𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

58 || Nine Hours

261K 6.2K 28.1K
By bazookah

Song: Billie Eillish - Six Feet Under (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

The confusion that ensues after waking up in a foreign place is a feeling I thought I wouldn't have to endure after being saved. But the second I flutter my eyes open and glance around, that same feeling greets me.

Only this time it's no accompanied by darkness, it's accompanied by the bright light shining down on me, the sound of some sort of machine and the light snores sounding from somewhere around me.

I crane my neck to the side to see an empty chair. There's various snack wrappers littered across it and when I glance down at myself, I realise I'm in a hospital room.

I shift, trying to rid my body of the discomfort but it doesn't help. I groan out but all that sounds from my dry throat is a weak croak.

I continuously hit the red button on the side of my bed and then my eyes trail off to the left side of the room. There's a couch along the wall but my attention isn't on the cream material, it's on the man sitting the couch, his large body looking uncomfortable against the relatively small sized couch.

Alessio's in his white dress shirt and slacks sitting up on the sofa, but his arms are crossed, his legs are spread wide open and his head is tipped back.

Soft snores pour out of his lips and I try to open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is a dry cough.

I turn my head at the sound of footsteps to see a woman in scrubs walk into the room. "You're up." She smiles as she moves towards me.

She immediately hands me a cup of water and I drink it as she adjusts my bed, positioning me so that I'm sitting up. 

"It's about time." She mumbles and I continue drinking my water as she moves towards my right arm.

It's mostly wrapped and when I attempt to move my left arm up, I wince at the heavy feeling.

She cringes. "You're gonna have to be careful. That wound is still healing."

"How." I clear my throat. "His long have I been here?" My voice is barely above a whisper.

"About four days." She nods and my eyes widen.

"But don't worry you've had great company." She says before her brows furrow and she places a hand on her hips. "I don't know where the other two went, but your boyfriend hasn't left your side."

"Boyfriend?" I sigh, rubbing at my temples as I try to process al this information.

I was out for four days?

Four days without my skincare routine? And that wasn't including the day I was kidnapped. I internally groan. 

"That handsome man over there." She nods towards Alessio, but before I can say anything else she's going into detail about my injuries and doing a check up.

My entire right side was scratched up and the cuts were all tended to, all that was left was bruising. My wrist wasn't sprained but I had to refrain from lifting anything and my left upper arm was stitched up from the stab wound and it needed more time to heal.

Other than that, I was left with cuts and scrapes that had mostly healed in the past few days and all I needed to worry about was the soreness.

She hands me another cup of water and I take it as she starts to remove the I.V in my arm. "I would recommend that you stay away from any strenuous activity for the next few days." She says, side eyeing me and then she peeks towards Alessio. "As hard as it might be with a hunk like that." She mumbles.

It takes me a couple minutes to realise what she's saying and when I do, I choke on my cup of water and it sends me into a coughing fit.

One that's loud enough to wake the beast on the couch.

His body jolts up and in an instant he's standing like he's on guard. I watch his state of confusion as he makes a move to reach into his back-most likely reaching for his gun, but then he pauses and takes a moment to blink once he sees the nurse.

He sighs, his body instantly relaxing as he rubs the sleep from his tired eyes before they trail to me and then back towards the nurse.

And then I watch it click and he does a double take, his eyes widening once we connect eyes and the next thing I know he's moving towards me.

"Is she okay?" He asks the nurse as his eyes flicker all over my face in a mix of wonder, gratitude and relief.

He moves forward and cups the side of my face, tilting my face up towards him. The nurse tells him I'm fine and he nods as she continues to speak, but with the way he's staring at me, I know he's not listening to her anymore.

He heard that I was fine and that's all he needed.

The nurse excuses herself shortly after and a strange silence fills the room. Alessio's looking at me while I'm left to sit there awkwardly and when I finally look at his face, his frantic eyes are scanning my body as if he's making sure I'm actually here.

I take the time to trail my eyes across his face. His hair is a mess of curls, his cheeks are hollowed out like he hasn't been eating, there's a faint bruise on the side of his cheek. His overgrown scruff across his sharp jaw tells me he hasn't been taking care of himself and the bags under his eyes tell me he hasn't been getting any sleep.

He looks exhausted but the way in which his eyes light up when he looks at me, tells me he's the furthest thing from miserable right now.

"Hi." He breathes softly, the smallest of smiles gracing his lips.

I swallow thickly, "Hi." I reply, somewhat awkwardly.

"I missed you." He murmurs as he moves his head forward, like he's going to kiss me but just when his lips ghost over mine, I turn my head and divert my attention to the door.

His lips land on my cheek and I move my head away from him, lightly pushing on his chest to push him away from me as I watch Marco and Liam walk into the room with bags of what seem to be takeout.

A smile graces my lips at the sight of them. "I call dibs on the Spring rolls." Liam says, his head tilted down as he looks through the bag in his hand.

"But those are my favourite." I say softly and I watch both men pause. Liam's head snaps up and his eyes widen when he sees me.

The next thing I know he's nearly tackling me in a hug.

"Easy." Alessio growls in warning from next to me but I simply ignore him.

Liam pulls back with the biggest smile and I shriek and try to move away from him as he continues to place kisses all across my face.

"Okay okay, I get it. You missed me." I say pushing him off me.

"No that was to show you how proud I am of you." He smiles, staring down at me as he shakes his head. "Three clean shots. Tweety, I didn't know you had it in you."

I smile as I turn towards Marco who's staring down at me, his face one of indifference but his eyes tell me a different story. "Thanks, I learned from the best."

I hear a grunt from next to me and I know it's Alessio, but once again I ignore him.

Instead I smile cheekily up at Marco. "Isn't that right Marco Polo?"

Marcos face drops and he rolls his eyes, "You were adequate. Now enough with the nick name." He grumbles.

"Never." I say, my smile growing as Marco narrows his eyes, his lips twitch but before I can see the smile he turns and walks towards the chair in the far corner.

I turn back towards Liam and my smile drops. "What happened to your face?" I ask, scanning his face that looked like he took a harsh beating.

His eyes flicker to the my side where I know Alesia's standing, but he simply shrugs and moves towards the sofa. I narrow my eyes looking back towards Alessio, who turns his cheek away from me as they both blatantly avoid the question.

I grit my teeth and take a deep breath. "It's really insulting how you still feel the need to keep things from me." I say, my voice filled with disappointment and when his eyes snap to mine, I can tell he's going to protest but I don't let him speak.

Instead I stare up at him, Shaking my head with a scoff. "Im tired of you picking and choosing when to communicate with me. You're constantly telling me that I need to be more upfront with you but you don't give me the same treatment." I spit, my voice low enough for just him to hear.

His brows furrow and he steps forward with a sigh, rubbing his forehead before he grabs onto my hand,"Giana, you have to understand-"

But I'm not having it. "I don't need you doing what you think will protect me. I don't need to understand." I spit, glaring up at him. "I'm telling you what I want and if you're not gonna listen, I don't want to hear it."

I yank my hand out of his grasp and shake my head as I stare into his eyes. "Communication is a two way street and until you can learn that I don't want you touching me or speaking to me."

Alessio's silent and I turn away from him to see Liam who's on his phone but he's got a small smile on his face and then I look to Marco who sends me a single nod.

I find myself thankful for them being here.

"Now, can we please get out of here?"

. . .

I never thought I'd say this, but I was getting tired of sitting on my ass all day.

I was discharged from the hospital this morning and my entire day had been spent lounging around the penthouse.

Although Alessio had kept my wish and gave me my space, the term was thrown around extremely loosely.

Marco and Liam had disappeared on work after lunch, leaving me and Alessio.

He didn't speak to me much or touch me-unless necessary. But that didn't mean his overprotective tendencies were any less annoying.

For starters he didn't leave my side. If I was watching tv on the couch, he was sitting on the other one, going through emails on his laptop but his eyes would constantly flicker to me, making sure I'm okay.

If I needed to get up to go and grab something from the kitchen, he was right behind me, grabbing everything I reached for and doing it himself.

But the worst part was when I had to pee, he would stand outside the door, like some sort of guard dog.

I didn't know what to make of his odd behaviour and although it was frustrating, I wasn't entirely put off by it.

It made me feel safe knowing that Alessio of all people was with me. I knew that when it came down to it, he would put me before himself.

He's proved from time to time that he'd quite literally take a bullet from me.

He didn't make a move to argue or even speak to me and his actions were out of concern. Even though i could tell he wanted to say so much, he kept his mouth shut for my sake. 

There was so many things I wanted to say to him but at the same time I didn't want to speak to him. He was exhausting and maybe he was sweet now but how much longer until he wasn't?

The highs with Alessio were amazing, but that only meant the lows hit that much harder.

By the time the sun sets I find myself getting sick of laying in bed and when Alessio makes a move to go change, I take the opportunity to sneak in the bathroom for a shower.

I feel disgusting and my skin needs a proper wash.

My movements are a little wobbly and I have a slight limp but I manage to make it into the bathroom. I waste no time in stripping myself of my clothes. My movements are limited considering I couldn't lift my left arm too high but I still manage to manoeuvre around it.

I didn't ask about being cleared to shower on my own, but I couldn't bother to care. I've come this far, I wasn't backing down.

The shower is a large glass rectangular shape with two main shower heads and definitely spacious enough for me not to feel trapped in. Plus the floor to ceiling windows across the far wall, giving me a view of the beach was a big help in calming my anxiety down.

I turn on the left shower head, leaving the other one off, not needing to waste water and when it's steamy enough, I slip into the shower, closing the door behind me.

I sigh out in content when I move under the shower head and the warm water hits my skin, soothing my aching muscles as it cascades down my body.

My eyes flutter shut and I lift my hands, my left arm sore but I still manage to run my hands through my hair and soak my body in the water.

I tip my head back letting the hot water open up my pores but I freeze the second I hear the sound of footsteps.

My breathing grows erratic and when the shower door opens and a blurry figure walks into the shower, I scream, taking a step back as my head snaps in the direction of the intruder.

My heart pounds and an overwhelming feeling of stress takes over my entire body. I place my hand on my chest in attempt to steady the rise and fall of it but I can't stop the panic, not even after I realize it's just Alessio.

He's in nothing but his black briefs and my eyes don't stay glued to his bare body because my eyes snap up to his concern filled ones.

"Cazzo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." He curses as I move to place a hand over my breasts and one covering between my legs from him.

He takes a step forward and I take a wobbly one back as I stare up at him, my face a mix of outrage and fear. "What the hell are you doing?" I say angling my body away from his.

His eyes scan my face as a frown crosses his features. He places his hands on his hips in disapproval. "I should be asking you the same thing." He says, there's no lust or desire in his eyes. Instead it's replaced with concern and it makes me feel a little better to know that his intentions were somewhat in the right place. "You are in no condition to be in here alone." He chastises.

"Have you ever heard of boundaries?" I snap. "Get out." I say but he simply turns and walks towards the far corner of the shower, away from the water droplets.

The shower is big enough to fit his tall frame and since the second shower head isn't on, he takes up a position in the far corner, crossing his muscular arms. It's like he's on guard and I finally lose my patience with him. 

"You can't just stand there and watch me!" I spit but his posture tells me that he's not going anywhere.

I tighten my hands around my body and I shift uncomfortably. "I don't want you looking at me." I say, my voice softer than before.

His brows furrow and he squares his shoulders, like he doesn't understand why I would possibility not want him in here. "I'm not risking you hurting yourself in here." He says firmly.

His eyes trail down my form to my hands wrapped around myself, covering myself from him and a soft look of understanding fills him before he looks up at me.

"Im going to turn around and you're going to tell me if you need any help, yes?" He murmurs. He doesn't wait for a response, instead he turns around, taking his previous on guard position.

I pause and blink at him in bewilderment.

Is he serious?

He stands with his back to me. The muscular skin glistening from the steam but instead of trailing his attractive build, I turn forward as I huff at his behaviour.

A part of me couldn't believe the audacity he had to come in here like it was fine but the other part of me, the one I hated, found his sentiment to be sweet in some twisted way.

I turn to the shower head and start to lather shampoo in my hair. We don't speak to each other. Instead we engulf in silence, one that's relaxing enough for me to shut my eyes and embrace the comfort of having him in here, watching over me.

It isn't until I'm washing the body wash off myself that he breaks the silence and I can tell by his tone that he's been thinking about it for a long time.

"Why didn't you call me?" He croaks, his voice hoarse and hesitant.

I turn my head to look at him. His back is still to me but his head is tilted back and he's staring up at the ceiling with his hands placed behind his head.

I stay quiet for a moment as I stare at him.

We're so close in proximity, but I feel like there's miles between us and I can't force myself to shorten the distance.

In fact, I'm pushing him away and although it breaks my heart to do so, I can't seem to stop wanting to protect myself.

"Why would I?" My voice is soft and the sound of the water slightly muffles it but the way it echos in the space tells me he hears it.

Alessio exhales heavily and I watch as his head drops."Why would you?" He repeats and I'm glad I can't see his face for I knew it would make me want to change my mind. "How about because you're the most important person in my life, Giana. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. " He says, his voice thick with emotion and I swallow back mine.

"Am I?"

"Of course." He says wholeheartedly, his back straightening out and I purse my lips, moving to look down at my hands.

I hope my silence speaks for itself and tells him that I don't believe him. But when I see his hand form a fist by his side, I look back down and speak. "How long did it take you to figure out I was missing?"

Silence fills the space and I turn to look at him. His large dominating body slumps forward and he places his forehead on the glass of the shower wall in a sign of defeat. He knows that whatever comes out of his mouth next will prove my point and I exhale heavily, preparing for the hit.

"Nine hours."

It still hits hard, nearly knocking the wind out of me.

It took him nine hours to realise I was gone?

I shut my eyes and swallow back the sharp pill of disappointment. "And why did it take you so long?" I ask in a small voice, already knowing I'm not going to like the answer.

He bangs his head against the glass and I hold back the tears that want to escape. His hands moved to pull at his hair and I watch his entire body tense. "Because I was busy with Greta." He grits, his voice filled with defeat and guilt.

He's not trying to excuse his behaviour anymore. Instead he's owning up to it and finally realising what his actions have been doing to me.  It's something I always wanted, but it doesn't feel any better.

I bite down on my lower lip suppressing the whimper that wants to escape as images fill my mind. Him laughing with Greta, smiling and enjoying Miami, while I was being drugged and dragged around because the person that was supposed to protect me decided he's had enough of me.

"You ignored my texts?" I can't help the way my voice cracks as I stare at the back of his head.

He doesn't try to defend himself, instead his shoulders slump and he shakes his head. "Sono così dispiaciuto." He breathes under his breath over and over again. (I'm so sorry.)

I take a deep breath, it's shaky as I turn my body to face the back of his, the water from the shower hits my back but I'm too focused on staring at his. "So, you..." I clear my throat.

"You took my virginity and made me feel special- like I was the most important girl in the world to you." I trail, my voice cracking. "All so you could turn around the next day and treat Greta like you were just treating me, infront of me." My hands start to shake.

"And when I got upset, you blamed it on me, when it wasn't my fault that you didn't communicate with me." I take a another deep breath as I force my voice to stay steady but it does nothing to hide the hurt in my tone.

"You constantly invalidate my feelings and... You just kicked me out." I sniffle as I wipe a stray tear.

I hear Alessio's heavy breathing, but I ignore it. "And while I was lying unconscious in the trunk of a car, terrified. You were out with Greta, ignoring me."

Alessio instantly spins around and I stare up at him. My tear filled eyes searching his. "How do you expect me to believe that you'd do anything for me, when all you do is treat me like complete shit?"

His frantic eyes meet mine and I watch him blink as he looks to the ground like he's trying to make sense of it all. "No... that's not." He breathes, shaking his head as he stops himself. 

He looks back up into my eyes and I see the turmoil swimming in his. He's not making excuses for his behaviour anymore.

I watch him crumble, he resembles that of a fallen king. One that's realising everything he's worked so hard for has just begun to slip out of his hands.

He's not angry, he's not in denial. He's finally coming to terms with the consequences of his actions.

"If that's how you treat the most important person in your life..." I say, my eyes staring into his vulnerable ones that are looking at me with so much sorrow and conflicted emotions that I have to force out my next words. "Then I don't want to be in it."

His face completely falls, he shakes his head and I watch his chest start to heave and when he brings a hand out to rub at his chest, right above his heart, a sob threatens to escape. "I never meant to... I thought." His glossy brown eyes look into mine. "I'm doing it all for you." He breathes, his voice cracking like the weight of all his actions is finally starting to crush him.

I shake my head. "You never once considered or even talked to me about what I wanted. You just did what you thought was best for me."

I couldn't keep doing this.

He steps forward, bringing his hands out to cup my face as he tries to tilt it up to his but I move my face out of his grip, refusing to meet his eye.

Instead I drop my head and shut my eyes as I hear his heavy breathing. "No, baby, please." He murmurs, his voice broken.

I make a move to step back but he grabs onto my hips keeping me in place and when I snap my eyes open, he's on his knees before me, his eyes staring up at me.

Tears stream down my face and when his pleading eyes stare up into mine with so much remorse, I force myself to stand my ground as I watch him try and catch my eye. "I can't lose you. Not again. Please, Giana. " He breathes frantically. "I'll fix this."

A sob rakes through my body. "But all you do is hurt me." I sob grabbing onto his face as I finally look into his eyes. "I can't keep living like this, Alessio."

He swallows thickly, his eyes glossy as he looks up at me. He grabs my hands and cups them in his hands and he looks into my eyes. "I'll fix it. I'll be better. Just..." He continues to search my eyes, "Just please don't give up on me."

I want to believe him and I almost do, but I'm overwhelmed with emotions and all I can offer him is a weak. "I don't know."

I watch his face fall as the water hits the side of it and when I can't take the way he's staring at me, I step back and walk out of the shower leaving him in there.

I make my way into the closet, change into my sleepwear and I slowly walk over to the bed. I get in the the far left side, knowing Alessio always slept on the side closest to the door and this way we could put as much distance between us as possible.

I crawl into bed and wipe my tears away as I turn towards the wall and stare at the bland colour, hoping it will I'll me to seep.

But I can't seem to fall asleep.

Not when I hear the shower turn off moments later. Not when I hear him walk out of the bathroom. Not when I hear him emerge from the closet a moment later and not even when I feel the bed dip.

But I do force my eyes shut and even out my breathing when I feel him shuffle closer to me.

I was confused, I didn't know what I wanted and just when I think he's going to pull me against him and hold me, he simply brings his lips to my cheek.

He then shuffles back to his side, but not before breathing the words that make my heart stop.

"Ti amo." (I love you)

. . .

There's a tightness in my stomach and it doesn't go away. It continues to eat away at me until it makes its way up to my chest and it's only then that I snap my eyes open and sit up, needing to catch my breath.

"It's just a dream." I whisper as I continue to inhale and exhale.

I take the chance to look around me. I'm in bed but when I look to the other side, it's empty and when I look up, I can't make out anything because all I'm met with is darkness.

Completely darkness.

"There you are, pumpkin." His voice echos from somewhere in the darkness and I instantly sink into the mattress. I try to get up and move but I can't.

I look down to see the sheets bound around my wrists, holding me in place and I shut my eyes in fear as I feel him coming.

"No." I breathe, shaking my head as I try to free myself.

It doesn't work and his footsteps start to get louder. I turn towards the right side of the bed. "Alessio?" I try.

He tsks. "Try again." He sings, his voice taunting and I instantly shake my head as I try to snap myself out of it.

"You're not real. You're dead." I mumble frantically, but the second I snap my eyes open, I'm met with William's face and before I can scream out, he's on me, his hands wrapped around my throat.

I choke, scream and cry until I can't feel his body pressed on top of mine and when I snap my eyes open, it's to the sound of my name.

"-iana, Giana."

I turn my head, my wide frightened eyes staring into Alessio's tired looking ones and when I glance around the dimly lit room, I see him sitting up in bed as he blinks away his sleep.

"You were having a nightmare." He says softly, his head turning to stare down at me.

He shuffles closer, but instead of holding me to him, he stops himself and resorts to lightly smoothing the pieces of hair that are clinging to my sweaty forehead.

I breathe out and look up at him, the lamp is dimmed but it's still light enough where I can make out his face staring down at me.

I have the sudden urge to cry when I'm met with his tired face and all I want is to be held by him, but instead I find myself clearing my throat. "I'm sorry for waking you." I get out.

His brows furrow and he trails his eyes down to my hands that are balling the sheets up tightly. "You okay?" He asks softly, and I hate how I created this line between us.

I don't speak because I know if I do I'll lose it. Instead I slowly shake my head as my lower lip wobbles.

And when he looks back down towards me, it's like he finally throws away his resolve because the next thing I know he's reaching for me. "Cazzo, you're shaking baby. Come here." He murmurs, pulling me towards him.

I instantly let him pull me towards him. He lays back against the pillow, wrapping his arm around me from underneath me and I place my head on his bare chest.

I'm still shaking, but the proximity helps and I slowly, almost hesitantly bring my left hand out and place it above his heart, listening and feeling it beat under me.

His hands slowly bury themselves in my hair and he starts to massage my scalp soothingly, while I calm down.

He doesn't say anything and simply holds me as I try to control my breathing, and when he does speak, he doesn't tell me that it's going to be okay. He tells me that I'm safe. That no ones gonna get me and I find myself clinging onto him tighter.

I don't know how long we stay like that, but it's long enough where my mind starts to wander and I find myself thinking back to the words he spoke to me before I fell asleep.

Ti amo.

I love you.

It wasn't just the words. It was the way he told me that he loved me.

The way he said it with such ease. Like it was the simplest thing in the world. Like it was something he's been doing regularly. Like he's said it to me before.

And then something clicks and I realize why it sounds so familiar and simple.

He's said it before.

He's been saying it to me and I've never been awake enough to catch it but now that I look back, I'm remembering all those times where I'be heard his low murmurs.

"Alessio?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

He hums, his chest rumbling beneath me and I tilt my head up to see him staring down at me, running his fingers through my hair.

I swallow thickly, my voice soft. "How long have you been telling me that you love me?"

He stills and his eyes flicker down to mine in a mix of surprise and shock but I simply blink up at him.

I needed to know.

He clears his throat and his arm around me tightens and he moves his hand out of my hair to trail my cheek as he shifts his gaze to follow the movements of his finger."Since my birthday." He murmurs softly.

I blink trying to process it. His birthday party?

"Were you even planning on telling me?" I ask.

He moves to fiddle with my hand that's placed over his heart, he traces the back of it before moving to slide the gold ring from his pinky finger off. "I was going to tell you." He murmurs and I watch him absentmindedly as he takes his ring-the gold one that he always wears-and he slips it onto the finger between my middle and pinky.

He slips it onto my ring finger, it's too big for my finger but he takes a moment to stare down at it. He then grabs my hand, moving it from his chest to bring to his lips and he looks into my eyes. "One day." He breathes, placing a kiss against the skin.

I swallow thickly, not knowing how to respond. But he doesn't look at me expectantly. He's just saying it as it is, and I watch him bring my hand back down to his rest stop his heart. He slides the ring off my finger and instead slips it onto my thumb, where it fits perfectly before moving his hand back into my hair and throwing his head back to stare at the ceiling.

"I was going to tell you one day." He sighs, continuing to massage my scalp as he speaks. "Giana, I may have started saying it then, but I knew it before." He continues to stare up at the ceiling, "Non mi sono mai sentito per nessuno come te. ecco perché so che ti amo." He murmurs as I move my head to stare at my hand placed on his heart, his heartbeat is steady and mine instantly swells. (I've never felt for anyone like I have you. Which is why I know, I love you.)

We're both lost in thought and for once my mind isn't a mess.  We both aren't perfect in any way nor are we anywhere near good right now. But when I stare up at him, I can't help but think about how much I didn't want to lose him.

We had a long way to go but I knew if anyone was worth it, it was him, and I knew it the moment I laid eyes on him.

"If this is going to work." I say softly, my voice instantly gets his attention and his arms tighten around me. "We work through issues together." I say shifting my head up to stare at him.

He tilts his head down, his eyes searching mine. "No more secrets. No more playing with my emotions. No more lies." I breathe. "We move forward together."

He blinks down at me, his eyes holding so much emotion and when I think he's going to refuse, he surprises me by grabbing my hand that's placed over his heart. He threads his fingers through mine and brings my hand up to his lips as he looks me in the eye, a forever type of promise in them.

"Together."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Was it cliche and cheesy? Yes.
I'm not good with sappy shit and it was a last minute type of decision. So I might end up changing the lovey doveyness to something more heartfelt in the future.

Also half of y'all wanted to make him suffer and the other half didn't. But I'm agreeing with the few people that said in order to grow they needed to communicate and not be so petty about this.

This doesn't mean she forgives him and this is going to fix it. It's just a step in the right direction.

We needed some character growth.

-

I got a few more spice chapters in mind bc I wanna explore some new kinks so let me know what y'all wanna see in the future.

These are some of my plans... idk if I'm spoiling it but they're just my ideas:

How do we feel about Dom Giana and a somewhat-submissive Alessio?

How do we feel about using daddy? It'll only appear in one chapter but I wanna try it...?

Any other suggestions?

ALSO WE HIT 500K reads?! I'm shook and thankful for all those reads❤️😭 ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 19.5K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
85.9K 2.3K 18
The Inmates Mate Ebony Lowery is a newly graduate nurse whose first job is at Michigan Reformatory Prison Facility. She works at the prison's trauma...
12.1M 319K 47
Alessandro Galanti, a mafia boss who has his eye set on Aria Stone. And he'll stop at nothing until she is his.
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...