Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Ten: Related

1.6K 117 211
By b30mzu

Beomgyu was overshadowed by a doorbell, sighing he paused the show walking towards the big door before the bell rang twice now, annoyed he starts jogging.

Before the brunette could ask the person on the door what they want, a lad walked into the house as if they owned it, making Beomgyu confused.

"C-Can yo-"

"Yo, Taehyun's boyfriend." The lad turned around waving at Beomgyu.

"Lighter guy?"

"Aww, is that what you call me? Adorable." The lad cooed pulling his cheeks making the brunette scrunch his nose.

That's when Beomgyu begged that Taehyun comes in and saves him from this guy who he met only once, to his luck the boy came in making the brunette move away from the "lighter" guy.

"Your boyfriend is such a cutie, Taehyunnie." The guy spoke hanging his arm around Taehyun's shoulder who shrugged it off, removing his shoes wearing the house slippers.

"Remove your shoes, Hyung." Taehyun said before walking into the living room.

"Huh?" Beomgyu stood there confused as fuck, 'Hyung?' Are they related? Or maybe just honorifics? But that doesn't sound like Taehyun.

Taehyun doesn't use honorifics, everyone knows that.

"You're probably still confused." The cheery lad spoke, holding Beomgyu's shoulders on both sides, pushing him towards the living room like a choo choo train.

"You see Taehyunnie here?" The guy spoke motioning towards the younger who sat on the couch, changing whatever the fuck Beomgyu was watching on the tv and looking for something to watch.

Beomgyu nodded in return.

"I'm his awesome handsome cousin, Choi Yeonjun." The lad ran his fingers through his hair like the models in shampoo commercials.

"Choi Yeonjun?" Beomgyu pondered, feeling like he had heard this name somewhere.

"Yah you're supposed to call me Hyung, I'm older than you." Yeonjun sassed.

"Sorry."

Beomgyu walked away to his room leaving Yeonjun in the living room with Taehyun, as soon as he entered the room he grabbed his phone which was laying on the bed quickly typing the words "Choi Yeonjun." on Naver.

He clicked on the first article that popped up.

"Choi Yeonjun, the son of the CEO's of CHlora Labs Industries, disowned?"

Choi Yeonjun, also known as Daniel Choi to many, the son of the CEO's of CHlora Labs Industries was announced disowned.

The famous Choi family, disowned their son after he came out to them as homosexual and rejected the offer to be the future heir of the CHlora Labs.

It is claimed that, Choi Yeonjun wants to peruse his studies in fashion and is currently studying at Hybe university Seoul, to become a fashion designer."

Beomgyu didn't bother reading the whole article, just the important bits, scrolling a bit more to find a bio about the older lad who was sitting in the living room.

"Choi Yeonjun (연준)
English name: Daniel Choi
Birthday: September 13th, 1999
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 182.5cm (5'11 ½")
Weight: ----
Nationality: Korean
Sexuality: Gay
Blood type: A

-Son of the CHlora Labs, former future heir.
-Yeonjun is from Bundang-gu, Seongnam City, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
-Lived in San Jose, California, U.S for 2 years since he was 9 years old.
-Wants to peruse his dream to be a fashion designer, studying at Hybe University, Seoul.
-Cousins with Kang Taehyun.
-Yeonjun was disowned by his parents in March, after coming out as gay and refusing to become the future heir."

"He's so cool." Beomgyu let out, before closing his phone dropping it on the bed, walking downstairs the aroma of delicious food cooking filled the house, the brunette almost tripped, running down the stairs, taking a seat on the dining table.

Beomgyu saw Taehyun sitting next to him on his phone, while Yeonjun cooked in the kitchen.

Once the older was done, he placed the pot on the table, Beomgyu decided to help him with the bowls and utensils.

"Thank you for the food." Beomgyu bleamed before they all started to eat the Japchae and Seaweed soup, Yeonjun had made.

"Hyung, this is amazing." Beomgyu spoke stuffing his mouth with food while the older replied with a thank you smiling proudly before it all went silent.

The brunette felt the urge to start a conversation, wanting to get rid of the silence in the room.

"Taehyun, you're an FBI right?" Beomgyu asked suddenly making Taehyun choke on his soup.

"Oh god, are you okay?" Beomgyu panicked, filling a glass of water from the jar which was kept on the table, the brunette offered the coughing boy a glass of water who immediately took it.

Beomgyu looked at the male in front of him, who was laughing as if he heard the funniest joke ever, wiping a tear that slipped from his eye.

"You're so funny, Beomgyu."

"Did I say something wrong?" Beomgyu was extremely confused, taking a spoon full of his soup.

"You just offended him." Yeonjun laughed.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu tilted his head like a lost puppy.

"He's a mafia."

Now it was Beomgyu who choked on his spoon, coughing grabbing the glass of water next to him drinking it immediately, forgetting it was Taehyun's previously used glass.

Yeonjun laughed harder looking at their faces.

"W-What? But don't your parents own the CHLora labs industries?"

"That's just a cover-up to show the world how great they are, babe." Yeonjun scoffed reminded of his parents.

"The behind is a filthy place. But Taehyun's not under my parents, he has his own mafia, he's his own boss, some "solo mafia" shit." Yeonjun explained.

"Don't worry, he won't kill you." he smiled.

Beomgyu nodded nervously doubting the last sentence thinking of all the times the younger threatened to take his life.

+×+

"Mafia boss" ran back and forth across Beomgyu's head while he was waving goodbye at the older boy.

Looking back, Taehyun was already walking up the stairs not giving two fu- caring.

Beomgyu froze as Taehyun looked back to lock eyes with him.

"Close the door." He made Beomgyu's hair stand, and so he closed the door.

Waiting for Taehyun to get in his room he sprinted to his locking the door behind him, grabbing his phone sitting on the chair.

"Kang Taehyun" He wrote on the search bar.

"Not found"

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know." a sudden low voice interrupted, Beomgyu stopped breathing.

He slowly turned around to be met with Taehyun resting his side on his door frame hands in his pockets.

"B-but I locked the door" Beomgyu struggled to let out after a while.

"Did you?" Taehyun gaslighted.

An unidentified "smirk" grew on his face, he walked out closing the door behind him.

Beomgyu was shaking, calming down he walks to the door checking out the lock.

"A fake lock." Beomgyu's kidney cramped.

Knees weak and head heavy he falls on the bed and lays like a starfish thinking,

'Was that a threat?'

'Is he gonna kill me?'

'Was I supposed to know?'

'Why would he let me in then?'

'Why would he kill a lowlife like me anyways?'

'What could he get out of it?'

'Would he even kill me, what if it was something else?'

'Pleasure?'

Beomgyu plants his hands in his head ruffling his hair in rage.

'NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE.'

He sits up fixing himself laying in a better position covering himself with the duvet to feel safe.

'Maybe I'm just overthinking, I have nowhere else to be anyway so maybe it's not so bad if he does take the advantage of my life.' He tries to reason the fear out so he can sleep without nightmares until the words slowly mash in his head drifting him to sleep.

-------
Wand & Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
346K 20.7K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
5.6K 551 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
53.8K 4K 47
21, July 2022 | kriingkles "I like you" "I have a girlfriend." "I don't care. It's not like you're married or what and I don't have any plans to be i...