Her Nerd Next Door

By jix_jixiii

One thing, just one little thing Jennie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new schoo... More

Velvet Cake
Order In The Court
Ninja Rolls And The Half Naked Lisa
The Bad Girl Blushes
Word Goes Around Fast
Stalker Is Not In My Vocabulary
Meet The Bad Girls
The Secret
Her Crush
Smart Badgirl
Awkward Dinner
Sneaking Around In Lisa's Bedroom
Sleeping Beauty
The Step To Becoming A Man
The Principal's Past
Not So Heartless After All
What Are We
Not So Nice Day Out
Let Them Play
Just Keep Running
Gym Times Are Fun Times, Yeah Right
You Violent Love Struck Puppy
King Of The Badgirls
My Suspicious Mother
Afraid
What Is She To Me
She Likes Her
The Sad Truth Of A Lie
Pure Muscle Baby
Was She Flirting With Me
Suzy Baby And Lisa Poo
Punch Me
To Be Loved
Girl Fights
Hunt Me Down
Suzy's Ship
Devils And Angels
D Is For Disaster
Need Peanut Butter For That Jelly
Only Wanted Attention
What I Lose Is What I'll Lose
Stuck In A Pickle
Some Fatherly Advice
Her Mask Her Weakness
It Was All Her
Her Disapproving Father
Do You Trust Me
What They Know
Unexpected Guests
She Let Go
Epilogue
Coming Soon
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Rośe And Jisoo Bonus
Announcement

My Poor Innocent Eyes

6.7K 241 4
By jix_jixiii

Jennie's pov:

"Is.. is... is that who I think it is?" My mouth opens wide in complete shock.

Lisa walks to stand beside me and puts her finger under my chin to close my mouth.

"Keep that open princess and you might swallow flies." She says. But I just completely ignore her while I stand in complete HORROR.

Standing in front of my very eyes was the Principal.

Now you're probably thinking, Jennie, you see him all the time in the hallways, why are you acting like you just saw Satan himself?

Let me tell you, looking at Satan is better than looking at this.

The principal walked in with shorts, bare chest, and a sweat band around his forehead.

I will never see the same again.

"Uh." I say dumbfounded. All the girls try to stifle a laugh at the principal as he walks up to the coach and starts talking to him.

The worst part about it is he looks sixty years old.

"Oh yeah, did I mention he comes here also?" Lisa says smirking at me.

Is it too late to take back the Lisa is actually not that bad part?

"Well it's official guys, we scarred Jennie for life." Suzy says.

"She will never be able to think the same again." Jisoo says shaking her head.

"And she was so innocent too." Seulgi says joining in.

"You guys..... are horrible people." I say to the girls under my breath.

They nods their heads as if agreeing with me.

Suddenly the lights around the room start to flicker and glow.

"What's happening" I say to Lisa as she looks up and starts to smile.

Her and Suzy do some sort of fist bump before they both just walk away from us into some sort of room.

Well okay then.

Jisoo sees my distress and walks over. "The match is going to start."

"Shouldn't there be like, an actual audience?"

"Oh this isn't an official match, this is what we like to call, a learning match."

"Huh?"

But instead of answering my question, Jisoo and Seulgi both walk away, like Lisa did, and pick random seats in the audience.

Seriously do they just normally walk away from a conversation or something?

Maybe they never learned that it is actually impolite to walk away from people while they are talking to you.

Suddenly, I feel a pull on my arm. I spin around to see Ryujin behind me.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks. She nudges me to follow where the two girls went off too.

I hesitantly sit down in one of the seats behind where Seulgi and Jisoo are seated.

Every second that passes, the girls look more and more anxious.

What are they waiting for? They look like they are about to literally jump out of their seats.

As I am trying to figure out what's happening, the lights suddenly turn completely off before they turn back on with red lights filling up the whole entire room.

I hear a door slam open and someone walks out. They seem to be fully dressed in a boxing type outfit. But I couldn't figure out who it was because this person had a helmet on.

"Who is that." I whisper to no one in particular.

Seulgi turns around and gives me a smirk.

When I figure out that she is not going to answer my question, I give my attention back on the girl who just walked out.

I look a little closely to see if maybe I could atleast detect something that I might have saw on someone earlier.

The outfit though seems to be completely black with a matching black helmet.

Suddenly, my eyes flicker to the person's shoulder.

Huh, they are wearing a dark green shirt under their 'uniform."

That's funny, I'm pretty sure I saw Lisa walk out with a shirt that was the same exact color as that one.... oh god.

"Is that Lisa??!" I whisper very loudly to the girls. They don't look at me but nod their heads looking eagerly at the other door.

After about a minute, the other door opens up to another girl. I realized instantly that it was one of the girls practicing on one of the mats earlier when I first walked in.

They both walk up to the ring in the direct center of the room.

My eyes turn to the people standing around the ring, I first start to recognize the coach, then the principal.

When I looked to the other side, Suzy was standing close to the ring also.

"This is a learning match." Ryujin says from beside me.

"So it's when you fight the person on your team?"

"Yep"

"That doesn't make sense. Aren't you suppose to work as ateam. Not fight each other? "

"Actually they are helping one another." Seulgi says turning around towards me.

Jisoo turns around too. "It helps to learn where you are as a boxer, and what you need to work on."

"You can't always box the same people or you will get used to always seeing the same old moves and strategies." Seulgi says.

I nod my head to them as if telling them that I understand.

We look back at the match in time to see the referee counting down from three to start the match.

After one, a loud buzzing sound is made and it begins.

They start off walking in circles making direct eye contact with one another.

This goes on until the other girl decides to make the first move.

She makes an attempt to punch Lisa in the stomach but Lisa quickly dodges it.

"Nice one" I here Ryujin mumble to herself.

The girl looked confused for a second until she turns back around to see that Lisa is now behind her.

But again, Lisa doesn't make the first move.

The girl goes in for another punch, but Lisa dodges it again.

It doesn't make sense, what is Lisa doing?

"Why isn't Lisa fighting back?" I whisper to Ryujin. She doesn't hear me for a second because she was so focused on the match until I tap her shoulder and repeat the question to her.

"She is doing her job as a captain."

"Which is?"

"She is training her."

To be completely honest, it just looks like a regular match to me.

As I look more closely, I can see that the girl is breathing hard, trying to control her breaths as Lisa seems unaffected.

Is this what Ryujin meant? Lisa looks like she is in complete control of the fight as the other girl looks like she can't even seem to focus.

Her punches start to become weak and sloppy as she tries to punch Lisa at least once.

Control. Lisa is trying to teach the girl about control.

Suddenly, after several minutes, the girl collapses on the ground from exhaustion.

Lisa didn't even try to attack once and she won.

"Come on!!" I hear Seulgi say as she rushes down the stairs.

We all follow her to the back where Lisa and Suzy are sitting.

"That was so cool dude!!" Jisoo says and slaps Lisa on the back.

Lisa looks like she is about to say something until her eyes travel to her phone screen light up.

She picks it up and reads it before sighing.

"Whats wrong dude? You look like you just got a text from the devil herself." Seulgi says and laughs.

But she quickly stops when she realizes that no one else is laughing with her.

Lisa doesn't say anything but I can see her and Suzy making eye contact. It's like they were speaking a language while just looking at each other.

"Go dude." Suzy says to her.

Lisa then looks at me. "We got her dude," Suzy says and puts her arm around me.

Lisa nods her heads and quickly rushes out without saying anything else.

Jisoo, Seulgi, and Ryujin all look at Suzy questionably, but Suzy doesn't say anything about what just happened. She says something completely different.

"Who's in the mood for waffles?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.1K 25
Jennie Kim, CEO of Kim Enterprise has been crushing, no, obsessing on the hot punk-princess Barista who works at the coffee shop below her building...
734K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
454K 11K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...
61.7K 1.2K 34
|A Jenlisa Story| Everything wrote in here is just a made up story with random people. It has nothing to do with the present and their lives. Just a...