The Demonic Children

By zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... More

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)

1.4K 22 2
By zack01234

"What's taking her so long?" Ajuka silently uttered with a frustated tone.

"Well, maybe she have some big problem, while on the road," Sirzechs said.

"Sirzechs, we are talking about Serafall here? We both know her, especially around office work," Ajuka said.

"Don't worry, she will arrive soon," Sirzechs ease his friend worries.

"She better be!" An old yet auhtoritive voice call them out.

That old and piss off tone, was very familiar to them, as they always heard such tone nearly everyday when ever they were summoned in the capital. There behind them, walking out from the door, was a single tall old man with a menacing features. Wearing a red and gold robes, that cover his noble suit so it can't be easily dirty. Standing aproximetly 200 cm in high, with a long grey hair flowing back, even in a slick back hairstyle. He was the highest person in the room, with a face that indicate that he had live a very long years in his entire life.

That man, was Angurish Barbatos, one of the 10 council members, and their leader, that keep and maintain the order of the Underworld, by aiding the Maou in their task. And the former head of the Barbatos family, which he left to the next heir, as he persue the order of the Underworld, to his top priorty than his own family. He was the last of the remaining old generation, that was born at the era, that the former and first ever ruler of hell rise. He was one of the limited numbera of the oldest devil, that still derive in the Underworld. Not only that, but he is also the second oldest living devil, that had survive the Great War, and many more.

"Angruish-sama," Sirzechs and Ajuka bowed in respect.

"Sirzechs... From the Gremory... Ajuka... From the Astaroth... And lastly, Serafall... From the Sitri. You three young ones, are the current strongest and smartest devils in this generation, because of that. One must! Keep their compusure in check, no matter what! And being late for this important meeting is one of them," Angruish voice was rough and auhtoritive, yet possessed a deep truth, even if he sound like a piss off old man.

"Our apology, Angruish-sama. But Serafall, won't miss such meeting," Ajuka said.

"Are you certain? The young lady, that had been quite notorious, for being late in a meeting, no matter if it important or not. Such action, is not befiting a name of one of the seven Maou," Angruish said.

Just as he spoke out, Serafall then appear behind both Sirzechs, and Ajuka through the use of a portal. As Serafall was about to do her introduction, she was shut quickly, once her gaze, landed on Angruish.

"My apology for being late!" Serafall bowed in apologetic way.

"Hmph..." Angruish scoffed. "That better be the last of your immature act, come! The meeting will soon begin,"

Angruish then open the door once again, leaving the three young devils in the room, with Angruish leaving them. Sirzechs can finally let out a sigh, while Ajuka had a tick mark emerge on his forehead, as his gaze soon landed on the woman behind him.

"Sorry!" Serafall said.

"Sorry!? You're late! Again!" Ajuka shouted.

"I know! But I never knew, the meeting will be watch by Angruish-sama! I though, it will be the usual council meeting!" Serafall pleaded her defense.

"That's why, I texted you yesterday! But no, you didn't even read it, didn't you?" Ajuka said.

"Um... No," Serafall smiled nervously.

"This...!" Ajuka can only silently growl under his breath.

"Just keep the bickering for later, Ajuka, Serafall! We need to head to the meeting room now," Sirzechs said.

Without letting any complain, the three young devils then move out from the room, as currently, they are inside of a palace located on the capital of the Underworld. This palace, was a special and important palace in the Underworld, as this place, is where all the council will discuss their issue. Being located on the capital, that also mean, that the palace was beyond heavily guarded, by both powerful Devils, and magic security.

It was a long and loxorious road toward the main room, as the three of them, decide to let off some steam before joining the meeting. Usually, they will keep their composure even under any preassure from the council, but Angruish? He was someone that they never want to make an enemy off, as he was the one, who assign them their position in the Underworld. Being the oldest, and the few remaining devils, that had survive through the Great War, and many more battle.

He was a feared yet very respected devil in the Underworld, as he always keep a neutral yet serious face when it came to dealing with the problem of the Underworld. He was a man, that move for the sake of the Underworld, and the lives of all Devils. As he always take his job seriously, not only that, but currently, his strenght surpass nearly everyone in the Underworld, even the combine force of Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Serafall. Won't be a sure fire win, if they ever face him in a battle to the death.

Once they arrive infront of a giant door, Sirzechs let out a sigh, before opening the door, as the door open. It reveal a giant chamber, that was mostly cloak under darkness, with the only source of light being only a dim amount of light. The three of them, can see it, that on the middle of the chamber, there was a big and long table. With many devils being sat around the table, this devils, are the 10 council of the Underworld. With their leader, being seated on the end of the table, who was waiting for the three of them to arrive.

"Take a sit," Angruish said.

They didn't complain, as all three of them, take the left side of the table, where 3 seat was vacant. Once all members, had finally arrived, Angruish finally rest his arms inside his pocket.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemans, I have call you here, under a very special reason," Angruish said.

"Really? Well, isn't that rare," the old man beside Angruish laughed. "Let me guess, it's about the current state of the Underworld correct?"

"Correct," Angruish reply with a firm tone. "After sustaining a massive damage from both the Great War, and civil war lead by the old faction. The state of the Underworld, isn't befiting for a devils to live,"

"Agree, because of that civil war, we have been face under a shortage of our foods, materials, and pure blood," the same old man that sat beside him explained.

"In order to counter such mess, I am suggesting, an idea that we should all focus on rebuilding the Underworld, rather than rebuilding the pure blooded," Angruish said.

Everyone can only gasp in suprise, hearing the words of the old devil, because the current state of the Underworld. They were face with two very serious problems, one; they are trying to rebuild back the Underworld to it's former glory, and two; they are trying to sustain, and keep all the 72 original devils in check. They musn't lost the remaining pure blooded devils, after sustaining a massive lost in the Great War, and Civil War, they want to repopulate back the numbers of the pure blooded that they have lost.

"Sorry to interupt, Angruish-sama. But, won't focusing more on rebuilding the Underworld, be a disavantage for us? If either the Heaven, or the other factions, decide to attack us. We need, more powerful devils, to guard the Underworld, and to continue the old legacy,"

"Agree, if we lost the pure blooded now, we will also lost a massive advantage such as their unique magic and ability. Not only that, but we will also lost, alot of chance to create a super devil, by combining the pure blooded devil,"

"That is true, but!" Angruish then reply with a firm and auhtoritive tone. "The current state of the Underworld is not in the best conidition, for the civilians to live. Many crimes, had been commited, food shortage to the point, many low class civilians die from starvation, and spys from other factions, might as well, infiltrate our world. Because of the lack of security and proper rebuild on alot of location that was destroy and abandoned from the Civil War,"

"Not only that, but we are also facing alot external crisis, thanks to the destruction left from the Civil War. Farms, and city that were destroyed haven't been rebuild back, leaving the low class, homeless, and cannot provide any resource for the well being of the Underworld," the old man that sat beside Angruish said.

"But! Vincent-sama! Even if we focus on external crisis, we are still dealing with a lot of internal crisis. Such as the bloodlines, that only have half of the remaining pure blooded left, after the Civil War. Not only that, but the numbers of Devils haven't increase much higher as the year went by,"

"That's no problem, for now, we can use the invention of Ajuka Astaroth. As a method, to stabilize the population of the current Underworld," the old man that sat beside Angruish, was Vincent Gusion.

Vincent Gusion, one of the few remaining old devils just like Angruish from the Barbatos family. He was the same old man as Angruish, except, he was build to a more bulky and a few shorter side, rather than Angruish slim and taller form. Having a face that had many scars imprinted, because of the many battle he had fought throughout his entire life. He wore a grey suit that hide the red shirt he wore inside of the suit. Standing only about 10 to 15 cm shorter than Angruish, with a bald hairstyle, and a long messy beard.

He was the minister of the defense, that took charge of the current security and military state of the Underworld, but due to many circumstances. Their military lack more man power, and magic users, as many die back at the Civil War. Both the talented young one, and the experience old one, but their secrafice would not go in vain. As Vincent have devoted his life, for the sake of the Underworld, and it's people, for a man who have survive countless battle just like Angruish, he adopt a much more calmer yet battle hungry personality.

"Even if they aren't true Devils, we can still use them, in order to repopulate back. Not only that, but thanks to Ajuka many inventions, we might as well, retuen our military state back to it's former glory," Vincent smiled.

"But still!" One of the council members try to rebuke his claims.

"Enough! Our main focus now, must be to rebuild back the Underworld, we can worry about the bloodlines problem. Once, everything have been settle," Angruish give a direct command to the room, such voice and auhtority, that no one dare to complain.

"Calm down, now old friend," Vincent twirling his beard with a smile. "How about, we hear the opinion from our Maou? Aren't they, the one who is ruling the Underworld now? Then we should do our duty, as the guard of the Maou, and listen to their own order,"

Seeing now, that all eyes went toward Sirzechs, he let out a sigh, before he stood up from his seat.

"Thank you for this chance, Vincent-sama," Sirzechs thanked him.

"No problem, Maou," Vincent chukled.

"Alright, then I shall spoke out my own opinion for this meeting," Sirzechs then change the attitude of his tone. "The option, that Angruish-sama speak off, might be our best option giving the current state of the Underworld. But! The bloodlines problems, that we are also dealing with, is another problem, that we must dealt with. So, I came into a conclusion, for this meeting,"

Sirzechs, then snap his finger, as it was a signal for something or someone, hearing such loud snap, the door behind them open.

"I have found a sutible, person that can help us to deal with both the internal, and external problems. He is a man, that I have known for many years, and have work under me from the shadows," Sirzechs said.

Slowly, as the door open, a footstep was heard coming from the door, but everyone could see it, that there was no one to be found.

"He have been helping me, dealing with the internal problems, by setteling most of the bloodlines and heir problem. Through, a more dignify mean, and being the one, who help us through this food shortage issue," Sirzechs further explained.

The wind blows into the room, it was a small breeze of wind, but suddenly, everyone notice it.

"By helping me, to rebuild most of the deserted location of the Underworld, such as from the South, and East side. Not only that, but thanks to him, I manage to gain many conection through out many pantheons. Though, it shame me, to reveal my ace, but at the current situation we are dealing with, I can't hide him no more,"

A hand touch the chair, as everyone can see, that there was a tall man wearing black glasses, have appear behind Sirzechs. For them, he was unknown intruder, but for Serafall it was another thing.

"He have help me, to deal with the bad economy state of the Underworld, by using many criminal organization in the Underworld. To create a fund, for the rebuild, not only that, but he is also the one who manage to help Ajuka in the creation of the Evil Piece," Sirzechs then raise his hand, toward the man behind him. "Ladies, and gentlemens, let me introduce you, to a old friend of mine. The Devil, that had help us from the shadow,"

Serafall eyes perked up once she saw the man standing behind Sirzechs, and Ajuka can only slummed back to his chair with a grin. While the rest of the council, manage to gain curiosty toward the man that Sirzechs had introduce them, but for Angruish and Vincent. They were keeping a poker face, that show no sign of hidden curiosty, unlike the rest of the fellow council members.

"Logan Tohsaka," both Sirzechs and Serafall said in unison.

"Yo! Nice to meet ya, old chumps!" Logan smiled, his gaze then turn toward the exicted Serafall. "Oh? Isn't it, miss Levaithan, we meet again, didn't we?"

"Wait, you know him?" Ajuka asked.

"Yeah, I meet him when I was getting breakfast," Serafall said.

"Which is why, she was late," Logan said.

"No wonder," Ajuka sighed.

"Well, both of you can talk later, for now, I need Logan to speak about our plan," Sirzechs said.

"Ya got it boss," Logan smiled.

Taking out a small gem out of his coat, which he crack, then threw to the floor, a screen then ignite from the small crack. The screen, then show them all, a chart, a chart that show the progress of the current economy of the Underworld.

"Alright, then everyone, what I have here is a chart that I have been reseraching on for the past years. You see here," Logan then pointed his finger to the end of the chart, which was a very short line. "That line, repesent the current economy of the Underworld, afyer sustaining the big lost from the Civil War. The economy, had been a mess, to the point, it isn't even a joke,"

"Then, what might you suggest, for the economy of the Underworld to improve?" One of the council members asked.

"Just like what the leader of the council and the Maou suggest, we should be focusing on the external issue. That being, the state of the Underworld, which also imply, the economy state that is in a hot mess," Logan explained. "About 30 years back, before the Civil War ignite, the economy state of the Underworld is still striving even at the lost of the Great War. Ranging about a good line of 70%, in total of 10% tax, 30% fund for food and other specific daily needs, and 30% for the rebuild of the Underworld,"

He then pointed his finger toward the lines, that keep on lowering.

"But! After the Civil War ignite, we are face with another great lost, weighting in from civilians lost, bloodlines lost, food shortage, and city being destroyed left and right. So the lines keep on decreasing, rather than increasing, which is at the state of the current Underworld now. That is in the 30% state, the worst state to be in, because of such state, tax had been increase, food have been decline through the days, house haven't been rebuild yet, and! Mostly! People are dying out there!"

"The boy got my interest," Vincent smiled.

Angruish only hummed, as he agreed with Logan statement.

"The reason, why the Underworld can even strive right now, is thanks to the Maou. Who had given me, the permision, to venture out to the other pantheons, to be a merchant. To make conection, so that the income, will he distribute to the Underworld,"

"And, what sort of product, did you sell? If you manage to balance, the income of the current Underworld, that mean, you must have some intresting product that gain the interest of the other pantheons," Vincent asked with a hint of curiosty.

"I sell, alot types of product, from both legal and illegal types, but it is for the sake of the Underworld, that I must sacrafice myself. To sell, some illegal products to the other pantheons," Logan shed a fake tears, trying to act more dramatic for the audience.

"What sort of illegal product are you selling?" Vincent tone change, after hearing Logan words.

"Calm down, it's under the safety of the Underworld, that I didn't sell any secret nor labrat to them. Rather! I sell them, an exotic product," Logan reply.

"Mind telling us? What sort of exotic product, are you selling them?" Vincent asked.

"Nope! It's a trade secret," Logan smiled. "Unless...! You, have something valuable, to exchange for it, or just have a gamble with me,"

"Oh? You got some spunk, for a skinny boy," Vincent smiled.

"Anyway! Back to my chart, seeing that the current state of the Underworld isn't good, so I need some invesment! Or fund! To rebuild back the south, and east part of the Underworld," Logan said.

"The Maou, have the right, to use the tax money for the Underworld, not only that, but also the Maou private fund. Which is much more bigger, than most pure blooded family possessed. Isn't that enough, to rebuild it back?" One of the council members asked.

"Nope, it doesn't, which is why I and the Maou need more income, to rebuild back the south and east side. Which, really in a very bad state," Logan then pointed his finger toward Angruish. "Beside, even with the fund we have now, it truly won't be enough. With the amount of corruption, happening left and right, won't it?"

"That is true," Ajuka decide to step into the coverstation. "Because of the bad state of the Underworld, the goverment, is also in shamble. With many incompetent members, using most of the fund for their own benefit,"

"And how should you suggest, to get back the fund? Using the Maou, auhtority to force them pay it back? That seems quite reasonable enough," Vincent like such idea of using brute force.

"No, we can't have the Maou tainting his reputation now, can't we?" Logan twirl his finger in disagrement. "It might be true, that people will see him as a very aubtorive figure. That put the need of his citizens first, rather than the higher classes, but that will also came into a cost. For having some high class
aristocracy, into his enemy, so I will be the one to take the money back,"

"By what method?" Vincent asked.

"Gambling," Logan reply.

"Gambling? What sort of nonesense, are you speaking?" One of the council members reject his idea.

"Clear nonesense!" Logan pointed his finger toward that council. "With the help of the Evil Piece system, which give birth to the Rating Game. Where Peerage of each family battle for victory, how about, we built another competion?"

"Another one?" Ajuka asked.

"Yes! But rather than battling between peerage in combat, how about we test them out," Logan then take out a hand of cards out of his sleeve, and show the pictures of the Royalty, and Ace cards to all the council members. "In a game of luck?"

"So are you suggesting, to make a new type of game for the peerage, and a gambling one in that order. How should that, help us steady our current state?" One of the council members asked.

"Simple! In order to implement this system, we will post a new set of group that will be refer as," the cards in his hand then disappear, and now he was holding a card of Joker. "A refree,"

"Go on," Vincent gain interest in this new game.

"You see, there is some power sturggle happening alot in the peerage system, where the new and weaker peerage members. Will be put up, agaisnt those who are league higher than them, so in order to search new young talent, and money. A game of exciting and fun, daily game will be implemented, to draw out the money,"

"So what your saying, that we will use this new system, to secretly draw out thw money from them?" Ajuka asked.

"Correct! Though, the refree won't be particapating in the game, as their job is just to watch over...! So, we will implement, a 10% tax for playing the game, and calling out the refree. The amount of money, that will put into the 10% tax, will be count under the amount of money and power that is gamble,"

"Not a bad idea, I must say," Vincent grinned.

"So then," Angruish finally decide to speak up. "Mr. Tohsaka, the idea of your game, sound intresting in my ears, and very benefical to draw out fund for the rebuild slowly. But! There is a negatif sector, around such system,"

"You are right, Angruish-sama," Logan then twirl the Joker card in his hand. "There is a high risk, where the losser of the match, won't accept defeat, and will create a new spree of conflict between families. But, there is no such thing, as a game without any danger in it!"

Throwing the Joker card away, which soon ignite in flames, Logan then pull down his shades to reveal a twisted hollow eyes. An eye that is filled with Lust, and obssesion, an eye that only a Devil would possessed.

"A game cannot be fun, without any danger in it. It is a high risk, yet high reward system, depending on the amount that is bet, hell! You can bet anything, that is under either your name, to your family name. Which will, draw out more fund for us,"

"But, won't that cause a downfall for some family?" One of the council members asked.

"Who give a shit? As long as their blood and magic is still intact, they can do whatever they want!" Logan cheers.

Many mumurs began to erupt from Logan plan, some might agreed, but most disagree on how much of a double edge sword. His plan was, then again, it could not be blame, because the life of a single family. Is determine by a single game of luck, and such game can be rigged without the consent of others.

"What a bold idea," Ajuka said.

"Agreed," Serafall said. "It might seem fun on the outside, but the reap danger, lies when one lose,"

"Which is why, it's a double edge sword," Sirzechs said. "But a double edge sword, that the underworld cam benefit the most,"

After taking a long 20 minutes of mumuring between each other, the councils had finally agreed on a term, with Angruish standing up. As the repesentive of the councils, he will be the one to spoke out their answer to such crazy plan.

"Logan Tohsaka, the councils had heard your plan clearly," Angruish said. "It is a good idea, that the Underworld could benefit, but! It is also a bad idea, as it will lead to the downfall of a pure blooded family, and a chance it will ignite a war yet again,"

"Well, just like how the old saying goes," Logan twirled his finger around. "There is no reward without a sacrafice,"

"So in conclusion, for now, the plan of adding a new game to the Rating Game, is currently tied," Angruish said. "For now, your plan will be further discuss by us, but do wait patiently. As our answer will be given, once all the needs is filled,"

"Okie dokie!" Logan thumb up.

"With that, now we shall move on to our next matter," Angruish said. "The matter of the pure blooded bloodlines,"

As the councils was about to discuss their new matter, a ringtone suddenly burst through the room, it was a ringtone of a Doraemon song. That belong to none other then Logan himself, which ended up getting the attention of the entire councils by this sudden act.

"Ah, excuse me for a moment," Logan said.

Without even hearing any of the councils answer, Logan left the room in a hurry, which leave a baffle Ajuka, and a laughing Serafall. But Sirzechs can only sigh upon the act of his friend.

"That boy, need to learn some manner," Vincent chukled.

"I will dismiss his act for now, as we need to discuss this upmost important matter," Angruish said.

(Change POV)

Walking out of the room, Logan quickly walk pass the long hall of the building, and went toward the rooftop. Up there, he can see a clear and beautiful sight of the current Underworld. Well, not as much beauty to behold, since they are still in the middle of rebuilding some parts of the Capital. Logan take a glance upon the caller name, once his expectation was meet, he make sure to check around his sorrounding first, before recieving the call.

He had choosen the rooftop, because with the least amount of security guards and camera at play. Which give him some benefit, even though there are still a few familiars and camera flying around the rooftop. But, with the least amount of security, Logan couldn't careless if his converstation was heard, because they have no idea, what he was talking about.

Once all the check was done, he glance upon the name of his caller, a name that befit his caller. That name was [Douchebag King], a befiting name for his origin, and the relationship with him and Logan.

"Yo! It's been a while since you've call me, you've miss me don't ya?" Logan smiled.

[Miss you is a strong words,]

A powerful and auhtoritive voice reply to him, a voice that befit a king or ruler, which is why Logan name him, the Douchebag King.

"Come on now, don't be a tsundere, that's my mother job," Logan said.

[I'll cut through the chase, as talking with you, will demerit me of my braincell,]

"Yeah, yeah, I heard ya loud and clear, fancy ass king," Logan said. "So what's the reason, you call me now?"

[The ■■■ have given a sign of activation for the past months, thought, it is not clear yet. Wheater that thing is alive or not,]

"That fast?" Logan was shock upon this new information.

[Currently, Avenger and Alter Ego, is searching for some part of the ■■■, just last week since they had call me. They manage to find some sort of a signal, indicating that the ■■■ is alive,]

"Where did they find the signal?" Logan asked.

[South America, aproximetly, near the northen side of Mexico, if the ■■■ is truly alive, then we must move quick. Before Chaldea arrived, we must at least weaken the ■■■, if we want a higher chance to success,]

"Is that all, what you want to tell me?" Logan asked. "If so, then I can't help neither of you, while both Avenger and Alter Ego are stuck searching for the sign of the ■■■ being alive, and I'm stuck here! Because you command me to do such a thing! Meanwhile, you have been sitting your damn ass! Comfortably in Swiss!"

[You being in the Underworld, is a benefit to us, more then anything, as without any of your reckless and idiotic stunt. Avenger manage to find, the signal,]

"Yeah, good on lil old me!" Logan growled.

[Beside that, listen closely, I still need you to find that 'Artifact' because it will be a massive help to us all, continue on your search. Do whatever you want, start a civil war or something, as long as you can find that single 'Artifact' that we've lost back in my paradise,]

"Paradise my ass! Your damn paradise is a pruned timeline, you only prolong the inevtable back then, and I have proven such a thing to you," Logan said.

[Remeber this well, Logan... No! Pretender, I have keep my rage upon you, after your and that 'Witch' betrayal. Do not test my patience even further,]

"Oh? A sore losser is speaking, huh? Might I remind you, even with that fancy weaponry and auhtority of yours. Couldn't even truly kill me, nor did you stop me," Logan smirked remembering the day he once serve this bastard. "If there is no more to discuss, then I'm leaving,"

[Then so be it]

With that, Logan ended the call, as he let out a sigh. Never though, he see the day, where he was given a second chance. Not by a long shot, then again, if it weren't for that 'Witch', none of the extra classes would even be here to begin with.

"Well, this is more of a vacation then a job, might as well, enjoy it," Logan smiled.

"There you are!" Serafall call out.

Hearing his name being call out, Logan turn his head around, to see the trio of the current lord of the Underworld.

"We've been searching for you, for quite a while," Sirzechs said.

"My~ never though, the current Demon Lord, would care so much for my condition~" Logan imitated a voice of a girl to teased Sirzechs, but it didn't work. "So my guess, that the meeting is over?"

"Not quite," Ajuka said.

"The meeting was halt, after Vincent-sama recieve a call of distress," Serafall said.

"A call of distress? What sort?" Logan asked.

"No idea, but Angruish-sama, ended up halting the meeting, until the distress is dealt with," Serafall said.

"So for now, your plan will be reconsider by the councils," Sirzechs said.

"That's good to hear," Logan smiled.

"Though, I still disagree with such plan," Ajuka said.

"Ah, come on now! Don't be a spoil sport, we need a new variation of the Rating Game," Serafall said.

"Having one if not most of the pure blooded family, fall because of economic issue, isn't fun at all," Ajuka said.

"Well, just like what I've said, there is no reward without a sacrafice," Logan said.

"But, if your plan is aproved by the councils," Sirzechs then take a step closer to the edge of the rooftop, where he can see the entire Capital much clear. "Then maybe, I can achive my dream,"

"And that is why, I support such valor of a dream," Logan clapped his hands. "After all, it is in our formless contract, that we made back then. I will support you, and you will support me,"

"Hey, count me too!" Serafall said.

"Well, as long as the Underworld can prosper, then I will tag along," Ajuka said.

"Then let us see, if I can reach such a dream," Sirzechs smiled.

(Change POV)

Somewhere located on the farthest part of the northen Underworld, located in a dense forest, that no devils would dare to step in. There, beneath the cave of such forest, lies a sleeping beast, a beast that was deeply wounded by it previous battle. The beast, had taken upon the forest as it temporary territory, until the wound is healed up.

Though, the territory that the beast is lay dormant, is part of the former territory of the Old Satan Faction, that still alive even with only a few members suriving. Yet, the beast couldn't careless, as the beast is a being, that is above them, as the beast pride itself that no one. Not even the Messiah, could defeat it, yet... Such pride soon fall, after the previous battle, that the beast had partake in.

Inside of the cave, lies a giant six headed red and gold dragon, that was cover in a thick layer of red mud, that was it blood. Some of the heads were lost in the previous battle, with only three suriving head left, and two were badly damage. But, as long as, the dominant head is still alive, then the beast won't die.

"Dammit..." the beast growled in anger. "Those damn Alaya Hounds, are more troublesome, then I have expected,"

Slowly, the dominant head of the beast lies in the ground, as the crown of such head, began to split itself. Mud began to pour down, slowly, from the crown of the head, a child emerge. A child dress in a blood red gown, with a face that had a marking of a warrior, with a single crown seated on top of her head. Yet, beautiful as she is, there can be seen, that she had sustained a bad damage around her body.

The most notable damage, was the hole located on her right chest, a hole that was put by Alaya Hounds in her previous battle. Luckily she manage to escape alive, but, because of that battle, she had lost her heart. One of the sole factor that can produce the mud, that she needed if she want to rewrite the world itself. Though, even with the lost of her heart, she can still produce the mud, hut not to the extent as she was with a heart.

Regenerating her entire body was one thing, but regenrating and fixing her Saint Graph was another thing, the battle she had partake agaisnt Alaya Hounds. Had truly given her a big lost, as not only did she lost her heart, but she also lost her pride in that single battle. But for now, she will focus on healing herself, until she can regain back her full strenght.

"Just you wait!" The girl growled in anger. "I will get your head, if it the last thing I do. With whatever location, I am stranded in, and a location where the Ages of Gods have not left humanity... Just you wait, I will humiliate you as you did with me,"

Disclaimer: I don't own DxD

Note: sorry for the long update on this story, I have been busy with my other one, that I almost forgot about this one.

Beside that, this arc will center around the situation before Rei and Leon arrived, and what lead to the second destruction of the Underworld.

The reason why Beast VI is truly here

The reason behind Pretender causing all that mess

The reason why Serafall isn't a joyfull bundle of magical girl

The reason why Rider know both Kuroka and Koneko

And the reason, why Riser entire character change from what it use too.

So this arc will focus around those aspect, since I am planning to make this arc in about 7 to 10 chapter, as I want to process quickly to the battle of the two previous chapter. For now, this arc will mostly center around Serafall, and Riser, but others will be center to, such as Pretender and Rider.

That is all for this chapter.

Bye 🖐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.2K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
11.2K 328 19
Long ago there was destructive race called the Megiddo who were trying to take over everything but was stopped by a knight name Kamen Rider Spatha. a...
8.4K 254 13
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is a servant? of a Magus? Classes? Fourth Holy Grail War? What is...
68.1K 320 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...