heartless.

By haru_haruto

He reached out his hand to me. I can see a bright halo around his head as he smile at me. "I have something f... More

𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩(final)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

200 11 1
By haru_haruto

eunri

"Looks like I have the whole afternoon vacant." Haruto flexed while sipping his favorite coffee in the cafeteria.
"Good for you." I sluggishly rested my head on the table. "I have a lot of patients to look after today."
"Aww, that's sad." he sarcastically said while smiling like a child.
"You haven't changed a bit." I glared at him.
"Compliment accepted."
"I meant that in an insulting way."
"Compliment accepted."

I can't believe this guy.

"Hey, you free tomorrow?" Haruto suddenly asked.
"Hmm, yeah. Why?"
"Wanna go take a walk in the morning?" he placed his elbows on the table with his hands together.
"No. I'd rather work than take a walk with you."
"Ouch." he put his hand on his chest acting like he was hurt.
"What's the walk for anyways."
"A peace of mind."

I looked at Haruto in disbelief. Haruto the annoying wanting a peace-of-mind walk with me after bullying me today.

"You're still a shithead. How dare you ask me to take a walk with you after making fun of me." I growled. He just laughed at my reaction, which made me more furious. I stood up and left him laughing at the cafeteria.

"Hey! Come back!" he called in between laughs while I continue to walk away and leave the crap out of that hell.

•••

My shift was finally done and I was preparing to go home.

I miss my phone and my music.

I took my bag and left the hospital to take a bus. While waiting, I thought about Junghwan. His priorities are horrible but as I thought about it, we're not yet married. And saving for marriage is a really good idea. I think I was too harsh on him the other day.

I should talk to him. I thought.

Wait, I think he went to a business trip already.

I'll just call him then.

•••

"I'm home!" I removed my shoes and went in. I hurriedly went to my room to charge my phone. But when I went in...
"Eunri."
"H-Heeseung? What are you doing here?"
"You didn't check my message last night?" he stood up, looking worried.
"I-I didn't. I was sleepy. You texted me at like...12 midnight."
"Go check your phone."

I got really curious and turned on my phone. I checked the messages and clicked Heeseung's. The photo was still loading and I waited for it.

When it finally load, I saw a man with three girls making out with him.

"Who's this?" I asked Heeseung.
"Zoom in."

I zoomed in the picture and I can't believe what I just saw. I dropped the phone and cried.

"What the fuck was he doing..." I felt my heart break and my chest got heavier. I cried endlessly as I thought about the picture Heeseung sent me. My brother went beside me and hugged me.

"You don't deserve him at all, Eunri."

I nodded and hugged Heeseung tighter.

Night came and I was on my bed and my eyes were sore. In fact, I'm still crying. How could he do that to me? Letting those whores attack him. That bastard...

I thought for a little while longer and realized, he's drinking because of me.

He drank because I got angry at him the other day. And now he got drunk and let those girls savor him.

A part of this is also my fault. For not understanding Junghwan.

But i don't know anymore. I hated what happened and what he did.

I cried again.

What's wrong with me...

I recalled what happened earlier when Haruto invited me for a walk tomorrow.

I took my phone and looked for his name in my contacts. Then, I texted him.

eunri
i guess i'll join you tomorrow. where and what time

I waited for his reply and soon after, I got a message.

dr. watanabe
cool! i'll go to your house tomorrow morning at 6.

Great. Now I have to wake up early for this guy.

But if I can really empty my mind from all this crap happening in my life....

I guess I wouldn't mind.

haruto

I suddenly got a message from Eunri and checked it.

When I saw her message, I felt myself smile involuntarily. My cheeks feel like they were about to explode. I paused for a while and thought, I will see her again tomorrow. Just us.

I breathed deeply and I can feel my heart pound fast. I should fuccing calm down, oh gods.

Oh shit, I need to reply.

I sent a reply and felt satisfied.

For some reason... I'm so excited.

----

i wonder what'll happen to them during their walk ;))

neol saranghae~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 16.7K 69
‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏ a girl dangerously falls in love with some she shou ld never . . . haruto from | TREASURE
7.7K 122 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
7.2K 253 16
Bad Boy The Series : Background Story 1 Watanabe Haruto wasn't a typical High School student. A small mistake he made when he was a kid leads his lif...
3.4K 350 19
"Before it's too late I'll take a step away" -how do you go from making one your home then just letting it all go? Read First: - Be her boy - If fore...