The Third Corazon (One piece)

By Darkness_Ahead

Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends wit... More

Chapter 1: The start
Chapter 2: Corazon
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: Story
Chapter 5: Devil fruit?!
Chapter 6: My very own
Devil fruit info. Pls read
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8:Rest well
Chapter 9: Take over
Chapter 10: Determination
Chapter 11: Return
Chapter 12: Kaido
Chapter 13: Promotion
Chapter 14: Smiles
Chapter 15:Whitebeard
chapter 16: Ace
Chapter 17: Tontattas
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Punk hazard
Chapter 20:Dragon
Chapter 21: Dressrosa
Chapter 22:Law
Chapter 24: Sugar
Chapter 25: The past
Chapter 26: Reward
Chapter 27: Awake
Chapter 28: Leave
Chapter 29: Plans
Chapter 30: Welcome back
A/n

Chapter 23:Familiar

2.8K 119 1
By Darkness_Ahead

"Zoro-dono?!" You blinked before jumping up and kicked the samurai away from law.

Zoro managed to get out the hole and landed further away from the marine admiral.

I can't believe the blind old gambler was a navy admiral!" Zoro said as luffy's eyes widened.

"An admiral?!"

Seems like they've met before.

"Thank you for your help before. You people were nice to me so it feels like I'm repaying you for kindness with ingratitude. Life is full of ironies." He said as you sighed.

"There is another presence. Who are you? You do not seem human." He said turning to you slightly.

"I am currently in the form of a dragon. Don't worry about it." You said as he sighed.

"Don't be surprised! A man who stands by Doflamingo is a N-Navy admiral!" Kin'emon reported as a confused "What?!" was heard from his transporter snail.

Doflamingo grabbed Law and went over to the admiral, saying something to him, to which he nodded at, and drew his sword, and brought himself up into the air, doflamingo next to him with law.

Doflamingo laughed as you glanced up at him. "Let's talk at the palace, fujitora! If you cooperate with me, I'll let you catch those brats."

"I will listen to what you have to say, Heavenly Demon. Then, i will decide what to do." he said in response. You looked up at them before sighing.

Zoro was about to swing his sword at the three but was interrupted by marines who who at them. You hardened your hide and scales, the bullets doing no damage to you.

"Doffy. I will return later. Please excuse me." you said as he nodded. The two ran off, trying to avoid the marines as Doflamingo and The admiral made their way to the palace, luffy yelling for law.

You simply sat there as zoro and the samurai made a circle and reached luffy again.

"Hey luffy! Look for the exit! We're gonna wait for you by running around here!" He said as you sighed and made your way to them, slowly growing larger.

"Okay! We gotta hurry! Tra-guy said something after being shot! I'm sure he's alive!" He said as a scream was heard from the snail.

The marines soon caught up with the two and they fired at them. You sighed before standing behind zoro and kin'emon.

"Enough." You growled, your voice reaching the marines as they slowly came to a stop, looking at you shocked. The the trio glanced at you as you glared down at them.

"That means all of you as well." You hissed as they froze. "Move a muscle and I'll kill all of you." You said and turned to the marines.

"You people. Move to the side. You may resume when I'm done with them. You said as you pointed to your right. The marines slowly nodded and ran over far enough so they would be out of earshot.

Turning to your normal size once again you glance at the three, still tense.

"We need to talk."

"Eh? Aren't you going to-"

"No. now listen to me." You said as the three glanced at each other before nodding.

"Doflamingo won't kill law." You said as they glanced at you in shock.

"Law was once Doflamingo's subordinate. He was sick as a child. And the previous Corazon, took him away to find a cure for him. After that, it was doflamingo who first got word of Law's devil fruit."

"Wait wait wait! Why are you telling us this?!" Zoro asks as you shook your head.

"Just listen! The previous Corazon was Doffy's brother by blood. He stole the op-op fruit to cure law and got himself killed."

"Killed? How-"

"He was a captain of the navy. A traitor. And with no other choice, Doffy killed him. Cora-san had a devil fruit as well, and that was how law escaped." You said as they glanced at you.

"brother by blood?! Then why would he kill him?!"

"Did you think he wanted to? You weren't there to feel his aura. No one could feel that pain he felt when he pointed his gun at him and shot him." You hissed as memories of that day replayed in your head.

"Understand that he loved his brother. And he's got a bad childhood, that's why he's like this." You said and sighed.

"Law's friend at the time, was around 10. One of the executives found her, and she was brought to doflamingo and worked for him. And not to mention, She was a noble. Like your late brother, sabo. Yes?' You said as his eyes widened.

"How do you know..."

"Portgas D. Ace. Whitebeard's second division commander. I was quite close to him. He told me storied about the three of you." You said as his eyes widened.

"Listen closely. The previous Corazon had told Doflamingo that Law was free. Do you think he's free? Do you think that people who like me who serves Doflamingo are free?" You ask as his eyes widened.

"Monkey D. Luffy. I hope we can talk after the battle. There is a lot of things i wish to say to you." You said as he stared at you wide eyes. The things that you said were out of character, and it surprised him.

You sighed before making your way back to the palace.

you sighed and landed in the pool area.

"Oh. Gladius." You said as he ran out.

"Cora-san! Damn it. Where did they go?!" He said as you paused.

"Young master?" You narrowed your eyes as gladius turned to the sound of shoes.

"Why're you here?"

"Hm? Young master? Who is young master? I'm Don-" He fell silent before looking up again.

"I am the young master." He said standing in a T position. You set your talon on gladius's shoulder, pulling him towards you.

"That's obviously not Doffy." You whispered as he nodded. "I'll leave the rest to you." You said before making your way up the palace, and flying in to the throne room, where the four seats were through a window.

You sighed, seeing law was tied to the heart seat. And what you also noticed, was a few extra presences other then those in the room.

You sighed and walked up to Law, switching to your angelic form to be less intimidating.

"Doffyyyy. Why do you have to chain him on on my seat?" You wined as you heard a gasp  from behind you. Law's eyes widened as you stare at him.

'The heart seat was given to this dragon? The person back at the cafe said Kaido and the current Corazon gets along together... It makes since  though, they both are dragons.... but wait. How would they...'

With your enhanced hearing, you could hear the intruders.

"The heart seat is taken?! By a dragon? I've never seen that dragon before!" Violet said as luffy hummed. "We met that dragon at punk hazard, and it also spoke to me before i came here." He said and tilted his head.

You paused and drew your Attention back to law and doflamingo.

"I Thought you guys wanted to destroy the SMILE factory and that's it. Then why are the straw hats working with the little people of green bit? They're not acting on some casual whim."

"The little people?"

"How did they sneak into the basement? Why do they wanna attack sugar? I don't know why but they keep doing things that are causing me a lot of grief." He said as you paused.

"If it's not a coincidence, it means... they know what's behind the darkness of this country!"

It was silent until baby 5 slapped Law's head.

"Answer!" She yelled. "The young master is asking you questions, law!"

He lifted his head and glared up at baby 5, who turned to buffalo with tears streaming down her face.

"Don't do it if it's gonna make you cry-dasuyan!"

You smiled as law turned to glance at you. Sadly, you didn't notice. You were busy staring at the scene before you.

"The good old days. Wish it would just go back to normal." You sighed, muttering under your breath.

But just that sentence got the gears in law's head turning.

"You two never change!"

"I told you." law said turning back to Doflamingo.

"I have nothing to do with them anymore! Our alliance ended. I don't know what you're talking about at all." He said as Doflamingo smirked.

"Are you trying to fool me? Or do you really not know anything?"

Doflamingo stared at law before smirking.

"If violet were with us, she could tell what's in your mind easily. But that's alright. Corazon." He said glancing at you as you nodded. You turned to law and smirked slightly after a few seconds.

"He's lying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 361 16
What's happened is luffy go with her dad to the new world, but lost her way only to meet a someone. I'm pretty much bad at writing . One piece is be...
43.8K 1.1K 10
You are trying to escape from your family because you don't want to end up like them. Somehow you then ended up joining a pirate crew that gives you...
221K 7.5K 78
Being the Heir of Donquixote Doflamingo, your life feels like it's being controlled. You fight your way to obtain your freedom but of course.. everyt...
23.3K 869 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...