Flames of the Sun and a Slime?

By Rei_Derial

([}--Discontinued-{]) This is a crossover between Kimetsu no Yaiba and Tensura (English names: Demon Slayer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter: Milim's Aniki
Chapter 9
I Made A Mistake
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Announcement!!
Hiatus
𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆...

Prologue

12.7K 213 164
By Rei_Derial

HELLO EVERYONE! This is my second fanfic story! I hope you enjoyed the last one even though I think that it was bad. Anyway! This will be a KNY x Tensura Fanfic!

This story popped up in my head, while I was doing chores. I was so bored at the time that I had to think of something to entertain myself while doing something. It eventually ended up to this.

Hahahahaha! Anyways! I hope you will enjoy this story!

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World} - Announcement or actions from the Voice of The World as narration

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World in the story

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

{(Announcement)} - Skill talking

|¦---------------------------------------------------¦|

{[System Starting...Starting "Voice of The World"... Success!]}

{Story will start in 3... 2... 1}

Matthew, a totally random not so important person, walks down the street while reading some fanfic stories on his phone. It may look lile he's not looking on where he goes, in actuality he is! Suprising right!?

Anyways, he stops at the bank to do something he was told(It's a secret). As he steps in the bank, it was robbed. Starting the robbers heist.

'Ugh, what great luck I have' Matthew thought.

Few seconds later the people inside the bank were held hostage. The police arrive moments later, and it turned like in the typical robbing banks scene in movies or shows(I'm lazy alright!). Then 4 seconds passed and Matthew was in a bad situation.

A gun was pointed to his head and the robber threatened the police, that he will kill me if they do something. The hostages were scared and panicked, only for the robbers to threatened them to shut up. During this moments Matthew only thought.

'Haah~ what terrible luck I have. Why did they have to rob the bank now of all times? I was having my time reading fanfics, why me of all people?'

Yes. Matthew was thinking why his luck was bad and some other stuff. Like, HOW!? How is he calm in this situation?! Surely if it was some random person they would be scared and this guy was just thinking it was like another normal day of his life?! Unless, that happened to him multiple times? No that's not it, I think?

After a while the robber made a mistake. He accidentally shot Matthew. Yes, "Accidentally" pulled the trigger. Matthew suddenly died there, his lifeless body fell. The event lasted a while but the police manage to arrest the robbers, every single one of them, and they managed to save the hostages except for one, and it is Matthew.

Now let's see what Matthew thought or did before he died.

{Switching Perspective from Author to the Individual Matthew... Success! Rewinding the story. Success! Continuing the story}

-Matthew's P.O.V.-

I was hold hostage by a robber during a heist. I was bored and wanted to just read some stories on my phone, but can't. You may ask why? Why do I not care a single crap about the situation that I'm in. The answer is simple, I have no reason to, it only uses more energy that it already is. I am a lazy person, but not THAT lazy. I do somethings at home too you know, like doing chores, help my siblings with their homeworks, helping my mom. My dad works on a company so we only see him during evening when he is done with his work.

As I was thinking things, I got shot straight into my head. I don't know if it was intentional or not but either way I'm dead.

As I see that I was falling, I was even wondering how I can still see if my brain was shot down. As I fell I was thinking stuff.

'Huh- I guess I'm gonna talk to myself again, is it just me or is time slowed down? It's like I have the effect of the see-through-world ability in the Demon Slayer manga, I think?'

{Confirmed. Unique Skill [See-Through-World] Acquired}

'Eh? The hell? Voice of The World? Don't tell me that this is real? Hehehehe, Shall we test if this is real? I think, yeah let's do it'

'I wish I was Yorichii Tsugikuni'

{Checking... Confirmed. Desired Body Similar To Yoriichi Tsugikuni Acquired}

'HAHAHAHA! It is real! Okay, let's start shall we?'

'I wish I have every breathing style, and the demon slayer mark, just without it's drawback'

{Checking... Confirmed. Extra Skill [Elemental Breathing Style] Acquired. Extra Skill [Demon Slayer Mark] Acquired}

'If I'm gonna be Yoriichi, then I must also be a master swordsman. *Sigh* That's gonna be hard'

{Confirmed. Extra Skill [Master Swordsman] Acquired}

'Anyways, I think this is it. It's getting dark after all.'

As I close my eyes memories started to pop up. Not my memories but Yoriichi's. I was reliving Yoriichi's life through his memories.

Moments later I woke up.

'Huh? Where, Am I? Was that Voice of the World thing just a delusion of mine? Am I truly dead? And what was those memories of Yoriichi's that I saw?'

Moments later I started to feel a rough surface.

'Hmm, I'm still alive I guess? Since I can feel a rough surface. A rock? It's dark'

I started to panic a little.

'Okay, calm down we need to see through the dark first. Umm, what was it again? Feel the magicules around you or something?'

I then tried to feel or sense the magicules around me. After a few tries I felt something, I acquired [Magic Sense]

I focused on using [Magic Sense] I started to see my surroundings. I was baffled on how beautiful the cave was. It was filled with herbs and ores. I then walk around and I saw a river. I quickly went to the river to see my face. I was happy, my face looked like Yoriichi when he was in his early 20's.

I then start to walk away after checking my body.
I then saw two people or perhaps mosnters, a Dragon and a Slime. Telepathically talking to each other, until the dragon felt my presence.

"What are you doing here human?"

"Oh! Sorry for interrpting your business. If you would like, I will leave"

As I was about to leave, I was stopped by the dragon, saying that it's fine and to come here, in fact it will be more pleasing to have company.

'*Sigh* He truly is lonely, just like Giyuu, minus the emotionless part'

We then introduced to each other. From the looks of it I arrived the moment when Rimuru was about to consume Veldora.

"Hello human. I AM THE STORM DRAGON VELDORA TEMPEST!! KUHAHAHAHA!"

'Hello, my name is Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you, I'm not a bad slime!' Rimuru said telepathically.

I only nod at their introductions, they sweat dropped at my response.

"Hello, Veldora, Rimuru. My name is Yoriichi. Yoriichi Tsugikuni"

As I said my name, yes I took Yoriichi's name plus I have his memories so that makes me him, I think anyways, I saw the slime shook a little.

'Oh? Rimuru watched Demon Slayer eh? Hehehe, I guess this will be fun'

"I'm suprised that you are not afraid of me, The Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest"

"I'm not afraid, since I can tell you are kind and that you are trapped in that prison." I said bluntly, trying to act like Yoriichi

"Hmm. I can say you are brave." Veldora said.

I only nod as my response at his words. Rimuru then asked

'Hey, umm Veldora, are we gonna start your escape?' Rimuru said nervously

"Hm? Yeah sure but before that I have something to say to you, Yoriichi. Will you promise to not hurt my friend Rimuru?"

I nod as I said,

"You don't have to worry, Veldora. If you want I will accompany Rimuru during his journey. I won't hurt Rimuru."

Veldora was happy but he didn't show it. He was happy that Rimuru will be safe. But there was something that Veldora wants to ask me.

"Umm. If you don't mind, what are you doing here in the middle of the Jura Forest?"

"I woke up in this cave"
I said

{Switching Perspective from Matthew/Yoriichi Tsugikuni to Rimuru Tempest... Succes! Continuing the story}

-Rimuru's P.O.V.-

Once I was about to devour Veldora, he stopped me and said that he senses a human nearby. I stopped and he then called out the human. I then looked at the human and I was shocked, the man looked like Yoriichi from a manga, I think it was Demon Slayer?

The man was about to leave until Veldora asked him to join.

'How lonely is Veldora for him to ask a total stranger for company?'

We introduced ourselves, I even added the quote from a game and he only nodded as his response me and Veldora sweat dropped at his action. As I was waiting for his name, and what I heard suprised me.

"Hello, Veldora, Rimuru. My name is Yoriichi. Yoriichi Tsugikuni"

'What? Did he just say Yoriichi Tsugikuni? HE IS YORIICHI? Like the person in the manga that I read just recently?! Why is he here?' As I was panicking inside my body shook on the outside and I saw that Yoriichi took a quick glance at me.

"I'm suprised that you are not afraid of me, The Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest"

"I'm not afraid, since I can tell you are kind and that you are trapped in that prison." Yoriichi said bluntly.

"Hmm. I can say you are brave." Veldora said.

He only nod as my response at Veldora's words. I then asked Veldora

'Hey, umm Veldora, are we gonna start your escape?' I said nervously

"Hm? Yeah sure but before that I have something to say to you, Yoriichi. Will you promise to not hurt my friend Rimuru?"

Yoriichi nod and then said

"You don't have to worry, Veldora. If you want I will accompany Rimuru during his journey. I won't hurt Rimuru."

Veldora was happy but he didn't show it. He was happy that I will be safe. But there was something that Veldora wants to ask Yoriichi.

"Umm. If you don't mind, what are you doing here in the middle of the Jura Forest?"

"I woke up in this cave"

|¦---------------------------------------------------¦|

Hello again Everyone!

Welcome to the end of this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed it!

I will tell you guys that this series will may or may not have slow updates. It usually depends on my mood to be honest, so sorry in advance if I took so long to publish chapters.

That's all I wanted to say for now!
I hope you guys will have a great day!
Se you later in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 331 21
𝑲-𝑰-𝑺-𝑺-𝑰-𝑵-𝑮 𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂...
63.6K 2.4K 43
After her dies in Afganhistian Rachel Berry is alone with her sons Alex and Andrew. Now she is back in her home town Lima trying to figure out what...
3.7K 165 11
I was called a genius Idol in my past life, named Ai Hoshino. I had twins which I kept them a secret to the public to continue being an idol. "Lies a...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...