๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด

By -VINNIEHACKERDIOR

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ณ๐—‚๐—„๐—๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–จ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—…๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ต๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ง๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐—ˆ'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
Please read
New Account

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ

3.1K 33 9
By -VINNIEHACKERDIOR

Real Life, Instagram, Tiktok

"Y/N! Are you ready?" My mom, shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming mom." I replied shortly walking down the stairs, my hand gliding down the railing. "Your dad told me to tell you about the Hacker family having a party, he wants you and Troy to go." She says causing me to roll my eyes. "Of course. Where is dad anyways?" I ask. "You know the meetings hes got, speaking of which I have one now, be ready by 7pm, Troy is taking you, hes upstairs in his room." My mom says kissing my forehead and leaving.

I let out a sigh and walk back into my room throwing myself back onto my bed. "5:30pm" I mutter to myself, putting a pillow over my face and screaming into it. I finally composes myself and get up to get ready.

My Outfit

I decide to make a quick tiktok before I have to risk my life.

@y/nzarba: its a lose, lose tbh.
_______________________________________

Liked by troyzarba, jordanhuxhold, naileadevora and 4,618,827 others
_______________________________________

Troyzarba pretty sis

Naileadevora okayyyy we see you
↳ y/nzarba princess <3

Reggiehacker ok.
↳ y/nzarba lmfao get out.
↳ Vinniehacker reggie.
↳ y/nzarba you get tf out of my comments too.

User honey

User kiss me
↳ y/nzarba if your a minor, no. If your not a minor but not an old person, say less ;)
↳ User do you consider 20 a minor :(
↳ y/nzarba damn im gonna marry you .

User Queen
↳ y/nzarba no you

User y/n! I just came out to my family <3
↳ y/nzarba so so proud sweetheart, i love you <3

Jordanhuxhold k
↳ y/nzarba forgot the 'ys'. Kys ;)

Author ok.
↳ y/nzarba you a fan.
↳ Author ok.
_______________________________________

"Y/N!" Troy shouts his hand coming in contact with my door. "Im coming!" I say, grabbing my phone and sliding my gun into my jacket. Yes a gun, being part of a gang you never know what will happen. "Im here." I say opening the door. "Good, Charlie said the cars ready for us, theres 4 back up cars incase something happens." Troy explains making me nod. We walk downstairs where a few of the gang members are, and... my dad.

"Remember, y/n you need to distract that poor boy Vinnie." My dad says. "We HAVE to take pics!" Diana, one of the annoying gang members girlfriends say. "Did I say you could talk, get the fuck out!" My dad shouts. Yet she just stands there so what does he do. He pulls his gun out. "S-Sir please dont- i love her." Her partner says. "Does it look like I care?" My dad laughs pulling the trigger. "Clean it up." He says making the 6 members drag her body away.

"As I was saying, y/n make sure you trick Vinnie into thinking you like him, and Troy. If anything happens to your sister, your the one to blame. Your suppose to protect her tonight, but from a distance. Got it?" My dad says earning a nod from both of us. "Good, now. As that annoying shit was saying, picture time before you go." My dad smiles pulling his camera out.

@troyzarba: my sister <3 @y/nzarba
_______________________________________

Liked by y/nzarba, naileadevora, reggiehacker and 5,729,838 others
_______________________________________

y/nzarba ok my brother

Naileadevora oh the things I would do to have a sibling.

Jordanhuxhold haha.
↳ Troyzarba tf you here for.

Reggiehacker k
↳ y/nzarba kys ;)

User faves

User BI PANIC

User you are both hot .

User whos older
↳ y/nzarba me

User the fact y/n is older but Troy is taller.
_______________________________________

As we pull of the driveway I start scrolling through tiktok. I roll my eyes when I come across Vinnies tiktoks on my fyp for the 1000th time today.

I turn my phone off and we soon pull up the the Hacker families mansion. They're family is like ours, we have a gang, yet they dont live with us. They live near but not with. We also have a big ass house for what reason.

I make sure my hair is perfect, then both me and Troy get out the car letting the guard drive off. I pull my skirt down and put my phone in my bag then Troy looks at me. "Ready?" He asks. I sigh and nod, with that we walked into the mansion.

I've barely seen Vinnie in real life, and when I have its been from a distance, looking at him close up I just realised how hot he actually is. Fuck. His shirt undone enough to see the spider tattoo on his chest and his curly hair bouncing loosely as he moves. "y/n, im gonna move away from you, we're getting looks. I love you." Troy whispers. "I love you too." I whisper back, smiling as I watch him walk away.

The music takes over my hearing and the alcohol soon enters my system. "Fancy seeing you here, princess." A familiar voice says in my ear. "Vincent." I say through my teeth. "I'd rather Vinnie, now tell me why are you here." He says grabbing my wrist preventing me from getting more alcohol. "You see... Vincent. Im here because, I want to be. I wouldnt miss a party, you should know this since both you and your brother stalk my socials." I say making my hand trace his spider tattoo.

"Vincent Hacker, over here, NOW!" His dad shouts. "See you soon Vincent." I laugh before he walks away from me. "The fuck you doing here." I hear another person say. "Not you too, do both Hacker brothers love me or something. Give me a break." I say rolling my eyes. "Im simply curious, I mean you are our enemy, so how come your here, having the time of your life. Untouched." The 16 year old speaks. "Its my charm babe. No one dares touching me." I say smirking.

"REGGIE!" The Hacker brothers father shouts again making him walk straight over to him. I let out a low laugh before seeing Troy walk over to me. "Good job, 1 of our team managed to get some of their weapons." Troy whispers nudging my shoulder. I feel bad but I smile. "Good. Now go." I say making Troy put his hands up in defense and walk away laughing at me. I feel someone watching me, I look around the room searching for the pair of eyes that are glued onto me, and I finally see them.

Jordan Huxhold and Vinnie Hacker.

"Can I help you?" I say walking over to them. "No." Jordan answers. "Well then babe, stop looking at me or i'll fucking kill you." I say. "Woah princess calm down." Vinnie says. "First of all, Im not your fucking princess, my name is y/n. Second of all dont tell me to calm down. I'll kill you aswell, third of all keep yourself off of my socials, got it?" I say. "No." Jordan says.

"Your so lucky." Vinnie says. "Me? How babe?" I ask knowing Im getting on their nerves. "Cause I'll pin you to the wall right now and fucking murder you." Vinnie answers back. "Ooo kinky. Do it." I simply answer. His hand wraps around my neck and he pins me against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.7K 52
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
375K 8.7K 52
๐™ฐ ๐™น๐™พ๐š‚๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ -"๐š“๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š’๐š– ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™" ~ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ...
10.6K 116 16
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ แดดแดตหขแต—แต’สณสธ .โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. .โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜….*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป...
319K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...