Ecstasy | Shuji Hanma [Tokyo...

By zaefiir

M4F "It helps give whatever you're missing." Y/N, a model student in her middle school, well known for her lo... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30: Drug addict.
Chapter 30: Sobering Addict.
author's notes
Chapter 30.5 Sobering Addict Pt.2
author's notes 2

chapter 13

3.1K 137 50
By zaefiir

listen to Love Machine by TV Girl to enjoy this chapter!

                "Wake up." You have been trying to wake Hanma up for the past 30 minutes, and he still didn't move an inch. "Are you dead?" You asked and kept pushing him around. "Imagine being called a delinquent but you died in your sleep." You tried to mock him, but he still didn't move. You're starting worry more. You checked his heartbeat and it seemed to be beating quite fast. His body didn't seem cold either.

                  "I'm going to go eat breakfast." You whispered in his ear, not wanting him to wake up because of you. Though, he shivered when your words echoed into his ear. "Eh?" You asked with a confused face and he slowly got up. "Don't whisper like that!" He scolded playfully, his eyes still heavy. "How did you wake up with me whispering but not me moving?"

                 "I was awake this whole time, I just wanted to see if you'd give up." He fixed his clothes and scratched his head. "Weirdo! Go take a shower, you smell!" You pointed at the door, changing the subject. "Right, right!" He got up and quickly left the room only to peek at the door five seconds after. "Wait, what do i wear?" He asked, mentioning about how he had nothing to wear since he stayed over on a whim.

                 "I have an oversized hoodie, it might fit you just well. You can just wear the pants you already are wearing." You suggested, and passed him the purple hoodie. He nodded, and went to the toilet. You already showered so you went downstairs to your parents watching the TV with toasts on the coffee table. The toasts are probably for breakfast, you guessed. "Y/N! Come here!" You came downstairs and quickly sat beside them.

                   You grab a toast and ate with them, and watched whatevers being played on the television. "How was Hanma last night? Did he do anything indecent?" Your father had furrowed eyebrows, and you were worried he heard what happened last night. "Nope, he slept on the floor instead of the small couch." You explained, remaining calm so that you dont come off suspicious.

                     "As long as you're safe." He sighed of relief. "He's not like that, dad." You facepalmed, knowing he would judge that popular delinquent you had wrapped around your finger. You continued to have a quiet breakfast without him.

                     He came down after a few minutes and sat beside you. "I love the smell of toasts." He said and took a huge bite of the toast in your hand. You sat there shock, as he just continued eating them. "What are we watching?" He asked and scooted closer to you. "What the hell just happened in the span of five seconds.." You whispered under your breath and looked at him. "Let me have that." He took the toast out your hand and continued eating it.

                     "Me and your father are going to go grocery shopping soon, do you guys want to join us?" Your mother asked while cleaning up the coffee table. You guessed this was a huge opportunity to let them get to know Hanma better. But its also an opportunity for you to be alone with Hanma at home, for once. "We'll go. Right, y/n?" He asked and nudged you softly. You nodded, still thinking. "We can do the shopping instead! Mom and dad can relax and unwind, its the weekends after all." You got up and helped your mother clean the table.

                    "Right, youngsters have more energy than us elders, after all. It'd be a great help!" Your father said and sat on the couch. "Here's the list, buy whatever else you'd like." Your mother passed a small memo, and started cleaning the kitchen. "Do i look okay in this?" Hanma tugged your shirt softly for you to look at him. "You look good." You tried holding back the urge to hug him and call him cute, since you could feel your father's glare from afar.

                       "You too." He complimented. You were just wearing a plain shirt with black shorts and with your messy wet hair. "Eh? Uh." You nodded and fixed your shirt. "Let's head there soon." You suggested, not wanting to waste more time. He nodded and got a glass of water. "y/n, do you have hair gel?" He asked with the glass in his hand, while looking around searching for one.

"Nope. Guess you have to go around with your hair down." You brushed your hair with the hairbrush your mother had given you from when you were a kid. "Then can you brush my hair?" He asked while nodding, eyes fixed on your reflection in the mirror. "You can do it yourself." You passed him the hairbrush. "I like it when someone does it." Thinking about it, who doesn't like it when someones playing around with your hair?

You sighed and sat on the couch, asking him to sit on the floor in front of you. "I'm not going to put your hair up." You said and started brushing his hair. "Okay, I'm fine with that." He agreed with it and let you brush his hair. You continued brushing his hair until it looks decent enough. "This hairstyle looks good on you." You complimented and he jolted up facing the mirror. It was just his hair down but slightly fluffy. "If this looks good, then can you do it for me everyday?" He asked and checked himself out at the mirror.

You nodded with a soft smile and grabbed your purse. "Let's head there now." You put on your shoes and waited for him. "Mom, dad, we're going first!" You informed them and immediately went out. "Let's take the bus." You tugged on his hoodie, making him turn around. He nodded and looked around, probably searching for the bus stop; you guessed.

                     "Its so windy today." He said while his hair was flying around everywhere, getting blown by the strong atmosphere. You nodded and kept walking. "How long till the bus gets here?" You noticed he kept checking his wristwatch every second. "Not long. It should get here soon." You claimed and fasten your pace while Hanma tried to catch up with you.

                     Lucky for you, the bus came exactly when the both of you reached the bus stop. Hanma just swiped his card easily, not giving a damn about how much it costed. You sat beside the window, and he sat beside you. "Y/N, people keep staring at your uh.." He looked troubled, so he scooted closer to you. You hummed, questioning what he meant. "Your legs." Right, you were wearing black shorts.

                       "I don't like them staring." He said and gave a side eye to everyone that were staring. Your eyes started feeling heavy from the cold weather, so you rested your head on Hanma's shoulder. He jumped a bit when your head touched his shoulder but he just pat your head out of embarassment. "Hey, get up. We're here." He pat your head multiple times, making you wake up completely.

                      You nodded and got out the bus with him, fingers interwined. "Do you think we could get a couple voucher or something?" He asked while he checked the grocery store out. You laughed at the silly question he asked as you grab one of the shopping trolleys. "I'm serious! We could save loads of money." He took the trolley from you and entered the store. "Alright, let's get whatever they need first." You walked around the store with him, aisles through aisle. You got everything needed, and extra snacks you'd definitely sneak in before sleep.

                          "Do you need anything?" You asked him while he shook his head softly. "I need a new toothbrush." You headed to the toiletries section, and searched for a toothbrush that was comfortable enough for you. You found one that had thin bristles and a cute colour but you realised they were supposed to be matching toothbrushes. "You need one? It'd be weird if I'm just using it alone." You showed him the toothbrush and his eyes somehow glowed, making you fall in love all over again.

                     "That's so adorable! Let's get it!" He grabbed it from your hands and immediately threw it into the trolley. You were looking around and your eyes landed on a few hair products which reminded you that Hanma used a shit load of hair products on his hair. "Hey, look at this." You showed him a hairgel that you thought looked cute. "This smells so nice!" He turned around when you said so and bent over to look at the gel you chose.

                       He looked at you with a piercing gaze and gave a quick kiss on your forehead. "You're adorable." He grabbed the gel and placed it gently inside the trolley. "That should be everything." You said, looking at the pile of unnecessary unlisted that you've added into the cart. "Let's check out already!" You sprinted while pushing the trolley around the store, with Hanma catching up to you.

                        You finally reached the cashier and the both of you were breathless. "Are you guys alright?" The cashier asked while scanning all the stuffs you got. You nodded while trying to catch your breath. Hanma leaned to your shoulder, resting his head on you. "Are you guys together?" The cashier asked, with a soft smile. You softly nodded, trying not to attract attention. "You guys are so adorable! I love seeing teenagers in love." She said, as she was already a grown woman.

                       You just laughed it off, and paid for everything with the money your parents had handed you earlier along with the list. "That took longer than I had imagined." He said, exiting the store with you. "These are heavy too!" You sighed and hung them over your shoulder to support more balance. "Can you handle that?" He asked, with already three bags in his hands. "I should be the one asking.." You sighed and kept walking.

                        "Look, boba!" He pointed to the bubble tea shop beside you. Bubble tea was one of your favourite drinks, and you were surprised he was into them as well. "Let's get some!" He ordered for you and him, and you let him choose whatever he wanted you to try. He got you the typical brown sugar coated boba in milk tea. His was the same as yours, except with less sugar.

                           The both of you sat by on a nearby bench and took a breather while drinking the boba together. You leaned over to rest your head on his shoulder, only for him to lay his head on yours after. "This drink is nice, we should come here often." Hanma suggested and kept drinking. You nodded and agreed with him, and finished it up soon enough. You saw a flock of birds near the both of you so you quickly moved to get bread from the grocery bag. Hanma almost fell on his side when you moved.

You tear the bed into small pieces and fed them to the birds, while Hanma crept up behind you. He grabbed some of the bread and ate them for himself, and chuckled looking at how mad you were. "Fine, fine!" He said, tearing the bread and feeding them to the birds. You finally finished one slice of bread, and decided to take a walk around the public park with Hanma, out in the windy weather.

"You look so good, you know?" You looked up to Hanma's gaze fixed on you, with slight scarlet red shade visible on his cheeks and ears. "You look just as good." You complimented him back, only for his red cheeks to grow even brighter. "Shut up." He said and looked away, continuing to head to the bus stop. The both of you reached there after a while of chit-chatting, and waited for the bus to come, only for the rain to arrive instead.

                         "Great, we don't even have umbrellas." He sighed and facepalmed. You looked around for nearby shops that would sell umbrellas but unfortunate enough not to find any. "It's okay, by the time we reach home it'll probably stop." You pat his back and smiled. He nodded and sighed. The bus finally came after minutes of silence and the loud, heavy raindrops. The both of you took the bus home and soon enough reached after a long chat about what to do tomorrow.

"The storm has calmed down, we should be fine." You said and stepped off the bus, arm interwined with his. You walked with him in the light rain, and he kept looking around as if someone was watching. "What's wrong?" You asked him with furrowed eyebrows. He pulled you to a nearby narrow alleyway where the rain can't touch you and hugged you immediately. "Let's have an alone moment." He said and pulled you in for a deep kiss while placing his hands on your waist. He was kissing you roughly, as if he was waiting for this moment all along.

"Sorry, I wanted for us to kiss in the rain at least once but I don't want us to get struck by lightning midway." He said when he pulled away from the kiss and looked away. "You don't have to apologise." You said and tried to reach for his cheek to kiss them, but failed to. He chuckled and stooped to your head level, allowing you to give a quick kiss on his cheeks.

He smiled as he kissed your cheeks back, and stood straight back up. "Alright, let's head home." He grabbed your hand and walked you to your neighbourhood. Your fingers were interwined with his and the both of you were walking in the rain. Like the typical couple momemts you see on pinterest and get jealous of.

You past by a guy who looked suspicious, and whistled at you. Hanma stopped his tracks and turned around. "What was that?" He asked with a smile but a piercing stare into the guy. "Your legs look nice, sweetheart!" He said, clearly making you uncomfortable. Hanma turned around to look at you for a split second, and launched a powerful punch straight into his face. "Yeah? She got nice legs?" You were shocked by his sudden movement but you yourself couldn't move. His throw was clearly really strong, and you think you would've passed out if it was you.

                     "Come on, take a look at it!" The beat-up guy pointed at your bare legs, and you quickly hid behind Hanma. "I'll make you blind so you can't look at it anymore!" Hanma chuckled and somehow his expression became gloomy and he was giving off very negative aura. "I'll take all your teeth out so you can't say that ever again!" Hanma punched him without a break, and his body was on top of the other guy. The guy already looks half dead, with blood splattered all over the clean sidewalks.

                      You wanted to stop Hanma but you were too surprised to move your legs. You wanted to fall your knees, even. "Alright, now you look all better." Hanma spat on him and chuckled softly. He had blood all over his knuckles and tiny splatters of blood all over his face. "You alright, y/n?" Your eyes were still wide open on the man's soulless body. Somehow your body moved itself and slapped Hanma, making you immediately step back when you realised you did so. "What if he's dead?" You looked at him, worried and your voice was shaky.

                    "deserved." He sat down on a bench nearby, and you quickly took out the handkerchief you always carry with you. You wiped the blood off his face and his knuckles so that your parents wouldn't see him in that condition. "Sorry I slapped you earlier." You apologised beforehand, hoping he wasn't mad at you. "I understand why you did so don't worry about it." He laughed and smiled at you. "Plus, I haven't beat up someone in ages. It felt good." He put his thumbs up and smiled even wider.

                    You were glad he still didn't change from his old self, just so that you could keep your reputation. You liked it when he would get into random fights. "We should head home now, my parents are probably hungry." You hid the handkerchief into the small pocket, and continued walking home with him.

                     "We're home!" You knocked the door, which your mother answered quite seconds after. "Welcome back!" Your mother helped you pick up some of the groceries from your hands, and placed them in your kitchen. "Hanma! Why is your right cheek all bruised up?" She started checking on Hanma's face, worried about him. Hanma chuckled while smirking and eyed you. "Y/N! What did you do?!" Your mother asked with full concern.

                      "We were just playing around!" Hanma laughed it off and helped sort out the groceries. "Where's dad?" You asked while
placing the apple juice in the fridge. "His boss called him in for an emergency, there was a fatal incident at his project site." Your mother explained. "He might not be home for a couple days. It seems to be quite serious."

                    You nodded, understanding that he had jobs to do and he rarely came home. Hanma nudged you with a flirtatious smile and chuckled silently as he took the chips out of the bag. You rolled your eyes, and continued sorting them out. "Alright, we can rest now." Your mother laid on the couch and the both of you just stared at each other. You tiptoed upstairs with him, and went silently into your bedroom.

                    "Ah! time for ourselves!" You smiled and laid on the bed. Somehow after the long day your body felt like sinking into the soft mattress. "Sure was tiring, huh?" He sat beside you, refusing to lay down. "You can lay down!" You pat on the bed and signalled him to lay down. "I can't, I promised your dad I would never sleep in the same bed as you." He carresed your face while resting his chin on his palm. You sulked and closed your eyes. "Fine." You sat up straight, and looked at him into his lavender eyes.

                  Time is frozen everytime you gaze deeply into his hallucinating eyes. "You want it?" Your body was already leaning against the wall and he got closer to you, far enough for your lips not to touch. "Shut up." He moved his face closer, teasing you like he always did. At this point, you're not surprised if he likes doing it.

                   "hmm?" He started moving towards your jaw, feeling his breath reach your earlobes. He silently chuckles and started breathing heavier around your ears. "You spray a lot of perfume in this area, hmm?" He asked as he started licking your ears softly, yet not intrusive. "Of course.." You stuttered between your words, shivers down your spine. You could feel him smirking against your ear as he softly licks it over and over.

                   Everytime his tongue touched your skin, it tickled and brought shivers to your whole body. You couldn't move, clearly feeling pleasure. "Stop, my mom's home." You slowly pushed him away with both your hands, only for him to pin them above you. You gulped out of fear and started breathing heavier, unable to control it. He moves down to your neck and planted soft kisses all over. It was your weak spot and of course, Hanma knew that.

                   "Heh, your heart's beating fast." He rested his head on above your cleavage and smiled. "Of course it is!" You looked away as soon as you felt your cheeks heat up. "Mmh, come here." He pushed you rougly against the wall and started to kiss you more aggressively. Though, you didn't move an inch to see his reaction. "Fucking hell, kiss me back." He grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a more intimate, passionate kiss.

                  His right hand was holding your chin aggresively and the other was pinning your hands back. His hand suddenly got looser and he removed your hands, causing you to move freely. He didn't let his guard down, though. He placed both his hands on your waist, and you pulled away to see another reaction. "Stop playing around." He looked at you with his half-lidded eyes. You giggled and smiled at him, only for him to kiss you even deeper and more warmer.

                   "Hey, lunch is ready!"

a/n: oh my god im so happy thank u sm for the support<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 790K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...