Solace In Love ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 37
Epilogue
Solace In Love Season 2

Episode 36

3.1K 425 71
By Poohbear8435

It was over a month and a half since their grand wedding. Shehnaaz had been getting a good business as an event manager. Yes! Event manager!! Devraj gifted her an entire event management office. She has her own team who worked on her instruction. Her wedding decorations were highlighted in magazines with Devraj's influence.

Sidharth wanted to politely decline his gifts but Devraj would always state that he was doing it because he owes his life to Shehnaaz and also because they were like his family now.

Shehnaaz didn't find time to study as she was actively involved with the work with great interest and enthusiasm.

Shehnaaz: Amma, I want to see a doctor. I am not keeping well since few days.

Harpreet: What is it bebu? What's happening?

Shehnaaz: I feel fatigued, sleepy and also nauseated.

Harpreet: Bebu, are your periods regular?

Shehnaaz: No Amma, it's been over 2 months that I haven't got one. Is that the reason behind my sickness?

Harpreet: Bebu (with joy) I think you are expecting a baby.

Shehnaaz: Huh? What? But how? I am taking pills.

Harpreet: Show yourself to the doctor and ask him the question.

Shehnaaz was confused so she doesn't react much. She books an appointment with the gynecologist and visits with Sidharth after doing all the tests.

Doctor: Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Srivastava. You both are expecting a baby.

The two look at each other in surprise.

Sidharth: Are you sure doctor? Cause she's on using contraceptive pills.

Doctor: The reports confirm it. Did you miss any pill Mrs. Srivastava?

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. yes!

Sidharth: What? When and why?

Shehnaaz: When I was in Devraj's captive.

Sidharth: This Devraj seems to be dictating our lives. Everything is gone for a toss.

Shehnaaz: Aren't you happy for our baby?

Sidharth: I am! But it should have been our plan, not some Devraj. Besides, what about your dream Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz: You know I've never made any rigid plans in my life. I just go with the flow. And it's not Devraj's plan. How can it be his plan when the father is you. It's God's plan.

The doctor who tried to avoid their conversation for long, finally coughed so that they were made aware of their surrounding.

Doctor: I thought I would give you some time to celebrate but.. is there any problem?

They both looked at each other, not in a great mood and then at the Doctor and nods no.

Doctor: It's important for the mother to be stress free so make sure the differences are sorted out. For now we want you get an ultrasound and I'll give you some supliments to take. Remember, don't take stress, it has a great impact on not only your health but the baby in your womb as well. Next visit in 2 weeks after your scan.

Shehnaaz nods and they leave. She looked at his face which didn't show any happiness. The thought that he wasn't happy was bitting her from inside.

Why is he being so disinterested? I know this is not his first time fatherhood but do people not celebrate the arrival of their second child? Is he doubting my modesty by any chance? I accepted his and Gunjan's baby wholeheartedly in my life even though not being her biological mother but the baby in my womb is equally his and he is the biological father as well.

Sidharth walked in silence lost in his thought.

She has lost her track completely eversince she has met Devraj. I was working towards her dream and expected her equal involvement in it but she has forgotten it as well.

I hate Devraj interfering in our lives since whatever seems to happen, is all surrounding him. What kind of friendship is this where he is gifting her the whole office and promoting her? Does he want to snatch her away from me?

I just can't celebrate this event for these two reasons - firstly, she giving up her dream and secondly, Devraj's involvement in this. I can't tolerate him anymore. He is a criminal and I don't want my family to be anywhere associated with criminals.

Why can't Shehnaaz understand that if that Devraj dies in encounter someday, we will be held by police for the link ups with him. I don't want my family to end up in a big problem because of him.

He is spoiling our lives just by citing reason that my stupid wife saved his life twice. Arghhh.. How do I put some brain in my stupid wife's head?

She gets a ultrasound immediately as they had time and then they reach home. Shehnaaz was surprised to see Harpreet, Aadya and Devraj screaming "Congratulations". There was a shower of confetti and the house was decorated with balloons. There was a huge cake to celebrate the good news.

Shehnaaz's tensions vanished and she finally felt happy being surrounded by a family wishing her on the good news and making her feel special. On the other hand, Sidharth growled looking at Devraj with them. He grew angry with Shehnaaz for letting the news out so soon to Devraj.

Devraj: Sidharth, congratulations. (Hugs him)

Sidharth: Thanks (with a straight face)

Devraj: Come Mommy, Come Daddy. Let's cut the cake and celebrate. (He puts his arms around both their shoulders and escorts them near the cake) Here, come on both of you cut it.

Shehnaaz pulls Aadya, Harpreet and Devraj and asks them to cut the cake with them since they were equally joyed and part of it. As they insert a knife into the cake, Sidharth slowly pulls out his hand and tries to go into the room when Shehnaaz holds his wrist and feeds him the cake.

Shehnaaz: Congratulations Jaanu!

Sidharth: Thank you.

He didn't feed her back but instead took the tissue and spit the cake into it while pretending to wipe off the cake on the corner of his lips.

Shehnaaz fed the cake to Aadya, Harpreet and Devraj. Sidharth was gone inside and Devraj fed cake piece to Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: Thank you so much Devraj for all this. How did you know the news?

Devraj: Sidharth had informed Amma when she called to enquire about you. Amma informed me inturn when I called her. I was missing her hand made Samosas. (He smiled) She makes the world's best Samosas.

Harpreet: I've made some already for everyone. Will get it along with tea.

Shehnaaz excuses herself to go to the room. While Devraj picks up Aadya.

Devraj: So sweetheart, what do you want? Baby brother or baby Sister?

Aadya: Who is cuter?

Devraj: (laughs) Hmmm.. I don't know about that but for now you are the cutest!! (He tickles her making her giggle)
.
.
Sidharth was lying on the bed. Shehnaaz goes near him and touches his forehead and neck.

Shehnaaz: Jaanu, What happened? Aren't you well? Why did you come inside?

Sidharth: Nothing. I am just tired.

Shehnaaz: Okay, come out Amma has made Samosas and tea. You will feel refreshed.

Sidharth: Please go and serve Devraj! He has done so much for you today. (Sarcastically)

Shehnaaz: What? (Shocked) What's wrong with you Jaanu? Why are acting so indifferent today? It's our special day. Our baby is coming into this world and we should be celebrating it together.

Sidharth: Aren't the celebrations over yet? You informed him first about the baby and he celebrated it in a grand way already. What else do you want? Me wearing Gagra and Saree and dancing like transgender infront of you to welcome and bless your child?

Shehnaaz: Why are you talking like this? I didn't inform him about the baby. You informed amma and amma informed him. I wasn't even aware of this celebration. Your hurting me Aadya's papa. Among all these words, "Your Baby" is what hurt me most. Isn't it your baby too? Are you doubting on my character? Are you forgetting that I have killed people as well as attempted to kill myself to save my modesty?

Sidharth: Meine aise kabhi nahi bola. Tum khudh udta teer apne pe le rahi ho. {I never mentioned about it. You are assuming it to be for yourself}

Shehnaaz: This was supposed to be my happiest day but you've ruined it for me. Not once but twice. I am out of here.

Sidharth: Please do the favour!

Shehnaaz goes outside to find Harpreet and Aadya sitting out of the house. Devraj was gone.

Harpreet: I got Aadya outside before she heard y'all. (With disappointment) May be all men are same!

Shehnaaz was heartbroken. She didn't wanted Sidharth to be categorised under the general list where people like her father and Javed (master) belonged. Probably what Harpreet meant was that even her husband doubted her character his whole life.
_____________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 26.6K 60
His pov this is the worst point of my life.... don't want to live....but have to because of mom......god plz send somebody who can heal me.....I am d...
8.5K 1K 16
∆Caution : Before you start reading, This story is not at all a lovey dovey love story, it has reality, content that might hurt you. Hence,Read only...
198K 13.8K 35
so , have u thought what if sidharth is a business man ( owning a fshion designing company) and shehnaaz is a doctor... sidharth who is heartless ,ar...
584K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...