Walking The Wrong Path

By Kirisakiyuu

After Bell's familia is killed in front of his very eyes, he abandons the desire of becoming a hero, seeking... More

A Pained Scream
a few things I should point out
The Mask of Happiness
A Moment of Weakness
Disposal of Trash
Untitled Part 6
The Cursed Blacksmith
Exposed and Trials
A Relaxing Day
Untitled Part 11
Condensation
Working Hard
First Time
Revival
Gathering Forces
The Announcement
Chapter 17: Getting Ready
Chapter 18: Resurrection
Chapter 19: Victory
Chapter 20: Marriage

Trouble Rising

1.7K 29 11
By Kirisakiyuu

The day of the Expedition

"Ok everyone is prepared right?" Finn said as he stood on the pedestal infront of the dungeon. Most of the Loki members had gathered. "We are going to go at least to the 59th maybe 60th floor, we will have three groups dividing at floor 25 and floor 50," he clarified as people listened.

"we have helpers from Hephaestus familia and other blacksmiths on call with us," Riveria stepping in. As the vice captain she also had her fair share of duties. But someone interestingly also popped up next to her, Bell.

" When we get to the 25th floor, I and all the 3s and below will stay behind, while I train you guys the rest will continue onwards, we will come back by morning and we'll go back in the day after," he announced as a few looked on, some with fear in their eyes. Bell gave a wicked grin, "you will wish I was on the expedition if you decide to slack off," he casually added as a few shuddered and Riveria just sighed.

"don't kill them ok," she stated more so than ask.

"no promises, at least I ain't gonna make people afraid of water," he grinned back.

"Yeah but they may be afraid of you," Finn chuckled looking at the grin plastered across Bell's face.

"The lower levels will take on most of the combat until the 25th, after which the level 4s and 5s will take on the combat until we reach the 50th floor," Finn clarified. This was standard procedure, "alright everyone ready? Let's set off," he said as the Loki members roared and followed the executives.

While Gareth, Riveria and Finn were at the front, Finn invited Bell to have a talk. "I know we said this before, but please don't kill them. I can't believe that I am having to stress this but it's you we're talking about," Finn sighed.

"You make me out to be some damn monster that could swallow them whole," Bell replied.

"Can't you really? You are a monster let's face it," Finn chuckled back. Bell couldn't really reply, "fair enough," was all he could muster.

"So, I know it's kind late but what happened in the date between you and Riveria?" Gareth asked with a smirk that was contagious enough to get to Finn as well.

"It wasn't a-" Riveria tried to speak before she got cut off, "hmm... we went into a restaurant called the Dark Horse, ironic I know, we had lunch and then we walked around town a bit," Bell summed up.

"So is that where ya got the rabbit necklace from elf?" Gareth asked still smirking.

"Wha-" she was surprised..

"Oh come on, we saw you just staring at it at least a handful of times today, I am sure a few other people even caught on," Finn said with an evil grin that threatened to tease Riveria to the edge of the planet. "I even saw some jealous glares at Bell."

"eh whateves. It's their fault for not taking their chances," he shrugged as Riveria blushed and Finn and Gareth smiled wryly.

"We entrust our elf friend to you," Finn said mockingly.

"What do you mean en-, Just focus on the expedition for Gods sake, Bell I thought you had to coach these people," she pointed as Bell realised he almost forgot his job.

He ran off to instruct the others. While, the top three let out a smile in unison.

"He's changed for the better," Finn said with a sense of relief in him.

"At least he isn't as suicidal as before," Gareth said while playing with his beard as realisation hit him, "never mind with all that's been going on, he's still as suicidal as before," he corrected himself.

Finn and Riveria chuckled.

"and he started going after momma elf," Finn teased as Riveria reddened a bit on the ears but played it off cool.

"IYAAAAA, SAVE ME," a member screamed as he ran past. Bell chasing from afar.

"COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD," he said brandishing his black blade. The executives stared in surprise before bursting into laughter as Bell caught up with the escapee and chopped him on the head.

"He's certainly gotten more fun to be around," Riveria stated smiling at Bell's immature behaviour, "hey don't forget we're in the dungeon," she shouted at Bell as if he was a 5 year old.

They continued their journey down to Rivira

It had been rebuilt after the irregular goliath's appearance for whatever reason. Money wasn't a problem as Bell gave that massive Goliath magic stone to the reconstruction of Rivira. The lower level members dropped on their knees. "I swear to Loki, that guy is trying to kill us," a man groaned as a few others gave a complimentary groan in agreement.

Meanwhile, Bell was helping set up the tents, when he realised he forgot his own tent. "God damn it," he cursed as he went to Finn and the other 2 heads hoping he would have a solution.

"So you mean to tell me, you forgot to bring a tent?" Finn asked confirming Bell's problem, who nodded, "then why don't you just one with someone?"

"Welll... that's easier said than done, since I'm sure 90% of the lower level members hate me and well you know the rest of the choices," he said as Finn understood.

"Bete..." was the only solution as Bell and the others shuddered at him waking up to a surprise in the middle of the night. However, Finn grew a smile.

"Then why don't you share one with Riveria?" he asked smirking. Bell blew into blush and so did Riveria.

"Finn, what do you mean? we can't do that." Riveria attacked back.

"and why can't ya? The poor boy is gonna be sleeping in the open at this rate, would ya really want him to suffer?" Gareth mocked.

"Grrrr," Riveria said as she shook in embarrassment. "fine, but you'll be on the other side near the edge," she said blushing madly. Bell could only nod in agreement.

He left before he was put under endless torture of course being teasing, ' may as well visit the Astrea grave' he thought but then he made eye contact with some ale being carried. ' I am not an alcoholic am I?' Bell questioned himself before smiling and reassuring that he isn't. He snagged a bottle and went off to the hidden grave of weapons.

At The Grave of Astrea

Bell appeared seemingly talking to the air, "yo," he said as he sat down in front of the grave. He smiled gently, he would often come here to pay respects, to speak with them. Although, he didn't quite know how they even looked like, he knew that they were important to Ryuu and that's good enough.

He chugged a few gulps, he started speaking, "hey... guys, I had a bit of time so I came over to visit, it may sound a bit dark but I can understand what Ryuu felt now. It seems I just became a carbon copy of her," he chuckled, "look I even turned into an alcoholic, though that seems to be the only difference between us." Little did he know, an Elven princess had followed him.

A little while ago

Riveria POV

'ugh I am going to have to warn Bell about a few things, otherwise things may turn sour' she thought as she left the camp to go to meet Bell. She saw him walking off into the forest with a bottle in hand. 'Where is he going at this time? and why the hell does he have alcohol with him, I knew Loki and that barbaric dwarf were a bad influence on him' she thought resolutely planning to stop him.

She followed after him, when he approached a makeshift grave. 'Huh what kind of place is this?' she thought baffled by the immense amount of weapons. She watched him speak, with worry creeping in.

Back to Bell's POV

"ya know, I feel like I am trying too hard," he said, his eyes now covered by his snow white hair. "It feels that I am too desperate to move on, to find new things. It... doesn't feel right." he frowned.

"I shouldn't be trying this yet, I know what people think. What they think of me for being in a new familia already." he said as he started shaking, "I... I feel scared. I came to terms with myself, of my own powerlessness, my own weakness. I am even level 6 now, but it still doesn't feel enough." he started to quiver as a single tear flowed down his cheek.

"You might not think of what I do as right. I hunt down people for the sake of it, I bathe in their blood, use it as an excuse to vent my anger and frustration with myself. But.." he paused, "I am not a part of justice, I am nor a judge nor punisher. I act purely on my emotions, I will continue the actions of the Gale Wind." he said as he turned to face the general direction of Riveria, "But, I'll do it right. I won't go down a path of lonesome revenge again, I'll protect those who are dear to me, this time for sure," he said with pure conviction. He seemed to stare at Riveria even thought she was hidden quite well. He smiled, "so let's go back to camp," he said as he walked off to the camp.

Meanwhile Riveria was feeling a flurry of emotions. Surprise at not noticing Bell's pain even more. Anger at how he so readily wants to go against Evilus. But shockingly, she felt relieve. That he wouldn't walk his path alone, or as he described it, he'll protect who he needed to.

She allowed herself a smile as she went back to camp at a slower pace, falling for his strength and resilience all over again.

Back at the camp, after dinner everyone went to sleep. A few people such as: Tiona, Tione, Ais, and a few other executives the changed in the slightly despondent Bell, but didn't bother pursuing it.

(As a confirmation, no, the alcohol may appear a few times but it will certainly not become something regular. I don't really know how alcohol functions, since I am underage but I can tell it's been used as a coping mechanism, so that's its purpose for Bell)

"o-ok you stay there and I will stay here," Riveria said with a blush as she told Bell to be on the right as she would be on the left. Bell had an equally red blush on his face.

As they tried to sleep, they soon realised... they couldn't. How could they, here they were, one male and female who definently held a level of affection for one another, how could they sleep when they realised they were all alone?

Riveria trying to make the best of the situation, "so how long did you know I was watching you?" she asked Bell without context but he seemed to get it.

"Even if I was drop dead drunk, I would know when someone is watching me. I basically felt Freya staring at me all year, ever since I arrived in Orario," he said as Riveria shuddered at how creepy that was. "Besides, you seem to have an attraction to when I am drinking, there has never been a time I was drinking and you didn't pop up," he chuckled.

"Since when were you friends with the Astrea familia?" she asked.

"You know Ryuu from the hostess, well she is the gale wind. Some time ago she showed me the grave of her familia and I like to come here from time to time, to pay my respects." He casually responded but to Riveria, she wasn't even sure where to start with her response. Ryuu was Gale wind? How long did he know? Why didn't she think of that? Out of all the confusion, she could slobber out.

"Gweh welh?" Riveria closed her own mouth, she tried to say Gale Wind only to mess up horribly. Bell's eyes were now wide open and staring at her in an emotion she couldn't describe.

"pfft," Bell burst out laughing, it was hilarious. The way she clearly looked shocked mixed in with how her brain short circuited was too funny for Bell.

"Gweh welh, she says," he mocked as Riveria punched his arm not even hurting him. "Say Riveria, I should have been asking you from a long time ago but," he paused thinking over what he was going to say, "If I say I will hunt down Evilus, will you get in my way?" He asked. His eyes filled with determination.

Riveria had to think for a bit, but then she looked up equally as determined. "If you say you will go alone, then yes, yes I will get in your way," she stated reiterating and establishing her point. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, before Bell let out a smile.

"Thanks, I am probably going to need someone to stop me," he said after letting out a defeated sigh.

Riveria didn't know what to think of that. Usually when people fought they would unintentionally do many things, but here was Bell, actively aware that he would enter a rampage of killing but he still chooses to go ahead with it. She couldn't make sense of things logically, so she chose to put it off and go to sleep.

During the night Bell awoke to slight noises

He always was a light sleeper, only going into deep sleep while injured. He could hear small whimpers and as he shot up he saw Riveria looking... surprisingly vulnerable. She had a few faint tears in the corner of her eyes, she was having nightmares.

"no... Bell don't die.." she quietly said in her sleep. Bell's first reaction was obviously a signature blush. ' she is thinking of me in her sleep?' he thought embarrassed. The next was gentle smile as he realised, how much he had worried her.

He took it upon himself to comfort her, he leaned in and hugged from the back. Cradling her in a defensive way and started whispering words of comfort.

"it's fine, I am right here, I am not dead," he whispered as he laid by her. He felt comfort with her hug, although he was blushing for a bit of time, he started to appreciate her prescence and it seemed to stop her nightmares. He knew if people saw shit would get serious but he didn't care right now. She was always there to comfort him and now it was his time.

Morning arrived

Riveria POV

Riveria woke up groggy. She yet again felt another weight on her waist 'no... don't tell me... not again' she thought in fear as she tried to get up but couldn't, only managing to see the patch of white hair. ' Goddamn it... Bell' she cursed as she sighed. She thought of calling for help but decided against it as it could become a trap if someone saw her. But it was already too late.

From the entrance of the tent poked out 3 heads. The three she feared would never let her live this down. A Tiona with a grin plastered on her face. A Tione with an equally as big grin and a Finn that looked like a 5 year old child finding another new toy. Riveria was blushing hard, "it's not what you thi-" she tried to defend herself. When Bell suddenly whipped round carrying her, essentially whipping her to the other side.
Finn just backed his head out, and she could swear she heard her scream, "let's give them another 20 mins people," as both Tiona and Tione pulled their heads out. Riveria had enough, "BELL, wake up," she whispered/ screamed. No response. "BELL, WAKE UP BEFORE I BURN YOU," she screamed this time effectively waking Bell up as he jumped and grabbed his swords out of habit.

"huh? wha- is there an enemy?" he asked groggy.

"yeah, the enemy is you, you idiot why were you hugging me in my sleep?" she asked flustered but surprised at how yet again she wasn't bothered at him holding her.

"because... you were having a nightmare?" Bell stated.

"Bell, that isn't a good excuse to hug me," she stated deadpan.

"But you were calling out my name in your sleep, I kinda felt responsible so I did what I thought was best," he reasoned. Riveria could just sigh, his words sounded so genuine and it was practically impossible to argue against them.

"I swear I am never sharing a tent with you again," she said but this Finn had returned just in time for a golden statement.

"yeah because the next time you two sleep together will be on your wedding bed," he teased.

Both Riveria and Bell flushed at this but continued forward. As they left their tent, they noticed the countless grins from people near them. Bell decided to play devil instructor again.

"anyone who does not line up in front of me within 30 seconds, will get teleported to right into the Freya familia base and right into Ottar's room," he said making a few people become pale. Soon all the people in his group had lined up in 2 orderly fashions.

"alright from this point on, we will separate, Bell's group will venture down to the 25th floor while, the rest of the expedition will follow behind, then they will depart to come back to the surface."

Bell and the others ventured to the 25th floor.

Slight timeskip to when they were returning to the Twilight Manor

Bell had taken the lower level ones to the 25th floor. He had pointed out mistakes in their combat and tactical approaches. He showed them a few formations he had read up on and made them test it.

One of the main things he had repeated was, "never fail an opportunity to test things under supervision, it's one of the times to experiment since it's never going to be fatal," he talked like a veteran even though most of them had been adventuring for longer than them.

As they approached the twilight manor, a tired group of level 3s and 2s and a not so effected bell walked in front. He could make out two figures near the gate, one of the guards and an old man who he recognised from the gate incident. He could overhear them just a bit.

"Old man go away, The Dark Prince wouldn't waste his time talking to people like you," the guard barked.

"Please, my granddaughter has been taken away, I swear upon any God that he had told me to come to him for help if need be," the old man who once exuded strength was now all but gone, replaced a worried guardian.

"That's enough lying Old man, leave," the guard said growing impatient. Bell decided to intervene.

"what's going on here?" he said with authority.

"Ah, Dark Prince sama you have returned," the guard said, "Nothing of importance sir, just telling this old fart to leave, he kept on saying that you told him to come and ask for help," the guard thought he was totally fine. Boy was he wrong. Bell walked past the guard and went up to the old man.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault I should've notified the Guards that you may have come, please let me buy you lunch while you tell me what's bothering you," he said kindly to the distressed old man. Leaving the guards and lower level members quite shocked. He turned to the guard.

"I won't reprimand you for your poor treatment of my guest, as I hadn't told you that he may be making an appearance. But this person holds the same status as I would give my own grandfather, therefore, I trust you to tell Loki that I may take some time to come back," he said to the guard, sounding more threatening if anything else.

The guard furiously nodded as Bell took the man to the Dark Horse.

Thankfully Sariel was at the reception again. "Oh welcome to Dark Horse," she bowed as she looked up, "o-oh Dark Prince welcome, is Nine Hells not with you today?"

Bell chuckled, "yes she isn't can you take me and my client to a private room please?" he asked as Sariel nodded and escorted them to one of their VIP rooms.

"Now while I would love to enjoy a lunch with you, I must ask you to tell me what happened as you sounded quite distressed?" Bell said.

The old man started, "my and my granddaughter Zaphry, were doing business like always when a tall cat man came to me and announced that his Lady liked the soul of my granddaughter, before I could even say anything he was gone and so was Zaphry." he continued, "I thought about telling the guild but I don't have much money on me to offer as a reward and God knows how long it would take before some accepted my request, the man seemed quite powerful even to my untrained eyes so I lost all hope." he paused mentally collecting his thoughts, "but then I remembered what you said and rushed over, please, I beg you, I will do anything, just save me granddaughter." the man begged.

Bell however, had long since zoned out. From the part where he said soul, he knew who it was. But... it wouldn't be pretty to involve his familia with her but he made a promise and he intended to keep it. He felt some sort of connection to the man and he wouldn't just ignore his cry for help. "Sure, but do me a favour," he handed a marked knife, "keep this on your person, I will bring your Zaphry to you," he said as the man's face lit up.

Bell steeled his emotions, what he was about to do could very well start a war, and he has no real reason to help the man. Why does he still agree? Because it's the right thing to do.

He stood in front of Babel Tower, just looking straight up at the staring Goddess. He knew she could feel him looking, he wanted answers from Freya and fast.

Atop Babel Tower

Freya POV

Freya was feeling... hot. The glare her odr was giving her was nearly unbearable. "Ottar... it seems we have a guest, can you go and get him?" she asked Ottar who only agreed and left the room. 'Ohhh, that fierce glare he's giving me for the last 20 mins, I never thought he would come straight to me'

Back to Bell

As Ottar came out of the tower people instantly stared at him. He made his way towards Bell. Before, Bell would have to look straight up to make eye contact with Ottar but now, not so much. He was a half a head smaller but Ottar wasn't as intimidating as before.

"Dark Prince, it seems you want an audience with my Lady," Ottar said monotonously.

Bell nodded, "yes I would appreciate that," he said equally as emotionlessly.

People had been staring at the two high level warriors. The King who stood at the top and the prince that had climbed his way up effortlessly. Ottar only nodded as Bell followed along and that two made their way up the tower in utter silence.

Freya's room

The door opened and in walked Bell and Ottar. Allen gave Bell the stink eye as always but refrained from saying something right now.

"It's been a while, Bell-kun, or do you prefer Dark Prince?" she mused.

"It has been long indeed, I still prefer Bell, thanks," he said casually.

"So what can I do for you? It's extremely rare for you to want to meet me," Freya said in a usual playful tone.

"yeah umm, I came here to make a deal." Bell proposed. However, the idea of him being on the same level as Freya and to make a deal pissed Allen off.

"Don't get too cocky brat," Allen said aggressively.

"Shut up pussy cat, I wasn't talking to you," Bell retorted. This was a final string for Allen, he was about to move but Ottar stopped him.

"Don't. At the level he is now, you would get demolished," he said strictly. This baffled Allen, he was just a beginning level 6 how could he overpower him?

"do continue Bell kun," Freya curious as to where this goes.

"I am sure you wouldn't order this, but it seems to me and my informant, your... housecat kidnapped a young girl named Zaphry," he said as a cross appeared on Allen's head.

"Ara, it seems he did, but I must ask why do you care Bell-kun?" Freya played on.

"Actually I really don't. But you know the type of person I am, I don't let things like this slide, so I would appreciate it if you returned her, unscathed," Bell said in a serious tone. With the cunning Freya, he had no choice but to be serious, who knows what thing she would pull.

"And what do I get in return. You did say a deal, not a favour."

Bell looked her right in the eye. "It would be a real pity if the Guild found out about this, what would happen to the oh so glorious Freya familia's reputation." he practically threatened openly. Allen had enough, he jumped at Bell, at his highest speed.

Bell knowing this, reacted fast enough to not only dodge Allen's attack but grab his head and slam it down into the ground, shattering it and surprising both Ottar and Freya who didn't show it. Then in the most heartless and cold tone he can muster.

"Don't think that just because you were once the fastest in Orario, you will continue to stay on that pedestal," Bell said chillingly, "Besides it's your fault that your Goddess' honour is at risk, so know your place pussy cat."

"Bell Cranel... unhand him," Ottar ordered. Bell glared at him, Ottar grabbed his sword, prepared to attack before, Bell let go of Allen.

"My apologies Lady Freya. I will pay for damages. But if your... pussy cat decided to let me finish my deal. I will let's say, owe you one." He proposed.

"Oh?" Freya's interest was piqued. Owing one from one of the top adventurer's in Orario, needless to say from a rival familia was desirable to say the least.

"You can call a favour from me, obviously it can't be ridiculous as the ones in the wrong this time are you guys, but an equivalent exchange must be made and my silence is worth a hefty amount," Bell said. It was his win. Freya didn't have the upper hand in the deal.

Freya stood up and started walking to Bell. He was while apprehensive, limited in how much preparation he took as he knew she wouldn't do anything. Or rather she couldn't.
Bell could tell. Freya was using her charm in full blow right now. Normally anyone would've become a brainless slave to her by now, but Bell isn't normal, he wasn't fazed to say the least.

She hugged him as Bell's cheeks reddened a bit. Her charm may not work but he was still a growing man, her soft... chest and exquisite curves would still draw him in somewhat. He had been keeping his mind off.

"I accept your deal, my sweet Bell-kun," she whispered right into his ear. She proceeded to kiss him in the cheek and return to her spot.

Bell was extremely red right now, but he could handle it.

"Thank you, now if you could bring me Zaphry I would appreciate it," he said as Ottar nodded and brought out Zaphyr from the other room. She was relatively unscathed, just had a rope mark on her wrists. Bell noticed this. She was crying as she hugged him, Bell hugged her back, like an older brother to his younger sister.

"It's okay, don't worry, I told you I am here for you guys," he said as he proceeded to give her a potion.

Freya watched in jealousy, she wished he had hugged her back like he did with Zaphry, but overall, she came out with something worth much more than a hug.

"oh Bell how you have grown," she thought aloud. Bell turned around to face her.

"You shouldn't be shocked. You watched me at my worst to my best, ever since I came here in Orario." Bell which did indeed surprise Freya.

"Y-you knew," she said in slight disbelief.

"It's kind of hard not to notice your stare, and that's precisely why I know what you want. But I should tell you this before I go," he said grabbing Zaphry's hand, "no matter how much you offer or try to do, I will never be yours. I felt your eyes that day. When my familia got skewered one by one, you watched in glee. I never expected you to help, I blamed my own weakness, but I know you were watching. For that reason, I can never bare to be what you want," he finished.

He turned to leave, but Ottar blocked his path to the door.

"Bell Cranel... apologise." Ottar commanded. Bell looked straight into his eyes, with rebellious fury.

"Make me..." he said refusing. In a split second Ottar grabbed his sword and swung it down. In the same instant Bell grabbed his black blade and blocked and... slam.

The floor beneath Bell cracked as he blocked the full brunt of Ottar's swing. Struggling in pressure of the strike, neither backed down until.

"Ottar, stand back," Freya commanded as Ottar decreased the strength and stood aside.

"How about a match?" Freya proposed.

"I-I'm sorry, what?" Bell asked surprised.

"Ottar wants you to apologise, you do not want to apologise, so you should have a public match." she continued, "You two should fight in the colosseum and the match will be projected all across Orario, the winner gets to order the loser one thing. Granted, it won't be too extreme." she concluded as the looked at each other.

"As you wish, my lady," Ottar obeyed.

"hmm... sure, I wanted to fight with Ottar too, although I would probably lose now,"

Nobody failed to notice how he said now.

Bell turned to leave as Zaphry by now was confused as to what she had been dragged into. He didn't feel like using the door anymore.

"Ianaue Magicae," he whispered as both him and Zaphry disappeared, startling both Freya and Ottar.

Freya knew where he went though, as both his and Zaphry's souls popped up in Dark Horse.

'hmmm... he can teleport as well, ohh, this gives me too much pleasure. How much he's developed.' Freya thought in ecstasy.

At the Dark Horse

Bell randomly appeared yet again in the VIP room where the old man waited.

"Zaphry," he cried out as he went to the child.

Bell smiled gently as he saw the girl and her grandfather hug tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much," The old man cried out.

"Don't mention it, I keep my promises," Bell humbly said. Then he noticed Zaphry. She grabbed onto his sleeve.

"th-thanks Mr Dark Prince," she whispered while blushing a bit.

"don't worry, She won't be bothering you guys anymore," Bell said with a smile.

Bell said goodbyes and was about to leave the Twilight Manor but decided to go to the Guild first.

As he entered everything went quiet and everyone just stared at Bell. 'huh... they already got the news?' he wondered until an angry half elf almost stomped her way to almost rip his head off.

"BEEEELLLL KUUNN?" Eina made her way as everyone dodged the walking abomination. Bell started to turn blue.

Bell turned and was about to leave but Eina caught him by the shoulder. "Oi brat, where do you think yer running off to?" Eina said in a rather intimidating way. Her glasses just made her look even more pissed than normal.

Heck if someone wasn't from the area, they could've easily mistook her for a very high level adventurer.

"umm.. Eina..san?" he said slowly craning his neck.

"Mind explaining me... THIS?" she said as she held up a poster with an announcement.

Clash!

Dark Prince 'Bell Cranel' vs King 'Ottar'

the fierce clash of rivalry. Who comes out on top?

"umm... from what I can see, it's a notification of my fight with Ottar," Bell calmly analysed.

"YEAH IT IS, AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHY IS A LEVEL 6 LIKE YOU FIGHTING A LEVEL 7?" Eina practically screamed.

" Well..." Bell started, "He wanted me to apologise to Freya, I didn't want to so he tried to hit me but I blocked him and then... this is the result," Bell started to become even more pale. Eina looked more terrifying than Ottar did when Bell was level 1.

"Haaah"?! You didn't want to apologise to Lady Freya so you decided to fight him? What were you thinking?" She demanded.

Bell decided to distract her, "hey look Ottar," he pointed inside as Eina looked and instinctively loosened her grip.

'shit...'

But Bell took this opportunity and ran off to the Twilight Manor, top speed without looking back once.

Twilight Manor

Bell blitz past the guards, and entered the house.

He ran up all the way to hall. Where he decided to take a break.

"Bell Cranel..."Loki looked at him with one of her eyes slightly open.

'and from one shit hole into another' Bell thought as he now had to deal with this shit.

Needless to say, Loki had much to say to Bell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 54 6
take place after event of danmachi:arrow of the orion,when bell overburden with the sorrow and grieve bell almost gave up on living until a mysteriou...
56.3K 2.1K 42
As long as Amorn was around nothing was going to happen to his neighbourhood. Vigilante Izuku au. none of the art is mine btw. And I'm sorry that I h...
18.8K 356 24
Hated by his family he was killed but not without a fight but as he dies he wakes up in another world, what will he do will he go in the right path o...
10.5K 269 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...