The Shapeshifter: DBD x Male...

By PhoenixGarden

(Y/N) was never much of an Angel. Skipping school, getting into fights, disappearing without telling anyone... More

Prologue
Survivor Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Killer Bio
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Until Dawn
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Announcement 2024
New Book

Chapter 4

7.5K 233 69
By PhoenixGarden

A/N: I've spent quite a while checking both the DBD and RE lore while writing a lot of interactions in this because I'm terrified of getting timelines mixed up here and who knows who. So just keep that in mind and please don't hurt me if I mess up xd.

"You didn't waste a second in helping Cheryl." Leon patted your back as the two of you walked through the forest that surrounded the camp. After the trial everyone had been gossiping as usual. It's not like there was anything else to do unless you were Kate and somehow had an acoustic guitar in this limbo.

"What can I say? She's cool. You, too." You nudged his arm as the two of you chuckled. For a few seconds you wondered about earlier. Dwight and David had been put into a trial. Just the two of them. It had your thoughts swimming during the walk with Leon.

"Don't flatter me. But, seriously, you're doing really good. We could've used someone like you back in my world." Leon said with an almost disappointed tone as he reminisced.

"If you don't mind me asking. What was your world like?" You ducked under a branch. The fact Leon wore a police outfit made you all the more curious.

"Well, it was good. Then everything just sort of went downhill. First day on the job and I was dealing with a city undergoing a zombie apocalypse." He pointed to the words "RPD" on his chest. Zombies? You could've sworn Bill said something about that, too.

"Sounds more interesting than mine. I just had to deal with very judging parents and friends. You had the whole horror movie vibe going for you. What happened anyway?" Your eyes wandered as if you would find something of interest over just the trees.

"I dunno. After finding the abandoned laboratory that the people who created the virus owned, I ended up being pulled into here by the fog. I wonder if Claire ever made it out alive." Leon tapped a finger on his jaw as he thought.

"Girlfriend?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, far from it. The day I got snatched by The Entity was also the day I first met her. If anything there's someone else I'm more interested in, but that doesn't matter." He coughed into his hand rather than elaborating more. You didn't bother to push on the matter.

The two of you continued walking for a little while. Eventually you did find something, though. A rocky trail appeared before you both. You would've fallen over if Leon hadn't caught your shoulder as you tripped over one of the stones.

"What the hell is this? Have you seen it before?" You looked from left to right.

"No, not this one in particular. There's a path back at camp, but I've never followed it. This must lead somewhere though." Leon said as he stared. The path looked like it lead to nowhere, but if it didn't then it wouldn't be there.

"Left?" You both suggested in unison. Flashing a smirk at one another, both of you took off down the trail.

"What about you? Anyone you were interested in back in your world?" Leon asked.

"Honestly, no. I hated everyone back there. Only thing I ever liked was music. Find me a cutie though and I'll be all over 'em." You yawned and waved him off with a hand. Even if you didn't despise everyone, not many women peeked your interest, and the ones who did you never really spoke to since you had a lot of bigger things to deal with.

"Well, if you ever need a wingman." Leon joked, making you snort in amusement.

"I'll be sure to remind you of that statement when I need you." You chuckled. The two of you broke conversation as a fire glowed in the distance. At first you thought it was the camp, but the closer you got, the more you realised there were no other survivors around.

"Where is everyone?" You questioned as you got within a few meters of the flames. The nearby logs were moved out of position, and there were a lot less of them.

"I don't think this our camp." Leon said quietly as he scanned the area. A hand lightly gripped your shoulder, making you wonder what Leon was thinking.

"Maybe this is like an extra camp in case the other one gets too crowded." You suggested. Leon shrugged from beside you. In one motion, Leon made your eyes widen to their maximum. The blonde walked forward to inspect the fire, but the grip on your shoulder didn't disappear.

Leon was there... So that meant...

You snapped your head backwards, coming face to face with a terrifyingly tall man in a white mask and workman overalls. "Well, thanks for the help over the last 18 years, heart. You'll be missed."

Leon glanced back at you as he heard you sputter in surprise. His eyes shot agape as he watched the masked man raise a kitchen knife in his other hand, swinging it towards your back.

"Michael!" A gruff voice shouted, making the masked man stop. The knife was an inch from your coat covered spine and your breath caught in your throat from the panic.

Another masked man came into view from behind Michael, his mask a lot more twisted compared to the first man's. Michael's showed no emotion. The new man's mask did the same, but the carved out, jagged smile gave him a little more character.

"You know the rules. We aren't allowed to hurt survivors outside of trials." The man said in a commanding tone. Michael hesitantly released your shoulder and you could sense the disappointment radiating from him.

The masked man's head turned from Michael to you, then to Leon, then back to you. He paused for a few moments as if registering the fact that survivors would ever wander over to presumably the killer's camp.

"No survivor has ever stepped foot into our territory. Who are you?" He raised a damaged cleaver up at you.

"(Y-Y/N). Me and my friend were just on a stroll and didn't know this was your camp." You stuttered out, nervousness overtaking you as these two men scared you just as bad as The Executioner had.

"Hmm. Very well. Be careful next time you come this far out. Some of the others around here would react a lot harsher than this if I wasn't there to stop them." The man said as he eyed you. So they weren't going to maim you?

"We'll leave now." You backed up but didn't move your eyes from the two. Leon moved to your side and the two of you began to walk back the way you came, following along the trail you had come down.

"I hear you're the one who stole Frank's knife?" You paused as the killer called out from behind you both.

"You mean that Legion guy?" You peeled over your shoulder at him. Leon nudged you as if to ask "why are you still talking to this guy?"

"Yes. I have to say, you have my respect for that. When he returned here he was so angry that we had to restrain him from entering your camp." The man said in an amused tone. Why was this guy so calm? The killers were the bad guys, right? Or were you being lied to?

"Thank you?" You pondered if thanks was the right word.

"No problem. Hey, you can call me Evan by the way." You continued walking away with Leon, waving your hand slightly in an uncomfortable farewell. Once you were both out of earshot, Michael stared at Evan in silence as he judged the man's actions.

With you and Leon, the two of you were having minor anxiety attacks after the experience.

"Why would you not tell me that the killers have a camp nearby?!" You exclaimed.

"Because I didn't know they did! Nobody told me about that." Leon replied. The man wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead.

"Dude, how long have you been here? Surely longer than me." You said as if he was an idiot.

"Yes, by like three months or so. Nobody tells me anything because everyone's usually quiet and within themselves." Leon rubbed his face as the two of you returned to camp.

Everyone was stood up for once. Literally nobody sat down as they all grouped up around... someone.

"How much did we miss in favour of nearly dying?" You muttered, leaning on Leon's shoulder as you both stood in the distance. The others hadn't noticed you yet, giving you the chance to see why everyone was stood at attention.

Two people you'd never seen before were stood in the middle of them all. Dwight and David stood just a little closer to them than the rest. There was a man in some sort of military outfit, quite similar to Leon's police outfit in a few ways. He looked intimidating at first glance, but those thoughts switched when you looked to the next person.

A woman, not too much older than yourself. Her blue eyes gleamed with the reflection of the crackling fire. Skinny jeans, a red leather jacket and her brunette hair held up in a ponytail. All you could mutter was a quiet, "Wow."

"Claire." Leon said quietly as he saw his old acquaintance. He seemed to ignore your stare as he was probably doing the same.

"Wait. That's her?" You looked at him in shock. Had The Entity overheard you both and felt like having some fun?

"Clear as daylight. Though I'm not sure who's with her." Leon said as he looked at the man stood beside her. You tapped his arm and he looked at you with a curious expression.

"Remember that joke you made like 2 minutes ago?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 4 10
Welcome to The Campfire, a realm outside of space and time... A realm much further than any others in the entirety of the multiverse... Yet in this r...
22.1K 506 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
3.8K 107 8
!WARNING! This Fanfiction contains high levels of death and smexy times . . . Enjoy! (Also I don't own any of the art used, credit goes to their hard...
452 11 7
"Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor. "Dare, I ain't no chicken." He respond...