Wilderness Live Room ✓

By LifeOfCotton

Planet Earth, which has just joined the Interstellar Alliance, selected Su Ge to participate in 《Wilderness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (End)
Chapter 100 (Extra)
Chapter 101 (Extra)

Chapter 70

842 19 1
By LifeOfCotton

Probably because there are too many people eating, these three dishes are quite bold anyway, all of them are served in pots, but the pot with braised pork is a bit bigger.

Although the container does not look particularly beautiful, the smell that it emits makes people ignore the container itself.

However, today's slightly different is that the same three dishes are placed in front of Nellison and Locke, but the portions are much smaller, and they are exclusively for them.

When everyone sat down, Nellison and Locke looked at the people around them. They were all sitting tightly, their faces stretched, and even their muscles were stretched. They seemed to be very tense, making Nellison and Locke follow suit. I'm nervous, but I don't know what I'm nervous at all.

At this moment, the two of them suddenly heard the sound of "boom" and immediately looked for reputation, only saw Su Ge tapping the table lightly with the head of his chopsticks, and then picked up the bowl and took a sip of porridge. , And then the four female participants sitting next to her also began to take a sip from the bowl.

Nellison and Locke also wanted to pick up the bowl, but looked at all the male participants around but they hadn't started yet, and their eager hands were immediately pressed down by themselves.

It wasn't until the five women put down their bowls and started to pick up chopsticks to pick up the dishes. At this time, the other men picked up their bowls and prepared to eat.

To be honest, Nellison and Locke felt that they were actually very able to integrate into the group. At first, the two of them also felt that if they were to dislike them by dividing a dish for them.

But they didn't feel that they were wrong until they started eating.

Su Ge did not dislike them at all, but was really fulfilling her words. She was afraid that they would not have enough to eat, and she would not have the energy to work tomorrow...o(╥﹏╥)o

Because they can't get the three big pot choi on the table at all, no, it's not that they can't get it, they can't even use chopsticks. If you want to grab a meal with such a group of people, let's dream it!

Soon, Nellison and Locke discovered another inconvenience of living on this 756 planet.

This group of people seems to have no entertainment at all.

After finishing their work and eating, they all gathered around the bonfire, chatting while doing some handicrafts, and just waited for the time to go to bed without doing anything.

Although Nellison is a big star, he is a person who likes to play very much. In his free time, he enjoys playing various video games. If it is not for coming to the 756 barren star, no modern technology is allowed. If you bring it, he will definitely bring his latest version of the virtual game console.

Such a person is really unimaginable, how did these participants stay on this barren star for so long, isn't it boring that they are like this every day?

After eating, everyone seemed much more peaceful. They chatted over the campfire while doing small things. For example, Su Ge was learning how to make bamboo baskets with Geraqi.

This bamboo basket was described by Su Ge as to how Gerrchen had to make it, but she didn't know how to make it. Gerrchen was worthy of being the best craftsman, but he would make it after two or three days of thinking about it, and then he started. Crazy connection. Suddenly, a large number of bamboo products appeared in the camp, such as dustpans, bamboo baskets, bamboo baskets, and so on.

Now he mainly makes small handicrafts, some small bottles, small baskets for everyone to load and unload gadgets, and Su Ge has studied with him for several days, and he has to admit that his hands are as stupid as pig claws...

Bored Nellison and Locke sat by the campfire together. They tried to insert everyone's topic several times in a row, but they failed several times because they discovered that this group of people is not living in a bright spotlight like a star. , So some of the topics in these chats are simply beyond their mouths.

The two people who were hit were sitting by the bonfire for a while. Rong Shi noticed their appearance. Although he said he didn't really like the two guests from the organizer, they still worked very hard today. Rongshi was satisfied a lot, so he asked kindly, "What's the matter? Are you tired? If you are tired, you can go to bed first."

Nellison himself was still reminiscing about the happy time when he was playing games last night. When asked by Rong Shi suddenly, he did not get out of that emotion at all. He subconsciously replied: "You don't usually play like this. Is there anything interesting?"

He only reacted after he asked this sentence, and immediately covered his mouth to apologize to everyone, and everyone who was asked was also stunned. After a few seconds, Serra spread his hands helplessly: "You Do you think we can play any games under this condition?"

Yes, there are no modern products on the 756 Barren Star, let alone playing the most popular electronic virtual games in the Star League.

Nellison also felt that he was a bit rude to ask, and he kept apologizing.

Su Ge, who has been making handmade baskets at the edge, suddenly realized something. She actually likes to play games. In addition to video games and mobile games, some board games are also very good, but since coming to 756 Barren Star After that, because I was busy escaping and filling my stomach every day, I simply forgot about playing games.

Later, after she finally had a fixed and safe place, she was busy making various handmade products with Grach every day. Otherwise, she prepared the ingredients for the next day with other girls and didn't have time to play games. This incident has gone to outer space, and now it was suddenly mentioned by Nellison, she just remembered that she still likes playing games.

Because of the advanced technology in Star Alliance, the popular games here are all electronic virtual games. Besides, they don't seem to have much to play. When it comes to eating, drinking, and having fun, Su Ge thinks that probably no other planet can match. Earthling...

So in silence, she asked: "Should we come to play games? It's not an electronic virtual game."

As soon as the voice fell, Su Ge felt more than a dozen eyes turned directly to him, in the dark night with the dim flame, looking at her like more than a dozen searchlights...

"It's dark, please close your eyes. Werewolf, please open your eyes, arewolves, who are you going to kill tonight?"

"Werewolf, please close your eyes, seer, please open your eyes..."

...

There are a lot less barrage in the live broadcast room. It is not that the audience is unwilling to send barrage, but that almost all the aliens are staring at this game that they have never seen before, and they are extremely fascinated with their eyes.

[What is this game? But it was so interesting. I watched one game and felt that the rules were a little better, but the rest was completely in the mist. 】

[I can understand everything at all, how come when I close my eyes, those few people will kill after they come out! 】

[My poor Nalita, she died without doing anything in this round...]

[The werewolf is Flynn! The werewolf is A Bing! The werewolf is Grach! Saro, what are you talking about! 】

[No, I didn't see it before. Who can explain to me what they are doing? 】

[The explanation is not clear, if you really don't understand, watch tomorrow's clip replay. 】

[This game feels so fun, why don't we have it here! 】

[Oh, Werewolf Kill, this is an old game on earth, it is most suitable for gatherings of this kind of friends. 】

[Wow, some people on earth have come out, let me explain, what exactly is a werewolf killing! 】

[Simply put, it is the game of distinguishing who is telling the truth and who is telling the lie, and finding out the real murderer is a test of observation and reasoning ability! 】

[The games on your planet are really fun. 】

[Hehe, there are more games on the earth, and werewolf killing is just the most suitable situation for them in the live broadcast room. 】

...

The foreign ministers of the various departments of the earth have been in a bad shape recently. No, this idiom is not used accurately. It should be said that the foreign ministers of all departments are so busy that they don't even have time to sleep.

The successful trial operation of the farmhouse, as well as the "racial discrimination" incident more than a month ago, the Earth side successfully signed an agreement with the Interstellar Alliance's Ministry of Transportation, and opened several satellite planets to major planetary galaxies. The interstellar route can welcome tourists from all major planets.

If you ask if there is a direct interstellar route to the earth's parent star, sorry, no.

Because opening a new route to the home planet is a very troublesome thing. Generally speaking, all major planets and galaxies start with the interstellar route of the satellite planet first, and then open the route of the home planet step by step.

These two things have just been done, and there are various needs for massage and cupping in the live broadcast room. Therefore, the major foreign ministers began to communicate about this matter, recruiting various doctors and technicians with these skills, training and so on. There are piles of things both internally and externally.

In fact, these are still relatively big things. In addition, the Earth's Department of Commerce has received all kinds of weird orders. Among them, orders such as school uniforms have already forced the world's major clothing factories to temporarily compress the earth. For the demand for clothing, I worked overtime to produce orders for alien planets first.

Not to mention, there are handmade products such as bamboo baskets and bamboo baskets in the future. This is even worse. After all, this kind of thing is only produced on the earth by handicrafts who grow flowers. Now that there are orders, a large number of handicrafts go out to work. The people were recalled by the locals, and a large number of orders piled up. The locals sighed, "Drought to death from drought, and flood to death from flooding."

This is nothing. In order to avoid this kind of orders coming in continuously, the local people have begun to organize all people to learn about this kind of handicraft industry. They must be bigger and stronger. Facts have proved that these leaders are still very prescient. Yes, because they couldn't finish the orders at all. In the end, they could only queue up the orders, which made this kind of exquisite hand-made products in the entire interstellar fire.

Of course, on the basis of making bamboo baskets and bamboo baskets, under the guidance of designers, they have also developed a variety of lightweight small bags and the like, which are chased by beauty lovers throughout the interstellar world.

However, with the explosion of this kind of handmade products, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Earth also received a request from the planet Pudis, they want to send people over to learn this craft, and then everyone with money to make...

Of course, these things happened later, and now the new orders received by the Ministry of Commerce on Earth are about the copyright purchase of Werewolf and the introduction of the game.

When receiving this order and cooperation intention, the Minister of Commerce had just added a long shift and was thinking about getting off work early and going back to sleep, but he did not expect that the secretary took this cooperation agreement and put it on him. Desk.

Looking at the figures for small money and money, the Minister of Commerce suddenly sighed and said to the secretary like a joke: "I have never felt that making money is such a painful thing in my life."

Secretary: o(╥﹏╥)o Minister, you are right, earning money is really exhausting, earning money is really hard! I'm overworked when I work overtime!

At this moment, Nellison felt like he was being blown across the border by a typhoon. He looked at the bamboo card in his hand seriously and almost cried: "I am a prophet! How can you blindly attack me! You can't do this! I finally got a prophet, why are you doing this!"

Werewolves: "We are stupid if we know you are a prophet and don't attack you yet!"

Nellison: I was really looking forward to getting this card! ! ! o(╥﹏╥)o

Su Ge: Time is almost up, let's go to sleep.

Aliens: You can't be sniped yourself, just call to sleep! It's too inappropriate for you to do this! [○`Д′ ○]

Su Ge: =. = No sleep and no food tomorrow.

Aliens: The most powerful are not werewolves or villagers, nor are they prophets and witches. The most powerful is the ration boss...

Facts have proved that the game is indeed the best item to relax people's mind and body. When the participants who have had enough food and drink to play a few rounds of werewolf killings, when they wake up the next morning, they are so motivated. The speed has improved a lot from the previous day.

Any species will adjust its living habits according to the external environment, and it has become evolution for a long time.

Just like Nellison and Locke, they hadn't eaten food before coming to Planet 756, and they hadn't worked such a heavy physical work, but it was clear that they had adapted very well on the first day, and on the second day. They work harder when they work, and they have learned to use chopsticks without a teacher at noon and evening meals. Although they are a little inflexible, they can definitely grab a meal with other people.

As for the werewolf killing, Nellison and Locke were completely obsessed with this new game. After eating dinner at night, they rushed to take a shower and then sat down and waited for it to start.

In short, for the two stars of the Star Alliance, Nellison and Locke, the three days of 756 Barren Stars were quite fulfilling and unforgettable, so that when they were about to leave, they gave birth to a huge Reluctant to give up.

Watching the aircraft that had picked up the two people leave, Su Ge turned his head and asked Rong Shi: "What are the things they gave you when they left."

When the two people left, a box was given to the participants. It was a gift given to the participants by the organizer in accordance with the rules of the game, but it is hard to say what will be inside the box.

It can be said that the opening of this is expected by all people. Not only all the aliens, but even the audience outside the live broadcast room can't help but panic when they open the blind box.

Rong Shi didn't have the idea of ​​selling the key. He took the blind box apart after three times, and only saw a light inside the blind box.

This lamp has a lot of history at first glance, anyway, it is very difficult for you to find such a lamp in the various planets in the current Star Alliance.

Salo took out the lamp from the blind box, looked up and down, and then said: "This lamp has a history of at least two hundred years."

When he said this, everyone looked at the lamp with different eyes. You must know what is meant by something that is more than two hundred years old in an era where technology is rapidly changing like Interstellar Alliance?

Everyone feels that the lamp is no longer a lamp, but a pile of money.

I always feel unrealistic, the organizer will be so generous? Would you be so willing? Will you be alone so soon?

Soon, Salo, who was looking at the lamp, let out a long "Oh", which caused everyone to ask him anxiously: "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

I saw that Salo rolled his eyes with disdain and made a look of disdain: "I said how could the organizer be a person so quickly. This is too abnormal. This lamp is old, it is simply new."

Everyone: =. =

After a few seconds, Su Ge suddenly remembered the most important question. This is a lamp, so the function of the lamp is to illuminate. In their current safety point, there is really a lack of such a lighting device: "Can be used ?"

Salo opened a switch behind the lamp, revealing the clean raw material inside, and his disdain became louder: "Ha, the organizer is really not a human being! I gave such a rubbish. "

Obviously, there is no energy stone, no matter what lights, you can't use it.

Su Ge thought for a while, and suddenly took a breath: "According to the organizer's rules, this energy stone will only appear in the next exchange of materials we send..."

Other participants who are familiar with the rules of this program looked at Su Ge, showing a kind of contempt for the organizer, "Yes."

"Sure enough, it's not enough to be a human."

The audience was also very supportive. By this time, they all played on the barrage [The organizer begs you to be yours! 】

Anyway, from the beginning of the show until the organizer is scolded every day, I don't think it's a big deal, but the lamp is so simple and special that it can't be bought in the entire Star League, which has caused many people to ask where they can buy it. There was a small panic buying.

As for the 756 Barren Star, the lamp that caused all the panic buying was put on the shelf on the first day it appeared. Who knows when the next exchange of materials will appear, and who can guarantee that it will appear the next time the material is exchanged. Where is the power stone?

After several improvements to the tools in the Grazian period, the construction of the wall was very fast. After the second guest's visit, the wall that had been built for more than a month was finally completed.

The average height of this wall is three meters, but the top of the wall is relatively wide, about one meter, which can easily accommodate people standing on it. More importantly, both sides of these walls are filled with sharply cut bamboo, even though the monkeys They seem to have a golden bell covering their bodies, they can't be killed no matter what, but in the battle, they will still be injured and feel pain.

I don't expect these bamboos to harm the monkeys, but it's very good that they can create obstacles when attacking them. After all, during this period, Rongshi has used bamboo to make many weapons, such as muskets and catapults. , There are platoon crossbows and the like.

Especially platoon crossbows, although they are simple, their power is not small. Put them on the wall, and they can reach thirty to fifty meters away from the farthest point.

The entire wall encloses vegetable plots, residential areas, and places for cooking and activities, and even a small gate leading to the river is left. It can be said that it is existing in terms of functionality and safety. The best under conditions.

During the construction of the wall, the monkeys came over and harassed them again and again. From time to time they came to steal food, move corn, etc., or simply come to harass their projects. It's not too much, but it's strange. The thing is, when the wall was really built, the monkeys became extremely quiet. They no longer appeared, as if they had never existed.

This situation makes Zigmada, who has been eager to fight the monkeys to the death, feel more sad, especially when he went to the forest for a round and did not find any monkeys appearing, which made him even more sad.

"We have worked so hard to build the wall. It's not the monkeys that won't come." This is what he said the most recently.

Of course, for others, the biggest advantage of the construction of the wall is that the planting of the vegetable field is guaranteed. After the monkeys are less harassed, more than a month, the safe point has been able to achieve self-sufficiency in food. They are self-sufficient, and they even have time to catch a few small wild boar piglets, pheasants and wild ducks to raise them, intending to live a farming life completely.

Anything will have fatigue. After the "Wild Live Room" has gathered a long time of high attention, when they have completed all the land reclamation and the safety point has been established, this file has gathered a lot of topical programs. Also began to slowly go downhill.

This is the inevitability of each show, and there is nothing special, but the organizers don't think so. They have made a lot of money since the show started, but who would think that there is little money?

Therefore, the organizers have been holding various meetings recently, hoping to do the whole thing for the 756 Barren Star.

Sometimes some people are really koi blessed by the heavens, and their wishes come true. Just when the organizers failed to find a final conclusion in these meetings, 756 Barren Star found something for themselves.

Su Ge woke up in a strong turmoil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 227 20
Ballet dancer Qin Zhenzhen traveled through the world of beasts while practicing her dance, and became what other people call a "poor little girl" wi...
45.9K 1.2K 62
"You know me well enough, Mare, I will always choose you," After Mare chooses Maven after trials and tribulations of running away from Maven and plo...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
2.8K 87 55
Ye Zheng takes a cruise with some friends only to meet with a terrible accident. Lost on an unfamiliar island with no way home, she attempts to survi...