TAEGYU EROS & MANIA

By bangtae_ned

Their love was about 'I am yours' but secretly they were just possessing the other with 'You're only mine.' ... More

-.PROLOGUE.-
-.CHAPTER 1.-
-.CHAPTER 2.-
.-CHAPTER 3-.
-.CHAPTER 4.-
-.CHAPTER 5.-
-.CHAPTER 6.-
-.CHAPTER 7.-
-.CHAPTER 8.-
-.CHAPTER 9.-
-.CHAPTER 10.-
-.CHAPTER 11.-
-.CHAPTER 12.-
HAPPY TAEHYUN DAY!
-.CHAPTER 13.-
-.CHAPTER 14.-
-.CHAPTER 15.-
-.CHAPTER 16.-
-.CHAPTER 17.-
HAPPY BEOMGYU DAY!
-.CHAPTER 18.-
-.CHAPTER 19.-
-.CHAPTER 20.-
-.CHAPTER 21.-
-.CHAPTER 22.-
-.CHAPTER 23.-
-.CHAPTER 24.-
-.CHAPTER 25.-
-.CHAPTER 26.-
-.CHAPTER 27.-
-.CHAPTER 28.-
-.CHAPTER 29.-
-.CHAPTER 30.-
-.CHAPTER 31.-
-.CHAPTER 32.-
-.CHAPTER 34.-
-.CHAPTER 35.-
-.CHAPTER 36.-
-.CHAPTER 37.-
-.CHAPTER 38.-
-.CHAPTER 39.-
-.CHAPTER 40.-
-.CHAPTER 41.-
-.CHAPTER 42.-
-.CHAPTER 43.-
-.CHAPTER 44.-
-.CHAPTER 45.-
-.CHAPTER 46.-
-.CHAPTER 47.-
-.CHAPTER 48.-
-.CHAPTER 49.-
-.CHAPTER 50.-

-.CHAPTER 33.-

1.8K 73 113
By bangtae_ned

Unedited as usual.

Beomgyu woke up, not to his phone ringing or the birds chirping, but to the silence of the room and to the day breeze. He looked to his side, finding no one, it's funny how no matter how early he wakes up, Taehyun always managed to be the earliest of all. Beomgyu would be lying if he said that he was well-rested, he wasn't, even after the 8-hour sleep, the empty nauseatic feeling in his stomach didn't contribute well to his excitement. He was about to get out of bed when Taehyun walked in, "Oh, you're awake," he beamed at the brunette's fluffy hair which were sticking out in every direction.

Taehyun moved towards the boy, who was trying to flatten his hair with his hands like a puppy, the blonde put his hand in front of him, like an invitation, covered in white bandages like falling drapes, Beomgyu glanced at the hand then at the man to whom it belonged, he placed his hand onto the other's, the rough cloth rubbing against his palm, the cold fingers wrapped around his hand, pulling him up, smiling as he walked him towards his studio.

Rounding up their linked hands around Beomgyu's waist and covering his eyes with the other hand, Beomgyu let out a confusing string of words which Taehyun shushed down, "Just tell me how you like them," he swiftly dragging him along inside the studio.
Fluttering his eyelids, adjusting to the light in the studio, gaping at the sight in front of him, Beomgyu's back pressed against Taehyun's chest as he moved back in excitement. The silhouettes standing upright, three of them blessed with beautifully finished clothing, it was an aesthetically pleasing sight. His eyes widened, awestruck, he didn't consider himself an artist or an authentic creator but he had great admiration for people who did, certain art forms had always stroked a peak level of excitement in him, in this case, tailoring and fashion. "For you," Taehyun smiled down at the male, Beomgyu's stimulus responded making him turn around and hop on his feet, "For me?" He pointed at himself, glancing back at the clothes unable to keep his eyes off them.

Taehyun let out a dry chuckle, answering his question with a small hum. "You made them- wait, when did you do all this?" Beomgyu turned around, his suspicions rising above the ground, Taehyun probably stayed up all night to work, which was just partially true. "Don't worry, I just had to give them a few finishing touches." He smiled, as Beomgyu grabbed on his shirt looking back at the silhouettes, "They are really pretty."

"Let's see how pretty they look on your beautiful self," Taehyun let go of Beomgyu's hand, moving in front of him, "Choose one for today." All three of them were well made and undoubtedly stunning but Beomgyu had his eyes lingering over the one on the far left. Gender-neutral, yet subtly feminine, and elegant. Not having the slightest idea of their day or the venue, he'd still choose the same one, it was versatile, quite bold too.

Beomgyu pointed at it instinctively, "Right, now let's get dressed quickly," Taehyun carefully removed the dress from the silhouette, handing it over to Beomgyu, walking beside Beomgyu leaving him to his room to get ready for the day, Beomgyu had all his belongings in his room still.

...

They say imagination is wild, Taehyun agrees, he had imaged Beomgyu in those dresses while he was working upon them, he looked pretty, really. They also say reality is often disappointing, sure but it wasn't the case there, as Beomgyu walked out of his room into the living room, you'd bet Taehyun had forgotten how to breathe for a few seconds. This time the reality was more pleasant than his imagination.

Flaunting, it was as if Beomgyu was bragging about his beauty by simply wearing that dress, the materials wrapped around him complimented the boy so well. He was doing the bare minimum, just standing there, all pretty and still Taehyun was all heads over heels for him. He had fallen in love once again. Taehyun finally managed to utter a low wow with a stutter involved, Beomgyu giggled at the shocked boy, twirling around, giving him a full 360-degree view.

A high neck collar with broad and exaggerated shoulders, the thick red cloth narrowed as it went down tucking into the brown belt, long free sleeves, a random yet aesthetically complementing design in the centre. The lower half was a mini skirt, printed matte cloth hugging his milky thighs, another piece of the same matte pine and cremé cloth but a longer one was abstractly platted, covering his legs leaving the front right side open. Brown boots, very little accessories, a shiny red lip tint, and dark green smokey eyes. Surreal.

"You look absolutely stunning," Taehyun complimented, wide-mouthed abandoning his composure until Beomgyu eyed him up and down flirtatiously, "You too, Mr Kang," Taehyun jumped back into his senses. "Ah-," he muttered straightening up. He wasn't any less of a gorgeous man either, the way he lowkey matched their clothes, like an ongoing theme, a red velvet turtle neck, cremé, and pine pants without the prints though, medium-heeled brogues, tight brown leather belt, and his signature cologne. He was heavily accessorized, quite opposite of Beomgyu. Different lengths and sizes of chains dangling down his neck, an analogue watch wrapped around his wrist, rings on his fingers, and studs in his ears, well presented like always. They'd be catching everyone's attention, no questions asked. Beomgyu could never get enough of him, he chose to leave the compliments for the later part of the day, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere, where people won't bother us," he smiled softly, taking Beomgyu by his bandaged hand.

...

They were standing in the parking lot of the apartment complex, waiting for someone apparently- Taehyun's driver. "You can't drive?" Beomgyu whispered teasingly as the car drove nearer, "Well, I can but I don't have a car license." He held his nape awkwardly, looking away from the boy. As they got in the backseat, the driver wished them a merry morning and started driving without any instructions, it was all planned beforehand you could tell.

...

Beomgyu bawled his eyes out at the huge establishment, it was all empty as they stepped in, literal heaven Beomgyu would say. "How did you know I like places like this?" Beomgyu looked at Taehyun wide-eyed while the blonde looked away laughing awkwardly, "That's-- that's a nice tree haha," he walked towards the painting that first came to his sight, Beomgyu simply shrugged and followed him from behind. It was a huge museum, or you can call it an art gallery. Beomgyu would often find himself trying to find an escape from reality, places as such with so many stories and wonderful creations were often the answer, it was enchanting, how the glass chandelier hung down from the high ceiling.

Apparently, Taehyun had rented it for a day, to provide them with their privacy. As soon as the older got to know about the library attached to the building, he hopped around in excitement, the peaceful anticipation that came from imagining the joyful near future, similar to the romance novel plots, full of tooth-rotting fluff.

Levisomous; watchful, Taehyun watched as Beomgyu ran around happily, the big glass ceiling allowing the natural sunlight to give him his spotlight. Taehyun had already forgotten that the two of them were on a date, I mean he has Choi Beomgyu on the display, of course, he had to be the satisfied audience.

A small but heartfelt smile crept onto his face, Beomgyu seemed to have noticed the boy staring, he smirked swaying his hips subtly, making Taehyun blush at the slight exposition of skin as the skirt moved upwards. The brunette burst out laughing, failing to hold onto his character for long, Taehyun mocked his laugh, "Haha, so funny," that didn't stop Beomgyu instead it made him laugh harder. Taehyun clicked his tongue, tickling Beomgyu as the former male struggled to get out of his grip, his laugh echoed inside the walls filling the atmosphere with happiness as he did so. "Okay, okay- I won't tease you again," he breathed, "Of course you won't," he smiled, his voice unmistakenly filled with nothing but love.

As soon as Beomgyu got released from the grip, he pulled his skirt up a bit and stuck out his tongue, "Of course I won't," he ran away glancing back, "Hey- you!" Taehyun called, pacing after him. The room was filled with their short breaths and distinct footsteps on the age-old concrete, they ran all around the hall while the people in the paintings watched them move about, they weren't alive obviously but it seemed as if everything was lively and being in love puts you into the delusion of seeing as more beautiful than they actually are.

Taehyun very well knew what the idea of 'ideal' was for Beomgyu, simple and quiet, nothing extravagant. Just being showered with love, if you were to ask Beomgyu what an ideal date for him would be, he'd give you details of maybe- watching a movie under thick blankets with hot chocolate in big mugs, reminding him how cold it was outside, giving him another excuse to snuggle closer to his partner. The focus would be on being spoiled with love rather than on, what exotic location are we going to? To simply be the receiver of undivided attention.

That would explain why he was enjoying being in-between Taehyun arms, sitting on the wooden floor, against a bookshelf, legs on top of each other while the blonde read the book for him, the comforting smell of old pages merging with the strong scent of Taehyun, made the story more contrasting, detached from the reality, completely drowned into the world of long sentences and fantasy, "Destruction, the war was the product of their love, uprisal of conflict, two different backgrounds, two individuals separated by literal borders, maybe the plot isn't always in the support of 'opposites attract'," 

Taehyun flicked the page over, continuing the book while Beomgyu snuggled closer- he had started imagining him and Taehyun as the characters of the book, who were being separated, losing his new love bothered him. The younger seemed to have noticed the slight discomfort radiating off the brunette, he kissed the top of his head pulling him closer making him rest on his open chest, "It's okay," he whispered into his ear before going further into words.

...

"Hey- don't cry!" Taehyun panicked, he closed the book placing it down, "They didn't end up together, the author is so bad for doing that!" he rubbed his eyes, pouting at the sad ending. "Just because they didn't end up together doesn't mean their love wasn't true," Taehyun smiled as he wiped tears off the older's face, "But they deserved to be together," Beomgyu argued throwing his tiny fists into the air, "We don't always get what we deserve," he cupped his face pressing a soft kiss on his forehead, "and that's okay."

That small affectionate gesture did calm the dark-haired male but he was still sulky over the ending, "Why would you make me sad?" Taehyun shrugged his shoulders, giving him a sad smile, "Love is untimely," he got up from the floor picking up the book, "time and ending can never define the journey," "huh-?" "nothing, do you like chocolates?" and before Beomgyu could speak, he pulled a Ferrero Rocher from thin air, "How did you do that?!" Beomgyu half yelled, taking the chocolate excitedly, it was way too easy to distract him.

Beomgyu glanced up at the big glass ceiling as they watched the large frames, displaying years of history in one room, Taehyun would magically make chocolates appear handing them to Beomgyu whenever he finished the previous one, different kinds every time How? it's a secret, he'd say, along with the dark sweetness it became dark outside too. "The day isn't over yet," Taehyun stopped, Beomgyu smiled widely, the blonde looked sideways at the big doors, a black limousine was waiting for them at the entrance, open door and a buff man standing beside it. Beomgyu would have been scared, the man was intimidating and huge in size but with Taehyun on his side, he'd smile at that man without feeling scared or an internal doubt. It was his bodyguard anyways,

...

Beomgyu found himself sitting inside a restaurant, a private room to be exact, a five-course meal already personalized and booked waiting to be served, in turns. Elegant lighting all around the room, it had him doubting if it really was evening they were enjoying but that doubt was cleared when two waiters dressed in suits opened the big curtains revealing the big glass windows, the colour graded sunset sat there, like a freshly painted canvas, the sky washed with bright colors, splotches of grey and white clouds thrown all over the place, quite abstract, the sun shone over the buildings for it's last, now that it was the moon's turn to flaunt the incoming night.

Flowers being the accessory of the theme for the venue, the huge isolated room had pretty flowers everywhere but not to an annoying or exaggerated extent, just the right amount. When celebrating or expressing love, roses are hot topics, they sure are- oh how beautifully they were displayed like ornaments on the precisely carved walls. It was so Taehyun, great tactics in capturing in attention, plus it also smelled like him, the place did justice to Taehyun's orders. Of course, it had, otherwise you wouldn't see Taehyun smiling and staring at Beomgyu's happy face.

Beomgyu was left speechless, he doubts if he could even express his gratitude, or love like this, he was enjoying the fancy. The person who fancied Beomgyu knew how to make his jaw drop, Taehyun was simply an indescribable character, seemingly so straight-forward and cold, but that was far from the truth, a person who rarely interacted with people for emotional needs could now play the role of the best romantic the century has ever had. The months which went unseen did lack dramatic events but the simplicity only confirmed Taehyun's loyalty.

"Gorgeous," the brunette whispered, finally looking at Taehyun, the latter chuckled, he pointed at a small hole in the centre of the glass window, "Smile please," and like every time he left Beomgyu confused who still followed regardless. "I'd like to preserve this day in pictures," after hearing that, Beomgyu smiled more widely, although Taehyun didn't do the same. The blonde always found every little action of the older to be endearing, Beomgyu became more precious to him with time, he'd never let anyone lay a finger on him, Taehyun smirked at the thought.

He'd hate to objectify the other but his mind would always sing the same set of words whenever Beomgyu was around, "He's mine," the more time they were together it would simply confirm his ownership. Obsession, not fatal yet dangerous, for him there were no boundaries for love. And boundaries don't just revolve around the sweets, the bitter has to come along. Restlessly in love, standing ovation to the luck that followed the two, lucky that no one crossed their way into their relationship after the prime example of a certain pink-haired male.

...

Crimson-coloured mocktails were served in the wine glasses, in the name of love, new love, Beomgyu eyed Taehyun lovingly, he smiled raising his wine glass the brunette mirrored his actions, and with a small click of their glasses, their lips cornered up to their ears. Bite after bite, savouring every flavour of the delectable food, Beomgyu wiggled his shoulders happily as he ate in pouts, while Taehyun sat there eating his food in silently, not awkward just comfortable, listening to Beomgyu talk about- well, he doesn't know, amazed at how simply Beomgyu could make his heart flutter.

Beomgyu doesn't know how simple dessert time could turn a tad bit sexual, but oh their's did with his innocent little gesture, which took the initiative. Walking around the room, stoping near the glass window, peacefully eating the chocolate mousse cake, they placed their plates down after they finished, as they did so Beomgyu noticed the smudged chocolate on the corner of Taehyun's lips, and like in every romance cliché he raised his hand to wipe it off, he couldn't clear it in one go, he reached out once again, Taehyun clicked his tongue "Tch" playfully rolling his eyes, cupping Beomgyu's face gently bringing him closer, "Your mouth looks messier than mine," he pressed his thumb on the older's lower lip making it turn upwards, his lips were unevenly outlined with the dark chocolate, Taehyun stared down at his lips, "May I?", Beomgyu smiled and with that their lips collidedd together, devouring the late chocolate flavour, the blonde's tongue traced along the older's lip line, like lipstick but instead he was smearing some away, hot breath fanning over their lips, slow and sensual, heat taking over the air conditioned air, twisting and killing his insides- Beomgyu pulled him even closer- and he'd let him do so, it was being done so passionately, he dare not make him stop, even if he runs out of breath, he'd still let Taehyun kiss him, till he dropped senseless.

With time the warmth left his lips, Taehyun ruffled his hair, "Sometime later, we'll continue this," Beomgyu giggled at the statement, already imagining the possible outcomes of the future, thoughts lingering around his dirty fantasies, he was pulled back into reality when things around started moving, it's then when he realized Taehyun had already dragged him out of the room, now through empty hallways, doors exposing them to the outside world, a black motorbike was standing there beside the street lamp on the deserted road. The night wasn't over for the two, the clock hadn't struck twelve, not just yet.

"Let's go," Taehyun sat on the bike, Beomgyu sat behind him confusingly surprised at how systematically everything was planned, event by event, Taehyun passed him a black helmet which he excitedly wore over his head, connecting the straps together, "Hold on me," Taehyun said as he started the bike, the engine growled in the dead silence of the deserted lane, Beomgyu scooted closer to Taehyun's back wrapping his arms around him, smiling behind the glass protection. He was thrown off-guard when Taehyun accelerated the gears and the bike darted forwards.

Beomgyu not being used to bike rides held onto his life tighter than ever, the tinted glass and the limited vision he was provided under the helmet wasn't doing him any good either, he squirmed his legs together when Taehyun suddenly tilted the bike into an acute angle on the turning point, Beomgyu glanced over the other male's shoulder as the vehicle straightened again, that surely wasn't the city limit, Beomgyu closed his eyes shut and buried his face into the younger's back, who quickly took it into his acknowledgement and slowed down his speed to friendlier numbers.

The bike went through some dark unknown allies, away from humankind, the night had fallen over but the city was still wide awake, ironically for them deserted and the most unsafe of places were the best option. The bike halted near a water body, Beomgyu looked up at the beautiful view of the riverbank, he slowly removed his helmet in awe, his eyes did justice to the scenic beauty in front. The human race living in the dilemma of technology and development, trying to find joy in complexion often forget the best is there in simplicity.

Nature doesn't need marketing, if the world were to put a price on its beauty, we'd go bankrupt, so priceless yet so worthy. Oh, how well graded the inky sky was, and how it wore its accessories, the glitter like stars spread all across the dimension, and a luminous pearl hanging up there with no exact whereabouts, no competitors, alone it would win any pageant, simply name it.

The third quarter rock, the moon was smiling at the couple, giving them its greetings, it was yet to conquer its other half, hidden under the dark, but sure did it shine with the same enthusiasm and lively spirit, perfectly fine without its other half, still promising that it'd light up the same way with its other half. Isn't that the same case with Beomgyu and Taehyun, two great individuals- at their best when on their own but better when together, putting them under this example just tells you they are full and complete when they are together.

With time, months over hours, changes became significant, Taehyun carried a different persona whenever he was around Beomgyu, the first heartless and baritone would now shift to softer sounding tones. The way he started smiling more often- even if the smiles were only dedicated towards Beomgyu, it was still an upgrade, they were never wide toothy smiles, Beomgyu doubts if he has ever seen Taehyun smile that wide, Beomgyu found his smiles contagious or maybe it's because he's in love, he's not denying it anyways.

They laid down on the fresh grass, the river grumbled lightly as if it were jealous of the land getting to welcome its guests but soon the water splashed on the stones like music in nature's rhythm, seems like it moved on quickly, also making it seem like it wanted to be a part of the couple's special night, convinced that at least someone would notice how it paired up with the steady wind to produce such beautifully calming sounds. Seems like everyone's happy, "The moon looks beautiful tonight," Taehyun said lowly, looking up at the sky, Beomgyu agreed absent-mindedly, awestruck as he gazed down the constellations, he gasped as he processed the phrase recalling it from a Japanese anime clip he watched back then, "never knew Mr Kang could be such a romantic," Beomgyu smiled as snuggled into Taehyun's chest, "Me neither," Taehyun answered honestly, chuckling at the out of ordinary, it still is really amusing to him how his mannerism changes when Beomgyu is around, "It's you, you changed that," the older shyly hit him, blushing furiously, it was followed by yet another simple but heartfelt confession, "you're special to me Beomgyu."

Taehyun just broke into a pretty smile, it wasn't the same though, it was wide, showing off his perfect teeth as his eyes crinkled up together, so different than the frozen face he always carried, making Beomgyu ponder upon the thought if it'd be the cure of everything? It went well with his genuine words, wide and honest, full of love. Beomgyu's lips automatically curved into a big smile too, but before he could compliment him, it dropped down to a smaller one, he frowned, "You have a really pretty smile," Taehyun looked away embarrassed at the compliment, "Aww are you blushing? Is my baby blushing?" Beomgyu started teasing him as he pinched Taehyun cheeks making them go a deeper shade of red, the brunette went along the same set of words over and over again teasing Taehyun about how red his face looked, "Hey, stop," Taehyun whined, "I don't think I wi- hahaha," Beomgyu was attacked with tickles and he burst out in bubbles of laughter, "Okay, ahahaha- okay staph!"

...

"Let's walk, you don't seem to be fond of bikes," Taehyun suggested as they rose up from the ground dusting their outfits, "Sure but that far?!" "Of course not, our driver will be waiting for us after a certain point," Beomgyu never failed to realize how the younger addressed his possessions as theirs, he had tried to point it out but he would simply be flattered with the latter's words, "I don't like sharing, but you're an important part of my life and I don't think sharing is bad after all, I get to see that pretty face of yours." Taehyun was always genuine with his words, the world around him would shatter if his heart ever gets broken even though he seems strong emotionally, promising himself, Beomgyu decided to remain faithful, till eternity lasted. Leaving each other would result in immense heartbreaks on both sides now that they had grown so fond of each other, love is indeed untimely.

...

They had been walking through the quiet and remote part of the city, Beomgyu pulled Taehyun to play with him, ever so childish, "ok simple rule- the white blocks are land and the red one is lava, you step on lava you lose! Plus there are very few white blocks, so get ready to lose Tae~" Beomgyu unlocked their hands and hopped on the white tile. "Wait- what happens when I lose?" "You lose!" "Okay?" "Whoever reaches the lamp first wins." Beomgyu pointed at the street lamp ahead, one of the only few sources giving out light. "Watch your step," Taehyun looked down he was standing close to the end of the very small white block. He hurriedly stiffened his body, "ah-" Beomgyu tiptoed away, making faces back at Taehyun every couple of steps. "Woah Woah-" Beomgyu stumbled backwards as Taehyun appeared right behind him when he turned back around to tease him. But Taehyun caught him before he fell down, "Ay no helping your opponent," Beomgyu puffed his cheeks into a cute pout, while Taehyun left his arm soon and Beomgyu stumbled back again. "Looks like you lost, sir Beomgyu," Beomgyu looked down horrified, he was standing on a red block, he shook his head in denial and whined, "This is cheating!"

While Beomgyu was stomping on the ground like five-year-old Taehyun moved ahead, stepping on white blocks, "Watch your step Beommie," Taehyun mocked in the same tone Beomgyu had worn earlier, "One more chance?" Taehyun nodded as he glanced back, Beomgyu sprinted carefully watching out for red tiles. Soon he reached near Taehyun, who was now a few steps away from the street lamp. Beomgyu blew air out of his nose and whispered some words that were quite unintelligible but sure they made sense to him, enough that he was motivated to run faster than ever. And there he went, passing the seemingly "unaware" Taehyun, and he made it, he started dancing at the finish line. Taehyun who reached seconds later smiled secretly and quickly placed his foot on a white block. "Not yet baby," he quirked his eyebrow down at Beomgyu's feet. "Nooo!!" Beomgyu so overjoyed with winning hadn't reached the finish line yet, left behind by a column, while his shoes rested on red blocks.

He started whining over the simple game once again, Taehyun smiled dearly at the boy, "Look," he pointed towards his other hand, distracting the dramatic bear, "How do you do that-" Taehyun made another chocolate appear in hand, "That's a secret," Beomgyu was carried away by the sweet treat to take notice of the blonde's words. "Oh shit," Taehyun looked at the narrow beam of light peeking at them, he pulled a mask out of his pocket quickly wearing it looking down at Beomgyu, looking around at the settlement area they had entered, "Act natural but just don't use my name," he smoothly wrapped his arms around Beomgyu who nodded seriously, "Yes boss," as more people came into their view Taehyun tightened his grip around the smaller male. Though they didn't go unnoticed by the huge crowds celebrating their weekend, it was because of their outfits rather than the people themselves.

They conversed finely until Beomgyu looped over the same topic, which might seem quite unnecessary to some but this sudden build-up of insecurity made him throw up the words, though, in whispers, the voice was afraid somewhere, "Why don't you reveal our relationship? It's getting hard to keep it a secret, and with all these rumours about you dating other people, makes me insecure, I trust you but I don't trust the people around you, when will the world know?" This all came out of nowhere, Beomgyu blurted his heart out, he didn't like how people stared at Taehyun, he didn't like how their relationship was an unknown concept for the world. He doesn't know where this came from but now that he has said it, he has to face the consequences, Taehyun stopped midway looking down at Beomgyu with his angry eyes, the petite male flinched at the tight grip around him.

Beomgyu was in front of him, what was the call? Like always, his face lingering in front of Taehyun's eyes, bet he has never seen anyone like that, the blonde's legs moved forward, his mind didn't stop them either. Taehyun feared exposing him to the world, not as Beomgyu but as his, he feared that the world would harm his love but he has to face his fears, and hence, he found himself taking his mask off, staring down at Beomgyu, wishing the world would never question them, wishing to be together always. He didn't ask for his permission this time and intertwined their hands together pulling the soft-eyed male closer, the older closed his eyes in anticipation and it came, a pair of soft lips pressed onto his, Taehyun hesitated for the first time, even after having shared many kisses this felt new, somewhat tender.

But the warmth went away as soon as it came, the short kiss had lasted for a mere fraction when bright lights flashed at the two, of course, the world was watching them. Either this would be the most scandalous move or the most appreciated ones, whatever the outcome will be at this point Taehyun didn't care, he was happy with Beomgyu even if that meant backlash from these certain nobody's. They were out without any security and right on time they saw Taehyun's driver pull up on the right side of the lane, while the people ran to capture this steaming moment the couple held each other's hands and ran towards the car.

They hurriedly settled in panting heavily, as the driver took off within seconds, glancing up at the rearview mirror sighing as the people running after the vehicle disappeared from his sight. "That was quite something-" Beomgyu stopped midway as he felt Taehyun rest on his shoulder, seemingly tired, "I love you," Taehyun muttered, the brunette looked up meeting the driver's eye who also was trying not to smile, but the two couldn't hold their composure for long, falling into the loop of silent chuckles, Taehyun looked harmless at that moment, like a kitten, "I love you too."

...

Falling in love was an experience in itself, truly beautiful just like they say. Unsure of their ending together they were happy regardless, living in the present being the key.

Certain events did try to flip things over, they were successful for a while, then just like happiness is temporary, other negative things are temporary too. Whatever the situation was, they were together, and they'd hope to be together, always.

...

Another chapter done!

FINALLY.

Sorry, this took me so long, I am not dead I swear just too busy.

I really tried my best to make this special but I am sorry if it didn't reach your expectations, honestly same, I am losing my vocabulary and it shows, it's unorganized T^T but heh- this was long like 5.29k words.

And I don't proofread my chapters oop-

But thank you for sticking around, I appreciate that :D

Anyways I hope to complete this book around my birthday or at least have it near the end. Fighting!

Btw- have a look at my second digital art (I made this a few months ago):

I loved adding the highlights (~‾▿‾)~ err

Me, when I see you not smiling:

Here I go back to do my work- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 432 16
La Vie en Rose means "life in pink." Everything is in rosy hues for the prince when they meet. His life was full of thorns but then blooms into a bea...
28K 1.8K 25
Everyone have their own past. This is the reason why people change. One changed because of a particular person, and one changed because they can't ac...
41.5K 2K 9
Five times Soobin acts like a tsundere he is and one time he doesn't. Or Soobin is just scared of rejection. He is simply a coward. 200109 | 1st #bin...
91.9K 5.6K 25
๊จ„ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...