I raised my brow at them and they showed me their laptop. The addresses of all men were shown on the screen.
"Perfect" I said smirking.
"We'll leave for Paris tomorrow" I said to them " but we need to drop by the office first, I have a meeting at 10"
They nodded and began to leave.
"Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite" they said teasing in unison.
I launched a pillow at the door but they closed it just in time. I rolled my eyes as I heard them snickering down the hall. I laid my head on the pillow and I slowly began to let the darkness surround me.

...

The sun began to creep in through a crack in the curtains. I covered my head with a pillow, protecting myself from it's burning rays. Eventually I gave in and got out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom and turned on the shower, smoothly rubbing the lavender body wash into my skin. If I was honest, deep down I was quite excited about going to Paris. It was mother's dream to go, so it felt like I was granting her wish in a way. I massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my brown hair, I loved how the blonde highlights stood out in the summer time.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I quickly got out and wrapped a towel around myself.
"Yes?" I said opening it.
It was Anya.
"Breakfast is ready dear" she said smiling back at me.
"Thank you" I said and with that I closed the door as she began to walk away . I walked into my closet and picnicked out my Gucci blazer over some net tights. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and brought two strands down In front of my face. I slipped on my heels and grabbed my small bag and began to walk towards the dining room.

The maids were laying out the plates while others were serving the food. Beautiful pancakes sat in the centre next to some fresh roses from the garden. There was a bowl of melted chocolate and fresh fruit placed next to them. I turned my head towards the maids.
"That'll be all thank you" I said nodding at them. They nodded back and left the room. Alek and Silas caught my eye as they came in through the door yawning.
"Morning" I said looking back down at my phone.
I put it down and we began to eat.
"I pulled up a little more information on these men we're paying a visit to today" he said with a smirk.
"Fire away" I said dipping a small piece of pancake in the chocolate and eating it.
"Their current address is Paris, avenue Montaigne."
Their? I thought. Who else lives there?
"Who else lives there?" I asked
"Ummm" he said looking down at his laptop and typing " him and his wife"
"Names?"
"Maisie and James Jones " Silas replied throwing a raspberry in his mouth.
I nodded at his response and listen carefully as Alek continued.
"His wife seems to be only with him for the money."
"How do you know" Silas questioned accusingly.
"Well she's 24 and he's 65, and she gets him to buy her Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton all the expensive brands"
"Fair point" he said taking another mouthful of his pancakes.
"Right shall we go, the meeting is in 30 minutes"
We all rose from our seats and walked out into the Fourier.
"Goodbye dear" I heard a muffled voice say from afar. I knew exactly who it was.
"Goodbye Anya" I called back as we walked out of the front doors. We reached the car and settled in the lambo. I was driving today. I pressed the accelerator down all the way and we sped off out of the automatic gates.

...

We pulled up outside the office and walked in. The sound of my heels tapping against the marble floor was all we could hear. People passing by kept their heads down.

As we reached my office I caught the woman from before laying magazines and mugs of coffee on the table. I pushed open the doors making her jump in fear. I walked around to the seat at my desk and sat down. Silas and Alek had already taken their seats on the chairs in front.
"That's all" I said glancing at the woman, she scooted out back through the doors. I took a sip from the coffee that had been given and flicked through the magazine.

Knock! knock!

"Come in" I commanded. Our heads shot towards the door, glaring at the intruder. It was Henry, one of the new bodyguards for the office. He had brown short hair and showed no emotion on his face.
"Yes?" I said raising a brow at him in his direction.
"Stork incorporated are here to see you" he replied back.
"Send them in" I said and looked back down at my magazine.

A few seconds later 3 men walked in with a woman wearing glasses trailed behind, carrying piles of pages kept close to her chest.
"Good morning miss Petrova" one of the men spoke, trying to sound intimidating. I glared back at him, making him gulped and he stepped back in fear.
"Now, how about we start" one of the men chirped.
2 hours had gone past and they were still droning on.
"And that's why you should invest in our company" he finished.
"Hm." I hummed " please leave" I responded.
"EXCUSE ME!?" The man barked back.
His disrespectful response made me look up from my desk. I was pissed, more than pissed.
"How dare you!" He said glaring.
"Leave it man" one of the men whispered in his ear trembling.
"NO. Do you know who you're talking to!?"
"You should listen to your friend. Or you'll end up like John..." I said smirking. Silas and alek gave me the same look from the chairs in front.
"WHO THE HELL IS JOHN"
"Keep running that mouth of yours and you'll find out" I said staring deep into his eyes.
"You don't scare me" he snarled "you're just a pathetic woman"
His words finally pushed me off of the edge. Pulling open my desk draw I brought out my gun and aimed for him. He began to tremble.
"Pathetic woman huh?" I bellowed at him. I could see sweat beads dripping from his forehead.
"I-I'm s-sorry m-miss, I d-didn't m-mean it I-I swear" he stuttered.
"Yeah you should be" I said glaring.

BANG.

A scream escaped the other girls mouth as she saw his body fall to the ground with a thump. She became a crying mess.
"Have someone come clean this up immediately" I ordered looking towards Silas and Alek.
"And get them out of here" I said pointing towards the guests who had backed into a corner.
They led them out, the woman's screams echoed throughout the building. I rubbed circular motions on my temples. I had gotten a headache from all her screaming. I picked up my magazine once again, flicking threw the pages.

...

"Ma'am" Henry said entering the office. " the jet is ready"
I looked up from my magazine. Grasping my bag, I checked the time on my phone.
"Right on time, thank you Henry" I said nodding. He returned the nod and left.
I got up from my seat and pushed open the glass doors.

"Maria won't be happy about this" Silas said smirking and crossing his arms over his chest
"I won't be happy about what" I said, my heels coming into hearing distance .I looked up from my bag after putting my phone away and raised my eyebrow suspiciously.
"N-nothing m-ma'am, i-it'll all b-be sorted s-soon." She stuttered,keeping her head down
"I want to see you in my office monday next week" I said lowering my gaze on her. She nodded obediently and I turned back,walking to the entrance. I had designed the building myself, with the help of some old friends who had become interior designers. In front of the entrance doors there stood a receptionist desk, two women sat there and were clicking their keyboards. Resting over them was a huge chandelier, with diamonds dripping down hanging over people passing by.

...

The door was pulled open by one of the security guys, Oliver. He held it open, allowing us to pass through.
"Thank you Oliver" I said nodding in his direction.
"No problem ma'am" he said smiling.
The driver was already starting the Range Rover . We settled down inside as we set off.

...

The jet began to come into view. Alek and silas had been quiet all the way there, tapping away on their laptops while I on the other hand scrolled through my phone.
" why didn't we just take a boat? It isn't far" asked Silas.
"It would take longer, besides, I enjoy taking the jet" I said as the car came to a halt. I slipped my shades over my eyes and we stepped out. Silas and Alek beside me, also having shades resting over their eyes.
" welcome back ma'am" the flight attend called as we climbed the stairs.

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 90.7K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
253K 7.4K 25
A short Christmas Romance : : : I was enthralled with the crimson frosting, green glitter, and sprinkles as soon as I opened wrapper of my donut. Al...
626K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
511K 55K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...